Sissy Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candour
Candour
70 Followers

"Filthy slut can't keep her hands off me, I'll have to do something about that. I want full access to your body without you interfering with my fun. Now stay still while I sort you out."

Moving around behind you, she wraps a pair of handcuffs around your wrists. Trying to lift them you realise the cuffs are attached to the chair, and the chair is firmly fixed to the floor. While you are testing your new bounds, Maria drags over another piece of furniture, this one much larger and more complicated than your chair. She swings some of the parts aside and lines it up in front of you. Crouching down again, Maria takes your ankles and cuffs them in turn to the new table leaving you now fixed in place. You start to ask her a question, which prompts another hard slap to the face followed by a gag pushed up against your closed mouth. It's long and rounded, not a ball gag, and to make sure you take it in your mouth she holds your nose and forces it in.

"Shut the fuck up, whore. You aren't allowed to make a noise unless I have told you to say how grateful you are for something."

Once the gag is in, Maria ties the straps around your head quickly to keep it in place. She then places a harness on your head, attaching the gag to that to make sure it can't move. You notice that the gag has a hole in the middle, and you slide your tongue around it, exploring this big hard thing in your mouth.

"Ah you noticed the hole did you Sissy? That's there so I can fuck your mouth with my strap-on if I ever find you worthy. But for now I'll give you something else to suck on."

She picks up one of her dildos from a nearby shelf and pushes it into your unresisting mouth before clipping it to the gag. Done, Maria then goes back to tying a number of leather straps around your lower legs, bringing you in tightly to the padded leather. Next Maria clips a pair of covers to your head harness, acting as an effective blindfold. A pair of leather mittens are then placed over your hands and tied tightly at the wrist. You start to feel anxious as she continues to bind you, when you feel Maria run her sexy red fingernails along the inside of your stockinged thighs, brushing momentarily against your hairless balls causing you to shake with pleasure. You feel them running back up your leg again, and flinch slightly as you feel Maria breathe pleasurably into your ear. She slightly touches your penis, just enough to make you wiggle in your bondage before moving back down your legs again, breathing "Ahhh.." softly into your ear. All this attention is driving you crazy as you feel her run her hand up the inside of your leg, before sliding her fingers gently under the frilly edge of your panties, poking inside and stopping just short of your balls. She licks your ear lovingly, then whispers into your ear.

"Now then sissy girl, I bet you'd like me to grab hold of your tiny little sissy clitoris wouldn't you. I bet my little pink princess would love me to take your pathetic excuse for a dick and run my tongue around it before taking it into my mouth and sucking your sissy juice out wouldn't you?"

She starts running her fingernails in circles up and down the inside of your leg, never quite making contact with anything but your leg.

"If you're a good little girly girl who does everything I say without being naughty then I'll make sure you get lots of oral sex tonight. I'll make sure you are fucked senseless by the end of the night, you'd like that wouldn't you, you little cum bucket? Now then I'm going to move you in a moment into a new position to make it easier for me to fuck you, so just behave and do what I say and you'll have a really fun and exciting evening with lots and lots of sex."

You nod in agreement hurriedly and she rewards you with a quick stroke up and down your sissy clitoris. "Good girl, now just do what I say."

She moves behind you and ties two new ropes, one to each arm. She then removes the handcuffs and tells you to stand up. You do so and again receive another quick reward of a grope. She tells you to slowly lean forwards and bend over the table, taking your cock in her hand. As you bend over she slides your cock into a hole seemingly designed for it and then gently but firmly pushes forwards and down on your back putting you now bent over at a right angle on top of the table or whatever it was that your legs are tied to.

Maria then moves to the other end of the table and rapidly cuffs your wrists to what you assume are more table legs, leaving you with your backside sticking out. You smile to yourself, assuming that Maria is going to treat you to some anal sex before you get to have sex with her, and wriggle appreciatively as she systematically wraps a number of wide rather straps around your sissified body. She finishes with a pair of straps that are tightened harshly around your chest and waist, pressing you deep into the cushioned top of the table and completely restricting your movement.

