Sissy Whore Pays the Rent

Story Info
Mistress makes her sissy slave pay the rent - the hard way!
1.3k words
4.33
67k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked in from the rain, and was confused by the silence. Normally my Mistress would be sitting in the living room with a glass of red wine and her favourite show on, but instead the room was empty and silent. I walked to the kitchen and saw a note on the worktop. It said simply "wear the clothes in the bathroom and come upstairs".

Walking to the bathroom, I saw a hanger on the hook next to the mirror. On it was a black satin maid's dress. Incredibly short with a wide flaring skirt and a white petticoat which puffed the skirt out. On the counter was some fine black lingerie. A corset in delicate black lace, black sheer stockings with seams up the back, and a black thong with the word "WHORE" embossed on the crotch area in silver thread. On the floor next to the toilet were a pair of 6 inch heels in black patent leather.

My heart raced. I stripped off and pulled the clothes on, then went upstairs. Walking into the bedroom, someone grabbed me from behind and threw me on the bed. I landed face down and before I could move, they were on me, pinning me down with my arms locked to my side. I couldn't move. Another pair of hands looped something around one wrist: a rope. It was looped around the bedpost and pulled tight. Then the other wrist was tied up in the same way. Strong hands grabbed my face and as the weight was lifted from me, I gasped for air. As my mouth opened, a huge black cock was thrust inside. My eyes opened wide and a scream was silenced by the huge cock in my mouth. From the corner of my eye, my Mistress came into view.

"I just discovered that you have fallen behind with our rent sissy. This is how you will get the money to pay it. These kind gentlemen have agreed to pay me handsomely for the privilege of using you, and I am going to watch."

I started to thrash around on the bed, desperately trying to break free, but the stranger placed a hand on each side of my face and said simply "DON'T". I froze. He pushed his cock deep and just as I started to gag, slid it back out again. The heat from his shaft felt so different to the strapons Mistress had made me suck in the past. I tried again to twist away. Another pair of hands grabbed my hips. My dress was flipped up over my waist. NO! What was happening?!? THWACK. A heavy slap landed square on my cheeks, setting my arse on fire. I tried to yelp but the cock in my mouth again silenced me, causing me to produce a sort of odd "BLUB" noise. Another blow landed. And another. I was kicking my legs up with each blow. But they came harder and faster. Tears were coursing down my cheeks as the pain increased, running down onto the huge balls dangling below the cock invading my mouth.

"Keep going," said Mistress. "He doesn't know it yet, but he has wanted this for a long time. I've seen it in him. He took too easily to the lingerie, the dresses, the shaving. I've seen him with the strapon. He won't admit it yet, but he's a natural cocksucker. It's what he has always wanted. And you two get to be the ones who make his wish come true. Now fuck his face and fuck his arse. I want to see him ripped open by those two huge cocks."

My eyes widened in shock, but there was nothing I could do. I heard a zip opening behind me. Then I felt something cold against my arse. Cold and wet. A coarse finger spread the lube around my puckered hole, then was replaced with something smoother. Smoother and a lot bigger. I knew what it was. I couldn't cry "no" because my mouth was full. But then I realised I didn't want to. She was right. This was what I needed. Rough hands spread my arse cheeks open. The bulbous tip of his cock pushed against my hole. It was massive! I could feel my body tensing as my arse reluctantly was forced open by this invader. I wanted to scream, but the cock fucking my face was stopping me. My eyes were watering, and the heat from the spanking was spreading from my arse right through my body. I needed this. I wanted this. She knows me so well. Better than I know myself.

Then the invader gave a mighty shove. No finesse. No concern for my welfare. One massive thrust, ripping me open and filling me up in one movement. I screamed, but the sound was totally muffled. "Hell yeah, that scream is like a million vibrators on my cock" said the man in front of me. The man behind me gave an evil chuckle, and then began to plough my arse, thrusting in and out. There was no building tempo. It wasn't for my pleasure. I was just a hole. An object. To be used. To be fucked. Just a sex doll, only there to please him. And yet that very fact was causing my cock to get hard. The feeling of being used, being such a pathetic girly whore for these huge cocks was getting me off! I couldn't believe it, but every time he buried himself back in me, the thrust rubbed my hard cock on the bedclothes. I could feel my excitement. I should be crying "rape" but I really wanted to cry "MORE MORE MORE".

The two cocks began to move in and out in unison, thrusting into both my holes with faster strokes. I began pushing back to meet each thrust.

The guy behind me said "Can you believe this pathetic girly whore? She can't get enough! This really is a cumslut and a half, and she is about to get everything she wants."

With that, both men ploughed deeply into me. The one in my arse buried himself to the hilt in my arse and as he grunted deeply, I felt his cock pulsing and throbbing as he thrust his cock deep inside, jetting out his cum deep into my bowels. As his cock pulsed inside me, the one in my mouth exploded, sending a jet of sticky white cum straight to the back of my throat. I almost gagged, but he pulled out slightly and the next ribbon of cum landed on my tongue. Unlike the first jet, I actually tasted this one and was suddenly in heaven. This was what I was born for. I swallowed. He pulled out and the next jet hit my forehead and ran down onto my nose, dripping from the tip. Another, weaker jet landed on my cheek and ran slowly down my face, tickling me as the musky scent invaded my nostrils. Then he thrust back into my mouth and I eagerly sucked, draining him dry as I cleaned his delicious cock.

Then the cock in my arse was removed and brought up to my face. I looked up, and shyly smiled as I opened my mouth and took it in deep, sucking out the last of the cum, loving the taste of his manly cock, straight from my own arse. As I savoured the mixture of tastes, my own cock exploded under me, coating my petticoat with my own cum as I came in a massive orgasm without ever having had to touch myself.

"I don't think we ever need to worry about the rent again" said my Mistress as I lay in a pool of sweat and cum, a satisfied smile on my face.