Sissy_World 01

Story Info
An alternate reality.
3k words
4.06
92.4k
51

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 07/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDBones
JDBones
83 Followers

The sun beat down on the land of Washington D.C. of the United States of America. Normally, it was cooler in the spring months, but no one in the area around the White House was going to be cool. No, they were too tightly gathered together for them not to be hot. The occasion?

The inauguration of President Jessica Phoenix.

Thousands upon thousands of people were gathered together, men and women standing shoulder to shoulder as they waited for the inauguration of the new President of the United States. The crowd was a very different one though from what people would normally think though.

The women were all tall, the average woman standing at seven foot tall and heavily muscled. The average man were about four foot tall and slender, not one of them being fat. As far as the dress went, the women were dressed conservatively in skirts, dresses, pantsuits, and other such clothing. The men however were dressed more scantily, showing off a lot of skin, predominantly their asses and their legs.

In the year 2012, the world had changed a lot. The Human race had...evolved and become more in contact with their instincts. The women of the human race took over, their instincts driving them to be dominant while the men fell to the wayside, being taken care of by the women because of their own instincts to submit.

Because of this, women had taken the rights of men away and relegated them to staying at home to take care of the homes. However, the men didn't mind their rights being stripped. They didn't want them anyway. All they wanted was to serve and to submit. That was what men dedicated their lives to.

Men were bartered like property from Mothers to their Husbands - the change of the spousal titles had come about shortly after men took on their more submissive roles - and they did all they could to be the best sissy wife they could be to their new Husband. However, if they did do something wrong, the sissy wife's Husband would be sure to domestically discipline them.

Also, changes had occurred to both genders' bodies, but they were natural as far as anyone was concerned. Women were able to grow muscle mass through minimal effort, and through some strange twist of evolution, women were no longer the one's with pussies. Women now had penis' and the average woman's penis was ten inches long, five inches around. Also, their voice pitches changed, becoming a little deeper, though not that much. Also, they tended to keep their hair a little shorter, though not what would've been called in the 21st century as 'mannish'.

Men were different though. They were unable to grow muscle mass. They were unable to get fat. The only thing they could do was tone their bodies which were mostly hourglass shaped figures. Flat stomachs, long slender fingers, wide hips, slender legs, and plump asses of all different types of shapes. They were no longer able to grow body hair save for their eyebrows and their heads of which they kept long, at least waist length. Also, their penis' had shrunk to where it was just the head protruding from the body of the male and between the male's ass cheeks was no longer an asshole, but a pussy which was fully fertile.

In short, men had become the feminine gender and women had become the masculine one. Because of this, men took on a more domestic role in life, taking care of the homes and the children while their Husbands went out to make the money for the houses.

The educations of men and women were different as well. The average woman could do advanced rocket science by the time they were freshmen in high school. The average man knew nothing of science, mathematics, or politics. The average man was home schooled, taught by their fathers how to take care of the home and how to sexually pleasure their future Husbands.

Women didn't treat their sissy wives horribly though. Their needs were the only one's that mattered and the sissy wife understood this. There were no arguments, no domestic abuse, no rape, no murder. Wars between men were no longer fought.

The earth had become a utopian paradise of scientific struggles and sexual exploration. Few issues actually existed in any country anymore. Disease was the biggest problem, but the biggest problem was cancer which only seemed to affect the male populace. For some reason, women no longer grew sick and they continued to thrive and prosper.

Also under the new female regimes, public nudity was no longer an illegal action. It was seen as something to build upon your child's - whether male or female - sexual education. One person walking down any sidewalk in the United States could see any number of sexual actions from oral sex, punishments, and even penetration.

They had become a more open society, free to love one another as it always should've been.

The crowd grew hushed as President Jessica Phoenix came out and stood behind the podium. She raised her hand and began her speech, everyone listening intently to what she had to say.

XXXXXXXXXX

After her inauguration speech, President Jessica Phoenix made her way from the Oval Office, heading for her bedroom. She'd had a long day and she was more than tired. She'd never imagined when she'd ran for President that it would be as hard as it was, but she could handle it.

She had been Governor of Texas for more than twenty years, and because of that, her state was number one in the country economically and socially. She was a proud Texan and anyone that asked her would get that same answer.

She was tall, standing at seven foot five, and she weighed in at three hundred pounds of pure muscle. She had long dark blond hair that fell unrestrained to the middle of her back and dark blue eyes set in a tanned, handsome face. She wore a three piece suit and expensive Armani loafers.

She had become the most powerful woman in the world today, but she felt no different. She was still the same woman that she'd been when she was Governor and then college student before that. A woman who loved sex and loved her sissy wife more than anything.

