Sista Sagas

Story Info
Sydd and Wip find a new partner.
6.4k words
4.8
14.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydian
sydian
81 Followers

Sydd slid up next to him as he handled the produce at the open-air market on the waterfront.... 'He damn sure knows his way around melons,' she chuckled....

Wip had positioned herself almost directly in front of him...thinking she'd most certainly 'catch' his eye if he looked up....and she was definitely 'eye-catching' today.... The knit thing was working over time: this was an orange, ribbed mini...short and tight...cinched at the waist by a wide belt of multi-oranged sarong, with a soft orange pashmina tossed round her shoulders, nestled in the glint of her copper earrings....the stilettos were a soft burnt orange....from toe to head—the head was an array of winter-wheat twists that played and splayed all across that striking African visage.... O yeh, if he looked up, he WOULD notice....

Sydd?..well Sydd was Sydd today—turquoise net top over a turquoise running bra...topped by a light, oversized, cropped black running shirt...turquoise tights under black spandex capris....her feet in black on white cross-tie velcro trainers.... I mean, what do you think a grl wears to her workout just before she's ambushed by her twin?....whateva....the gear is cute!

***

Sydd was just on her way back to Wip's place when Wip waylaid her.... 'There he is....,' Wip panted out of breath....

'Day-yuuuuum!' Sydd whistled.... 'No wonder you been stalkin' the boi!'....

Wip punched her hard in the arm.... 'Ouch! Dammit! That hurt....'

'I have not been stalking him.... I've just made note of the places he frequents and when....'

'O! O!...so that's not stalkin', huh? So when you gonna make your move?'

'As soon as you get his attention for me....'

'Wha-aaaat?' Sydd's mouth opened wide....

'Go ahead...set him up for me...and don't be stupid....'

***

Sydd slid in next to him and the melon....

'Scuse me....' she breathed....

'Pardon,' he said and sidestepped, never raising his eyes from the produce....

Sydd looked up at Wip and shrugged...threw up her hands....Wip gave her the 'I-will-kick-your-natural-ass-if-you-don't-get-on-with-my-business' look....

Sydd cleared her throat....a little clearer...somewhat deeper...a good deal more direct—'Excuse me....Do you see that startlingly attractive woman over there—almost directly in front of you?....'

His head popped up from the melon....he caught sight of Wip looking like the walking ad for Ms Vitamin C, and from the kilowatts of his smile you woulda thought he was sunkissed....

'Well day-uuuum!' Sydd thought again... 'Love...or lust...at first sight!... Who the hell cares?....'

Then he turned to Sydd....and dropped his melon! Our grl, quick as ever, caught before it hit the ground....all timed never to miss the swivel of his head as it pivoted back and forth between Wip and herself....his mouth wide open....

'Sorry...' she mumbled... 'I'm her twin.... Anywho...she's wondering if you might be available for coffee or a drink?...'

True to form—at least what the sisters suspected and expected—he was quick....he regained his composure—somewhat—but there was still a bit of 'dazedness' about him.... Been known to happen when a brother is in the midst of too many women from the Black household....

He was able to get 'Sure...sure....' To stumble out of his mouth as he cradled his melon....

'Cute....' The twins thought—telepathically...[?]

Favorite coffee house....small, sophisticated, intimate—like something out of a sitcom....

'Byron' was his name....he was in design....maybe his disheveled look gave that away: paint-splattered bobos, that matched his paint-splattered jeans...and a 't' that looked way too small—til the ladies figured out that all the rippling inside was disproportionate to any size he might purchase—Byron was ripped...

Slender...about 5'11...185, or so....a very nice package...that made both of them begin to wonder about the other 'package'.... Beautiful face....triangulated and squared at the chin....moving to a broad mouth....full lips...and that magnificent smile!....and eyes that twinkled and crinkled when he smile, and were exotic, honeyed orbs when he was intense.... Yeh, Sydd could see why sista-girl had been stalking....

Sydd pushed her chair back from the table.... 'Well all...time for this one to say "adieu"'....

'You're leaving??!!...' he blurted out....

And right behind his exclamation an equally frantic—no denying it, 'twin-radar' confirmed it!—'YOU can't go!...yet....'

Sydd glared at her sister...turned and smiled sweetly at Byron.... 'Scuse us, Byron....time for a wee sister-chat.... Come here, you....' Sydd motioned to Wip....

The two of them stepped into the alcove just beyond earshot.... 'What the hell is wrong with you?!....' Sydd began.... 'You familiar with the notion of the "third wheel"?'....

Before she could go on, Wip put on her own sweet smile.... 'It's called a "tricycle," Sweeti....and it's meant to be ridden....'