"Well done pretty sissy, you were so well behaved. Do you think you deserve a reward? A reward for being such a good slut who did everything her mistress told her to? Oh come on, surely you want a reward don't you? You only have to say the word and I'll take your tiny, minute little sissy clitty, if I can find it in your pretty pink panties, and suck it until you squirt your baby cream in my mouth."

Desperate for some relief you try and say Yes yes yes! but you can't open your mouth around the big gag or move your tongue around the giant dildo forced into your throat!

"Ah well, I guess you didn't want that blow job I was talking about earlier after all, but I think I'll give you a little reward anyway for being so quiet with that giant cock in your mouth."

She takes hold of your cock again under the table and slides it into something soft and slippery, it almost feels like a mouth but it isn't warm enough. She slides just the tip of your small dick into the inviting hole and then stops. "Why don't you see if you can fuck that instead for a bit as a little reward."

You eagerly wriggle around in your bonds to get as much movement as possible and manage to slide another couple inches of your cock in, now almost fully inserted as it's so small. Enjoying the amazing sex like feeling you fuck that cock sleeve as hard and fast as you can. Maria watches this momentarily and then rapidly starts tightening your restraints until you quickly realise you can't thrust any more! She then slides the sleeve down your clitty again until it once more covers just the very tip, and no more.

"Well done, I hope you enjoyed your reward, I sure enjoyed watching you desperately fuck that piece of rubber like it was the most beautiful super model in the world. But then I guess if you're turned on by the thought of sex with my shoes then it's not that different. Now just stay there, I've got a few more preparations to make before I can begin the evening proper."

You hear Maria walking around you, and feel your table shaking occasionally as various attachments are connected to it. You then feel some slippery fingers at your anus, roughly pushing inside you and scooping lubricant inside you. Very shortly after you feel a hard, large toy at your entrance being pushed inside you, and you feel it bumping inside as the ribs along the outside squeeze inside you. She keeps pushing until it's all the way in, deep inside and leaving your ass throbbing from the giant cock inside you. It seems to be attached to something, as you find your ass now pushed up into the air even further and held in place by the big dildo in your ass. You then hear a quiet motor whirring as the dildo is slowly removed, and then whirring louder as it is pushed smoothly back inside, ribs giving you a wonderful feeling as they go in. Seemingly happy, Maria leaves it deep inside you and moves to your head again. You now feel the penis gag in your mouth moving around and sense it too has been attached to something, your suspicions confirmed as it does the same thing as your butt plug and slides in and out a couple of times until Maria is happy with the depth it is going to.

You then feel your dress being grabbed roughly followed by ripping noises as Maria cuts a pair of holes in it across your two breasts! The two false breasts are then removed, leaving you feeling a little empty up front, when you hear Maria talking into your ear again.

"Don't worry; you'll be wearing these again later, but I want to play with your nipples."

The cock sleeve starts to push up your cock, swallowing it all and then pulling back down again before repeating, feeling like a really slow blow job. It's just enough pleasure to keep you really hard but not to cum.

Maria takes one of your nipples in her mouth, licking it while teasing the other with her fingertips and nails. Biting and scratching, licking, stroking and sucking until they are both nice and hard, causing you to groan in pleasure as your cock continues to be sucked. "I hope you enjoy my nipple play, not everyone does you know. Would you like me to continue for a bit?" you nod your head as best you can hoping she doesn't ignore your plaintive bleats this time.

"Oh I'm so glad you're enjoying this as much as I am, I'll continue now." whispers Maria, giving you a quick kiss on the cheek. You hear her move something around and then feel the cock sucking device speed up a little causing you to make another pleasured groan. "You'll be needing that extra pleasure in a moment" she whispers into your ear before sticking her tongue in. Wiggling it about makes shivers run down your spine until she pulls her warm, soft wet organ of pleasure out and licks down your neck. Whispering a quick "Now don't make a noise until I tell you" she returns back underneath you, Maria once more teasing you, this time with even more electric effect and your nipples rapidly stand to attention. Just as quickly her tongue and fingernails are gone and are swiftly replaced with a sudden *bite* of pain on one nipple then another *bite* of pain on the other! It feels like something is clipped tightly on to your nipples and you wriggle helplessly about as the pain doesn't let up, then give out an involuntary squeal of pain.

