Sissy Watches Her Wife Get Fucked

Story Info
Miss Jennifer has a boyfriend fuck her, and sissy Tiffany.
4.1k words
4.49
152.7k
124
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was dressed in my favorite maid's uniform, hot pink with white lace ruffles around the neckline, the cuffs of the sleeves, and the hem of the skirt with a wonderfully feminine full ruffled petticoat that made my skirt stand out almost straight. As a proper maid should, I also had on a white satin and lace maid's apron, white lace wristlets and a white lace headband in my long curly white-gold blonde wig. My pierced ears had big 5" golden hoop earrings dangling from them, and my full feminine makeup was exquisite; a light coating of powder all over my face, and over that dark pink crème rouge and soft pink powder blush on my cheeks, with two coats of lipstick and one of lip gloss making my lips glisten. I had sparkling black eye shadow on my eyelids, with lavender and pink eye shadow in the crease of my eyelids and brow, and at least four coatings of thick heavy black mascara on my lashes.

Under my maid's uniform I had a white lace bra holding my huge 54DD silicon filled falsies and frilly white lace sissy panties with oodles of ruffles, a tight white lace and satin corset with all sheer suntan nylon stockings over my smooth shaven feminized legs, and I took small dainty little steps in my hot pink patent leather 2" platformed, 6" spiked high heels, going back and forth between the living room and the kitchen whenever my wife or her boyfriend wanted me to bring them more champagne or hors d'oevres. In between serving them I sat in a straight backed wooden chair and watched them together on the couch, making out and touching each other all over.

This was just one of my wife's many boyfriends. Since she'd transformed me into her little housewife she'd brought men home all the time to fuck her in her mouth, her pussy and her asshole. This one, Jamal, was one of the biggest black men that I'd ever seen, at least 6'6", and probably 280 to 290 pounds. Jamal had one arm around my wife's shoulders, and was fondling her breasts with the other, while they kissed deeply, their mouths open and tongues intertwining. Her blouse was completely unbuttoned, and her big beautiful breasts were half uncovered, her nipples and the lower parts of her tits still confined in a very sexy push up black lace bra, and he fondled and squeezed her tits, running his big black hands all over them. Her hands stroked the huge bulge in his pants where his hard cock showed clearly through the light material of his slacks.

As I watched he reached into her bra and lifted out both of her big jugs, fondling them, stroking her nipples and squeezing them all over. At the same time she unzipped his pants and freed his huge dick, pulling it out and wrapping the fingers of both hands around its big thick shaft, slowly jerking it up and down to make it as hard as possible. Then while she played with his huge rock hard cock he bent down and began kissing her beautiful breasts all over, licking her nipples, kissing the globes of her huge jugs with wet sloppy kisses, licking up and down the sides of her massive tits, taking her nipples in his mouth and sucking them, while she held his big prick in both of her hands and jacked it up and down, wrapping her fingers around it, caressing it, slowly jerking it up and down to make it harder and harder.

It was indescribably exciting to watch my wife's gorgeous face in sheer ecstasy as he sucked and kissed and licked her big beautiful tits. Sitting there dressed completely as a slutty girl in all my lovely lingerie, makeup, nylons and high heels I couldn't help but remember back when she used to let me suck her tits, and how wonderful it felt to be able to take those big jugs in my mouth. But I knew those days were gone forever, that she would never let me touch or kiss or suck her tits again, that I wasn't good enough to suck her tits, that I was only a little sissy wife now, and that she would always get her sex from other men – never from the little pansy faggot that I had become.

Then he reached up and put one hand behind her head, taking a handful of her lovely blonde hair and pushed her face down to his prick, "Suck my dick baby..." he ordered with a big grin, and then she opened her mouth hungrily to take the tip of his rock hard prick in her mouth as she began to suck it, bobbing her head up and down on his cock, slurping and sucking and licking it like little girl with a lollipop. I loved seeing my wife suck his cock, loved seeing that big black prick sliding in and out of her mouth. My tiny little cock inside the pink rubber that I always wore to keep from getting my pretty panties soiled by the pre-cum that so often oozed out of its tip was rock hard, literally throbbing with the excitement of seeing this big black stud's cock in my wife's mouth. His dick was so big that she had to stretch her mouth really wide open to get the tip of his prick in her mouth, and it was so long that even though she stretched her mouth as wide as it could possibly be, and had the tip of his dick pushing against the back of her throat and even going down her throat so that she gagged on it, she could only get about seven inches of his throbbing rock hard cock in her mouth, even when he grabbed a handful of her hair on the back of her head and forced his prick into her mouth, fucking her lovely lips like her mouth was a cunt.

