Sissy's BBC Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, cool! Jack IS a bit of a prick, isn't he? But, a bet is a bet!" Dexter laughed. The two pals walked to school together. Dexter did wonder however why is friend walked with his ass wiggling though!

In classes, most of the guys smirked at Tyler's appearance. Most of the girls came up to him and told him he looked cute today. The girls noticed his shaped eyebrows and all commented on his new cologne! Tyler repeated the "Jack bet" story and everyone thought it was a good laugh and that he was a good sport to go along with it. However the girls did giggle at the tiny diamond studs in his ears - he had gone very far in losing his bet!

When he saw Lebron or Tyrese in the halls, he managed to avoid them by walking into a classroom, or once even climbing into his locker! Rebecca seemed to not be around that day.

Just after lunch he encountered Jack, who was walking arm in arm with his latest girlfriend, the redheaded Daisy Sunshine. Tyler was with Dexter and Bull at the time and Jack good-naturedly corroborated Tyler's story about the bet! Daisy gave Tyler a hug and whispered in his ear, "You make such a good sissy Tylerkins! Rebecca told me you would be coming out a bit more! I'm SO happy you want to be who you really are!"

Jack took Tyler aside and asked him "What the hell is going on?" But Tyler just hung his head in shame. He could not tell his rival what had happened to him!

What WAS happening to him? Why had he allowed Rebecca and the black brothers to push him this far? Yes, he had gotten obsessed with looking at all those black cocks on the internet. Yes, he was fascinated by the real cocks of the two brothers. But how had it come to him melting in the boy's arms, and allowing them to put their cocks in his mouth?

At the end of the school day his head was surprisingly clear and he was thinking straight. He went into the school washroom and ran a comb through his hair, arranging it back to his regular masculine Tyler style. He removed the tiny stud earrings from his ears and threw them in the trash. More importantly, he went into one of the stalls and removed the ass plug. It followed the earrings. Back at his locker he removed the sandals and put on a spare pair of sneakers. The sandals ended up in another waste bin. When he got home he was going to throw out all the panties and toiletries Peggy had given him. And that DVD was going to go in the trash too!

He was also going to call up some of the girls in class and get himself a date for Saturday night! He was not going back to the Hunter mansion and the Washington gardener house!

It felt strange at first, walking home. No butt plug and no sandals with a bit of a heel - but only for a few moments. Then he was fine, and was striding purposefully. He was mad, and he was going to do something about it!

Chapter 11 - Scolded

When he got home, he was surprised to find Rebecca sitting at the kitchen table, talking to his mother. And they were both smoking!

"Mom, you don't smoke!"

"Tyler, there are a lot of things that you don't know about me." replied Mary Roberts. "Rebecca arrived a couple hours ago. Smithers, the Hunter butler, helped her bring a lot of packages over here for you. She has been telling me a few things about you that have helped make many things clear about your behaviour the last couple of months...."

"Mom! Whatever she has been telling you isn't true!," started Tyler. But he was stopped by a stinging slap to his cheek from Rebecca.

"Tyler, where are you sandals and your earrings!"

"I threw them away. I'm not wearing any damn girl stuff!" His face was slapped again, this time by his mother!

"Tyler, you will NOT raise your voice in this house! Now apologize to Rebecca, for shouting at her!

Tyler glared at both his mother and Rebecca. If they thought that he.... His mother slapped him again, this time much harder. "Apologize, now!"

Startled, Tyler hastily blurted out, "I'm sorry, Rebecca. I shouldn't have...." Again he was viciously slapped. His mother's face was very angry now.

"Address her properly, Tylerkins!" said his mother through gritted teeth! On no, thought Tyler, she knows!

His face bright red, both from the slapping and from shame, Tyler said, "I'm sorry, Miss Rebecca, for raising my voice to you. But I don't want to be wearing all that girl stuff!"

Rebecca ignored Tyler's words. Instead she looked in his eyes, closely. "Tylerkins, did you take your pill this morning?"

"No... no Miss Rebecca. I didn't remember that I had the pills. Why do I have to....." Rebecca cut him short. "Go get your pills and bring them here!"

Tyler hurried to his room where he noticed a number of empty boxes. He grabbed the pill vial and took it back down to the kitchen. When he entered, he was surprised to see Rebecca's blouse open exposing her large round fake breasts. More surprising, Mary Roberts was running her hands around those breasts and tweaking the nipples as Rebecca moaned softly.