From underneath you, you hear Maria: "You dumb whore, I told you not to make a noise, I was so nice to you and this is how you repay me, you can't even behave while I'm pleasuring you! Let's see how you like this!" the cock sleeve grinds to a halt before you feel something like both your nipples being pulled off as Maria pulls both the nipple clamps off the hard way. With another, even louder squeal both clamps slip from your tender nipples and if anything cause even more pain as feeling suddenly returns. You are completely out of it for a few moments as Maria climbs out from under you and starts ranting.

"You filthy little, tiny dicked, pathetic cock loving whore. I help you live out your sad little fantasy of being a pretty pink princess, I help you buy your clothes, do your make up, invite you to my house and let you play dress up with me. I even touch that disgusting minute sissy clit in your frilly pink panties. I ask you to do one little thing and keep quiet for me so I can concentrate and this is how you repay me. Well I'm afraid it's punishment time now!"

Chapter Two

-----------------

I hear her stilettos tapping along the wooden floor stopping briefly and then returning to stop behind me. I awaited, silent and anxious, scared of what my punishment would be and the fact that I had no choice but to accept it. Abruptly my frilly undies were pulled down, exposing my bare ass to the world. "Now", she said, "this is a lesson to teach you that when I tell you to be quiet I mean it. I am going to cane your very pretty and fuckable ass 12 times. For every time that I hear a peep from your cock filled cum dump of a mouth I will add another 3. Let's see how long you continue to disobey me."

Biting down hard on the gag, and feeling the fullness of it in my mouth, I prepared for the beating I was about to take. I could hear the anger in Maria's voice and knew she wouldn't treat me lightly. Sure enough, the first blow on my buttocks was so hard I couldn't even feel it at first, and I was still in shock for the first 6 rapidly administered cracks across my quickly tenderised ass. As feeling suddenly hit me, the pain caused me to squeal as the seventh thwack sounded. "I heard that bitch, that's another 3 for you. Keep it up, I'll happily spend the evening caning you instead of playing with you if that's what you want!"

Another 5 blows rained down before one really harsh one that cut across an already heavily beaten place, causing another pathetic bleat to leave my mouth. "Three more again, I think you might be enjoying this, maybe I should just do this all evening?"

I shook my head as much as the harness and gag allowed me to, wrapping my lips tightly around the dildo in my mouth to try and prevent any more noises. Thankfully I managed to control myself, and before long Mistress Maria had stopped the brutal punishment. I feel her soft, cooling hands on my buttocks, lovingly taking some of the pain away, before feeling the frills of my panties being pulled back up over the redness.

"Now let's get back to some fun shall we? You just stay there, nice and quiet like we practiced, and I'll give you some more pleasure."

Once again I hear Maria beneath me, and I grit my teeth harder as I feel the nipple clamps reattached, although I don't think they are as tight this time.

"Much better that time, cock whore. Maybe dumb, cock-obsessed, slutty, sissy bitches like you can learn a lesson. Now let's see how much you really like your nipples played with."

A motor starts whirring quietly again as I feel the cock sleeve suck me inside again. It doesn't take long for an erection to build, and just as I start to forget the feelings from my sore backside and clamped nipples Maria drops some weights on to the chain attaching my nipples together! They are both jerked out painfully, then kept stretched out by the heavy weight pulling on them. To distract me, Maria runs slips her hands inside my dress and begins stroking my breasts, fingers touching all around my sensitive nipples. The feeling is intense, and it became hard to work out whether it was painful or pleasurable.

I was left like this for a few moments, when I felt the dildo in my mouth slide in a little further. "You told me how much you liked nice big, hard, long cocks in your cum whole, so I'm going to test you. Let's see how thick and powerful a cock you can really take before you start crying like the weak, sad little girly girl you really are."

The cock in my mouth pushed slowly further and further, until it was rammed right up against the back of my mouth, and I was starting to gag as Maria spoke to me again.

