Sissy's Decline into a Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of Sissy Chantel's decline into a sissy lifestyle.
6.6k words
4.59
42.8k
28

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three: Another Exciting Night as Sissy Slut Wannabe.

Well about a week has gone by since I bought the dildo, wrist cuffs, ice lock and the lubricants at the adult sex shop. Dressing up as a sissy maid or a sissy slut everyday at home and learning how to use the dildo first with my mouth and trying out the flavoured lubes for added pleasure, but mostly getting the hang of fucking my butt hole with the dildo. I mean it has been an incredible sexual pleasure to feel a dildo up my sissy, slutty ass. Getting it to give me a prostate pleasure while I would stroke my sissy dick to orgasm has been fucking incredible. Doing it all dressed up either as a sissy maid or a slut puts me over the top in sexual emotions.

I also tried out the ice lock and found if it is filled full with water, left to fully freeze will take at room temp about 2 hours to melt enough to pull it apart. Outside on a cool evening I found it takes about 2.5 hours. Filling it less than full does shorten the time for it to thaw out. Before I try it out at the rest area on a late night play session I will decide how much to fill it with. The pink and black leather, padded wrist cuffs turn my on too.

Anyways it's a Friday night and after coming home from my rather typical, regular day job, having dinner and then working to get ready. I found with ass plugging if I give myself a good enema first makes my back side cleaner for such play. So I am stripped to the nude I have a enema kit ready with a hot water bottle, hose and a tapered end. Once filled and the tip lubed along with my butt hole I stand in my shower and fix it up my back side, unclip the hose as water flows inside my rectum. What a weird feeling as my rectum fills with water. I take as much as I can stand then clamp off the hose. I stand in my shower bent over and let the water settle in my rectum. After I could not stand it anymore I quickly make my way to the toilet and evacuated the water. My bottom is now fresh and clean.

Back in the shower, then a close shave to then do my makeup and to then dress. Tonight I'm going to dress as a slut. Going through my clothes I select a white satin and lace padded panty with a matching white bra. I put in my breast forms and a white camisole over top. I grab from my femme clothes closet a white satin blouse and put it on. I pick out one of my white lacy garter belts and put it on. I then sensuously pull up each leg white, silky sheer, lace top stockings, clasp the garter straps to each stocking and stand up. Mmmm so sexy, so fine and so sexy.

I then pick out a black faux leather mini-skirt. It really does not cover the lace top of each stocking and makes me look more hot 'n sexy. My auburn with blonde hi-lites wispy, shoulder length wig and its cute bangs frames my quite feminine face nicely. My sissy dick is rock hard in my panty. Some 2 inch diameter hoop earrings and I'm now off to pick out a jacket, black cropped leather jacket will sex my look up even more. Now for my heels. Hmm so many shoes and boots, what is a girl to do. I choose a pair of pink, patent 5 inch spike heel pumps with pink ankle straps. Off to the full length mirror and Yummy I look so girly, so sexy and so slutty.

"Chantel darlin, you look fucking hot. One fucking hot tranny slut."

I put my dildo, lubes, wrist cuffs in my purse and I wait until it's late. My nervous excitement about another venture out to that rest area is so wild. I plan on sucking my dildo, fucking my ass with it and using the ice lock to restrain me via my wrist cuffs somewhere at the rest area. I will then have to wait until the ice melts before I can free myself. Of course I know I will be discrete to only tempt fate of possibly being seen or caught and if that were to happen deal with it. Mmmm, maybe it will mean my slutty self finally sucking cock for the first time or more so having a guy or guys fuck my slutty ass. Who knows, it's all a part of the excitement of fate.

It's about 11:00pm. Friday night. I grab my purse and keys. I like as I always do, open my front door and scan to see if any persons are out and about. Feeling ok I quickly scamper in my heels to my car and get inside. My heart is again racing with adrenaline, I sit inside my car and let it warm up as I try to ease my nerves. Tonight is a crisp but clear night, the 1/2 moon shines bright. I soon back out of the driveway and am on my way to the rest area.

It takes another 15 minutes and once I get there I pull off the road and up the drive way to the fairly large parking lot. As I get in I see two cars parked near the pathway to the bathroom building so I choose again to park a number of spots away, oh maybe 50-60feet away from the next car. The seeing other cars makes me more nervous but also more excited.

Soon I do see one guy walk out from the men's room and to his car get in and then drive off and a minute later I see another guy do the same. It's now about 11:20pm and I am alone in my car here. I pull out my cell phone and turn on video mode to talk about myself as I with the video LED on show my made up face and my clothes. I talk about how I plan to play with my dildo both with my mouth and my ass. I plan on locking my arms via the wrist cuff a long steel cable used from a Kensington lock and the ice lock somewhere at the rest stop. As I make my video I see another car pull up. I quickly end my video and sit in my dark car. I think, 'Damn this place is busier than I thought, fuck it scares me. I guess being Friday night it may just be a busier place.'

I watch this car park near the walk way to the bathroom. Moments later I see a guy and a gal get out and walk hand in hand up the pathway. I next see both of them enter the men's room. I think, 'Huh, hmm I wonder are they going to have sex in the men's room?' I sit a few minutes in my car and realize they must be having sex as doing one's potty business will not take that long. I'm really turned on by it all. I figure, fuck it get out of my car and walk towards the bathroom.

I turn my video back on with no LED light as I step out of my car, stand tall in my heels and close the door, keys in hand. I begin to walk towards the bathroom, but my nerves keeps me out of the light and off the walkway. I venture on to the grassy area and quietly walk to the building. Off to the side and I stand quietly. I listen and I hear what does sound like sex. Mmmmm I love it, I wish it was me having the sex with the guy. It sounds like he is fucking her as she moans loud enough to hear from outside here.

My sissy dick is rock hard as I play with it rubbing my panty with my right hand. God, I so wish it was me being fucked by this guy. I stand and enjoy eves dropping them having a great and taboo sexual time.

Soon I hear him grunting and she is really moaning. I'm thinking, 'Fuck I want to walk in on them and beg him to fuck me next as I'm such a fucking horny slut.' I hear them finishing as he groans and she moans to the sounds of like he is cumming in her. My mind melts with lust.

A couple minutes later they open the door and walk out, I scoot back from the side of the bathroom so they wont see me. I see they get in their car and drive off. Wow, that was fun to hear. The thought of them fucking in a public bathroom was so hot.

It's now about 12:00 midnight, I'm alone, I figure to go inside the men's room to soak up the atmosphere of the sex that a guy and gal just had inside. I step inside and it's brightly lit and I walk around in my heels. I picture the guy and gal using the counter to have sex. I think, 'Mmm would it be fun especially for him as he'd be able to see their reflection in the mirror.' I took a moment to think about it being me the one being fucked. I wonder if they used a condom? I snoop inside the garbage can as I did not hear a toilet flush. Opening the lid of the garbage can and my eyes go wide open. I see a fucking used condom. I reach in and pick it up. I think 'Oh My God,' I hold it in front of my face and see the guy's fucking fresh jizz in the condom. I'm thinking, 'Jeez this condom was on the guys rock hard cock and up his gal's vagina. The nice amount of fresh jizz intoxicates me. I think I should swallow it.' But I wait I get back outside and I walk towards an area of the rest area where there are covered picnic benches. There are two I go to the one a bit further away from the bathroom. It's is also easily 100ft. or more away from my car.

At the picnic table I pull my dildo out from my purse and its suction cup base holds it on the table top. I put on my leather wrist cuffs and a cable that wraps around the base of the table and I secure it with my ice lock. Once all clicked I now know I' m trapped here at this picnic table until the ice melts enough to pull the lock apart. I estimate based on how much water I froze and the fact it has been melting in my purse, I will be trapped hear for at least an hour or more. Next I take that so cool jizz filled condom and pour the jizz over my dildo. I quickly place my mouth over the dildo and slurp the cum as I suck on the dildo. I'm so fucking horny, my sissy dick is rock hard in my panty. I lick out the rest of the jizz from this used condom. I am in sexual arousal heaven.

I now take the tube of butt lube I bought at the adult store and pull my panty down. I finger lube my butt hole and this butt lube has ingredients that are to help relax the sphincter. Now I'm lubed up I begin to work my dildo up my sissy ass. It hurts a bit but it feels so fuckIng good. Here I am out at a public rest area, late at night, locked to a picnic table, dressed as a sissy slut and pounding a dildo up my butt hole. I am stroking my sissy dick with my right hand as I work the dildo up my butt with my left hand. It is such an incredible feeling. A part of me wants to get myself aroused to cum quickly, but knowing the ice lock will keep me here for probably another hour or so I make sure to slow down, enjoy this wild ride of feelings, the joy of being dressed as a feminine, slutty girl, the fear of being caught and the arousal of fucking my ass with a dildo as I stroke my sissy dick.

I am working away when I see headlights, as I watch them I see they slow and pull in the rest area parking lot. I am very nervous now and I crouch to hide behind the picnic table. The car parks near the walkway to the bathroom. I peek to see what is going on. The car is about 70 feet or so away. I see two guys step out and begin to walk to the bathroom. I can hear them faintly talk.

First guy, spits to the ground. "Damn, I got to take a dump."

Second guy, "Yeah and I got to piss like a race horse, all the beer has gone through me."

First guy says, "Well at least you don't have to piss against a wall." as he laughs.

I see both of them enter the bathroom. I remain quiet and hidden as best I can. A few minutes later they step out and walk back down the walk way. They stop and begin to talk.

First guy, "Hey you still got that joint?"

Second guy, "Fuck yeah, you wanna smoke it?"

First guy smiles and says, "Ok, lets sit at a picnic bench over there."

They begin walking my way, I think, 'Oh shit, no, no, no, please not here by me.' I see they come closer and thankfully for me they choose the covered picnic table that is to my right and closer to the parking lot, about 30-35 feet from me. I stay quiet like a mouse, my dildo still up my ass and I crouch low but try not to move or make any noise.

They soon sit on the picnic bench top table, sorta 3/4 turned backs to me. Whew, they will not see me so easily. But I'm scared shitless. They light up the joint and smoke it between them. They chat away.

First guy, "Did ya see the waitress at the bar tonight? Talk about fucking huge tits in her low cut blouse."

Second guy, "Yeah and she had a nice ass in her mini-skirt too. She was pretty hot."

First guy smirks, "Fuck I need a new girl friend. Fuck it sucks since Jenny and I broke up."

Second guy laughs a bit, "Fuckin right, I could use a girlfriend now too, gotta fuck sometimes. But man Jenny was pretty hard ass on you, I mean sorry man but she did try to wrap you around her finger, going all feminazi on you."

First guy grunts, "I dunno, but we had some fun and she was fucking great in bed. I dunno fucking chicks today are all so feminazi."

Second guy, "Tell me about it, I just don't get it, like what the fuck do they want?"

First guy laughs, "Your money and your ability to do things for them or they will hold sex from you."

Second guy, perturbed, "Shit yeah, I dunno sometimes you think a fuck buddy girl is all you as a dude really needs."

First guy laughs again, "A fuckin tranny... Fuckin trannies, I see them as possible fuck buddy chicks."

Second guy, "Whaat! a chick with a dick? Why would you turn faggy gay for one?"

First guy, lightly slugs the second guy on his shoulder, "It's not gay, I mean do you ever see em online, some of them are fucking hotter than real girls. I mean man fuck I have come home after a few beers and watched some tranny porn, I mean fuckin eh! it's a good way to jerk off."

Second guy pauses and then says, "Well yeah you got that right, trannies at least on line look pretty hot. Yeah I've jerked off to them too. It's not all that bad I guess, as long as I can get off when without a girlfriend or real chick to fuck."

First guy, "Well I figure they will probably know what guys want as well ya know they are still dudes even if they look and act as hot chicks."

I remain silent, crouched down and can't believe what I am hearing. A part of me wants to stand up and tell them I'm tranny slut, I look pretty hot and yes, I know what guys want. Another side of me wants to keep quiet. Guys talking shit about messing with trannies is one thing, doing it is another. Well back to listening to their talking.

First guy, "You know all this feminist shit, fuckin girls get mixed up in it and fuck as a dude you just don't know what to say or do at times."

Second guy a bit angry says, "It's those dyke activist, feminists, they fuck up the minds of other girls. Well shit man you and I ain't gonna fix it."

First guy, inquisitively asks, "Would you?"

Second guy, smirks, "Would I what?"

First guy, "Get it on with a hot lookin tranny girl? I mean picture a tranny in a short skirt, tight top, even plump fake boobs or shit maybe one with implants, sexy heels, well made up face and cute hair. Picture her wanting to go down on you, would you?"

Second guy, "Well it's been so long for me sex wise, yeah I'd let such a tranny go down on me. It could be fun."

First guy, "Well you never know. Anyways the joint is done, I feel pretty good, we should go. Maybe check to see if Gary is home."

Second guy, "Yeah it's like after midnight, I feel a bit baked so yeah lets go, but lets get some munchies first."

As they begin to walk away a part of me is so fucking turned on I want to call them and show them I'm a sexy tranny and would go down on them. But I'm too scared so I just quietly watch as they walk to the car, get in and drive off. I'm so fucking horny I begin to now seriously bang my ass with my dildo as I stroke my dick. Soon I groan out loud and standing I see my sissy dick shoot out its wad of cum on top of the picnic bench table.

