Sissy Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

When the paddling was over I slid to my knees next to Tally. She reached over hugged me and said, "I'm sorry I had to punish you but you were very bad and bad sissies need to be punish. Good sissies get a treat. Are you a good sissy or a bad sissy?"

God I didn't want to be a sissy at all but I knew telling her that wouldn't win me any favors. So I meekly said, "I'm a good sissy Mistress."

Tally smiled then kissed my forehead before saying, "Then you deserve a treat."

I didn't know what to say. I know I didn't want another beating and I didn't want to make her mad. Tally really didn't expect me to answer. She stood and unzipped her skirt so she could raise it out of the way. She then puled down her panties and kicked them off.

She brought out her cock from its hiding place before sitting and said, "Here's the perfect treat for a sissy like you. A good sissy always wants to suck her Mistress's cock. You can start by licking my balls."

When she first pulled out her cock it was flaccid, but it quickly started to harden. I didn't want to suck it. I didn't want to lick it. All I wanted was to get away from there. I also knew I couldn't leave and I needed to keep her happy, as I didn't want another paddling. With no other option at hand I leaned in and licked her scrotum.

I was surprised by the smell, as she smelt like a girl. There was a flowery scent that reminded me of springtime. And her nut sack was so soft. It felt like velvet on my tongue. There was no hair on her balls as there wasn't any on her pubic area. Once I realized I wasn't going to die from licking her balls I got into it. I licked them hard like I like mine licked.

Tally must have like it too as she moaned and said, "Oh sissy that's the way I like it. Give me more of that tongue action."

With her praise ringing in my ears I went to town on her balls. I even mouth them a little. Tally like that too as she hissed loudly and praised me some more.

Once I had her balls dripping wet with my saliva Tally said, "Now sissy I want you to lick my cock. Work your tongue all over it until I tell you to stop."

With out even thinking about it my tongue started sliding up her cock. I wrapped my tongue around the shaft and worked it up and down. I even licked the head like I would an ice cream cone. Tally made sweet cooing noises as I rubbed my tongue on her cock.

Her cock was fully erect by this point and it was so big. When fully erect it was at least eight inches long, and two and a half inches thick. It looked all most twice the size of my own cock, which barely measure six inches long on a good day. It was hard as stone and there was precum oozing out of the tip. I licked that up and was surprised that there was no taste. It was slick on my tongue but there was no flavor.

After about ten minutes of licking her cock Tally touched the side of my head and said, "You're such a good sissy now take my cock in your sissy mouth and suck me."

Why I didn't fight I don't know. Even looking back on that day I don't think I would have done anything different. I just slid my tongue up her cock until my mouth hovered over the head. As I looked Tally in the eye I slid my lips over the head and took her into my mouth. Tally oohed instantly and I felt her hips buck just slightly.

Her cock head felt strange in my mouth but it also felt comforting. I swirled my tongue around the head like so many girls had done to me before. By the sound that Tally was making she like it just as much as I did.

I worked my lips down her shaft until I couldn't take anymore. I then started sucking up and down the shaft like all the girls had done to me. Her cock felt good in my mouth and I tried hard to get her to cum.

Tally saw my efforts and said, "What a good cock sucking sissy you are. Suck me harder sissy. Suck me deeper. Take me into your sissy throat."

I sucked harder and I tried to take in more but once the head hit my throat I gagged. I pulled back quickly, but Tally wanted more. She grabbed my head by my hair and pushed my mouth down on her cock. The head lodged in my throat and my gag reflex kicked in. At the same time my stomach tried to expel my breakfast. Before I could vomit Tally pulled my head back and let me breathe.

My reprieve didn't last long as I was pushed once more down on to her cock. A second time the head went into my throat only this time it went deeper. Again it felt like I was going to throw up and I choked on her shaft. She pulled my head back once more before she forced my head down on her cock.

Each time she pushed on my head her cock would go deeper into my throat. Each time I was forced to deep throat her, my gag reflex would seem to relax more and more. My stomach also seem to relax after while.

