Sissy Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,245 Followers

Tally was to be out done in giving directions. "Yea start squeezing my cock with you asshole too. I feel like I'm fucking a dead fish back here," She told me as she started fucking my ass harder.

I tried sealing my lips around his cock and wiggling my tongue on the under side of his cock. Scott really liked that as he started humping my face harder and moaning a lot more. At the same time I tighten up my sphincter around Tally's cock and she too moaned before she picked up speed in her thrusts.

They fucked me for a while longer till Scott pulled his cock out of my mouth. Tally pulled out too and they switched sides. Soon I was very thankful I used the cleansing kit before coming over here.

Tally waited for Scott to push his cock in my ass before she slide her cock into my mouth. I was glad she did, as Scott's cock was bigger than any thing I had in me up until that point. There was some pain but mostly it was from having my ass hole stretched out. Once he was in the pain left me, but his cock made me feel like I had a telephone pole up my ass.

Scott went in further than any one else had and I really felt like there was no end to his meat. Once he was in all the way he started fucking me slowly for a few seconds. Once I got use to it I started squeezing his cock with my sphincter and Scott really went to town on my ass.

Tally saw I could handle Scott so she slid her cock into my mouth and started fucking my face. After having Scott's cock in my mouth and throat Tally's cock seemed small and I started sucking her cock instantly.

As she fucked my face I wiggled my tongue on her cock. When the tongue ring rubbed on her cock Tally moaned and said, "God I'm glad I made you get that tongue ring. Now rub it harder bitch." I rubbed it harder though I was afraid I would hurt Tally. She didn't seem to notice as she started fucking my mouth harder.

They fucked me for another ten minutes or so till I felt Tally start to shake. At the same time she started moaning and grunting. I knew she was close to cuming and I would receive a mouth full.

An instant later I felt her pull her cock from my throat as the first load of cum splashed onto my tongue. Tally grunted hard and said, "Drink it bitch you know you love it. Drink it all down you cum hungry slut."

She was right I did love it. I loved getting fucked in the mouth and the ass and I loved when she came in my mouth. I drank it down like it was ambrosia because for me it was.

Scott wasn't far behind and once Tally was done cuming he came back around and started fucking my mouth once more. A minute or two later he was pumping a huge load into my mouth. I tried to drink it all and for the most part I got it all. But a little leaked out of my mouth and dribbled down my chin. Tally scooped it up and as soon as Scott pulled out of my mouth Tally slid her fingers in so I could clean them off.

I just about passed out from exhaustion. If it wasn't for the straps that held me to the pommel horse I'm sure I would have slid to the floor. I panted for breath as I though of what I had become.

No matter how much I tried to fight it I loved getting fucked and sucking cock. I loved being used and even being paddled was arousing. I knew I couldn't go back to my old life, as this one felt so right.

Tally must have sensed I had reached that conclusion. She stroked her fingers through my hair and said, "You understand now don't you. This is what you are and you will never be happy unless someone is controlling you. You feel the need to belong to someone. You do understand that don't you?"

I wanted say yes Mistress but I could only nodded my head. Tally kissed the top of my head and said. "Good I'll release you, when you have the strength go up to your sissy bedroom and put on the clothes you find on the bed. Of cause you should clean up first.

Tally released the straps from my feet first and when she released my hands I slid to a kneeling position. She and Scott gathered their clothes and left the room while I stayed on my knees gathering my strength.

It was about fifteen minutes later when I was able to move again. I staggered out of the room and up the stairs to the sissy room. I saw the clothes on the bed but before I even looked at them I walked into the bathroom to clean up.

When I came back into the bedroom I finally looked at the clothes I was to wear. The first thing on top was a butt plug. It was medium in size and when I slid it into my ass it went in with very little resistance. The next thing on the pile was a pair of white lace stockings with ruffled white lace on the hems. A white lace corset that left my nipples exposed so all could see I was a sissy slut by my pierced nipples came next. After attaching the garters from the corset I slipped on the white patent leather four-inch heels. These heels fit much better than the ones I wore over the weekend thought they were still tight.

There was no dress only a skirt to wear. The skirt was a mostly white though it was covered with tiny pink flowers. Under the skirt were six layers of stiff crinoline that caused the skirt to stand out almost horizontally.

Seeing there were no panties the crinoline rubbed against my harnessed cock and balls, It was an odd feeling but one that wasn't wholly unpleasant. The skirt was very short so my bottom and my cock and balls were exposed if any one cared to look. I also found a tube of hot pink lip-gloss, which I used to cover my lips.

When I looked in the mirror I realized I was the epitome of a sissy. No real man would ever be caught dead in this outfit and very few if any women would. It was the perfect outfit for me.

I found my Mistress in the living room watching TV. When I came in she had me kneel at her feet and said, "That outfit looks perfect on you. Don't you think?"

"Yes Mistress. Is a perfect outfit for a sissy like me," I told her.

Tally ran her fingers through my hair and said, "I'm glad you understand what your place is. I also want you to understand that you are my sissy. I had you marked for a reason. I want you to come and live with me."

I didn't even think about it, I didn't need to anymore. "Any thing for you Mistress," I told her and I meant it.

"I'm serious sissy," She said as if she wasn't sure I understood her. "I want you at my side always. You will be my sissy maid and keep my house clean. When I have guests you will sever them and make yourself available to them. At my parties you will be a party girl. Do you understand?" I told her I did.

"Also you should understand I own a Internet sight that deals in domination of sissies like you." She told me. She pointed to the corner of the room when I saw a camera suspended for the ceiling. "I have cameras all over the house so the members of the sight can watch me as I go about my day. They will watch you getting fucked and sucking on all manners of cocks and pussies. You will be punished so my members have something to watch and you will be humiliated for their entertainment."

She went on to tell me what was expected of me and I agreed to everything. The following Monday I gave my two weeks noticed and took two-week vacation at the same time. Once my boss saw my tongue ring he didn't try to stop me. The next day I packed up my apartment and sent everything into storage except for a few things I took to my sissy room.

Each morning I bring my mistress breakfast in bed. After we eat I lovingly suck her cock till she can't stand it anymore and cums in my mouth. After that I clean the house before making dinner for my Mistress. It is the one meal we eat together at the dining room table.

Each night my Mistress punishes me for several hours b3efore she fucks me and I drink her cum. We go to sleep in each other's arms unless she has a lover over then I either sleep on the floor next to her bed incase I'm needed or I sleep in my sissy room. I only get to cum once a week unless my Mistress feels generous and lets me cum a second time. Each time I cum on her and lick it off.

I do own a few male clothes in case I have to go out but mostly I wear sissy clothes as I feel better in them and my Mistress want me to always remember my status. Even when I am wearing male clothes I wear a dog choker around my neck to remind me of my sissy slave status.

I've become quite the party girl as I am always in big demand whenever Tally and I go to a party. When we have a party I am willing to take on any one as long as I can drink their cum when we're done. Mistress calls me her cum slut and laughs but it's true I am her cum slut and proud of it.

Scribler
Scribler
1,245 Followers