Sissy Secret Exposed Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife discovers his secret and suggests a course of action.
4.6k words
4.17
46.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning across the bed to kiss her husband goodbye, Amy noticed her own naughty scent still clinging to his chin. "How lazy," she thought, "I really need to teach Mike how to clean up after sex." Fortunately for him, there was no time for admonishment this morning. She had a big meeting with the CEO in less than an hour and a crucial dinner with clients tonight. Besides, Mike had been so enthusiastic. It'd be a shame to discourage him when he was trying so hard to improve.

Kissing Mike on his forehead, Amy gently reminded him to get up and get ready for work. Then she grabbed her keys, straightened her skirt, and checked the mirror one last time.

She was pushing 5'6" in heals, and her dark hair fell perfectly over her shoulder. It took a full day at the mall, but she'd found the perfect blouse for the big meeting today. She needed something that looked professional but dipped in the front to show just the right amount of cleavage to get the CEO's attention. She needed him laser focused on her, but not too distracted by the work her 34E push-up bra was doing.

Turning her hips, Amy mused that she still wanted to lose 5 more lbs, but she was damn close to her target weight. Her ass was practically a shelf in this tight pencil skirt, and that was also by design. She wanted the CEO paying attention even when her back was turned. Simply put, she had to be perfect today. This would be her first big meeting since being promoted and nothing could be allowed to mess it up or distract her.

With a glance over her shoulder, Amy's thoughts strayed to the less than satisfying experience last night. She had wanted to relax and get her mind off of work, so Amy put on the black garter belt and fishnet stockings that always made Mike so excited. Lowering the lights, she sauntered into the living room, stepped between Mike and the TV, and slowly bent over so her ass was pointing directly at his face. "Take them off with your teeth," she had practically commanded.

Mike loved having her undergarments in his face. She could always turn him on like a dog in heat, but the fun usually ended there. Predictably, last night was yet another disappointment. He was a kind man who excelled at foreplay, and he was a genius with his tongue and hands. Still, sometimes a girl just wants to be fucked. "Oh well," she thought, "Mike is such a sweet and attentive husband, but what am I supposed to do if he can't stay hard or fuck hard?"

Resolutely putting it out of her head, she shifted her blouse one last time, and headed in to the office.

----------------

As soon as the door shut, Mike opened his eyes. He'd been awake for an hour or so, listening to Amy shower and thinking about last night. Those fishnet stockings had been discarded on the foot of the bed, but he didn't dare touch them until her car rumbled down the street.

Mike had a very deep and extremely private secret. As a teen, he'd had a healthy obsession with porn. In fact, he'd exclusively indulged in lesbian porn. What could be finer than two women coming together, soft satin lingerie covering smooth and sensual curves, red lips kissing pink nipples, and silky panties pulled down by immaculately manicured nails? He sometimes watched the porn so intently that he forgot to masturbate.

Then, one desperate afternoon, Mike stumbled across a site full of vintage porn pictures. The women were lovely and natural, and the men were tall and hard. Most importantly, they looked real and genuine. They were authentic. Modern porn was fake and ridiculous by comparison.

One particular imagine caught his eye. A beautiful, petite, dark haired woman sucking a man's cock and staring up into his eyes. Something about the look on her face fascinated him. She looked so vulnerable and satisfied all at once. Without a conscious reason, he imagined himself in the woman's place. She was obviously in heaven, and he desperately wanted to understand that bliss.

Before he knew what was happening, Mike had cum all over himself while holding his mouth open in a wide O shape. He was imagining soft black hair curling down over his shoulder. He could feel the blue nighty slipping down to shyly expose soft perky breasts. Sitting in his own sticky mess, Mike couldn't move or stop thinking about that simple act of looking beautiful and pleasuring someone else. That was the afternoon Mike became obsessed with lingerie and cross-dressing.

Feeling shame and humiliation, he resolved to never look at that site again. When that failed, he resolved to hide his obsession from everyone.

Today, Mike called in sick for work in order to give himself all day to play with Amy's wardrobe. Last night's display had been too much. He was going mad thinking about the sight of Amy's thong peeking out from under her garter belt and the fishnets hugging her thighs just under her buttocks. The way everything slid over her hips as she moved had sealed it. He had to replicate those seductive moves.