When my lips slammed into her pelvis Tally groaned out, "Fuck yea now you're sucking cock like a whore. Suck me bitch. Suck me until I fill your mouth with cum."

I continued to suck Tally's cock and I continued to deep throat her. Sometimes she would force me but most of the time I did it on my own. Only because I knew she like it. She would continue to call me a cock sucking whore and a pantywaist sissy boy but as long as she was happy I was content.

When she started moaning almost constantly and I felt her legs begin to shake, I knew she was going to cum. At that time she shouted, "Oh god I'm going to blow sissy. I'm going to cum in your sissy mouth. Suck every drop. Get it all." When I felt her cock started throb and I felt the first squirt of cum hit my tongue Tally groaned hard and shouted, "Drink it bitch drink it all. Suck it down. You're my cock sucking sissy whore now."

My mouth filled with her sperm and it tasted bitter. I had to swallow hard to get it down but I didn't miss a drop. She came a lot and it felt like she was cuming in buckets. While I sucked she pumped her shaft to get out every drop. When she finally went limp I continued to suck till she pushed me away.

I was panting like I had just run a mile. Tally was panting too and her tee shirt was soaked in sweat. After a minute or so she leaned over kissed me on the forehead and said still slightly breathless. "See what a good sissy gets now be a good sissy and get the kitchen cleaned up. I expect it to be spotless. You also have to clean the dinning room the living room and the rec. room. You have to be done in six hours I have guest coming over."

I couldn't believe my ears and it must shown on my face. Tally laughed heartily as she picked up her panties and left the room. I picked myself off the floor and gathered the breakfast dishes before taking them into the kitchen.

Once in the kitchen I surveyed the mess one more time. The place looked like it had not been cleaned in weeks. With the strong taste of cum still in my mouth I got to work.

First I loaded the dishwasher with as many dishes as I could get in with out worry they wouldn't get cleaned. I then filled the sink with water and dish soap to do the rest by hand. Once all the dishes were done I cleaned and scrubbed all the pots and pans. I even wiped out the oven though I didn't clean it.

Once the dishes were dried and away I turned my attention to the counter tops. They too were a mess and the grout lines were filled with gunk. Once they were clean I wipe down all the cabinets before turning my attention to the floor.

Thankfully the floor was ceramic tile and for the most part it was easy to clean. I did have to get down on my hands and knees to scrub it. The grout lines for the floor were also a mess so it took me a long time to clean those as well.

While I cleaned I went over in my head what had happen in the dinning room. Even after the paddling I received I should have fought more when she made me suck her cock. That was a gay thing and my mind should have told me to fight, but it didn't. I just did what she wanted and I was happy to do it.

What was coming over me? Why was I caving in so easily? Was I really gay and didn't know it? Or was I a sniveling submissive that craved the pain and humiliation. I loved being in charge and I loved dominating women. Why was this time so different? Was it because she really wasn't a girl?

I didn't know the answers to my question. I couldn't think straight at all. All I could think about was cleaning. Doing what Tally told me to do. I had to get away from her. I had to get away so I could think straight. But first I had to get the house cleaned like she wanted.

All in all I spent two and half-hours in the kitchen alone, but when I was done it seem to sparkle. The other rooms weren't near as bad as the kitchen. All they needed was a good vacuuming and dusting. In less than four hours I was done or at least I thought I was, Tally would be the judge.

After checking each room three times I went back to the dinning room where Tally was working on her laptop. I curtsied and said humbly, "Mistress I believe I'm done cleaning."

Tally looked at her watch and asked, "Really?" I nodded my head. "Well let's take a look. I hope for your sake you are or there'll be hell to pay for wasting my time."

Tally went first to the kitchen. She checked the dishwasher first, but I had already emptied it. I even wiped it out when it was done. She checked the cabinets and ran her hand over their surfaces. She checked the countertops and the back splash. She even ran her hand over the floor. Once she was done in the kitchen she checked the other rooms. Every thing she though of checking she found clean.

When she was done with her inspection she said, "Well I see a little cock sucking and a good paddling has put you in the right frame of mine. Now we have more time to get you ready for our guests. Come with me."