"Oh Tylerkins, aren't Rebecca's new breasts just lovely! You know when I was younger, I thought about having implants. But your father could not afford them!" she sighed.

Rebecca buttoned her blouse back up. She took the vial from Tyler and handed him two pills and a glass of water. "Swallow these," she commanded him. "Normally you should take one in the morning and one at night, but you missed your morning pill, and I think you need some reinforcement!"

Reluctantly, Tyler downed the pills. Mary took the vial from Rebecca and said that she would see that Tyler took his pills regularly from then on.

Rebecca took Tyler by the hand and led him back upstairs to his bedroom. By the time they got up there, Tyler was already beginning to feel disoriented. He was finding it a bit hard to focus on any one thing in particular. It was soothing to listen to Rebecca. Rebecca opened Tyler's dresser drawers to show him the new pairs of panties that she had bought him today, plus many packages of new stockings. His closet held new pairs of slim feminine styled pants - some jeans, some capris, even a few skirts! A variety of blouses hung on hangars.

On one of the shelves were lined up numerous female beauty products. Rebecca explained there had not been enough room in the single family bathroom, but she wanted Tyler to use the various skin softeners, hair conditioners, body lotions every day.

As Rebecca was showing these things to Tyler, and explaining to him how to use them and that he MUST use them, Tyler noticed that his mother was leaning against the doorway, observing while smoking a cigarette.

Rebecca opened a jewellery box on the top of his dresser, showing him the various earrings and bracelets. She took a couple of small hoops and threaded them through the piercings in his ears. "I had not planned on you wearing hoops yet," she told him, "but since you threw out your shiny studs, I think you should wear these to school tomorrow!"

She then told Tyler to take off his pants which he did. "Well at least you are still wearing your panties!" she exclaimed. "Take them off too!"

Tyler looked over at his mother, not wanting to expose his penis in front of her. "Do as Rebecca says, Tylerkins. She knows what is best for you!" Mary Roberts smile turned to a frown as Tyler dropped his panties to the floor! "My, he IS small isn't he?" she said as his two inch soft penis was exposed. Tyler tried to cover it with his hands, but Rebecca swatted his hands away.

"Thankfully Tyler's father Fred has a nice big prick," said Mary. "Hmm.. I wonder if penis size comes through the female side of the family, like baldness. My momma always told that my father was small dicked!

"Oh you poor boy, Tylerkins! No wonder you've been fascinated by the Washington boys!" said Mary as she gave her son a hug! "Oh, but you have such a nice round ass! I can see why those boys might be interested in you!"

Tyler could not put any clear thoughts together. The double dose of pills was keeping him calm and confused, but also horny. Even though it was his mother hugging him, his cockette rose to its full four inches!

"Tylerkins, I want you to lay across my knees!" commanded Rebecca. He looked at her puzzled, but his mother took him by the arm and pushed him down across Rebecca's lap. "You were a bad little sissy today. You did not take your pills like you were told to, and so you had a fit and messed up your hair and threw out some of your things!"

"So you are getting a spanking!"

"No, Miss Rebecca! I don't want to be spanked!"

"Oh hush up, Tylerkins," his mother scolded him. "All sissies need to be spanked regularly!"

Rebecca started to paddle his bottom with her hand. He squirmed on her lap as she counted out ten, then twenty, then thirty spankings. When she reached fifty, his bottom was bright red, and he was sobbing softly. "Mary, would you bring me Tylerkins' new hair brush from over there please?" asked Rebecca.

Brush in hand, Rebecca told Tyler," I was going to stop there, Tylerkins, but I see that you also removed your butt plug! You definitely need to be punished for that!" And she began swatting his ass vigorously with the back of the brush!

"He was wearing a plug this morning?" asked Mary. "I THOUGHT he was walking with a bit of a wiggle!"

Tyler was now openly crying as Rebecca wailed on his ass heavily. Where it was previously just red, his ass was now definitely turning purple in places, bruising!

When she stopped, she commanded Tyler to lay on the bed, with his ass in the air.

"Mary, will you open that drawer for me please?" Rebecca nodded towards the bedside drawer. Tyler's mother stubbed out the last of her cigarette and pulled open the drawer. Her eyebrows rose as she gazed upon an assortment of dildos and other sex toys. "Hand me the bottle of lubricant please and... hmmm.. I think just the smallest ass plug will be fine please?"

