Sissy_World 03

Story Info
Third in the sissy world chronicles.
3.8k words
4.46
32.8k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 07/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDBones
JDBones
83 Followers

Billy rode in the front seat of the car, staring out the window, and watching the world go by. His mind swam and his body already hurt, but he knew better than to protest his pain to his Husband. If he did, he would be punished with a Bare ASS Spanking and he didn't want that.

He stood at 5'6 and weighed maybe one hundred pounds soaking wet, but he doubted it. However, what little weight he did have, he made up for in curves. He had ass length dark green hair that had been permanently dyed and forest green eyes set in a heart shaped, soft face.

Billy looked down at himself and smiled at the clothing of his profession. He wore a black leather bra that cupped his flat chest, a tiny tiny tiny black leather g-string that rode up between his pussy cheeks, a pair of black velvet elbow length gloves, and knee high black leather heeled boots.

He looked at the side view mirror and saw the black leather half mask with the cat ears on top and the black leather collar around his throat with a silver bell in the front. In a word, he looked fuckable and that was the whole point.

Couldn't have an unattractive prostitute if you wanted to make any money after all.

To be honest, Billy didn't mind his job. He'd never thought his Husband would turn him out shortly after they got married, but he found that he rather enjoyed doing it for her. After all, it made her a little extra money, and if he could contribute, he would in any way that he could.

In a world where men were the soft, submissive sex and women were the hard, dominant sex, there were few jobs that men were allowed to have, but only if their Husbands allowed them to have that job. One such job was a prostitute and another was a Stripper.

However, the men that worked these jobs weren't allowed to keep any of the money. To make sure no man disobeyed, the women who utilized their services only dealt with the prostitutes Husband or Mother and paid them directly.

Billy looked over at his Husband and smiled at the sight of her navigating the big truck through traffic, heading for the next appointment. There was no one that he'd ever loved more than Jade with her quiet strength and firm hand.

Jade stood at 7'10 and weighed around three hundred pounds of pure muscle. She had short cut dark brown hair that she wore spiked up all over her head and blue eyes set in a strong, masculine face. At the moment, she wore a simple black button up shirt, tight black slacks, and Armani black loafers.

The sissy felt his gurl-pussy begin to moisten as he stared at his Husband and he blushed, hoping that she didn't somehow know that. If she did, she might just punish him if she was in a bad mood. She was a very stern authoritarian in his life and she was fond of saying that his Mother had failed to instill the proper discipline into him.

Being the good sissy wife that he was, Billy agreed and did his best to act how his Husband wanted him to, but he often failed. Those failures oftentimes ended with him bent over her knee and her firm hand swatting his bottom until he couldn't sit down right on even the softest of surfaces.

Remembering the last time he was spanked, the sissy shifted in the leather seats. It had hurt quite a bit, but he understood that his Husband had only done so so he wouldn't make another mistake.

After all, a good sissy wife was a disciplined sissy wife.

"We're here." Jade said in a stern voice and she pulled up in front of the Marriott hotel. He looked over at his Husband, feeling his heart beginning to beat harder in his chest. This wasn't the first time that he'd ever done this - hell it wasn't even the first time tonight - but he got a rush from every new client that he 'entertained'.

She stared at him with hard eyes and he smiled softly at her. She didn't return his smile, but he hadn't really expected her to. She was strict Husband, but that was the best way he was going to learn. If it weren't for her, he would forget to take his birth control pills which made his womb barren for six months so that he wouldn't get pregnant while on a job.

That would be a horrible scandal.

"Come love." Jade cut into his thoughts and he blinked his long lashes as he watched her get out of the car. Taking a deep breath, he opened his truck door and practically fell out.

When he had concrete under his feet, he straightened, trying to adjust to the high heels of the cat outfit. Once he was confident that he could walk correctly, he followed behind his Husband, watching her muscular ass moving under the tight slacks that she wore.

Once again Billy felt a moistness as his pussy began to grow damp from arousal. Better for the client that way, he thought to himself as they entered the Marriott and headed straight for the elevators.