Jessica smiled at the thought of her sissy wife, David Phoenix. The two of them had met long ago when she was first Governor. David's mother had worked for her on her campaign for Governor and she'd introduced her to David. She'd fallen in love the very first moment she'd met the man and she'd asked his mother for his hand in marriage. Luckily, she'd agreed readily enough and they'd been married within the year.

Luckily for her, David loved sex as much as she did. Even though he couldn't really turn down sex if she wanted it, it was nice to know that he actually enjoyed making love with her.

Reaching the door to her bedroom, the woman stopped and reached out, taking hold of the knob. She opened the door and stepped inside, closing it behind her. Looking around the room, she wasn't surprised to see her sissy wife sitting in the middle of the bed, his youthful face beaming as he looked at her.

He was short, standing at four foot two inches tall, and maybe one hundred pounds when soaking wet. He had ass length dark red hair that curled down unrestrained and dark green eyes that sparkled with mischief out of a tanned, boyish face. He wore a strapless, see through green silk nightgown that clung to his body like a glove, matching green stockings that encased his slender legs, and a tiny tiny green g-string that covered his little clit.

"Greetings Husband." David said in a low pitched, husky voice. His high pitched voice sent shivers up and down her spine, sending tingling sensations into her crotch.

Instantly, she felt her twelve inch cock begin to stir, and in only seconds, a large bulge was pushing up her slacks. Her sissy wife's eyes went immediately to the bulge and he licked his full, lush lips, adjusting his legs as he grinned at her.

"Hello, my wife. You look absolutely stunning as usual." Jessica said as she unbuttoned her suit coat, shrugging out of it and letting it hit the ground. Then, she loosed her tie and allowed it to fall to the floor as well. She kicked off her shoes and began to work on the buttons of her blouse.

David watched her with interest, knowing what was going on. Instead of saying anything more, he moved up to his fours and crawled to the edge of the bed, his long curly red hair falling over his shoulders as he stopped at the foot of the bed, staring at her with lust obvious in his bright green eyes. And his eyes never left the bulge in her slacks.

Jessica finished unbuttoning her blouse and she shrugged out of it. She stood there, naked from the waist up, revealing her torso to her sissy wife. He smiled as he took in her frame and she knew exactly what David saw: broad shoulders, large biceps, thick forearms, large breasts, and muscular abs.

She grinned down at her sissy wife as she reached for the button of her slacks. Before she could get to them though, David was already there, unbuttoning and unzipping her slacks. She held her hands to her sides and waited as he pulled them down her muscular legs.

Her long, thick cock fell out of her pants and stared him in his made up face. His pink lips puckered just before he pressed a kiss to the head of her penis, sending shivers up her spine. Then, he worked her pants further down her legs until she was able to step out of them.

Her large veiny cock stood straight out from her thighs and he stared at her hairless, cut she-cock with eyes crazy with lust. He cooed as he reached forward and gripped the base of her cock. His tongue came out of his mouth and licked around the underside of her cock head, making her moan softly.

Then, David took her cock head into his mouth, his lips sealing around the bulbous head, sucking firmly. Jessica moaned softly as she looked down at his face which was filled with the rapture of doing his wifely duties. She slid her thick, calloused hands through his long red hair and watched as he began to bob his head up and down on her long, thick, delicious she-cock.

She moaned loudly and closed her eyes, giving herself over to his warm, wet mouth as he serviced her. She began to pump her hips slowly, driving all twelve inches into his throat. He moaned like a little slut as her hairless balls slapped his chin with each thrust into the back of his throat, but he didn't gag. Just like all men, he was born without a gag reflex - the perfect machine for pleasuring his Husband.

"Yes baby, suck my cock." Jessica moaned out and she widened her stance. She began to thrust faster and harder into his mouth, but he met her thrusts with his bobbing, eager mouth.

He sucked so firmly that she could feel every bit of the insides of his cheeks and his long, wicked tongue caressing around every ridge of her she-cock. She moaned as she thrusted faster into his mouth, feeling her climax quickly approaching.

Moaning harshly, Jessica thrusted into the back of his throat and held his head down as her body spasmed. Her cock exploded and shot five huge globs of her sticky, thick white cum deep into his throat. She listened as he lapped it all up and allowed her cum to dribble down his throat like a good sissy wife does.

Then, she pulled her cock slowly from his mouth, making an obscenely loud pop when it slipped free of his mouth. He moaned and licked his lips before looking up at her, purring at her with a wide, satisfied smile on her face. However, she was far from done. Her penis was still rock hard and ready to go.