I wished I could touch myself, reach down and play with my hard little pee-pee while I watched them, but I knew that I was never allowed to play with myself unless she gave me specific permission, so I did the only thing that I was always allowed at any time as long as it didn't interfere with my duties and chores – I picked up my little pink purse and began to touch up my makeup, thickening my heavy black mascara, smoothing on more black, lavender and pink eye shadow, adding to the soft pink powder blush on my feminized cheeks, and of course adding coat after coat of wonderful pink lipstick and lip gloss while I glanced back and forth between my makeup mirror and the incredibly beautiful sight of my wife sucking her boyfriend's cock in front of me.

She obviously loved sucking, slurping and kissing his gigantic penis, kissing it all over, planting hot, wet kisses on the swollen tip of his dick, then more sloppy wet kisses up and down the sensitive underside of his rock hard cock, kissing and licking it up and down. She'd alternate between taking it as far as she could into her horny mouth and bobbing her hungrily sucking mouth up and down the swollen shaft of his prick and kissing it all over, planting sloppy open mouthed wet kisses up and down the full length of his dick, then kissing and licking his massive balls, and rubbing the tip of his dick with its oozing precum all over her lovely face. It seemed like she would go on sucking and licking and slurping his rock hard penis forever, but after about five minutes of touching up my ultra feminine makeup while watching my wife worshipping his big dick, I saw him pull her head away from his dick and say to her with a laugh. "Seems a shame to have your sweet little wife missing out on all the fun. Why don't you have her get over here and suck my cock with you for a while."

She grinned and sat up, still holding his dick with both hands.

"That's an excellent idea," she agreed. "Tiffany – get over here this minute! Get down on your knees, crawl over here and suck Jamal's cock for him." I was stunned. She'd never had me do that before. Usually I just sat there, watching her suck cock until she decided she was ready to get fucked, then have whichever boyfriend was there fuck her until he shot a big load of cum in her pussy, and then she'd have me lie down on the ground so that she could sit on my face and let me clean all the cum out of her pussy, licking and slurping all the sticky wet cum out of her twat.

But now – she wanted me to suck his cock, something I'd never done before, although I'd always felt like a slut, a whore, and I knew that as a good little wife I had to do whatever I was told. All this ran through my mind in a fraction of a second as I slid out of the chair onto my nylon clad knees and began to crawl towards my wife and her boyfriend.

"Faster, you cunt! Get your slutty little mouth over here and suck this big cock. I know you want it, I know you want to suck his dick, don't you, you worthless little sissy."

I crawled as fast as I could, and then I was there, his big hard prick looming in front of my face, my wife's hands holding it up, pointing it at my feminized lips.

"What are you waiting for, you little cunt! I said 'suck it', now suck it you little faggot pansy. Suck his cock right now!" she sneered, reaching out and slapping me as hard as she could in the face.

And I did. I reached forward with one feminine hand, my long pink polished nails making my hand look like a real girl's, to take his dick in my hand, when she slapped me in the face again harder even than before.

"I said SUCK IT, you slut, not touch it. I know you'd love to get your slutty little hands on his prick, but you can't have it. Just use your mouth, that pretty little girly mouth, with your lovely pink lipstick and lip gloss, and suck it. And don't you dare make him cum in your mouth, you little faggot. His cum is mine, not yours, and don't you even think of taking his cum in your mouth until he shoots it into my cunt. Then you can have it, after you eat it out of my twat, but not before."

I opened my mouth as wide as I could and leaned forward to take his huge rock hard black cock in my mouth, but she laughingly pulled it away, then pushed it forward to rub it all over my face. The tip of his massive prick was oozing lots of pre-cum now, and as my wife rubbed it all over my heavily made up face she left sticky trails of it all on my face, coating my rouged, powdered cheeks and exquisitely made up eyes with his pre-cum.

Then Jamal suddenly reached out and gripped the back of my head and pulled my mouth toward him, grabbing his big hard cock with his other hand on top of my wife's hands, feeding his big throbbing dick into my feminized mouth, and then ramming that gigantic dick into my mouth, forcing it so far down my throat that I gagged, but he didn't stop, just kept slamming it in and out of my hungry, sucking lipstick covered lips, mouth fucking me like my mouth was a pussy, using me for his pleasure.