Tyler knew what was coming and squirmed. Even in his fuddled state he did not want a butt plug up him again. Rebecca poured some lube on his ass and tried to smear some into his asshole, but Tyler was resisting too much. "Could you give me a hand Mary?"

Mary had been holding onto a large lifelike black dildo and reminiscing. It had been a long time since.... But Rebecca's question brought her attention back to the moment. She swatted her sissy son's ass and then took the lube from Rebecca's hand. "Hold still, Tylerkins. This is for your own good!" she exclaimed as she forced two of her fingers into her redheaded son's ass!

"Oh mom! I'm not a ... not a sissy! I don't know why everyone..." Tyler sniffed! Rebecca held his ass tightly as Mary took the plug and then none too gently shoved the plug into his ass. His rectum fought the invader very briefly and then the plug settled into his ass.

Tyler sat up, tears running down his cheek.

"Of course you are a sissy!" his mother scolded him! "I know what you have been doing up here in your room at night all school year! Ever since those Washington boys moved to town, and you haven't been able to get a date with Peggy or Rebecca, you've been up here wanking to pictures of big black cocks!"

"Mom, no! I haven't been.... "

"Yes you have! And quite frankly, after seeing your own little thingie just now, I can see why! How big is your little prickie?" she asked him.

"F... four inches when it's hard!" he sobbed.

Mary turned to Rebecca. "You let him put that little thing inside you?"

"I took pity on him, what can I say?" replied the dark haired girl.

"How big is Jack, Tylerkins?

"I.. I don't know! And don't call me that name!"

"You've been in the showers together often enough. Guess!"

"I don't know.. six inches maybe?"

"You never looked closely? You never touched his cock?" asked his mother.

"No! Guys don't touch guy's cocks!" he answered back.

"And how big are Lebron and Tyrese. How long are their cocks?" Mary asked?

"I don't know... maybe eight or nine...", started Tyler. "Don't tell me... show me with your hands!" commanded his mother. Rebecca giggled.

"Um, about this big," Tyler held his two palms about ten inches apart.

"And how do you know that, Tylerkins?"

"I see them in the shower. I see them every time we have practise!"

"Is that when their cocks are soft?" asked the older woman. "Or when they are hard?"

"Hard. When they are soft, they are large anyway. But when they are hard, they get real big!"

"And have you just looked Tylerkins? Or have you touched them? Have you touched those large black cocks"

Tyler could not look his mother in the face. "I.. I've touched them. They made me hold their cocks and wank them!"

"And did you like touching their cocks, Tylerkins?"

"No... no.. I did not want..."

"Oh Tylerkins, that's not true!" chimed in Rebecca. "Mary you should have seen the look of lust on his face when he had BOTH cocks in his hands at the same time! And then he kissed Tyrese's cock! And then he sucked both of those wonderful black cocks!"

"Is this true Tylerkins?" his mother asked. "Did you suck their cocks"

"Yes, momma" he whispered

"And did you like sucking on their cocks?"

"Yes, momma!"

"Will you suck their cocks again, when you are told to?

"Yes, momma." Tyler was in tears again. He did not know why he was saying these things. But, it felt right to admit to his yearning.

"Are you a man, Tylerkins?"

"Yes, momma!"

"No you aren't Tyler. Didn't you just say that men don't touch other men's dicks. Much less kiss and suck on those dicks?" she asked. "Yes momma. I mean no momma. I mean...."

"Tylerkins. You are not a man. You are a sissy. And more than that, you are a faggot, a fagboy!"

"Yes, momma, I am a sissy." Tears came to his eyes again. His mother hugged him to her breast and patted his head as he sobbed against her chest. "Miss Rebecca saw that you are a sissy, and is doing her best to help you adjust. I think you should thank her, don't you?"

Tyler turned to Rebecca. At her stern gaze, he realized what she wanted and he knelt in front of her. His eyes focussed on her shoes as he said "Thank you Miss Rebecca. Thank your for helping me be a good sissy!"

"You are welcome, Tylerkins! Now, your mother and I have a bit more talking to do. I want you to spend the next couple of hours in front of your computer. If you want to jerk off, you can do so. You've been a bad sissy today, but I think you have earned a bit of a reprieve now. Your password for today is "sissy". Your previous password won't work. Put on your headphones and watch the screen!"

