Sister Act

Story Info
Chapter 8 - Dave meets Trish's sister Sue.
6.7k words
4.25
48.4k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
werebare
werebare
13 Followers

Have I mentioned that Trish has a big sister? No, I thought I hadn't. In fact, I didn't really register the fact myself until our wedding, when Sue turned up along with the rest of Trish's immediate family.

I took a bit of a shine to her immediately – she was a very no-nonsense sort of person who obviously didn't put on any airs and graces. Trish's family were a bit "upper-middle-class" in their general attitudes, and they gave me the feeling that they didn't really approve of me all that much as a new relation (it turned out that her previous boyfriend had been the heir to a fairly major business empire, and I guess a penniless computer programmer didn't seem much compared to that); but Sue was a welcome exception.

Although she was three or four years older than Trish, she was still a single lady.

"She's always been a bit of a loner," said Trish. "Not that she's against men or anything – she just doesn't seem all that bothered. Bit studious, I suppose you'd say – I think she'd usually prefer to curl up in a chair with a book than with a bloke.

"And then, of course, she's a professional business woman, so her career takes up a lot of her time."

And our wedding was the last I saw of Sue for a year or two. Then one day, out of the blue, the phone rang and it was the lady herself. She was coming to our part of the world to attend a conference on something or other, and was after scrounging some sleeping space to save on expenses. I handed the phone over to Trish, and it was soon arranged that Sue would stay with us from the following Thursday night through till Sunday (the conference was on Thursday and Friday). She was to go back home on the Sunday morning, so that she and Trish could spend a day together shopping and suchlike on the Saturday. Apparently her company would pay a "host allowance" to employees who stayed with family or friends – it saved them a bundle compared to hotel bills, and allowed the guest to contribute to the entertainment expenses.

So on the Thursday evening, Sue turned up at our door in a taxi, with a holdall and a briefcase in hand. She'd come straight from her conference, having travelled up from London that morning early, and she was well tired; so we showed her the spare room, offered her a shower if she wanted, and told her to put her feet up on the sofa while Trish and I got on with doing the posh dinner we'd planned to get on the strength of her allowance.

A moment later, though, before she went into the shower, she popped into the kitchen and handed over a bottle of what looked like pretty reasonable wine, as a further contribution to go with the meal. And I must say that, with her coat off, I found her smart white business blouse (which she'd evidently been wearing in rather warm and sweaty conditions) was an attractively filled sight.

This was, remember, the days when "liberated ladies" were the fashion leaders; no woman under 40 (age or bust size) wore a bra that was obvious to the eye; and even quite conservative women often didn't wear one at all, if they had the figures for it. I can even remember overhearing my Mum, talking to Trish once when they thought the blokes were out of earshot, confessing that she'd been tempted to try going braless once or twice, but hadn't quite had the nerve to try. Which was probably a pity for my Dad, as my mother had a pretty good figure (still has, for that matter).

In fact, I have to say that that's one thing I really don't like about modern fashions – women wear such obvious underwear these days, and I very much prefer the "natural" look.

Anyway, as far as I could tell at a quick glance, Sue believed she had the right sort of figure to go braless. So did I, for that matter! She was about 3-4 inches taller than her sister, and bigger built in general, but with a very firm-looking figure as though she exercised regularly. But I had the feeling that she probably didn't realise that because she was a bit sweaty, her blouse was clinging to her a lot more than its makers may have intended!

Funny, really – Trish, who was showing herself to be quite a raver in the right circumstances, was still inclined even now to be a bit conservative as regards her underwear, at any rate in public. Yet, as far as I could see, her supposedly "prim and proper" older sister was actually more in touch with fashion than Trish was, at least in her attitude to undies. Oh, dear, what a pity! Trish, of course, noticed where my eyes had been straying.

"Oi!" she said, as soon as she was sure Sue was out of earshot, "You keep your eyes where they belong – Sis is off-limits to you, you bloody sex maniac!"

"What," I asked, all innocent-like, "even if she wants not to be?"

Trish gave me a straight look. "Oh, sure," she said sarcastically, "I'm sure my stodgy old big sister will be just gagging for a quick session with you. In your dreams, Dave!"