Sydd's face dulled momentarily....

Wip cut through whatever haze there was with 'ménage'....Sydd's lids snapped...then opened wide....

'WHA-AAAT?...' she hissed....

'You know exactly what I'm talking about!'....Wip snapped....

'But....but...buu-uuut....'

'Stop stammering, dammit, or I'll disown you!'.... it's not like you've never done anything like this before! Have you forgotten Rhye and Terren's party?.... Did it slip your mind that we've shared more than one partner???....'

Sydd tried to regain her composure.... 'But that was all inadvertent...circumstantial....'

'Darlin' you should be all too happy that I don't have your ass in 'court' right now! Cross-examination would be a bitch!...' Wip shot back.... 'The great S. O. Black trounced with that weak-assed argument!...'

Sydd was forced to laugh.... 'But what about him...and ME?...'

'What do you take me for?...' Wip laughing now...in the distance, over her shoulder, Byron wondering what the sisters' animated discussion was all about.... 'I am a BLACK.... I am your sister.... I am at least as smart as you—if not smarter! AND...I ALWAYS do my homework!... You accused me of 'stalking'....OK! OK!... I'll own up...I know a little more about Byron than I admitted...and my money is that he loves wmn like u—and that the two of us he'll love EVEN more....'

Sydd's eyes narrowed.... 'Why you doin' this?...'

'Cuz I want to have some serious fun....and besides, I love you....'

***

'So...you're staying....' Byron, as they approached the table....

'No....I'm out.... But maybe I'll see you soon....real soon, I hope....' Sydd's turn to flash the million dollar smile....and be cryptic....

And Wip's turn to be manipulative.... 'Yeah, we should do that.... Dinner or something....'

***

Dinner or something...

It was a wonderful summer evening and the sea breeze was magnificent....Sydd and Wip spilled out the bug convertible, provisions bundled in their arms...the meal they intended, an Olympian ambrosia....yep—it would be 'aphrodiastic'....they would see to it—they were 'Afrodite's' handmaidens—black and beautiful as they were....

The tables and their trimmings all laid out, they made for baths and closets....Sydd stepped from bubbles to a hot then cool rinse....then she spent an inordinate amount of time—or so it seemed—oiling....then again, she had one more, rather large item to oil, than most women do....and for some reason, this evening, she gave it a great deal of attention....the end result is that she glowed like a burnished piece of dark copper...the red exposing itself beneath the dark sheen of her skin.... Down the hall, in her room, the twin went through virtually the same ritual—after-bath oiling and auto-stimulation...up to the brink....then... into the closet....

Sydd's outfit was something she had taken from one of the Chinese Art flicks she loved—you know—'Dragon' something 'Warrior'...the ones known for lavish costumes and delicious visuals.... The outfit was sheer, off-white silk—cast between ivory and cream in color....pajama pants, big and blousy, then banded at the bottom...and unique, because they were crotch-less!....of course, Sydd wanted to be demure—lol!—so the rest of the outfit got her of the hook—almost.... The thong—the same color as the rest of the ensemble—was netting that tied on each side—possibly, that was the key to keeping the 'snake' in place.... Then, the top was a long Chinese tunic that plunged to the waist and was anchored by one frog that was doing its best to contain Sydd's 'girls'—nipples and all—and no...beneath the sheer silk gauze, the ringed beauties had no other covering.... While the tunic fell almost to the floor, front and back, veiling her ass and crotch, it was split on each side almost to her freshly shaven armpit....her jewelry was copper and burnt-orange beading....the stilettos, 3-4 inch, burnt-orange....

Wip was provocative with color....this evening she chose layers of turquoise and aquamarine gauze....two light, gossamer-sheer, floor-length tops, she wore together....their doubling hid nothing....she was belted with a wide gauze strip of the same colors....and totally naked beneath....the gauze was an act of sophisticated modesty....it promised...then maybe it didn't.... it certainly, however, did 'advertise'....her French 'talons' were also 3-4 inches of alternating blue/turquoise/aquamarine straps....her jewelry from earlobes to toe-rings was white shell....

They exited almost simultaneously at the sound of the bell.... 'Damn!' Sydd whispered.... 'You gonna let him eat before you fuck him?!'....

'Bitch'...Wip hissed before they crowded the door... 'I know what kinda 'meal' you intend for him!'...as she lightly slapped her sister's crotch....

They opened the door together...framed there in its arch...possibly a bit overwhelming—the Black sisters....their 'date' almost dropped his 'goods' again....

