Sissy Secrets

Story Info
Sissy learning what a sissy is.
1.1k words
4.17
70k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DawnCutie
DawnCutie
50 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Every Sissy is just a cross-dresser until someone stronger takes advantage of them. Either they give themselves to a Dom or a Dom takes control of them.

This is my story of how my dom found me and turned my life into what it is now.

If you're not a sissy let me tell you how we get started. You look at a girl and wonder why you want to wear their clothes. Maybe its curiosity maybe its just instinct, but a sissy always gives in, and always remembers her first panties.

For me and many others it was my moms. I was 18. Old enough to know better but with no job and cravings I had to go through her stuff. Her style was plain but enough to give me a taste. Black cotton panties with black tights taken right from her drawers.

The panties couldn't fit right I was so erect. Not helped by my clitty growing bigger as the tights slid up my legs. I didn't even struggle to put them on, it felt so natural. Careful and savoring every moment. I knew instantly I was hooked.

I almost forgot there was a mirror. Almost afraid to look I couldnt help notice how close the fabric held to my waist. I couldnt help but rub my legs up and down it felt as if I was touching silk. I expanded the look with a bra left on the floor. Perfect around the waist but her huge DD breasts left enough of a space.

I didnt even think. I threw my back on her bed and masturbated. I was in bliss. Slow strokes. Slowly gaining pace. I was in heaven I didn't want it to end. My clitty began to twitch and I had to cum. No time to get tissues I point my cock back into my tights and let the cum flow.

It was the most intense orgasm I had ever had. Catching my breath I could just feel the cum oozing down my leg, I just stayed on the bed, in bliss. The most intense orgasm of my life left me immobile.

I then began to panic as all sissies do at first. Thoughts of 'im not gay' and 'what did i just do' flowing through my head. But i was and I knew exactly what I did and knew it wouldnt be the last. I took the cum soaked tights off. Feeling my cum slide even further down my leg as I did. Not knowing what to do I cleaned whatever stains got on the bed and my legs. The panties and tights were a lost cause. Scared my parents would find them in the trash I hid them under my bed. My family never intruded. It was the best part about them. Hidden and cleaned up I hid my new clothes. Trying to forget the most amazing orgasm of my life.

It only took two days before the cravings came back. Late at night I just couldn't sleep. I knew what I needed but wouldn't admit it. Giving into my urges I get the panties and tights from under the bed and put them back on.

They smelled bad of cum. Which to any man would have been bad but the ultimate turn on to me. I came in seconds. So quick I couldn't get a tissue in time. I always came quick but never that quick. My tights again covered in cum. I let out a little moan.

The cum started permeating through my tights without me noticing. Putting my hands between my legs left me with a hand covered in cum. Tired and out of energy I did what any sissy would do. Salty and sticky the small bit on my hand trickled down my throat. Initially I wanted to think it was disgusting. But my hand going down underneath my tights for a second taste proved otherwise. It was heaven. "If only I knew sooner" I thought to myself. Tiredness came over me and couldnt stop myself falling asleep almost instantly. I woke up in fear and covered in sweat and what had dried of my cum.

My mother standing in the door frame calling to wake me up. She said it was way too late to stay in bed. Shook i just nodded back. She had a face that screamed. I smell the cum. While Awkward I could live with that and not her knowing it was still all over my body and my legs were still clad in her tights.

This went on for 2 months. In that time I experimented a lot. First with anal. Not much just pens. While I liked it I was scared to go much bigger. I started wearing panties under my pjs sometimes. Extra horny nights I included tights. Id say at that point I had stolen 3 more panties and 2 more tights but was much more careful where the cum went. I didn't know at the time but these were the mistakes I had made. Because one extra horny night after saying goodnight to my parents I was followed to bed. Thinking nothing of it they probably just wanted to go to the bathroom, but just as I turned the corner to my room I felt a hand cup my ass. Followed by a wedgie so hard my balls began to ache. Even ripping the panty fabric.

All I heard was a feminine voice behind me. "What the fuck are you doing".

It was seductive and scary all at once. I was frozen. Helpless. I couldn't say a word. Satisfied with her discovery she just walked away. I couldn't move. What felt like an eternity could have only been a minute. I stumble to bed and just fall. The shock wore off and the pain returned. I was crying curled in a ball. Overwhelmed with emotions I didnt even know what to think.

The worst part wasn't even what happened it was that I got erect from it. Painfully I pulled the panties off and threw them under my bed in anger. I returned to the ball and continued crying. Eventually crying myself to sleep.

I didn't know it yet but that exact moment is when I became a sissy. To my own mother and not by choice. But I'd soon learn she knew best for me.

****************************************

Thanks for taking the time to read part 1 this is a new thing for me and all feedback is welcome!

To be continued in part 2

DawnCutie
DawnCutie
50 Followers