Sissy_World 02

Story Info
Second installment of the alternate reality.
3.6k words
4.35
37.5k
18

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 07/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDBones
JDBones
83 Followers

John Maxwell hummed under his breath as he wiped down the counter tops of the kitchen, cleaning up before his Husband got home. Dinner was ready and waiting on the stove for her whenever she got home from work.

He was petite, standing at four foot five, and slender though lightly toned. He had long ash blond hair that fell past his well rounded, juicy ass and dark blue eyes set in a tanned, plump face. He wore a skin tight pink dress with no sleeves and a low cut neckline that nearly revealed his nipples. On his feet were a pair of six inch high heels and over the dress was a flowery blue apron.

The sissy wife was more than impatient for his Husband to arrive home. She would be home at any moment, but there was no telling when she would be home. After all, she had a very demanding job as project manager at the advertising company that she worked for.

Still humming under his breath, John reached behind him and untied the apron. He pulled the apron over his head and he lay it atop the counter top of his home. He smoothed out his pink dress with his long, slender fingers and he smiled down at his appearance.

He wanted to look perfectly beautiful for Diana when she got home. He wanted to look enticing and completely irresistible for his Husband. If he could arouse and stimulate his Husband, he would be doing his job.

After all, that was the main job of the sissy wife was to cater to the sexual needs and wants of their Husbands.

John could feel the string of his frilly pink g-string that he was wearing under his dress biting into his gurl-pussy. He loved the silken feel of it brushing across his tiny little clit as he strutted across the kitchen into the dining room and sat down in one of the wooden chairs.

He knew that the America that he'd grown up in was very different from five generations ago. Apparently, before 2012, men were the big, muscular, and dominant sex while women were the soft, feminine, and submissive sex. However, after 2012, that all changed.

And it all changed through evolution.

The average man was five foot tall and the average woman seven foot tall. Women could be as muscular as they wanted to be and men could barely get over one hundred pounds. Also, men's voices got higher while women's voices got deeper. Men's cocks shrunk down to where it was just the head protruding from their pelvis' and where the asshole of the man had once been there was now a pussy. However, women had very large cocks between their legs, the average cock being about ten inches long.

Men became the softer sex and they no longer had rights. However, that was because of the fact that men didn't want rights. They were hardwired to be submissive to women, and because of this, they were traded by Mothers to their Husbands.

Because of this, men stayed at home and took care of the house and the children while women went out and made the money. Also, men catered to and pampered their dominant Husbands because it gave them pleasure.

John was broken from his reverie when he heard the sound of a telephone trilling. Hearing this, he tucked his a strand of his ash blond hair behind one ear and he pushed to his feet. He walked across the dining room towards the living room where the land line was.

He picked up the phone and put it to his ear before speaking.

"Maxwell residence." John said in a soft, feminine voice and waited for the response on the other end. He frowned when he heard sounds on the other end of two people talking, but he recognized his Husband's voice.

"I want those out by tomorrow." he heard Diana say in her strong, very domineering voice. He licked his lips at hearing her commanding tone, sending a strong feeling to the tip of his clit and making his gurl-pussy grow damp. "Hey honey. Listen, I'm not going to be home until late so don't worry about my dinner. Just give it to Angela when she gets there."

The sissy blinked, surprised by this. His bottom lip poked out in a pout - the one thing that he could usually do to get his way - but since she wasn't' there, it didn't really do much.

"Yes dear. Have a good night." John replied in a pleasant tone, never crossing his mind to complain. They exchanged good byes and he hung up the land line.

The sissy sighed and ran a hand through his long hair. He had been looking forward to greeting his Husband at the door and hoping that she would squeeze his ass like she normally did.

At least he wouldn't be alone tonight though.

John smiled a little when he thought of the guest coming over tonight. Angela was someone that he loved more than anyone in this world; even more than his Husband. The reason for that?

Angela was his eighteen year old daughter.