David rose up on his knees, staring at her before reaching down and grasping the hem of his nightgown. Then, he pulled it over his head, exposing his bare chest and stomach. She licked her lips at the sight of her sissy wife's hardened nipples and the little wet patch in the front of his g-string panties.

She grabbed him by his hair and pulled him forward. Then, she lowered her lips to his, kissing him hard and voraciously. He moaned softly and pressed against her muscular body, his slim, feminine one melting against her.

Jessica slid her hands down his back and around his full bubble butt, squeezing it. He squealed like a good little gurl and pressed against her, grinding periodically. She nibbled on his bottom lip even as she lifted him up. His legs wrapped around her hips and his slender arms went around her thick neck.

Never breaking the kiss, she moved to her knees on the bed and knee walked to the head of the bed. Jessica laid her sissy wife down on the bed and pressed her body against his, her naked, muscular form baring him down.

David spread his thighs wide, accepting her and she moaned as she felt his wetness beneath him. It was a wonderful feeling for a woman when she knew that she made her sissy wife so horny that he was dripping wet for her big, hard cock to impale her.

Jessica slid her hands up from his ass to the strings of his g-string. Hooking her thumbs in the sides, she pulled them down over his wet clit and down further down his legs. She broke the kiss and stared into his eyes as she sat back on her knees, pulling his panties down his legs.

He stared up at his Husband with submissive eyes, lifting his legs up in the air as she slid his panties behind his knees. Then, she threw his panties across the room and spread his legs wide, pushing his legs up to where his knees touched the bed on either side of his head.

"Mine." Jessica claimed in a strong voice brought about by instinct alone. To further her claim, she slid her long, thick cock towards her sissy wife's pussy.

David lay there with his red hair everywhere, completely submissive to her every whim. She moaned as she slid her long cock between his sopping wet pussy, pressing past the lips and into his pussy for the first time today.

He moaned like the little sissy he was and closed his eyes as she pushed deeper and deeper into him. Finally, she was up to her balls in his pussy and she moaned deeply. Her fingers were biting into the backs of David's knees as she began to pump her hips.

David moaned more from his bent up position, but he did try to participate. He began to buck back against her, taking her as she began to increase her pace, her thick cock hammering him harder and harder; deeper and deeper.

"Fuck yes." Jessica moaned out and released his legs, laying forward. She fell onto her palms above him, her breasts dangling above his head as she began to thrust her cock faster and harder into him, her ass tightening with each thrust. "God, I'll never get tired of this little gurl pussy of yours."

He giggled around his moans and reached up with his slender, dainty, feminine hands. His fingers closed around her breasts and he squeezed as he bucked his hips against her, enjoying the stimulation he was getting from her long, delicious she-dick buried deep in his little gurlpussy.

She loved the feel of his dainty fingers surrounding his breasts, squeezing them while she rocked into her body. As she fucked her sissy wife, she closed her wife and she could feel her climax coming up pretty soon.

Jessica grabbed David's slender wrists and pinned them above his head, rocking even faster. Her breasts bounced in his face, slapping his face again and again with each thrust into him. Her balls slapped his ass with each thrust into his gurlpussy.

She closed her eyes and thrusted into him once more before she reached her pinnacle. Her entire body tightened and pulsed as she climaxed, her she-cock pulsing inside of his gurlpussy. Then, her cock exploded and shot five huge loads of her thick sticky cum deep into his body.

David moaned in delight as she filled him up and there was a wide smile on his face as his own climax came about. He began to squirt, shooting everywhere, all over her cock, balls, and muscular thighs. She smiled down at her sissy wife, and still buried inside of him, she leaned down, pressing her lips to his in a firm, commanding kiss.

He moaned, his long eyelashes fluttering closed and he wrapped his slender, feminine arms around her neck, arching up into her. Pulling back from the kiss, Jessica slowly slid her long, thick she-cock from his body, and when it popped out, it was soft once more, but she knew that she would be hard again if she wanted to be. It wasn't that hard to go all night, but now that she was President of the United States, they could no longer do that.

She had far too much work to do for the next four years at least, if not the next eight.

With that thought in mind, Jessica rolled off of her sissy wife and she lay on her side. David smiled at her and giggled before he rolled onto his side, facing away from her. She wrapped an arm around his waist, pulling his round bubble butt back against her long, thick flaccid cock.

She yawned and closed her eyes with a smile on her face. Within moments, the new President of the United States fell into a deep slumber next to her sissy wife. David wiggled against her before closing his eyes and fell asleep with his strong, powerful Husband.

JDBones
JDBones
83 Followers