I was really hoping she was going to lock me in the cell when her guest arrived. Now I see I was going meet them and they me. Now all I could hope is she wouldn't make it too embarrassing for me. But I quickly found out that wouldn't be the case.

I followed Tally up to the second floor where the bedrooms were. The bedroom we went into was all done in pink from the carpeting to the walls. There was a queen size canopy bed. The canopy was made with a pink material and there was pink lace that hung over the edge. The comforter was made of pink satin as well as the pillowcases and the bed sheets. The bed and the dressers were French provincial, which were the only things in the room that wasn't pink.

Once in the room Tally said, "This will be your room for tonight and any time you are here. Unless I don't feel safe around you then you will be locked up in the cell downstairs. If you're going to entertain a guest and the guest want's privacy then you bring them here. Otherwise you will entertain them were they want you."

I was confused about this so I asked, "What do you mean by entertain?"

Tally smiled a wicked smile and said, "You know what I'm talking about. If one of my guests wants you for sex you will oblige them. I better not hear you weren't accommodating. I will beat you in front of them and believe me most of them will enjoy watching it. Now lets get you in the shower so you can get clean. We can't have a nasty sissy running around."

Tally stripped off my clothes within it self was a relief. The corset had been so tight and my shoes really hurt my feet. When I was naked and the butt plug was removed from my ass Tally moved me into the bathroom.

On the counter top was an enema bag. Tally picked it up and said, "This will be yours. Every morning and every evening you will clean yourself out. If at anytime you take a dump you will clean yourself out. After someone fucks you, clean yourself out for the next time. Do it now since you haven't done it today."

While Tally left the bathroom I filled the enema bag then filled myself. Once I released the enema in to the toilet I checked to see the color of the water. I was told, if it was anything but clear I was to do it again. This time I only need three enemas before I was clean. After my cleansing I was told to take a shower before rubbing myself down with a scented moisturizer. Tally then sprayed me down with perfume before pulling me back out into the bedroom.

In the bedroom she gave me a pair of white stockings to put on. She then wrapped a pink vinyl corset around my torso and started lacing it up. If I had thought the corset I was made to wear earlier was tight on me I soon found out what tight was.

Tally pulled on the laces till I thought I couldn't breath any longer. Then she pushed me over to the doorframe and had me grabbed the top of the frame. She then pulled the laces tighter. After she was done there she had me lie down on the bed then used her knee for leverage as she tightened the laces once more. When she was done I could barely breath and I even got a little light headed.

Before she would let me up she told me to turn over on my back. To my surprise but not Tally's I was already hard. Tally laughed and said, "I see you like wearing corsets. Your little pee-pee is already hard, but not hard enough."

Tally started stroking my cock to get me harder. Even when I was as hard as I thought I could get she stroked it even more. She played with my balls and even slapped my cock and balls a few times. Just when I thought I was going to cum Tally wrapped a cock and ball harness around me before letting go.

Once she had the harness locked in place she said, "There that should keep your nasty sissy juice where they belongs. Now get up so I can finish getting you dressed."

I had a hell of a time trying to stand, as the corset wouldn't let me bend the way I needed. Once I was standing Tally hooked up the stocking to the garters and put a pair of pink five-inch stiletto heeled shoes on my feet. They were as tight as the pair I wore earlier if not tighter.

The dress came next and it too was made of pink vinyl. The top did little to hide the fact that I had no breasts. The skirt was so short it didn't come down much below my waist. My hard cock and my swollen balls could easily be seen not to mention my ass. She locked ankle and wrist cuffs on me but she didn't attach any chains to them like the night before. I'm sure I looked positively ridiculous in this outfit but I didn't complain. I couldn't figure out why she even bothered to dress me except to humiliate me.

When I was dressed she pulled me over to a makeup table and started working on my eyes. I could tell she was putting it on very thick due to how heavy my eyelids felt. She also put on eye shadow of three different colors.

For lipstick she chose a very red color and she told me, "While I'm getting dressed I want you to practice putting on lipstick. Tonight whenever you feel you need to reapply it I want you to do it. If I catch you needing it I will use the crop on your ass. Now stand up so I can put on the finishing touch."