Getting in the shower, he decided to do more than shave his legs. He needed to be smooth all over. Today was going to be truly special. He could also try on the makeup he'd been collecting here and there for months. Today was going to be truly special.

------------------

Kicking her feet up on her desk, Amy couldn't help but smile. The meeting had gone well, and the CEO was impressed with the way she presented herself. She had a green light for a new project! Sliding her hands down her chest and over her round hips, she thanked this new lucky outfit. "No, power outfit," she corrected herself.

Of course, the most important part would happen tonight. She needed to seal the deal over dinner with the clients. The presentation, the charts, and the projections were all fine and good, but at the end of the day, the clients were buying her. Dinner would be the test. Tonight, she would have to perform like she had never performed before.

Still the presentation had gone off without a hitch, and after a few hours responding to emails, Amy decided she deserved a rest before dinner. Mike would be at work, and hell, she still needed to get off. A quick round with her favorite vibrator would be just the thing to help her relax.

Before long, Amy was kicking off her heals and stepping on the accelerator, heading for home.

------------------

Mike had gone a little overboard today. After the shower, his whole body was perfectly smooth. He tried on the fishnets and garter belt, and they felt amazing on his skin. But when he looked in the mirror, he was so disappointed. Everything was perfect from the waist down, but his upper half needed help.

An hour later, he returned home with a convincing black wig of shoulder length hair. The curls bounced when he shook his head, and he practiced flipping his hair in front of the mirror over and over. Then he pulled out his secret makeup bag and fell into a trance as he applied foundation, lipstick, eye shadow, liner, and blush.

When everything looked just right, he put on the garter and stockings over some panties he'd fished out of Amy's hamper. Then he tried on every single dress in her closet.

Eventually, he found a dark violet dress with an empire waists that came down to mid thigh. The top wrapped around his neck and let him stuff the bust area, creating the perfect illusion of breasts. He squeezed them in the mirror a few times and realized the image staring back at him was one hell of a sexy woman.

He was nearly 5'9" barefoot, and he was dying to order some heals to practice walking in. Shockingly, his face didn't look familiar at all. It was soft and feminine, framed by beautiful dark locks of hair. His body swayed alluringly, and he realized his awkwardly broad hips were killing it in the dress he picked out. He actually got a little wet after turning around and seeing his amazing ass. "Yes yes yes," he thought, "she will do very nicely."

Flipping his new black curls to one side, Mike decided a striptease was in order. He looked for the skankiest song in his music collection. He wanted something hot and dirty to dance to. Cranking the volume, he started swaying his hips and staring into the mirror.

---------------

"Oh damn," Amy thought, "what was Mike's car doing here?" Sitting in the driveway, she realized he was going to ruin her plans for a relaxing afternoon. She sat in the car for a solid five minutes debating on whether to go inside or head to a coffee shop.

"No," she said to herself, "I deserve to relax in my own home!" She had other options, of course, but the injustice was too much. Rattling the keys back and forth in her hand, she thought "Besides, I want to see if he's sick or just being a lazy ass."

As Amy thrust her key into the lock, she paused to notice an odd sound coming from inside. "I knew he was goofing off," she thought. Determined to catch him in whatever the hell he was wasting his time with, Amy tip-toed up the stairs as quietly as possible. The music was getting louder, and she could feel the floor gently shaking. Not knowing what to expect, she peeked around the corner into their bedroom.

-----------------

"Oh fuck, no no no no," Mike thought. "This can't be happening, please no."

Mike couldn't believe what he saw. Bent over in front of the mirror, he had just pulled the dress up to expose scant pink panties hugging his smooth ass. He had been practicing flipping his hair back and looking over his shoulder while keeping his back arched. The move was surprisingly difficult, but it made his ass look amazing.

Suddenly, without warning, Amy was there. Her reflection glared at him in the mirror. She was standing in the doorway, arms crossed, and staring right into his reflection. There was no hiding this or laughing it off. He was too scared to look away and too ashamed to turn around and face her. Absolutely frozen in shame, dread filled him from head to toe.

"When I saw your car in the driveway," Amy started, "I thought you were sick or maybe you were goofing off today." She gave him a pitying glare. "I don't even know what to say about this... this..." she faltered. "I come home and catch you in my dress? My stockings? My panties?"