Then my wife laughed, "Don't you dare let him cum in your mouth, Tiffany. His cum is mine, not yours." And he pulled his big dick out of my mouth, leaving me wishing he hadn't taken it away from me, wishing I could have his big cock back in my mouth. "Lick it, you little pansy," he ordered, and I bent down and lovingly licked it all over, kissing and licking it all over, loving the feel of his dick under my lipstick covered lips.

Then to my surprise my gorgeous wife joined me, planting a series of sloppy kisses all over his dick, her beautiful lipstick covered lips seeking mine out, kissing his dick next to me, both of us pressing our lipstick covered lips against his cock and against each others lips, our tongues entwining about his rock hard ebony cock, keeping up a continuous barrage of kisses, sucking, and licking his dick. I felt his prick stiffen, and knew he was getting ready to come, and my wife reached down and pushed my face away from his delicious penis, looking up at him as she lay back on the couch, spreading her legs wide apart for him.

"Now, Jamal, come fuck me, baby – fuck my pussy and shoot your cum up inside me – and let's have little Tiffany put your dick inside me." He knelt between her legs, grabbing her ankles and spreading her beautiful legs wide apart, moving forward until the tip of his huge prick was rubbing against her cunt, and then I reached out with my little feminine hands and grabbed his cock, guiding the tip of it into my wife's cunt. As soon as I'd put the tip of his dick into her pussy, he leaned forward and slammed it deep inside her, ramming the full length of his swollen prick into her horny twat, and my beautiful slut of a wife moaned with delight, her eyes half closed, her lips parted and her beautiful face clearly in ecstasy as his dick slid in and out of her dripping cunt. I couldn't stand being left out, so I dropped down on my knees and began to lick and slurp at his big hard cock as it slid in and out of her twat, kissing it, licking it, worshipping his rock hard dick as he pleasured my wife with it, slamming the huge shaft of his prick in and out of my beautiful wife's pussy, fucking her and fucking her horny cunt as I licked and kissed back and forth between his massive dick and her hot wet twat.

He fucked her harder and harder, and then grabbing her slim ankles forced her legs up and back over her head, spreading them wider than I had thought possible, spreading her horny cunt wide open and forcing her legs up so that her ankles and calves were on either side of her head, leaning down on her thighs, pinning her legs up beside her head so he could slam his cock deeper and deeper into her, and as he plundered her cunt her moans became teary cries, and she changed from begging him to fuck her harder and harder to pleading with him to stop, crying that he was hurting her, splitting her in half with his huge cock. I watched as tears filled her eyes, and she begged him to stop, to stop hurting her, but he just spread her legs wider apart and leaned down into her using the weight of his body to force her legs further up over her head, and then he starting slapping her big tits from side to side, hitting them with the big open palms of his hands, slapping them back and forth. Her cries turned to screams, shrieks of pain as he fucked her and hit her tits, but he ignored her, punishing her cunt and her big tits mercilessly as he fucked her.

Then suddenly he stopped and pulled his big dick out of her juicy cunt, letting go of her legs, and reaching down to grab the tip of his dick with one hand while using the other to jerk up and down on his throbbing cock, jacking himself off on her, shooting a huge load of sticky wet cum all over her cunt and tummy, unloading the biggest load of cum that I'd ever seen, probably four or five times as much cum as I'd ever shot off in my whole life. It looked like her entire pussy and half her tummy was covered with a thick layer of his cum, and still he kept jerking off on her, shooting more and more of his jism on the soft blond hair of her cunt and her tight flat tummy. Finally he stopped, and pulled back away from her.

She lay there in front of him, her wide spread legs exhausted from the amazing fucking that he'd given her, her big beautiful tits covered with bright red marks from the slapping beating that they'd suffered at his hands, and she gasped for breath, almost completely spent. Then her eyes flickered open, and she looked up at me through half open eyelids and smiled.