He hadn't seen his grown daughter since she graduated high school. He knew that she was busy, working as hard as she did at the law firm in the city and looking for a sissy wife in her spare time. From what he'd heard from his Husband, she'd yet to find him, but he knew that she would have one in no time. After all, Angela was a strapping young woman and had a high paying job.

Any man would be lucky to be her sissy wife.

Suddenly, John heard the sound of the front door opening and closing. He smiled widely, his painted lips thinning out as he did so to show off his pearl white teeth. He felt a tingle of excitement rock through his feminine body at the thought of seeing his daughter and he whirled around.

He walked as quickly as he could towards the front door to see his daughter. He stopped when he saw his daughter walking into the kitchen and he took in her features, proud of her handsome features.

Angela was average, standing at seven foot two, and unlike many women, she'd chosen to go with the toned look instead of the heavy muscle. She had long electric blue hair that curled around her shoulders and bright blue eyes that glowed out of a heart shaped, tanned face. She had her ears pierced with two silver loops each, snake bits, and he knew that she had her tongue pierced too. She wore a short sleeve black design t-shirt that stretched tightly over her shoulders and her large breasts, right fitting black jeans with a black leather belt, black and white converse shoes, and a black and white hat that she wore atop her head cocked to one side.

"Hey daddy." Angela said when she saw him and her smile widened. She walked quickly over to him, and without hesitation, wrapped her long, strong arms around him, lifting him off the ground easily.

John giggled as his feet left the ground and his Daughter swung him around in a circle. Then, she sat him back down on his feet and dropped a kiss to his cheek. He blushed bright red as he felt his pussy growing damp once again as his Daughter held him. He stared up into her handsome face, and not for the first time, he felt pride as he looked upon his daughter.

Angela was two people: strong businesswoman and die hard alternative woman. And unlike many people, she was truly both of those to the bone, not only one of them.

"Your Mother told me to give you her dinner." John said, bowing his head low to the woman in a show of respect to the woman. Then, he looked up and into her face as she smiled.

"Good. I'm so fucking hungry." Angela replied crudely and she turned, obviously searching the kitchen for the food. Obviously seeing the plate of food, she turned and walked over to the counter top, picking up the plate. "This smells good, daddy."

The sissy blushed under his Daughter's praise. It was something that sissies lived for; to be complimented on their domestic chores. Diana rarely did it anymore, but he didn't really mind it. To hear his Daughter praise him in such a way made him feel really good.

"Thank you honey. I worked hard on it." John said as he watched his daughter walk over to the dinning room and she pulled out the chair. Then, she sat down and picked up her fork, digging into the food on her plate.

He listened to her pleased moans and he shifted from foot to foot. He didn't really know what to do as he waited for his Daughter to finish her meal, but he knew that he wouldn't be eating with her. That was strictly forbidden in the Maxwell house.

Women ate first and sissies last.

Thirty minutes later, she finished her meal and pushed the plate away from her. She sat back in her chair and rubbed her stomach through her t-shirt, sighing in contentment.

"That was really good, daddy." Angela said with a wide smile as she cocked her head to the side and looked at him. He blushed under her praise and her bright blue eyes shining on him.

He didn't know why, but the way that his Daughter was looking at him reminded him of the way her mother looked at him after a satisfactory meal. It was a dark look, but coming from those dark blue eyes - eyes that were so much like his own - it had a different effect.

It sent shivers up his spine.

"Thank you, darling." John replied with a happy smile and he bowed his head to her. Then, he walked over to the table and picked up her plate. "I'll just go and wash this plate."

The sissy wife turned to leave, but before he could, a strong hand grabbed him by his hip, stalling him. He blinked and turned to look at his Daughter. Despite the fact that he was standing and she was sitting, they were at eye level with one another so he was able to see the look in her shining blue eyes.

It was a look of interest.

"You know daddy, I've been without a sissy to play with for a while now and I'm getting really really horny." Angela said in a leading voice. He gulped the knot of anticipation that had gathered in his throat down and he stared at his daughter, waiting for the next bit. "Why don't you forget about the dishes for a moment and help me out with my problem? What do you say?"