Her cold voice made him want to shrivel up and disappear. What could he do? What could he say? The secret he had hidden since he was a teen was finally out, and it was even more humiliating than he had always feared.

Head hung with shame, Mike pulled the dress down over his ass and tried to stand up straight. His knees were weak, and his legs were still crossed and off balance. He absently smoothed the dress while trying to meet Amy's eyes in the mirror.

"How long has this been going on?" Amy asked sternly, but Mike wasn't able to move a muscle. "Are you trans, or maybe gay?" she continued. Mike wanted to respond, to simply shake his head, but he was too dazed and too confused.

"Okay... well, just tell me what you were doing just then," said Amy.

"I um... I..." Mike finally mumbled.

"Wasn't that the move I did last night?" Amy cut in. "I'm surprised you do it so well, it's not easy," she said as she slowly walked up behind him.

She was teasing him, and Mike could feel his masculinity slipping away with every word. He had never felt so small and powerless. With flaming red cheeks, he finally managed a weak "Yeah" in answer to her question.

"You must get a lot of practice," Amy said, "and your hair looks lovely." Amy was standing beside him now and staring into his eyes through the mirror. "Mike, I hope you've noticed that I've decided to be extremely easy going about this," said Amy.

"What? Well," Mike started.

"I have a big dinner with clients tonight," Amy cut in again, "and I can't afford to get angry now. You can see how this situation might make me angry, right?"

"Yes, of course, I'm so sorry, Amy," said Mike. His mind was finally catching up with the shock of being caught. "This is so embarrassing. I'll never... I don't..." Mike stammered and pleaded, unable to meet her eyes in the mirror. "Can we pretend this never happened?"

"Hah, nooooo," laughed Amy. She put her hands on his shoulders and turned him to look at her. "This changes everything," she said with such confidence that amike'a shoulders dropped in her hands. "Well, you can hardly expect me to forget something like this," said Amy. Taking a slow deep breath, she continued, "But right now, I need to stay calm. I have a big dinner tonight, and I need to feel relaxed so I can be charming as fuck," she finished through clenched teeth. Taking another breath, Amy slowly relaxed her jaw. "Got it?" she breathed.

Feeling his shame mounting and multiplying, Mike tried to turn away, but he was confused and still off balance. He stumbled and would have fallen, but Amy stepped in to steady him. "Whoa, sweetie," she said suddenly concerned, "let's get you to bed." That one frail moment seemed to have restored a sense of companionship to the room. If anything, this confused Mike even more. "You've had a shock and you need to lie down for a minute," said Amy, and Mike could only nod in agreement.

Amy guided him to the bed and helped swing his legs up. "Wow, you shaved," she remarked, "and you're really smooth. Your ankles could use some attention though. Don't worry, they're tricky to navigate." She was back to teasing, and he couldn't read her emotions at all.

"Um thanks, I uh..." Mike stammered. He tried to think of a response but couldn't focus. Instead, he wondered how long he'd been wearing this dress in front of his wife. Had it been seconds or hours? He kept bracing for the D word to come up. The thought of losing her and being exposed at the same time left him completely paralyzed.

Amy sat on the bed near the pillow and looked down into Mike's eyes. "Just relax honey. Relax and listen, because I get it," said Amy. Her voice was soft and soothing. "Everyone has kinks they're ashamed of. You obviously get off on dressing up as a woman." She was stroking the curls of his long black wig. "I mean, you hear about men doing this kind of thing, but you have to know this isn't normal, sweetie," said Amy.

Mike looked down and nodded, but Amy lifted his chin. "You think I don't have secrets?" She asked. "What if I told you that sometimes I touch myself in public?"

Mike was shocked. "Who is this woman?" he thought.

Amy continued, "Yeah, it's true. I almost did it today. No one has ever caught me, but I really get off on the idea having my secret orgasms in public."

Mike couldn't believe his ears. His sweet wife had always been so proper and prim. He never would have guessed she enjoyed being naughty in public! It scared him that she might have strong sexual desires he didn't know about. It scared him, but it was also thrilling in a strange way.

"This thing you're doing, dressing up," Amy said, "maybe that can be our secret. Would you like that? Would you like it if we shared a sexy little secret?"

