Sister Act

Story Info
The Williams sister play together, but not tennis.
725 words
3.33
64k
9
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

English is not my native language and this story is just fiction.

*****

Venus and Serena Williams were playing a tennis tournament in Miami, Florida. Their father has rented them an apartment there, where the sisters could live together during that week. Also was the father living in the apartment next door for controlling them.

The door bell rang and a UPS guy was handing Venus a small parcel. She opened it and found a video cassette in it and a letter.

Serena took the letter and read it loudly:

Dear Ladies:

As you can see there is a video cassette enclosed to this letter. It's a copy which shows the after - training - activities of last Friday performed by you both.

I was very happy to see that you are enjoying your stay in Miami so much (I saw it very often).

I tapped your dressing - room - adventure just for my own pleasure. Therefore I'm not going to show this tape to the press or anybody else if you do me one favour:

During the next week you will have sex with a few colleagues of yours. I will send you letters with which young ladies you will play around.

How and where you do this, is up to you. You will tape it and afterwards you will give the tape to me.

If you don't follow my instructions the whole world will via TV and Internet see how close your love is.

You'll read from me soon

A HAPPY FAN

P. S. : THANX

They faced each other in shock. Serena pointed to the VCR. It seemed that they had lost their ability to speak.

Venus put in the cassette and pressed the "Play" button. They both were on the screen. The sisters were entering the showers after their training. Both were naked.

Venus pressed "Stop".

"Holy Shit. What the fu... Fuuuuuuuuck", they felt pissed.

"Do you have any idea how we will make the other girls do that with us?", Venus began talking.

Serena was still speechless. Venus continued: "What do you think with whom he wants us to sleep."

"I don't know. The "Junkie" maybe, or the "Russian Bitch". I think they are very popular with men."

"What shall we do?"

"Dad gave us enough pocket money to buy a video camera. We hide it, invite the person we shall tape and then hope she's nice to us."

"Excuse me, but we never ever invited someone to our place, do you remember?" "We say, we changed. We are polite now and want to find friends. Hm?"

"Oh my God. This will be hell."

"I will go to bed now", Serena said goodnight.

Venus stayed, she had something in mind.

The situation had changed. A whole bunch of problems from one second to the other. She pressed the "Play" button again.

The video was of a high quality. It even had sound. You could see both girls very clearly and you could hear them moan.

Venus was sucking her little sister's breasts. Her lips moved from the left nipple to the right and back. Her hands were stroking Serena's ass.

She moved her head down between the legs. The tip of her tongue found the opening while her fingers were playing with Serena'a back door now.

You could hear her moan. Serena threw her head back. She was massagine her breasts. Then she climaxed.

Venus gave Serena a kiss on the mouth, than Serena started licking her sister.

While watching the tape Venus got hot.

She had to masturbate immediately.

She opened the buttons of her blouse. Her nipples were so hard, it was hurting.

She raised her skirt and stroked the inside of her thights. One hand slipped under her panties. She felt her wetness and moaned quietly.

She pushed one finger between her lips and started fucking her pussy.

Soon she moved her hand faster and faster until finally waves of pleasure ran through her body. An orgasm had hit her.

Now she could go to bed, too.

*****

Write me if you want the story to be continued. If yes, tell me who shall appear. Send me one to three names of tennis - girlies. I plan to write three more stories with the three you mentioned most. Dateline is the 31st of July 2001 including.