I decided not to mention whose feet I'd seen on the stair for a moment, just as Trish was saying that. Sue must have heard her sister talking, but she'd evidently decided to go back upstairs and make out she hadn't. Oh, shit! I hoped Trish and I hadn't upset her!

Well, a few minutes later she reappeared, and it seemed we hadn't. Sue came back down again, having taken a shower as suggested, and now wearing something more casual (and, worse luck, less revealing).

I poured a sherry for us all, and sat her down in the lounge to look through the record collection and find something to put on the hi-fi. Meanwhile I popped back into the kitchen to give Trish her drink.

When I came back, Sue was pulling out one of our few classical LPs, confirming my initial opinion that she really was a bit on the starchy side. I put it on for her (no bloody woman gets near my hi-fi, apart from Trish!) and then I sat down to keep her company. We chatted about this and that for a while, until Trish called me into the kitchen to help serve.

Well, I thought no more (well, not much more) about my fantasies over dinner. Sue was a good conversationalist, and we really had a very pleasant meal. She'd had a long train journey that morning, and she regaled us with a very funny account of several minor disasters that had happened on the way, which had conspired to make sure that she was not at her best for the first day of her conference. Amidst all the talking and joking, however, I was sure I caught her eye on me more than once. I began to think she had some fantasies of her own in mind.

But when we finished the meal, she was obviously still very tired. To my disappointment, she excused herself and went straight upstairs to bed, to read herself to sleep. And that was that for that night.

- o -

The next day, Sue was to be off bright and early to the second day of her conference. She'd told us she was to make a presentation this morning, and she wanted to make quite sure she was there in good time and well-prepared.

And she'd obviously brought two of those business blouses, since she was once more smart and crisp. As far as I could tell from a quick look over the breakfast table, she was still staying in fashion undies-wise, as well; but with the blouse being all fresh and crisp, and even starchier than her, it was even less easy to be sure than it had been the previous night.

As she went out the door, Sue warned us that she might be a bit late as she would probably stay on for a few drinks with her colleagues, but she promised to be back by eight for dinner.

I dropped her off at the station on my way in to work. She'd already said she'd get a taxi back to our place again in the evening, as she wasn't sure which train she'd be coming back on.

- o -

Anyway, when I came back that evening, a bit late myself as I'd had rather a lot to do to clear up at the end of the week, Trish was once again busy in the kitchen. I think having her big sister to stay was making her want to prove what a competent housekeeper she was! It was about seven, and Sue wasn't back yet, but we weren't really expecting her for another hour or so, anyway.

I lent a hand with the preparations, and we got the meal to a stage where it only needed the finishing touches applied, which wouldn't be done till Sue got back.

That done, I took an opportunity that had been denied me for the last 24 hours or so by her sister's restraining presence, and gave Trish a good groping.

One thing led to another, and before long she was sat on the kitchen worktop, her skirt round her waist, her knickers on the floor somewhere behind me and her legs over my shoulders, while I knelt in front of her and gave her a good licking-out. She was just shuddering to a climax when we heard the doorbell ring.

"Phew! That was good timing!" grinned Trish as I slid back away from her and wiped my face quickly. "I'd have been seriously peeved at her if she'd arrived a minute or two earlier!"

She slid off the worktop and straightened her skirt, and went to the door to let her sister in. I got up and made a quick dash to the loo to rearrange my wedding tackle.

I was seriously peeved at Sue; I must admit I'd been hoping that she would delay her arrival a bit longer, so that Trish could return the favour. But that's life, I guess.

Now, gentle reader, if you were paying attention to the last paragraph or two, you may have realised that we'd forgotten about something. Well, Trish and I hadn't noticed – but Sue soon did. She hung up her coat and asked, "What's that delicious smell?" She followed her nose into the kitchen, nattering to Trish as she went, and the first thing she saw was her sister's panties lying in the middle of the floor, where we'd both managed to fail to notice them when the doorbell rang!

"Why!" she grinned, picking them up and waving them in Trish's direction, "What have we here? What have you been up to in the kitchen, little sister? You naughty girl! How very unhygienic! And what's that damp patch on the worktop there?" At that moment I came back from the toilet and was treated to a real first; never before had I seen Trish blush scarlet! She made a grab for her drawers, but Sue held them up out of her reach, chuckling at her sister's embarrassment.

