Sissy_World 04

Story Info
Fourth in the sissy world chronicles.
2.9k words
4.14
32.7k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 07/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDBones
JDBones
83 Followers

Captain Darlene Marin of the United States Marine Corps sat in one of the many on base bars, a drink in her hand. She had many things on her mind, but the young woman was trying to drown out all of her thoughts. Drowning the thoughts and the memories was next to impossible though.

How did one drown out the fact that they'd taken the lives of other women with alcohol? She was going to try anyway.

Darlene raised her eyes and stared at the mirror behind the bar, staring at her own form. She was tall, standing at six foot one, and weighed nearly one hundred eighty pounds of pure muscle. She had nape length dark red hair that framed her face and hard bitten blue eyes set in a tanned, lined face. She wore a gray t-shirt with the word Marines emblazoned in black letters across it, a pair of green, black, and brown camo pants that fit her legs nicely, and a pair of black leather combat boots.

Lowering her gaze to the whiskey in her hands, she sighed. She could remember a time when she was youthful and innocent, a time when all she'd cared about was finding a sissy to fuck. That girl had died at the age of eighteen though. She'd died the day that she'd enlisted in the USMC ten years ago.

Darlene had had such high hopes for herself at the time; she'd had hope in the female gender to lead the Human race. However, things were hard, even with women running the show.

She could remember old history books and outdated blogs back from before what became known as the Final Step when the Human race had evolved to their final form. Those blogs had stated that when women ruled the world, it would be peaceful. There would be less war, murder, rapes, and crimes.

What a crock of shit that had been. Then again, one had to consider the source. The majority of bloggers before the Final Step that spoke of female superiority and what would happen when women ruled the world had been males, longing for a world without responsibility.

If anything, the wars between nations had gotten worse. They lasted longer and were far bloodier than any war between men had ever been. That was simply because of the deadly nature of the female gender as a whole.

And she was no different.

Darlene had served ten years as a Marine. Ten years as a Sniper for the Corps. She loved her country, but sometimes she had to wonder why it was that women warred with one another. There had been a time that she'd thought that her gender was flawless, and because of their higher IQ and ability to reason, they were above such things.

Damn how she'd been wrong.

Because of how horrible the wars were, nations began to band together, creating small Empires just so they wouldn't be wiped out by the larger ones in one go. It was a smart move, but because of this, any time a war started, there more casulties than needed to be.

The United States had brought Mexico, Canada, Cuba, Iceland, and Greenland under their wing. South America was ruled by Columbia. Europe was ruled by Russia. Africa was ruled by Egypt. The middle east was ruled by Israel. Asia was ruled by China. And of course, Australia was by itself as its own Empire.

The North American Empire had been at war with the South American Empire for the passed thirty years now and it didn't look like there was going to be an end anytime soon. In the course of the war, many millions on both sides had lost their lives, but the politicians didn't care. All they cared about was the fact that the one that supposedly spited them was still alive and they would stop until every last one of them were dead; women, child, and sissy alike.

Shaking off her dismal thoughts, Darlene lifted her glass of whiskey and drained some of the contents. She enjoyed the burn in the back of her throat as she licked her lips and placed the glass back down on the bar.

Then, she turned around in her stool and looked around the bar. Because it was an on base bar, everyone there was a Marine, the child of a Marine, or the sissy-wife of a Marine. Civilians weren't allowed.

The Marine heard loud giggling towards the door and she raised a brow as she looked towards the door. A gaggle of scantily clad sissy-marines walked through the door with one another, strutting their hips and making themselves look attractive.

The sissy-marines were a simple military unit. They were non-combat and were only around for one reason: to service the women of the United States Marine Corps.

Sissy-marines weren't trained in combat whether it was hand to hand or weapons. The only thing they had to do was keep their bodies in shape and keep the real Marines happy.

Darlene turned her gaze to the sissy-marines, taking in their clothing. They were all dressed alike.

They wore tiny little camo tanktops that showed off their stomachs and had the initials USSMC emblazoned across their chests in bright pink, a pair of camo booty shorts that rode up their cheeks, and a pair of black high heels that were either six inches or more.

USSMC of course stood for United States Sissy Marine Corps.

Any time that a real Marine needed pleasure, they would either enter the seperate barracks of the sissy-marines and enlist their service or they would wait at one of the many on-base bars or clubs. A commanding officer - a real Marine - would bring the sissy bois to the bar to supervise, but it wasn't uncommon for the sissy-marines to end up fucking around with the real marines.