***

Sydd stepped back and let Wip 'block' the door....she WAS breath-taking....and from either angle—as the late day sun streamed through the door—you could see right through the flimsy layers of material.... 'Damn!' Sydd thought... 'the lil bitch is damn near naked!...' Then, Sydd slid round, ever so slightly...so slyly....to see if Wip was having the desired effect.... She damned sure was!...Byron's own trouser-snake had begun to stir.... He demurely held his bottles of wine across his crotch....

Sydd almost burst out laughing....but she was also mightily relieved, as she deftly and slyly, pulled the strings on her thong and let her own serpent catch the cool breeze beneath her tunic....she rationalized that they should all be 'free'....Byron wasn't quite aware of this—yet...

***

Now...if you were not privy to the program...you might be somewhat perplexed...no doubt, Byron was....Put yourself in his place....

Less than a week ago—maybe a bit more—chance (or so he thought)had placed him in the midst of these two incredibly striking black women....

Now, he rings their bell—not literally—and they appear—ensemble—en masse—gorgeous, and if not naked, damn near so....

Byron fits the profile of the 'healthy, red-blooded male'—his dick gets hard at the thought of sex....yet, unlike the rumors that haunt the rest of his gender, he has developed a terribly important trait: he knows how to exercise restraint....even when he's been caught with his pants down—well almost....

The bottles to the crotch had won him points with Sydd....

Wip...not quite aware of the impact she had had, was in a funk when Sydd entered the pantry.... 'You think he might have noticed,' she sulked.....

'Shi-iiit!' Sydd snorted softly—not wanting Byron to hear—'If he had noticed anymore, you'd be applying 'first aid,' Babi-girl...sucking glass splinters from that cock! Boi looks absolutely massive from what I could tell.... I do believe he's packin....'

Wip started to laugh out loud.... 'Really?...'

'Truly....'

In spite of his realization that the laughter was probably at his expense, Byron began to relax in Wip's living room....

***

The meal was served on cushions around low tables....dinner was diasporic; the fare was finger-food from across the globe and close to home....Wip and Sydd had spent a week imagining and scheming on how erotic a cuisine they might literally cook up....

They hadn't forgotten the skewers....chicken on kebobs; grilled pineapple, peppers and onions; an assortment of fresh, chunked fruit...breads—Indian styled: rotis and naans....lots of dips—from mild to wild—the super hot....but you're clear that the two hottest 'dishes' flanked Byron....Wip and Sydd, to either side, literally steamed....a fragrant, delicious, sexual heat, emanating from both....

A large, shallow, black, ornamental pot of fluffed, steamed rice was placed in the center of the table...within easy reach of the three of them....Sydd brought in another deep kettle that matched the rice pot...its glossy black ladle perched on the lip—a spicy fish stew....the plates were shallow, almost bowl-like, polished mahogany, Sydd had picked up on one of many trips to Africa....

As she fell onto a cushion next to Byron and her sister, she beamed, gave Wip a peck on the lips and turned....

'Welcome to the Black home—or should I say 'one' of the Black homes—we're bi-coastal—well almost—you know?!....'

Wip giggled....

Byron, as gracious mentally as he was physically, nodded his head to both in a salute and then raised his cup in a toast: 'To two of the most beautiful and incredible creatures who have ever graced my presence....'

'Gaa-aawd! You are so full of shit, Boi!...', Wip let out... 'I bet you talk them right out of their panties!....'

Byron blushed....

'In your case, then, his work is already done....', Sydd hissed softly...

Wip deflected her twin's comment with 'We should eat....'

Sydd's thought was: 'The question is what?...' A smile crossed her luscious, full lips....

***

Wip held up a skewer of alternating chicken, pineapple, and pepper chunks and passed the end between her sister's full lush lips....Sydd seized flesh and fruit in her perfect bright bite....teeth flashing....

She did the same for Byron...even more suggestively....He relished the act...it was not clear if it was more the food or what its delivery insinuated....

Sydd scooped some rice into the bowl-like plate and then ladled on some of the stew....Byron watched quizzically....Sydd laughed at him as she molded the rice/stew mixture into a tight, bite-size ball between the pads of her glossed, well-manicured nails....then, with great amusement, glaring at Byron, she popped the savory ball into her mouth, and then made a great production of sucking her fingers....the last of which she offered her sister....

'You are such a bad, bad bitch.' Wip giggled....

'Don't waste your 'food''....the older of the two said....

Byron was mesmerized....

Wip dutifully sucked her older sister's middle digit.... Sydd turned to Byron with a sly grin... 'Better dig in....we'll be cleaning more than plates here....'