Then she saw me behind Trish, and quickly chucked them to me before Trish could intercept them. "Here, Dave – I'm sure you took them off her, so you'd better keep hold of them for now!" she chortled. I caught them and stuffed them into my pocket. Trish pouted at Sue. "Just like when we were at home together," she said, "You could never keep your hands off my stuff! Bitch!"

It was clear from her behaviour that Sue was in a very different mood from the previous night, and a drink or two after her day had obviously loosened her up quite a lot. When Trish mentioned that, all she said in reply was, "Well, you'd better keep your hubby on a tight leash, then – I could quite fancy him, actually." And she promptly turned to me and gave me a (fairly enthusiastic) quick kiss. Hmmm. She tasted nice, even with a bit of booze on her breath.

And with that, she shot off upstairs to shower and change. And soon came back down with a bottle of wine from her briefcase again – but this time she was halfway through changing when she remembered it, apparently.

Well, that was her excuse for coming back down with her blouse half-unbuttoned (far enough to reveal plenty of cleavage anyway), and only a waist slip on, having already taken off her skirt.

Yes, she was definitely keeping up with the fashion of the day. I didn't actually get to glimpse more than the curve of her tit through the opening of her blouse, but she certainly wasn't wearing a bra!

Trish, who was already boggled by Sue's larking about with her knickers, looked absolutely gob-smacked at this. When big sister had dashed off upstairs again, she turned to me and whispered, "I don't know what's got into her! I've never known her to behave like this! You know, I've got the definite feeling she's making a play for you – she knows me well enough to know I'm not the jealous type, I suppose."

"That's about what I reckoned," I grinned, "but she's your sister. What I want to know is, if she comes on to me like it looks like she's going to, do I have official permission to go with the flow?"

Trish looked as thoughtful as I've ever seen her. "I really don't know. I think today must have gone very well for her – we'll have to ask her, won't we? And now she's distinctly tiddly. I mean, if she's really smashed, it wouldn't be fair to let her do something she'd regret when she sobers up, would it?

"But on the other hand, I don't honestly think she's really as pissed as she's making out. I reckon she's using it as an excuse to let it all hang out a bit.

"And now I come to think of it, she did used to be a bit of a hellion when we were quite young together – we even tried snogging a bit with each other once or twice, after we read a sympathetic reply about lesbianism in some mag's agony aunt column. Never came to anything really, but I'd quite forgotten that till this moment!

"Yeah, come to think of it, it was only when she left home that she seemed to get sober and strait-laced, and I assumed she'd decided to go all formal. Maybe there's a human being inside that shell after all.

"Hell, yes, if you can get us both in bed together, I'm game if she is!"

"Yeah," I continued, "but how about if she's a little less, er, adventurous than us, and just wants me?"

"Ah." Trish thought for a moment. "No, sod that for a game of soldiers. I guess I'll share my husband with my sister if she wants me to be generous for a night and she's feeling lonely, but I'm buggered if I'll hand you over to her completely. If Sue wants to shag you, she'll have to agree to a threesome."

"Uh-huh," I said, "well, if them's the rules, that's OK by me. But you can help. Nip up now, there's a good girl, and slip into something more interesting – let's get the mood set properly!" You may think all this was assuming an awful lot just from Sue coming downstairs tipsy and half-undressed – but I really did have an idea that she had something more than just dinner in mind this evening. Of course, the fact that as she handed the wine over to me, she'd brushed against me in a way that pulled her blouse a bit further open and pressed the curve of her boob against my arm had nothing at all to do with this feeling! Trish went off to get changed herself. Then I heard her pop into her sister's room for a couple of minutes. They came downstairs more or less together.

Yes, Sue definitely did have something in mind. What a change! She seemed to have decided that my reaction to a bit of cleavage was a good indicator – she'd put on a deep plunge-necked blouse now, with a V that went down nearly to her navel, and made it abundantly clear that she was continuing her no-bra theme. And the skirt was slit too, although not all that high – only to mid-thigh or so. In fact, I realised later, it was one of her business skirts. It had this concealed slit that looked like it was just the seam while it was buttoned up, but it could be unfastened to make it a bit more interesting for evening wear. And it had been, and was.