That was why the sissy-marines had been created after all. To suck and serve their countries elite fighting force.

Darlene was drawn to one of the bois, her eyes watching him moving around, giggling with all the other bois like bois did. This wasn't an uncommon thing, and to the naked eye, he wasn't that different. However, there was something about him that drew her attention.

He was short, standing at five foot even, and less than one hundred pounds. He had shoulder length blond hair that he wore up in two tight pigtails on the side of his head and jade green eyes that glowed out of a heart shaped, deeply tanned face. Of course, he wore the standard issue uniform for a sissy-marine, but for some reason, his seemed tighter.

Maybe I'll have some fun after all, the Marine thought to herself with a lecherous grin on her face. She could feel her pants tighening and she licked her lips as she reached down, cupping and rubbing the bulge in her camo pants.

Lifting her glass once again, she drained the contents, and after letting it settle, she walked across the bar towards the sissy-marines that were gathered at a table together. There were only six of them, but only one of them interested her anyway.

"Hello sissies." Darlene said with a wide smile on her face. The bois stopped giggling and turned their heads to look at her. They stared at her, taking in her muscular form and her tight fitting fatigues. It was obvious that they were drawn. What sissy wouldn't be drawn to a real Marine after all. "My name is Captain Darlene Marin and I would like to choose from your number. Don't try to win my favor though because I already have one of you picked out."

The sissy-marines looked at one another, obviously not sure what was going on here. Here they'd been approached by a powerful Marine, and yet, they weren't all going to get to flirt with her. She'd already made up her mind which one of them she wanted. That was a woman for you: quick and decisive. Unlike sissies who tended to take three years to make up their minds on even the smallest issues.

That was why women were the one's who made all the decisions.

"You." Darlene said and pointed to the pigtailed sissy-marine. He looked at her, his green eyes wide with surprise and pointed at himself almost as if he couldn't believe that she'd chosen him. "What is your name?"

"Adam East, Ma'am." the boi said instantly, obviously having been trained well. He'd answered directly and right away without a second thought to it. She smiled at that. She loved a well trained sissy.

The Marine reached down, stroking the sissy-marine's cheek. He stared at her with something akin to awe, more than likely finding it hard to believe that she actually wanted him. She grinned widely, showing her charming smile.

"Come with me." Darlene told him and knew that he wouldn't be able to resist. His instincts would scream at him to do as she said and that notion was reinforced when he quickly rose to his feet, standing up straight like a good sissy-marine was taught.

Smiling, the Marine reached out and took his head, leadign him out of the bar. She lead him to her car and opened the door for him, smiling at the sissy. He smiled back as he bent over to get into the car, poking out his heart shaped, juicy ass. She licked her lips and gave it a smack, making him giggle as he sat down in the passenger seat of her car. Then, she walked around to the other side of the car, but she changed her mind. Instead, she opened the back door and looked at him.

"Crawl in the back seat." Darlene ordered him in a stern voice. He blushed but nodded his head before climbing into the back seat, sitting on his knees and looking at her, waiting for his next direction. She grinned down at him. She so loved sissy bois and how they so loved to please their superiors.

The Marine unzipped her camo pants and unbuttoned them, letting them sag down. Then, she yanked them around her ankles and stood back up. Her cock was eight inches long and very thick and it was pointing right at the sissy-marine.

He licked his full lips at the sight of it and smiled widely. Then, he leaned forward onto his fours and opened his mouth, taking the head of her cock into his warm, wet mouth. She moaned loudly as she slid her hands down and grabbed his pigtails. Holding onto the pigtails, she used them as leverage as she began to thrust her hips forward, driving her cock into his throat again and again, her full, shaved balls slapping his chin with each thrust.

Not one gag, Darlene thought to herself, pleased. The sissy-marines are trained well. He must be one of their best.

She could hear Adam's moans and the slurping sounds that came from his mouth as he worked her thrusting dick. He didn't seem to mind the hard flesh ramming down his throat at all.

Why would he? It was the sole purpose of him being a sissy-marine; the sole reason why he'd attended sissy boot camp.

To service real Marines.

"You like that big dick, don't you sissy bitch?" Darlene asked, knowing the answer even as she pulled her cock out of his mouth. With one hand still in his hair, she began to slap his delicate face with her rock hard cock, making him moan, his tongue sliding out of his mouth trying to get it back in his mouth, but she pulled it away.

"Oh yes Ma'am. It feels and tastes so good." Adam replied in a high, lust filled voie. He stared up at her, his jade green eyes glazed over with his lust. His ass was wiggling back and forth like a dog, showing his submission to her. "Please Ma'am, show me how a powerful woman uses her cock. Let me worship at the alter of your huge dick."