The sissy gulped, knowing that he wasn't really being given a choice. After all, what a woman wanted was all that mattered and men didn't really have a choice whether to turn it down or not - not even if the woman propositioning him was his very own Daughter.

In their culture, incest was a common thing. It wasn't taboo. In fact, it was viewed as a way of families bonding with one another and deepening their love for one another.

Oftentimes, a young male was taught how to sexually pleasure a woman by either his mother or sister or even both. It didn't hurt that women of a family couldn't impregnate the men of the same family.

Because of this, John knew his Daughter's body quite well. He'd been the one that she'd lost her virginity too after all. He could remember the night well, and while it hadn't been traumatic, it had been a little surprising.

Diana had been away on a business trip for the week that their Daughter turned thirteen. He was laying alone in the large bed of his Husband and missing her. He hadn't been able to sleep because he was so use to having his Husband spooning around him and holding him tight in her strong arms. It had gotten to a point to where he'd thought that he wouldn't get to sleep that night.

Then, to his surprise, his thirteen year old Daughter had entered the room. She'd been completely naked and sporting a hard on that rivaled her own mother's. She'd said something about aching and wanting his help. Being a good sissy wife and father, he'd helped his Daughter - by allowing her to use his body however she wished.

He snapped himself out of his reverie and looked into the eyes of his Daughter. It was obvious that she was waiting for his answer. He smiled widely and nodded his head once.

"Whatever you wish, my dear. Your daddy is always willing to help you." John said meekly; obediently.

Angela pushed back her chair with a smile and she took her hat off of her head. She sat it down on the table and she reached down for her zipper.

Before she could reach it, John decided to take the initiative. He sank to his knees before her and reached for the zipper, knocking her fingers away before working the zipper down. He smiled up at her and unbuttoned her jeans, pulling them down past her ass.

The moment her jeans came down, the sissy stared at her huge, thick she-cock. Just staring at his daughter's large cock made his gurl-pussy grow damp and he moaned softly.

Before he could dive forward and engulf her in his mouth though, she caught him by the hair, holding him back. He whimpered as she tugged on his hair a little harder than he was use to and he looked up into her smiling face.

"You want my cock, daddy? You want my big, fat, juicy she-meat?" Angela asked in a mocking voice and he whimpered when she grasped the base of her own member. She slapped him across the cheeks with it, but he knew better than to try to get it into his mouth. If he did without her permission, she would punish him. "Beg for it sissy-gurl. Beg for your superior Daughter's big fat dick in your mouth."

He whimpered like a pathetic dog, but he did as she asked anyway.

"Please, Angela. Please let me suck your big cock. I beg for it. My pussy is so wet just thinking about having your delicious meat in my mouth, using me as us little sissies long to be used." John said in his most submissive voice, falling to his fours on the ground before his daughter as he spoke and wiggling his ass back and forth, showing his true submissiveness to her.

"That's a good sissy daddy." Angela laughed, mocking him. Before he could say another word, she pushed his mouth forward using the momentum she'd gathered from his hair and he closed his eyes as the head of her very large, thick she-cock pushed past his lips.

The sissy moaned as she pushed the head to the back of his throat, but he didn't gag. Men no longer had gag reflexes so they could better pleasure their Husbands, Daughters, or any other woman that they might have to pleasure in their lives. He closed his lips tightly around her turgid shaft and his tongue wrapped around the underside of her cock, sucking on it firmly as she began to pump her hips back and forth.

When the head of her cock reached the front of his lips, he forced his head further down on the cock, bobbing his head up and down even while she thrusted into his mouth. He felt her large, hairless balls slapping his chin with each thrust into his mouth and he moaned around her member as her balls slapped his chin.

John wiggled his hips back and forth like a good sissy did while she used his throat. After thirty minutes of his mouth being worked over, his jaw was starting to ache and his throat was raw, but he knew better than to complain. If he did, he could be punished and it was better to have a woman that was happy with your performance than one that was angry with you for complaining.