Sue had also done something with her hair. She'd let it down, teased a couple of locks out of it, and in the way that women somehow manage, it now looked completely different. Total transformation: from a brisk businesswoman to a very attractive and sexy siren!

Trish hadn't let me down, either; she'd decided to match her sister in "formal." She was wearing the evening dress that George had remodelled, with the laces down the sides; as ever, it was abundantly clear that there was nothing under it except Trish. Sue was very admiring – of course, she'd known that dress in its previous incarnation, as it were, and she evidently approved of its transformation.

Also, Trish had put some jewellery on, as had Sue. In fact, I think Trish had lent some of hers to Sue – I was sure I recognised those earrings. Anyway, we sat down to dinner. The wine that Sue had brought was excellent, and went with the meal beautifully. And I think we'd have got quite high just on the company, even without wine – it was one of those evenings that just seem to flow. Mind you, I dare say I was too obsessed with the possibility of what might happen later to be paying that much attention to the meal anyway! When we'd finished eating and cleared away the dishes, and got ourselves a glass of brandy each, Sue suggested that we have a game of cards. Fine, I thought – but even with the hints she'd already dropped, I was quite surprised when she suggested strip poker!

And Trish protested. "Oi, I'm only wearing one thing – that's not fair, Sis!"

"Rubbish!" her sister declared. "You've got one dress, and let me see – two ear-rings, one necklace, one ankle chain ... and two shoes – that makes seven things. No less than I've got on!"

Now that gave me something to think about. Sue was wearing (visibly) a blouse, a skirt, shoes, and if we were counting jewellery the ear-rings I'd mentioned and a bracelet – well, that added up to seven. Bloody Hell! If she was counting jewellery as she had on Trish, she was wearing no more underwear than Trish was – and making a point of letting us know subtly!

"OK," I said. "Well, let's see. I've got a shirt, trousers, pants, and socks and shoes – so I can make seven as well, so long as we don't count my wristwatch. Seems fair to me – yeah, you're on, Sue."

Trish scowled a bit, but agreed reluctantly (well, she made it look reluctant, anyway).

We started playing. I won't bore you with the mechanics, but after half an hour or so the girls had lost their jewellery and shoes, and my shirt, socks & shoes had gone. Sue was just in her blouse and skirt (and anything under it, if she'd been having us on), Trish was down to nowt but her dress, and I was left in my trousers and underpants. So in fact, we were all still completely decent – but all the safety margin was gone, so to speak.

We'd all finished our brandies, and when I dropped out of the next hand early on, I went to pour us another. Sue lost that hand. As I came back to the table (I was sitting opposite her with Trish on my right) she shrugged and reached down to fiddle with her fastenings.

She undid her skirt, lifted her bum slightly and slipped it down. Then she crossed her legs very quickly. And for fear of ogling too obviously, I was already sat down again, with the table in the way; I couldn't see from there whether she did have her knickers on, or not!

Well, I lost the next round and my trousers, and we were now down to one item of clothing each, as far as I could tell (or perhaps two for Sue, if I was just imagining things about her being knickerless.)

I dealt the next hand. Although my cards looked quite good to start with, I ended up losing the hand, and my underpants were forfeit. Shit, me first for the birthday-suit brigade! I slid out of my pants as discreetly as Sue had disposed of her skirt, and hoped John Thomas would be polite enough not to peek over the edge of the table quite yet. The way I felt, that might be asking a lot of him! I tried very hard to concentrate on my cards.

Now, this was where a camera would have been good, I suppose. Taken from behind me, you'd have seen that I was starkers, while Sue and Trish appeared to be fully dressed; Trish still had her dress on, and as far as anyone could see from my side of the table, Sue was also still quite decent.

Sue and Trish were still playing the hand out, though. Eventually Sue won. Trish looked at us, grinned, and said, "I'll be generous, since Dave's already down to nothing and you're not much better off, Sue – I'll take two things off!" Eh? She only had one thing left on!

Oh, what a bitch! She carefully unthreaded and removed the lace first on one side of her dress, then on the other. And all the time, she made sure that she was still covered. That notional photographer would now be able to see a lot more of her, but her dress still technically (just) covered the interesting bits.

werebare
werebare
13 Followers
12