She grinned at his words, pleased by them. Dirty talk was another thing that sissy-marines were taught in their bootcamp. One had to be trained in the art of seduction after all.

"You want to worship?" Darlene asked with a grin before leaning down and staring into his face. She gripped his chin in one calloused hand, lifting his gaze to her's and getting real close to him. "Then down on all fours, fag boi."

He moaned at the use of the word "fag". Fag was considered to be the highest compliment you could pay to a sissy. It meant that they were good little cocksuckers who were very attractive and fuckable.

Then, the sissy-marine turned around in the big back seat. He poked his ass up in the air and placed his face down into the seat.

Face down, ass up, the Marine thought to herself with a big grin as she stared at his nice tight ass. Just how I like my sissy fags.

Smirking, she pulled his booty shorts down to the backs of his knees. She spread his cheeks, revealing the pink little boi-pussy there. It was wet and quivering, obviously begging to be fucked.

Well, it wouldn't have to beg for too much longer. She was just as horny as his boi-pussy and she wasn't going to wait another minute to get some ass.

Placing her hands on top of his ass cheeks, Darlene lined up with his boi-pussy. Then, she slid the head of her cock slowly into his hole, going slow so that she could savor the feeling of it.

Adam moaned out quite loudly, his high, boyish voice filling the car and the parking lot of the on-base bar. She was sure that everyone was looking at that point, but she really didn't give a fuck. She was going to fuck this sissy faggot and she was going to savor every minute of it. Period.

Finally, she was up to her nuts in his nice tight cunt. She took a second to savor it, closing her eyes and sighing softly. Then, using her leverage on top of his cheeks, she began to rock back and forth.

The Marine pulled her cock back to the head before thrusting back in. She moved slowly at first only to change up the rythm again and again.

She thrusted three quick times into his boi-pussy, making him moan loudly. Then, she would slow down with the next five thrusts. Because of this, the sissy-marine under her was moaning loudly and with great pleasure.

He threw back his head with pleasure, but because his blonde hair was up in tails, it didn't go anywhere. He arched his back, and using his hands and knees, he bucked back against her her fucking cock.

Grinning at his eagerness, Darlene gave the side of one ass cheek a slap, urging him to go faster while leaving a red mark where her hand had hit. He moaned, getting the hint as he began to buck faster, her balls slapping him with each thrust into him.

The Marine slid her hands up his back slowly, allowing him to feel every callous of her hands before she took hold of his slender shoulders. Then, she began to pull back on his shoulders at the same time that she thrusted forward, fucking him harder and harder.

Suddenly, the sissy-marine threw back his head again, arching his back, and she felt his inner walls spasming around her hard dick. He was climaxing, having been brought to release by her huge dick.

However, she didn't stop thrusting. She kept going, slapping the sissy-marine's ass again and again as she did so. Nearly a half hour later, she thrusted into him once again, filling his boi-pussy before she climaxed, shooting load after load of her cum deep into his little pussy hole.

When she was finished climaxing, the Marine sighed with pleasure and ran a hand over her sweat soaked brow. Then, she pulled her softening dick out of his pussy slowly. When she was finally out, she looked down at him and smiled. When she'd pulled out, he'd gone limp in her back seat, laying face down, ass still kind of perked up. He was panting heavily from his exertions and she could see how red she'd made his ass with the continious spankings while she was fucking what little brains the little sissy had out of his pretty head.

Sighing, the Marine reached down and pulled up her pants. She buttoned and then zipped them. She looked down at him once again with a speculative look. Then, she smiled.

"I want a souvenir of tonight." Darlene mused out loud to herself, and then before he could say anything, she reached out to him, grabbing the booty shorts that he wore around his knees now. She pulled them down his legs, folded them up, and placed them in one of the pockets of her fatigues. "I'll take these. Now, go your pretty little faggot ass back in the bar. Maybe if your lucky you'll get used again."

Adam rose up onto all fours and slid out of her car. He stood straight and saluted her, only wearing his top and heels now. She looked down and saw that his little boi-clit was leaking from its slit, but she didn't care if he was still horny or not.

She was done and that was all that mattered.

With a satasfied sigh, Darlene got into her car, started it, and drove out of the bar parking lot, not even bothering to see what the sissy-marine was doing. She didn't care anyway.

Tonight had turned out to be a good night for the Captan.

JDBones
JDBones
83 Followers