As they walked across the lobby, the sissy noticed many women looking at him in his outfit with smirks on their faces. It was obvious that they knew that he was a prostitute and they found it amusing. Others were looking on his body with pure lust and he saw more than one bulge in the pants of the women's business suits.

Billy felt pride that he could inspire such desire from such powerful, strong, and handsome women. However, he knew that his body belonged to his Husband and any woman that she wished to sell it to for a short time.

He wiggled his hips as they made their way across the lobby, making his ass wiggle and jiggle with each step he took, drawing the attention of every woman. His Husband had the doors of the elevator held open and she was watching him with her stern eyes that told him to hurry the hell up.

He answered by scampering into the elevator just as the doors closed. They stood there side by side, the top of his head barely reaching her stomach as they waited for the elevator doors to open again. Finally, a few minutes later, they did open again onto a beautifully expensive floor.

When the two of them stepped out, he noticed that this had to be the top floor. The numbers on the room doors were higher than one thousand and only the top two floors had such numbers on them.

This client must be very wealthy, Billy thought to himself giddily, hoping that he would be able to make his Husband a lot of money with this one client. If he made her enough, maybe Jade would take him home finally.

The two of them finally came to a stop in front of one of the doors. His Husband raised her large hand and rapped on the door. They both stood there side by side and he closed his eyes, taking a breath.

"Enter." called a deep, strong female voice that sent shivers up his spine. It was a very masculine, attractive voice and one that made him get even more aroused.

Jade opened the door and ushered him inside, stepping in behind him. She closed the door and he heard the distinct sound of the door locking.

"My my, what a cute little kitty cat." said a masculine female voice from across the room and he raised his eyes. There sitting on the large couch in the middle of the room was a very handsome woman who was sitting there with her legs crossed and staring at him with a grin on her handsome face.

She was average, standing at seven foot tall, and she probably weighed about three hundred pounds of pure muscle. She had short cut dark black hair that fell to the nape and dark brown eyes set in a tanned, hard face. She wore a simple black t-shirt tucked into tight black jeans and black tennis shoes.

To be honest, the woman didn't look all that rich. However, when it came to women, he knew that appearances could be deceiving.

His Husband stepped forward, eying the woman up and down. It was obvious from the look on her strong face that she was thinking the same thing that he was. She couldn't afford his services.

However, she didn't turn and tell him that it was time to leave.

"Five thousand for the night." Jade said suddenly, her deep, feminine voice filling the room between the three people within.

The other woman didn't even hesitate. She turned away from the two of them and walked over to the side of the bed, bending down. When she raised up and stood straight, she turned around with a small black duffel bag in her hands. She walked over to the two of them and held the bag out for Jade to take.

Billy watched as his Husband took the bag from her, unzipped it, and looked inside. She seemed pleased because she nodded her head and zipped it back up.

"A pleasure doing business with you." Jade said and held out a hand for the other woman to shake. When the two women shook hands, a smile appeared on her face and she turned to look at him. "I'll come and pick you up tomorrow. Make sure that she's well satisfied tonight."

Nodding to the other woman, his Husband turned - and with duffel in hand - left the room, leaving the two of them alone in the room together.

The client stared at him, a smile on her face as she looked him over from head to foot. Then, she stepped towards him, towering over him and making him feel very intimidated by her size. He knew that she was strong and that she could do whatever she wanted to him, and by law, she wouldn't have any consequences other than never being able to buy another prostitute again. After all, it was one's reputation that Husbands trusted their sissy wives or their sissy son's to them, and with a tarnished reputation, one could never hope to get another prostitute.

"What a pretty little sissy you are." the woman said in her deep, throaty voice and he felt a shiver run up his spine. She smiled at him and reached out, running a hand over his full, round cheek. "Your Husband takes very good care of you doesn't she?"

He had no idea if she was really asking him his opinion, but he figured that he ought to give it. After all, it was rude to be asked a question and then not answer her, especially if it was asked by a superior woman.

"Yes, she does. Very well. I'm very happy with my Husband." Billy replied in a soft, timid voice, answering her question to the best of his ability.

The woman stayed quiet after she was answered for a moment. Then, she purred in the back of her throat and reached out again, running her hand over his cheek, down to his dainty chin. He felt her finger under his chin, tilting it up so that he could look into her strong, handsome face.

"Why don't you turn around?" the client asked him in a surprising tone and he blinked, a little surprised by that. However, no matter what the client wanted was what the sissy prostitute had to give. "I wanna see that sissy ass of yours."

The sissy hooker felt his face heat up and he knew that he was blushing, but he did as she asked him to do. He turned around and put his hands on his knees, perking out his ass for her inspection. He stared at the floor and his feet of which the nails were painted a bright pink to draw attention while she ran her eyes over his ass.

"My my, what a pretty little sissy ass." the client said in a low, throaty voice filled with lust. Then, he felt her large, masculine hand brushing over his ass, squeezing, pinching, and basically groping him like he was a piece of meat. "I'm going to enjoy fucking your hot little hole."

He blushed at that thought, but he felt his gurl-pussy warm at the thought of her fucking his hole. She gave his ass another playful swat and he moaned softly, perking his ass out for more. He didn't know why, but he'd always enjoyed being spanked. Even when he was a child and his mother would catch him doing something wrong and she'd punish him, he'd loved it. He'd done things on purpose just so he could get spanked. It was just the feeling of feeling totally helpless to a powerful, strong woman and being beaten across his ass that turned him on.

Billy felt a hand on the back of his head, pulling at the black half cat mask he wore. The leather fitted nicely against his skin, and when she pulled on it, he bent upwards, straightening out.

He could feel her body pressing against his back, making him feel inferior and weak against her. To be honest, she could pick him up and throw him across the room with one hand with ease. If she chose to do that, he would go along with it. What the client wanted, the sissy hooker gave.

"Such a pretty little thing." the client whispered more to herself than to him and she placed her hand on his wide hips. Then, she closed her hands tightly around his hips, making him bend forward and place his hands on the table that was in front of him. He perked out his ass, waiting to see what she was going to do.

Then, he felt it.

Her large, thick, and very erect she-cock pressing against his sissy smooth ass.

The sissy felt his gurl-pussy warming and growing even more moist than ever before. He arched his back and pressed his ass back against that she-cock, sliding his ass up and then down the bulge in her tight black jeans.

"Eager little sissy likes to play huh?" the client asked with a chuckle and then he heard her zipper being lowered. He heard the button unsnap, and before too long, he felt the warm flesh of her rock hard she-cock flopped out of her jeans, slapping the cheeks of his ass.

The moment the flesh of her she-cock pressed against his ass, he moaned and rubbed back against it more, wanting it inside of him. She moaned from behind him, sliding her hands back to his hips and squeezing them tightly, kneading the flesh there.

Then, she slid her hand up over her ass, grabbing the back of his tiny tiny tiny little g-string, and pulled it down to the back of his thighs. Then, he felt her hands on his ass, spreading them apart and exposing his pink little gurl-pussy.

The client put one of her feet between his legs, spreading his legs in his thigh high boots. When his legs were spread far enough, she grabbed his hips again, and then, he felt the head of her bulbous she-cock pressing into his hole.

Billy's eyes widened in the cat mask and his lips dropped open when she pushed into him. The burning sensation was there because he'd never had such a large she-cock in his gurl-pussy before, but he would just have to power through.

He had to do whatever the client wanted, however she wanted.

Those were the parameters of his job.

The sissy hooker closed his eyes as her she-cock pushed deeper and deeper into his hole, stretching him further than ever before. He heard her moan behind him and he relished in

that. It was the utmost duty of sissies to bring pleasure to the women in their life, even if they were just going to be there for a little one; even just one night.

He gripped the wood of the table underneath him and he began to buck his hips backwards. He moaned loudly, enjoying her hard rod pushing into him again and again. Her large, heavy, shaved balls slapped against his ass with each thrust.

Billy arched his back to form a curve and he began to fuck her back just as eagerly as she was fucking him. Her pace had increased so much that he was practically being rag doll fucked, but he enjoyed it. He enjoyed the feeling of being used by a woman with a big she-cock to fill his body.

That was one of the reasons why he was so eager and happy with Jade as his Husband.

His mind was a jumble as she began to really fuck him with more and more gusto. He felt his knees shaking in his heels, and if he hadn't been bent over the table, he would've been on the floor, writhing in pain and pleasure.

He grasped his gurl-pussy tight around her invading member, milking it for all that it was worth, wanting it to explode inside of him hard. His own climax was quickly approaching, but he wanted her to cum with him or before him if that was at all possible.

"Fuck!" the client screamed from behind him and her hand came down hard on his ass, swatting it hard as she buried her she-cock into his gurl-pussy with one thrust. Then, her body began to shudder as she climaxed, the head of her she-cock buried so deep in his pussy that he could feel it explode, shooting huge loads of her cum deep into his body. Feeling that cum filling him, he squealed like the little sissy whore that he was and he climaxed as well, squirting everywhere, his clit leaking his little bit of cum onto the floor.

Billy whimpered as she pulled her cock slowly from his pussy. When it left his pussy, he felt completely empty and he whimpered, wiggling his ass from side to side, wanting it back inside of him. He heard her chuckle from behind him and she patted his ass again.

"We aren't done honey." the client whispered from behind him and he shivered at the sound of her voice.

He felt her hand on his shoulder, turning him, and when he was facing her, he stared right at her cock. She was still dressed, her jeans being the only thing that was off, revealing her entire bottom half.

The sissy hooker stared at the still hard and dripping wet she-cock. He licked his full, luscious lips as he stared at her rod and he practically salivated over it.

"Clean me up." the client ordered him, breaking him out of his reverie. She placed one of her large hands on his slender shoulder and pushed him to his knees before her.

Billy stared right at the cock right in his face and he moaned, staring at the juices that covered her she-cock. Leaning forward onto his fours, Billy leaned his head forward and he began to lick around her hot, wet rod, licking her clean of all of his juices. He loved the mix of her musky she-cock and his honey like gurl-pussy.

The sissy hooker took the head of her hot rod into his mouth, wrapping his lips around the head, sucking hard. He heard her moan loudly as he did this and he began to bob his head up and down eagerly on her she-cock, moaning loudly around it to send vibrations up her spine.

He felt the client's large hand in his hair, pulling at the long hair and forcing his mouth down further. He moaned and allowed her to take control of his bobbing motions.

She began to thrust her hips forward into his mouth again and again. Each thrust was every inch and her large balls slapped his chin, making him feel even more submissive than ever before.

Billy loved that feeling more than anything else in his job. The feeling of utter domination of a woman over a man; the way that it always should have been. He never could understand the history of mankind's politics, especially towards women and men having power. Such a thing was so foreign to him it made his mind spin, but that was all irrelevant now. Evolution had showed men their true place in life and they were never going back.

Suddenly, the woman placed a hand on the back of his head and pushed his mouth all the way down on her hot rod, her balls pressing against his chin. Then, her cock exploded in his mouth, shooting load after load deep into his throat. He closed his lips tightly around her cock and sucked it down, enjoying the taste of the she-cock in his mouth as well as the sweet taste of her cum.

Finally, the client pulled her she-cock from his mouth and he whimpered, looking up at her muscular body, wanting more. She smiled down at him and patted his masked face, a dimple flashing in her cheek.

The client grabbed the hem of her shirt and yanked it over her head. Her large, firm looking breasts protruded from her muscular chest and he found himself salivating over it. He wanted to suck on them, but he knew that wasn't likely. Not many women liked for sissies to suck at their breasts because it was reminiscent of the old ways when women were the one's that had babies and nursed them.

Now that privilege was bestowed upon the men of the human race.

Billy was surprised when the woman reached down and slid her large hands under his arm pits, lifting him up off of the ground. Then, she carried him across the room and threw him onto the large queen sized bed in the hotel room. He lay on his back, his legs spread, and staring up at her naked body, but her still erect - and very wet - hot rod that protruded from her thighs.

JDBones
JDBones
83 Followers
12