After I was standing Tally open a draw on the make up stand. Inside there were several dildoes and about five or six butt plugs. She pulled out one of the butt plug's that was twice the size of the one that had been in my ass all day.

She held the plug up to me and said, "Get it wet and you better do a good job of it. Your saliva is all the lubricant it's going to get."

I took the butt plug in my hand and started licking it. I must have looked ridiculous standing there licking a pink butt plug in a pink dress with my ass and cock exposed for all to see. I looked at Tally to see what she was doing but she was just watching me.

When the plug was as wet as I could get it Tally took it and told me to turn around. I was bent over the makeup chair and told to hold my ass cheeks apart. I felt Tally push the first inch or two of the plug up my ass before she met any real resistance. It took her another three or four minutes to get the plug inside me till it was firmly seated. I know I cried out several times, as the pain of having my asshole stretched was excruciating. Each time I did cried out Tally slapped my ass hard and told me to keep quiet. When she finally had it in me I felt like I had a telephone pole stuck up my ass.

Before she left the room Tally told me to start practicing my lipstick. As the door closed I could hear it lock behind her so I knew I was trapped even with out the collar. I even went over to the window and saw it had burglar bars on the inside. I wasn't sure if they were meant to keep people out or me in.

At first I practiced putting on lipstick while standing. I didn't want to sit, as I was sure that would hurt. But after a while I couldn't stand any longer so I sat gingerly. It didn't hurt as much as I feared but it did seem to drive the butt plug in deeper.

How long I sat there putting on lipstick and taking it off again I didn't know. I imagined it was several hours. In that time I heard the doorbell ring quite often and after awhile I could hear people talking and music playing in the background.

After what seem like forever I started thinking Tally wasn't coming for me. But why would she dress me up like this if she weren't going to bring me out. I wasn't sure if I was happy about this or sad being left alone.

Finally I heard a key in the lock to the bedroom and a second later Tally was walking in the room. I stood as she entered and gave my best curtsy. She attached a leash to my collar and asked, "Is my sissy slut ready to become a party slut. I have a lot of friends waiting to get a piece of you. Grab your lipstick and let's be off."

Tally was dressed some what like the night before. Instead of the leather crotch strap she wore laced to her corset she was wearing a pair of black rubber thong panties. She wasn't trying to hide her penis tonight as I could see a bulge in her panties. Also instead of the teased out hair she wore last night she had her hair pulled back into a ponytail. In her right hand she was holding the leash and her left held the riding crop.

I walked on tiptoes behind Tally as she pulled on the leash on her way down stairs. When we walked into the living room there were several dozen people in the room. The ratio between male and female looked about even though after meeting Tally one was never sure. I could also see quite a few slaves mixed in as well, seeing all the people that had leashes attached to their collars.

I waited for everyone to start laughing at me but none of them did. Most just ignored me until Tally said, "Ladies and gentleman I would like to introduce my new sissy slut. I'm sure she will make you all feel at home."

Once I had been introduced Tally snapped her fingers and told me to knee. Once I was on my knees she pulled on my leash so I had to crawl behind her. She went up to the closest person, who happened to be a man and said, "Meet my new sissy slut Fred, would you like introduce yourself to it?"

Fred looked down at me and said, "Sure why not. We have to get the party started some time.

Fred was wearing a codpiece over his genitals. He unsnapped the codpiece and his cock and balls came into view. Tally snapped the lease and said. "Kneel up like a good slut and lick Fred hello."

By this time I didn't even think about fighting her. All I did was kneel up like I was told and started licking Fred's balls. His cock wasn't hard when I started but when he pushed me away it had started showing signs of life. Fred was holding a leash that was attached to a very pretty girl but I wasn't introduced to her. After Fred kissed Tally's cheek we moved away.

We went from one domi to another and at each I was introduced. On each I had to lick their genitals as a form of greeting. Most of the women were quite pretty and they all had wet pussies. Most of the men were tall and well built but their cocks ranged in size from four inches to well over eight. But most were soft or at the lease they were starting to swell.

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers