Sissy's Sexy Strut

Story Info
A sissy dresses every inch a lady and goes out in public.
2.3k words
4.21
17.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night kicked off the Labor Day Weekend, so I decided to do something daring -AND, very sexy, too! I was looking at myself in the mirror yesterday afternoon & checking out the effects of the beating I got from Mike the other night. My eye is still pretty much closed, and now it's all purpled. My upper lip is still puffed out too, but I think it looks damn sexy overall. Not to mention my arms are covered with bruises, & my legs too.

So anyway, I was strutting around in front of my full length mirror, wearing a sexy pair of high heels, and red lipstick, just looking at my sexy feminine looking bare body and thinking of that ass whipping. And I got the biggest fuckin' hard on! Not that I have a big dick or anything, far from it, but what I had got rock hard! I have a very soft, feminine looking body, with silky legs and a nice little set of natural tits. Men are always asking me if I'm on hormones, and I always tell them that I am - but I'm NOT! Everything that I am is all natural! I was born with male genitalia, yes, but I am more woman than man. The only thing male about me is that, because of my male genitalia, I am always horny - like a guy! Think about that for a minute: I look like a sexy woman, but I think about sex like a man does! Anyway, I was standing in front of that mirror, admiring my beautiful body, and I decided to go for it.

What I mean is, a few weeks ago when I was on my way to Oakland, I was driving on San Pablo Avenue just over the Berkeley line into Oakland. And I was at a stop light and I saw this hella sexy light skinned black ho crossing the street. She had on a man's fedora with a feather in the band, a low cut halter top, & extreeemly short skirt, and some 4 inch high heels. I remember thinking, 'wow! She is hella sexy!' And she was a big woman too - not fat or anything, but taller than me and big boned. And she had really sexy legs! After I saw her I couldn't sop thinking about how sexy she looked, & I just KNEW she was gonna be givin' some hawt blow jobs that night. And so now, standing in front of the mirror, I decided to go public. I decided that tonight I would go out and do the same walk I saw her do a couple weeks back.

It was around 4 p.m. and I definitely wanted to wait until dark to do this. Until now my experience as a woman in public had been limited to the adult bookstores and arcade video booths. But the ho with the fedora had inspired me, and I just knew that tonight would be the night to go public. I chose the sexiest dress I had - a cute little black tube mini, and a pair of red 4 inch high heels. Then I did my hair and makeup - red lipstick and green eyeshadow - applied generously. Then I teased and sprayed my blonde hair up high - I WANTED to look like a whore!

Around 8 p.m. I pulled over on a side street off of San Pablo Ave., right near where I saw the black ho do her strut. I waited until no one was nearby and I stepped out of my car dressed exactly the way I had been in front of my mirror - heels, lipstick, black mini. I couldn't believe I was actually doing it in public! I knew there was a chance I could get gay bashed, but I didn't care, I just felt so sexy, so...womanly and whorish!

I began walking out on to San Pablo Ave. The area is a very busy intersection and even at midnight it is very well lit. Though it was a warm night, the air felt cool on my bare legs, and a little shiver of nervousness went through my belly.

I began strutting in very sexy, short mincing steps, swinging my hips. I held my upper arms close to my body, and my forearms and hands were loose and feminine as I walked up to the stoplight and pushed the crosswalk button. The "WALK" sign lit up and I took a deep breath and stepped out into the crosswalk in front of the cars that had stopped. I knew I looked like a woman, so I wasn't too afraid of being gay bashed. As I walked I began to hear some whistles and a few catcalls. I smiled and walked like a prostitute, feeling super sexy. I knew everyone was looking at me, but I also knew that this was a high traffic area for prostitution, and that to most people I was just another ho out on the stroll. Since San Pablo is such a wide thoroughfare - 4 lanes, separated by a middle - this meant I had to cross 4 lanes of traffic which were stopped for the red light so I could cross. Imagine being a guy, dressed in a tight mini dress and 4 inch high heels, looking every inch a lady, doing a girly-girl strut in front of the whole world! I mean, let's face it, you gotta have balls to do that!

After crossing I began my strut back down San Pablo on the opposite side from where my car was parked. A couple of black guys passed me and said, "Whassup, girl!"

I smiled and said, "You know, honey, I'm all about my paper!"

They laughed. "You go, girl!" They said. And I kept strutting down to the next crosswalk. I hit the button and when it was time I began my walk across the 4 lanes of traffic back to the side where my car was parked. Fuck! What a sexy feeling!

Once across I went down the side street where my car was. I was almost to my car when a black pickup truck pulled up near me. The side window was down. I saw a white guy in his 40s looking at me. He was wearing a baseball cap, t-shirt, & shorts. I went to the passenger side and said, "Hi, baby...what up?"

He goes, "You need a ride, honey?" I got in and he drove off. As soon as I was in his car his hands were all over me, feeling my legs and grabbing my tits. I kept my legs tight so he couldn't feel my dick. He looked at me. "I need a blowjob awful bad," he said. I kissed his mouth and reached into the stretch waistband of his shorts. whoa! His dick was fuckin ROCK hard." How much for a blow job, baby?" he asked. "I got fifty," he said, handing me the money.