No, this couldn't be real. It was clear from the look in her eyes that he'd never regain the masculinity he lost today, yet she offered him this silver lining. He could at least save face in public. Slowly, he realized that it also meant she may accept this side of him.

"Oh Amy," Mike breathed.

"Sweetie," Amy cautioned, "I need you to know how difficult this is for me. I don't know what to do with you like this." She reached out to pluck the fabric over his chest. "To be honest, I don't know how to treat you anymore. Is this a cry for help? Are you the wife now? Am I even still attracted to you?" She asked. Taking another deep breath, she looked down into Mike's eyes. "I don't know, but maybe... maybe we needed something like this," she finally said. Absentmindedly squeezing the padding he used to stuff the bra, she said "Maybe it's okay to leave 'normal' behind."

Not wanting to break the spell, Mike could only stare. She wasn't yelling. In fact, his wife was opening up to him. Something he had never dared to hope for seemed to be coming true. Was it possible they could make this work? In a strange and weird way, he had never felt so loved and accepted.

"Do you know what I really hate," asked Amy suddenly. "I hate that you wear this dress better than I do!" With that, she creased her brow and stamped her foot.

They paused for a second, and then both of them laughed and giggled like little children. Mike was confused but happy. If she could laugh then she wasn't just saying all this to keep herself calm. She was being genuine, and he truly loved her in that moment like never before.

When the laughter quieted, Amy suddenly paused, and once again their eyes locked. She became so serious that Mike's fear jumped back up. His emotions were all over the place, he realized, and he didn't know what to expect next.

"So tell me," Amy said slyly, "are you going to keep dressing up like this?"

Thoughts racing, Mike's head was spinning too fast to respond with anything less than complete and total honesty. "I'm sorry, but... yes," he said quietly. "I don't think I can stop. I've tried to give it up, but you have to believe me, the urge to dress up only comes back stronger. It's part of me."

Bending down and gently grabbing his face, Amy leaned in so their lips were almost touching. "Oh sweetie, of course you can't stop," she said. "I'm just glad you admitted it. You're being honest, and that is amazing and beautiful and exactly what we need right now."

Amy was stroking Mike's long black curls again. They were both on the bed, and Mike was looking up into her eyes as she spoke.

A wicked look came into her eyes, and Amy smoothly stood and turned back to Mike. "I have a little time before I need to get ready for dinner," she said. "If I'm being honest, I really need to release some tension right now. I need to cum, and I can't figure out everything with us at this exact moment." Amy's fingertips were brushing Mike's face as she looked down into his eyes.

"What should I do?" Mike asked.

Her hips wiggled as she stood up straight. "I'm going to get a vibe and come back to bed to pleasure myself," she practically purred. Placing a hand on his lips. She said, "No, don't be hurt that I don't want to have sex with you right now. That might be too confusing for both of us."

Mike nodded with a reluctant understanding. "Wait," his brain was catching up, "you have a vibrator?"

"Of course, silly," Amy said as she walked into the bathroom. A moment later she returned with a medium sized lavender box that had a large silver latch in the front. "You can stay with me though," she said. "You can watch, and you can touch yourself if you like. Okay?"

Mike nodded as Amy unlatched the lavender box and pulled out a pink, studded vibrator. Placing it on the bed, she quickly slipped out of her work clothes.

"You still like watching me undress, huh?" Amy asked. "Does it turn you on, or are you just taking notes?"

Mike smiled dazedly, "Both actually."

"I have an idea," Amy said and reached back into her box of toys. Pulling out a DVD, she handed it to Mike and told him to pop it in.

"What is this?" Mike asked dumbly.

"I told you, we all have secrets. Well, it's time to let a few of my secrets out," said Amy. "What do you think?"

Still constrained by the tight dress, Mike walked demurely over to the TV. "I just didn't know you liked porn," he said as he popped it in and looked for the remote.

When Mike managed to saunter his way back to the bed, Amy took the remote from his hand and skipped the first few intro scenes. Pretty soon there was a woman on screen sitting between two huge men. Mike was curious about the porn, but at that moment, he only has eyes for his wife.

Amy was wearing a beautiful black lace bra and super sheer black panties. Laying back on a pile of pillows, she reached one hand inside her bra to let her pale breast spill out. Mike was hypnotized by her raw sexuality, but Amy's eyes were focused on the TV.

12