Tyler sat in front of his computer, very aware of the plug in his ass. He typed in the password and the screen came to life. Soothing music played and he could faintly hear some words in the background.

In the doorway, Mary asked Rebecca, "Are you sure this is right for him?"

Rebecca replied, "Absolutely! As soon as Lebron and Tyrese started at school, everyone noticed that Tyler could not take his eyes off of them. It was sissy-love at first sight! All we are doing, is helping the sweet thing along!"

"You said that Fred has a Hunter meeting tonight and won't be home until late? So why don't you and I take this thing into your bedroom," she said, taking the long black dildo from Mary's hands, "and see if we can't find a good use for it!" Rebecca leaned in and kissed Tyler's mother hungrily on the lips.

Mary unbuttoned Rebecca's blouse and she fondled the teen's hard breasts. "You know, back before I met Fred, I had a black boyfriend. We were very serious about each other, but black and white couples weren't very well thought of at the time, and so we broke up. Fred's cock is a decent size, but nothing like Dwayne's!"

Tyler did not notice this exchange. His attention was focussed on his computer monitor. He had at first been disappointed to find that he no longer had access to the files from the previous night, the files showing sissies sucking the cocks of superior men. Instead tonight's files were entirely pictures and videos of sissies, individually and in groups, displaying their masculine, but feminized, beauty - their lovely made up faces, their clothing, their posture and demeanour.

There were no cocks, there was no sex. Oh yes, some of the sissies displayed their little cockettes seductively and shyly. Some thrust their delightful brown puckers at the camera. Some of the sissies were being kissed and fondled by handsome men. But there were no nice large cocks on display.

There were lots of videos with makeup tips for sissies. And howto videos showing how a sissy should walk in heels, and how he should stand to accent his femininity. Pictures and videos showed sissies choosing their clothing for the day to please their men, their mothers and their wives.

Three hours later, Mary brought a sandwich and glass of milk up to her son's room. She was walking a bit unsteady and if she had looked in the mirror she would have realized that her lipstick was very smeared.

When she opened Tyler's door she discovered him asleep on his bed. There was a makeup mirror set up beside the computer screen and lipsticks and eyeliner cases spread about. Looking at her sleeping son, she saw that he had been practising. His face did not look very good, but she would help him until he got the hang of it.

She also noticed that he was wearing a pair of dark stay up stockings and a pair of pink panties underneath the nightie he had put on.

Looking in the garbage bin, she found a couple of tissues which were hard and caked with cum. He had evidently jerked off to the sissies he had been watching this evening.

She gave her sissy son a kiss on the forehead, pulled the covers up over him and turned out the light.

Chapter 12 - School with a New Attitude

Tyler woke the next morning to the sound of his alarm. When he looked at the time, he discovered it was an hour earlier than his usual time. He was surprised to find himself wearing a nighty and even more startled to find his legs encased in stockings! His legs DID feel very nice as he rubbed one leg up the other and his little cockette began to tent his panties.

He sat up and when he saw the computer and the make up mirror beside it, his memory of the last evening slowly returned, though it was all a fuzzy blur. He remembered spending hours watching and admiring sissified males pose and prance across his screen, and he remembered practising putting on makeup.

His face! He looked in the mirror and he saw that his face looked a mess. What had he been doing?

There was a light tap at the door and he turned in time to see his mother step inside. She had a glass of water, a pill, and a stern look on her face. Before she could say a word, he took the pill and washed it down with some water. He even opened his mouth to show her that he had swallowed it.

"Jump in the shower, Tylerkins," said his mother. "I set your alarm early so you have plenty of time to choose the right look for the day!"

Tyler showered, using the special soaps and conditioners that his videos the previous evening had shown him.

When he dried himself off he wrapped a towel around himself and made his way to his bedroom where his mother had laid out his clothing for the day. Mary helped him pull up the sheer flesh coloured knee-high stockings. Tyler blushed as he pulled up the pink panties and nestled his little cockette inside. He was a bit disturbed by the words emblazoned on the panties; "I love boys" but he figured... he hoped... that no one else would be seeing those panties!

He pulled on a pair of light blue Capri pants which left his lower calves and ankles exposed. Mary handed him a dainty gold ankle bracelet to fasten around his right ankle, and he dimly remembered it from two days earlier at Rebecca's. A closer look revealed that there were inscriptions on two small plates in the chain. One simply said "Tyrese" and the other said "Lebron".