Usually, when I have sex I do it in the preview booths at the adult bookstores, and I never ask for $ until the guy cums - that way I don't have to worry about a prostitution bust. But tonight, especially after that strut, I decided to go for it, because I felt like the whore he knew I was!

I took the fifty and he pulled over in back of a liquor store, near some dumpsters. He pulled his shorts down to his ankles and moved facing my side. I got down on the floorboards and sucked his cock and balls until he slopped a nut all over my face - only took a few minutes. He wiped his dick off with a MacDonald's napkin and eased his shorts back up. He looked around. I had gotten back up into the passenger seat beside him. He looked at me. "Ok?" he said.

"What do you mean," I asked him.

"Get out," he said. I looked around. We were at least a half mile from where he had picked me up.

"Just drop me off on San Pablo," I said. He looked at me.

"Fuck that," he said. "Come on...get the fuck out." He leaned over me and opened the door.

I got out and watched him drive away. I walked out of the liquor store parking lot and out onto the street. It was definitely a low rent area. It was almost 9 p.m. I felt the trick's semen loosen and run down my forehead onto my nose. I had forgotten that he came on my face!

I began to walk back toward San Pablo. I saw a black BMW go by slowly and the driver, an older guy, had his head out the window hawkin' me out. Sure enough, he pulled a u-turn and came back up the street on my side. I started really putting on the girly-girl strut, wiggling my hips and ass, my hands fluttering. The Beamer pulled up along side of me. I looked. The driver was leaning down to look at me. I smiled and kept walking. He followed at my pace. Finally I said, "Hi, Sweetie!" He smiled. He seemed kinda nervous.

"You need a ride?" He asked me. I nodded and slid in next to him, getting really close. He was wearing a nice sports shirt, shorts, and boat shoes, and he smelled good. As soon as I got in he started feeling my legs, telling me how pretty and silky my legs are. I put my hand over to the bulge in his shorts and squeezed. I put my tongue in his ear and whispered,

"Mmmm, honey," I said. "You feel like you need a blow job."

He nodded, looking at me. "How much for that?" he said.

"A hundred bucks," I answered him. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a money clip, and peeled off a Benjamin and handed it to me. I took it and put it in my clutch purse.

"Where do we go?" he asked. I directed him back to the liquor store I had just got dropped off at. We pulled into the lot.

"Keep going, behind the building," I said, "Next to the dumpsters." We parked and got out of the car. I followed him over to the dumpsters. The area was pretty dark, but there were a couple of lights, so it wasn't completely dark. He unbuckled his belt and let his shorts drop to his feet. I got down on my knees.

"Could you take that off?" he said, tugging on the strap of my dress. I looked around. I pulled the dress over my head and set it next to me on the ground. Now I was nude except for my high heels and a pair of thong panties.

I held his dick. it was average size but really hard. There was a bead of semen forming on the head. I flicked my tongue out and lapped it off. Then I filled my mouth with saliva and started suckin' his cock, using LOTS of tongue and saliva! As I blew him I kept playing with his hairy legs. He had a strong pair of hairy legs. He reached his hand down and took one of my bare tits in his fingers, gently at first, but then, as he got hornier, his pinches grew harder and it was starting to hurt. But pain like that is a turn on to me. Soon he had both hands on my tits. "Oooh...FUCK! It fuckin HURTS!" I yelped, his wet cock sliding out of my twisted mouth. He lightened up and I went back to suckin' his dick and balls.

He was standing up against the dumpster looking down at me as I sucked his cock. "Someone kicked your ass, huh?" he said. I nodded, my mouth full of cock.

"Boyfriend... pimp..?" I shook my head.

"Customer?" I nodded. "What happen...he find out you're a guy?" I stopped suckin' and raised my eyes. He laughed and pointed to my dick, which was hanging out of my panties.

I pulled back my head, his dick slid out of my mouth. "No," I said. "He knew I was a sissy. He's just mean."

He slid his dick back into my mouth. "Come on now," go ahead and finish me off." I started suckin' and he tensed and grabbed my ears and ejaculated into my mouth. He looked around for something to wipe his dick off on. He reached down and wiped himself off on my dress. "That was good, baby," he said, patting my cheek. "What's your name?"

I wiped my mouth. "Terilyn," I said.

He laughed. "Terilyn. Well, that's definitely a feminine name. You out here every night?"

I shook my head. "Mostly I hang out at SECRETS, the adult video store on San Pablo?" in the video arcade.

"Oh, ok," he said. "And you turn tricks in there?" I nodded. "You let guys fuck you, too?"

"Oh yeah, definitely," I said. He pulled up his shorts and buckled his belt.

"Ok, Terilyn," he said. "I enjoyed that. I'm going to be looking for you from now on."

He drove off and I picked up my dress. That's when I spotted the homeless bum, a black guy with no front teeth, standing there. "I saw what you done," he laughed. "Dat's cool though, girls got to make them money."

I put on my dress and headed back out onto the street. Before I got back to my car I turned 4 more tricks. When I was in my car I checked my purse. I counted out almost 400 bucks. I laughed out loud. Oh god, what a fuckin whore! I cant wait to go back out again some night.