Finally, Angela pulled her she-cock from his mouth. However, when it left his mouth, he whimpered as he opened his eyes and he dove forward, trying to get it back in.

"Little whores, the lot of you." Angela said, referring to men and he nodded his head, agreeing with her. It was no secret that men enjoyed sex almost as much as women, but the difference between men and women was that women were picky about their sissy lovers while men would spread their legs or hit their knees to service any woman.

Men were truly sluts.

Before he could respond, his Daughter used the hand in his hair to lift him up and set him on his heeled feet. He looked up at her, his eyes half closed from the lust he felt in his body, but he knew that it wasn't over. Not by a long shot.

Still using his long blond hair, she bent him over the kitchen table, pushing his face flat against the wood of the table. Then, she moved one leg between his thighs, making him widen his stance and push out his bubble butt a little bit. He felt her hook her fingers in his panties and pull them down to the backs of his knees, a drop of his pussy juices running down his thigh as he moaned.

"I came out of this pretty little gurl-pussy," Angela began with a chuckle as she rubbed the head of her she-cock against his pussy lips, making him whimper and grow wetter for her, "and now, I'm going back in."

With that, his Daughter filled his gurl-pussy with her long, thick she-cock. He moaned at the pleasure of the rigid length entering him with one long thrust, her balls slapping off of his flesh. He was driven forward by the sheer force of the thrust, but he enjoyed being used this way, so all he did was grab onto the wood of the table and wait.

John panted as she began to move, thrusting in and out of him again and again. Each thrust was harder than the last and to punctuate each thrust, she slapped one of his ass cheeks, making it sting.

When she released his head, he lifted it a little bit and he knew that it was his turn. He began to buck his hips back eagerly taking her into his gurl-pussy again and again, rotating his hips so she could get maximum pleasure out of it.

Angela's loud moans were his reward and he felt proud of himself. However, he knew that he was nowhere near done. Each time she was filling him fully, he would clamp his gurl-pussy tightly around her invading member, and each time he did this, she would moan even louder.

"Damn daddy, no wonder Mother likes using your tight little pussy." Angela moaned out, punctuating each word with three hard and quick thrusts into him. Each thrust rocked him forward, but he matched it by bucking back against her and clamping his pussy harder.

He could feel his own climax quickly approaching, and with each thrust and slap of his ass, he was being driven even quicker. Before he could stop himself, John arched his back with a cry and he climaxed. His inner walls wrapped tightly around her invading member and she continued to pound him.

Then, he felt her tall frame begin to shudder as she herself began to climax. He closed his eyes and collapsed face first on the table as he felt his Daughter shoot more than eight huge globs of cum deep into his gurl-pussy, making his submission to her complete.

After a few moments of basking in the afterglow of sex, he felt his Daughter slowly pull her cock out of him. It was still hard, but as a woman, she would always be hard, but less insistent about being completely sated. One or two orgasms was usually enough for a woman.

John whimpered and tried to use his pussy to keep her inside of him. However, as strong as his pussy lips were, his Daughter's momentum was stronger and her long, thick cock slipped from his lips.

"Well, that was fun. Thank you, daddy." he heard Angela say behind him with a bit of relief in her tone. He forced himself to look back over his shoulder at her and he watched as she pulled her pants back up, tucking, zipping, and buttoning them so they would fit properly. She smiled as she grabbed her hat and put it back on her head. "Now, you should do the dishes. You know how Mother gets when you fall down on your duties."

With that, his powerful Daughter turned and walked into the living room. He watched her sit down on the couch, pick up the TV remote, and turn the television onto what she wanted to watch.

John sighed and he straightened away from the table. He reached down and pulled his panties up, settling the string back between his ass cheeks. Picking up his Daughter's plate, he swayed back into the kitchen to do the dishes.

A sissy wife's job was never done.

JDBones
JDBones
83 Followers