"Mmm so you can take a decent amount of cock in your mouth, either you were lying before when you said you hadn't been blowing men all over town, or you're a natural born cock whore. No wonder you dreamed about drinking so much hot, thick sperm down when you are obviously so suited to it. Well don't worry, I'll make sure you get your fill tonight."

I felt the weight on my nipples vanish, just leaving me with the clamps, which were then put under tension again. "Don't worry; I haven't forgotten about playing with your tits, but instead of just hanging weights on then I've attached them to my rather fun contraption here. I call it my Sissy Fucker Chair. It's not really a chair as I'm sure you can tell, but it is very good at fucking sissies. Now I'm going to leave you alone to play with it for a bit while I get ready for the rest of tonight's activities. Don't go anywhere!" she said, laughing.

"Oh I almost forgot the last part!" she said, placing a pair of ear muffs over my head and fastening them to my head harness, before placing yet another strap around my neck and then connecting the head harness at the front to the Chair, preventing any movement. I was now completely unable to move anything other than my toes inside the tight leather confines of my pink high heels, ankle straps holding them firmly in place and locked tight. My fingers could move a little, but were held inside the stiff leather mittens that Maria had tied around my wrists. The straps tightly fastened about my legs, body and arms held me very firmly to the cushioned but immobile Chair in a very provocative doggy style position. I could feel the smooth silken stockings running up my legs and fastened to the tightly laced corset under my pretty pink princess dress, covered in satin bows and lacy frills. The petticoats under my skirt pushed out the hem of my dress and displaying the beautiful love hearts covering the edges. My pink, silken panties pulled up tightly around my sissy pussy and clitty showed off my backside to anyone standing behind me and displaying the message "Insert Here" above the lace frilled hole positioned neatly over my sissy pussy. This left me feeling very exposed other than the firm butt plug that Maria had pushed inside me that seemed to be fixed to something as it wasn't possible to push it out even a little bit. It remained firmly rammed up me, giving me a very full feeling. I was grateful of the thorough enema Maria had insisted upon before I arrived as I wasn't sure of when I would next be allowed to use a bathroom. The other side of my frilly knickers had been pulled aside to reveal my sissy clitty as Maria referred to it. She had pushed it through a small hole in the chair to keep it in place and then inserted the end into a cock sleeve, which had now ceased pleasuring me but had earlier run up and down the length of my pitifully small penis. Lastly, inside my mittens, the delightful pink elbow length gloves that Maria had chosen for me felt soft and smooth against my hairless arms and stopped the straps chafing me. I could only assume that Maria had chosen all these items on purpose, knowing she would soon have me tied to this chair, as she readily flashed my credit card around the shops. Maria also seemed to know all the shop assistants well, and had delighted in describing how much of a sissy I was to them, leaving me blushing and humiliated in front of a whole series of pretty young girls, all of which made a great show of agreeing how much better I would look in a dress.

I wasn't left to consider all this for long however, as a sudden brief click in my ears quickly informed me I had actually been wearing noise-cancelling headphones and not ear muffs at all.

"Hello Sissy, this is your Mistress Maria speaking. I hope I have your full attention and you weren't planning on going anywhere *giggles*. Now keep quiet *more giggling* and open your eyes."

Chapter 3

-------------

You do as you are told, expecting the blindfold to be unclipped from the harness, but instead it suddenly clicks on as well, revealing itself to be a pair of tiny TV screens! Once you get used to the light again, you recognise that it is showing Maria standing in front of the chair you had been strapped to, except without anybody inside it. She was wearing long, black, thigh length PVC boots with vicious looking metal stiletto heels on her feet. Your gaze continues upwards and you are greeted with black rubber stocking tops firmly fastened with at least a dozen clips to her extremely tight, black rubber boned corset. It must have been very expensive and well made, with exquisite detail all over. The sides were a deep purple velvet with beautiful oriental style designs embroidered in red. It shows Maria's ample cleavage off perfectly and you can see her hard, full nipples pointing out from small nipple holes on her rubber covered breasts. Maria was also wearing a spiked leather choker and the most fabulous shoulder length, black rubber gloves with leather, metal spiked bracelets.

Candour
Candour
70 Followers