"Now it's your turn, Tiffany," she half whispered. "Now you get your taste of his cum. Get down there and clean me up, you slutty faggot. Lick up all that beautiful cum off of me, clean me up with your tongue, you little faggot pussy. But I don't want you to swallow it just yet, you little slut. Just take all that luscious cum in your mouth and hold it there – just enjoy having your mouth full of his cum until I give you permission, and then you can swallow every single drop of it like the good little slut that we all know you are. "

of course I did exactly as she ordered. I bent my feminized face down over her and parting my lipstick covered lips I began using my little pink tongue to lick up that huge load of cum that her lover had shot off all over her. It was splattered all over her soft curly blonde pussy hair, all over and around the mouth of her cunt, and all over her flat little tummy. I bent forwards, the short pink skirt of my maid's uniform and my frilly petticoat sliding up my thighs, my panty clad ass sticking up in the air as I parted my lipstick covered lips and daintily reached out with the tip of my little pink tongue and dipped it tentatively into one of the many puddles of cum, and licking a little bit of the cum up taking it into my mouth, tasting the unmistakable flavor of sperm as I took the wet sticky jism into my mouth and held it there, trying to get every drop of his cum in my mouth and hold it there. I felt like such a slut sucking up my wife's lover's cum, and absolutely loved that I was being forced to clean his sperm off of her beautiful body with my tongue. And of course the humiliation of not being able to actually swallow his cum, just having to hold it in my mouth when I really wanted to swallow it, to eat it like the good little slut that I knew I was meant to be, was wonderful.

Then I felt my skirt being lifted, and my panties pulled down, and while I continued to daintily lick the cum from my beautiful wife's tummy and pussy, I felt the prodding of something massive and rock hard against my bottom, and then suddenly for the first time in my life I experienced the incredible feeling of total penetration by a man's big hard penis as my wife's lover thrust his massive and still rock hard cock deep into the tight virgin little hole of my bottom. It was huge, bigger than any of the many dildos or vibrators that I'd had in my ass before, and I had to force myself to keep my sweet little pink tongue where it belonged, licking the puddles of sticky cum up from my wife's lovely tummy and pussy as he plundered my sweet little bottom, shattering my virginity with his massive penis. He rammed it all the way into me, filling me completely and spreading the cheeks of my little butt wide apart, then pulled it almost all the way out until only the very tip of his big black dick was still inside my bottom, then leaned forward into me, impaling my bottom again and again as my lovely wife laughed delightedly, egging him on.

"That's right, Jamal, fuck her sweet little pussy, fuck that sweet little bottom hard like the little pansy faggot slut that she is. I'm sure she'll just love it." And then he pulled his big cock almost all the way out of my bottom again, and then leaned into me, slamming it back deep inside me, again and again, fucking my sweet little feminine smooth shaven bottom like it was a woman's cunt, treating me like the woman that I'd always wished I could be. And as he rammed his huge dick into me again and again I just kept licking and slurping up his sticky sperm that still lay in puddles all over my beautiful wife's tummy and pussy, taking the cum into my mouth and holding it there, filling my mouth full of his juicy sperm.

His gigantic rock hard cock rammed in and out of my bottom like a pile driver, and then I felt him stiffen and push even harder into me, the pain of his huge dick nearly splitting me in half as he slammed it faster and faster, readying himself to shoot his cum deep inside me, but then my wife spoke up, "Not inside her, Jamal – do it on her face, baby," and he pulled his dick out of me, leaving my horny bottom feeling empty, missing the feel of his dick inside me, and then his powerful hands grasped me and roughly turned me over, and he quickly shifted up on top of me, kneeling on me and straddling my chest, and with his hand jerking up and down almost faster than I could see, he made himself cum on my feminized face, shooting huge wads of cum all over my face, coating my lipstick covered lips, my rouged and powdered cheeks, and even my eye shadow coated lids and mascara covered lashes with his hot sticky cum. I couldn't believe how much cum he shot on my face, it seemed like he just kept cuming and cuming, shooting stream after stream of thick sticky cum all over my lovely feminized face until finally he leaned down and rubbed the tip of his still swollen cock in the massive load of cum that covered my face, rubbing it all over and smearing the cum all over my face.

Finally after he pulled back and climbed off my chest, my beautiful wife leaned down next to me and with a wide smile on her lovely lips ordered me to spit all the cum in my mouth up out of my mouth so that it bubbled up over my lips, and then to take my little feminine hands and rub Jamal's cum all over my face, both the mouthful that I had slurped up off of her pussy and tummy, and the massive load that he'd shot off all over my face, spreading the sticky cum all over my face, covering my cheeks, my lips, my nose, my chin, my forehead, and even my eyes, rubbing it everywhere all over my face so that every part of my makeup covered feminine face was coated in wet, sticky sperm – to rub it in like I was giving myself a cum facial while she watched from only inches away, totally immersed in completely humiliating me in front of her boyfriend.

12