I say to myself, "Fuckin eh? fuck, fuck, fuck, feels so good."

I come back down and soon rest on the table as I feel a bit blah. I pull the dildo out and I ease myself stress wise. I am though stranded here locked up until my ice lock melts and lets me be free. I try to pull it apart but no dice. I sit and wait, locked up. I think about the talk the guys had. I really see where a good tranny can be a good fuck buddy girl to guys who have needs. About 12:30am finally the ice lock melts enough for me to free my bonds.

I am calm as I put things away. I quickly scamper in my heels back to my car and drive off. What a night! wild ride of emotions. Parked in my car at a rest area I see people come and go, outside and hiding I hear a guy and girl have sex in the men's room. I snag his jizz filled condom from the garbage and swallow it as I play with my dildo. I then fuck my ass with it to then hear two dude chat stuff and about sex.

Good memories from tonight. I know I will do this stuff again and often. Where it goes who knows.


****************************

Chapter Four to to follow shortly

Chapter Four: Wow Another Friday Night of Excitement.

Another week [Friday] goes by since my last visit to my new favourite play area, that rest area. But it's not that I have done nothing. At home after work, dressing as a slut or a sissy maid and pounding my ass with my dildo while jerking off is getting my ass use to being filled with cock. But it's one thing to play in the privacy of my home, it's another to go out even late at night in a public place.

So after an enema, I shave of any new body hair, shower, face shave, apply my make up and toss on my auburn with blonde hi-light wispy shoulder length wig. I'm back into dressing like a slut. Tonight I put on my sexy black garter belt, pull on each leg black silky sheer stocking with sexy lace tops and cute little satin bows. I pull on a green suede mini-skirt and a red satin blouse. I gather up my frozen ice lock, leather wrist cuffs and the long steel cable, put it all in my purse with my dildo and lubricants. Step into a pair of black suede 5 inch spike heel pumps and I put on a black faux leather cropped jacket.

My nerves are high and my excitement is high. It always is as I plan a drive back to the rest area off 'Apple Grove Road'. But like previously I am soon sitting in my car and warming it up. My sissy dick is rock hard in my black satin padded panty. Soon off I drive and about 15 minutes later I am pulling into the parking lot of the rest area. I see a couple of cars parked there again, so I park a bit away from them as I wait to see if I get some privacy.

The other cars are just for guys coming and going to the men's bathroom. Soon they are all gone. I'm very excited now as soon I plan on stepping out of my car and doing play things as a slutty crossdresser. I pull out my cell phone and make another video to hi-light where I am and how I'm dressed, doing so holds me back from stepping out of my car dressed as slutty Chantel. Good thing as a car pulls into the parking lot, so I stop my video and observe it. It parks near the walkway to the bathroom. I see two gals step out and they are dressed in tight pants and heels. They both walk into the ladies bathroom. Oh I so want to walk into the ladies bathroom and let them see slutty me, but I sit in my car and play with my hard dick.

A few minutes later they both walk out, back into their car and soon drive off. I look at the clock in my car and see it's about 11:30pm. I now decide to step out of my car for a night of arousing play for myself. As I plant my high heeled feet on the pavement I feel the rush of cool night air around my stocking clad legs. I grab my purse and keep my keys in hand as I shut my car door. Almost robotically I begin walking to the bathroom. I'm not really sure what I plan I have to do tonight. I decide to bypass the bathroom and walk back to the covered picnic table I was at last Friday.

Once at the table I decide I will lock myself to the table again, but tonight instead of the back side where I can duck and hide from view more easily, I'm going to lock myself to the front side where I will not be able to duck and hide if people see me or walk near by. If I want to tempt being seen and caught I have to push limits.

I pull out from my purse a four foot long vinyl covered steel cable used in Kensington lock for computers. I take my wrist cuffs and strap them on my wrists. I pull out my frozen ice lock and begin my self bondage. I slip the cable through the ice lock after I wrap it around the base of the picnic table. I then run this cable through each wrist cuff's rings and using small padlock lock on my right wrist cuff [keys for the padlocks are still in my car]. I then make my decision, if I click the lock closed I will be bound here until the ice lock melts and then lets me separate this cable from the base of the table. I figure it will take an hour or so to melt enough. So it's time to make my choice, I can back out pack up my stuff and scamper in my heels back to my car, or I can with a click of a lock have me kept here all be it late at night now about 11:45pm. If a car and people come by, they may see me as I will not be able to hide so easily from sight this Friday night. I'm so fucking turned on by this I just go ahead and click the padlock closed.

12