Byron got the hang of it...he gobbled....that was good....they all did....the wine flowed....a gentle buzz swept the room...hummed in everyone's ears....

Sydd took one of Byron's now sticky hands...Wip took the other....in unison the took the middle digit between thick plush lips....with their free hands they searched for the intended effect...and found it....Byron was hard as stone....and big too!

***

Delighted with this discovery, Sydd got up from her cushion and clicked off to the kitchen....stilettos echoing the length of the hall....Wip replaced Byron's finger with his tongue and sucked it furiously as she straddled him and began to dry-hump through the flimsy gauze of her outfit....

'Whoa! Whoa! WHOA....!,' Sydd laughed as she re-entered the room....the other two stared at her wide-eyed....

'Clean up, first,' she ordered as she handed them each two hot towels....Byron looked quizzically again....One he had figured for face and hands...the other?....

Sydd deftly illustrated by flipping back her long tunic and applying the hot towel to her own semi-erect member, that seemed to stiffen more with every pass of the towel....

'I think we're gonna have to help you,' she murmured in Byron's direction, as he turned his attention to Wip patting her naked slit with the hot towel....seemed as if she was giving inordinate attention to an over-extended clit....

What was clear was that the sisters' post-dinner, hygienic ministrations were having their effect on Byron....Consider his position.... Here he was, in the home of—as he had put it, 'two of the most beautiful creatures' he had ever seen....both of whom who had greeted him in gorgeous outfits that left almost nothing to the imagination—and what might be imagined was beyond the wildest of expectations—then...the wildest of expectations are revealed....

First, Sydd 'reveals' that she' not quite the 'girl' he thought her to be—in fact, in Byron's eyes, she was so much, much more....then, her twin 'reveals' the prettiest, smoothest chocolate snatch known to man, woman, or any in between—with a tootsie-roll mini for a clit.... How could it not be expected that he was carrying a tent-pole inside his pants?....a leaking tent-pole at that....

Sydd fixed her gaze on Byron's crotch.... 'Yeh, you definitely need some help there....' She knelt beside him, unbuckled, unbuttoned, unhooked, and unzipped him....slid his pants to his ankles, then tugged his holiday boxers down as well....then whistled....

'Got-damn! Babi-sis....Looka here! Looka here!' Sydd hissed....

Byron was stiff...quite stiff....long....very long...and thick...and extremely hard....and oozing...

'Damn! Damn! Damn!,' Wip exhaled....

'Yes, Babi-boi, you need help,' Sydd murmured as she lowered that magnificent mouth over that monstrous machine....Wip's eyes went wide as she tugged the tootsie-roll....Byron's eyes rolled back in his skull as he arched his back, curled his toes, and gave off a low, deep, gutteral moan....

Sydd took Byron deep enough to gag....that was very deep, in spite of the length and girth of that cock....she did it several times...enough to make thick copious ropes of spit and precum cream pool and flow slowly from her mouth and down his veined shaft like viscous lava...almost as hot....

Wip couldn't contain herself....she moaned, shook, then shuddered as she came watching her sister's expertise, still pulling her distended, swollen clit....she edged close, leaned forward and let her long tongue snake out to catch the syrupy confection her twin had created, before it reached the base of Byron's cock....

Then, she pulled herself up, spread her thighs wide like a rider, open the lips of pussy with the consummate skill of a woman who had mastered all these things—and many lovers—her fingers, a fork pulling back the hood of that thick clit, scissoring open her own sweet, leaky fruit.... Then, like a rider, she mounted Byron's face, full on his wanting mouth....he seized the cunt's chocolate digit between his teeth and flicked with his tongue—a long, dry rasp....Wip gave a little screech and almost tumbled backward....Sydd's strong arms steadied her, never missing a beat on that hot and now glistening meat....

Byron's moans—louder and stronger—reverberated up Wip's pussy, making her moan louder and ride even harder....Sydd's main thought, as she orchestrated all this, was: 'You two bitches owe me...big time!'...

Sydd calculated that Byron was good for two, three, maybe even four cums.... She knew cock...and though she hardly ever did guys—well not much—she knew body type and regimen....Byron was in incredible shape...and it seemed he was disciplined as well....and so was his cock....

Discipline aside, Byron's cock was no match for the 'hoover' of Sydd's mouth....not to mention what Wip's pussy riding his face did to his reserve.... Then, Sydd put him to the test.... She was 'testing' several things...the first was her power—a power she seemed to exercise at will when it came to sex—to make her partners cum—Byron was no exception.... The second—literally—was to see what Byron could accommodate, as she eased two fingers up his sweat, spit, and precum-lubed asshole....

sydian
sydian
81 Followers