Sister Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LeAnne reached down and grabbed her ankles, pulled her legs back and opened her pussy wide for me. I laid my body down against hers, slid my hands under her and onto her ass, put my mouth on her breasts. As I sucked her nipples roughly, my cock pistoned between her legs with strong thrusts. Each time I plunged inside her I would hit the back of her pussy, back where she loved to feel me, feeling the muscles of her pussy flex around me.

I bit her nipple a little too rough, causing her to yip with pain – I simply fucked her harder. I lifted myself off her body and slid my knees beneath me, took her legs from her, held them prone with my hands. At this angle I was able to lean back and watch as my shaft disappeared within her as well as marvel at the sexy shape of her legs.

Before LeAnne came again I reluctantly pulled myself from her and stood up. Free of a warm pussy for the first time in nearly an hour I felt the air of the room coolly against my red hot cock. Both girls looked at me, content to relinquish control to me for the time being. I told them what I wanted and they complied. Both girls moved to the end of the bed, got on all fours and put their perfectly sculpted asses in the air.

I moved behind Carolyn and spent a few moments kissing the soft skin behind her knees, up the back of her long thighs, then ran my lips over the curve of her ass. My tongue flicked across her clit and then ran a few circles around her brown anus before I stood and aimed my cock between her soft lips.

Entering her was much easier this time and after a few gently pushes I was able to increase the pace and begin to fuck her with reckless abandon. Carolyn's slender hips were grasped tightly in my hands, guiding her path up and down my shaft. As I pushed violently into her, she pushed back increasing the strength of our collision. Loud slaps of skin slamming into skin echoed in the room accompanied by Carolyn's steadily increasing moans.

Carolyn's moans turned to screams and I saw her grip the sheets as she began to cum. I fucked her even harder, slamming my hips against her ass, driving my entire cock into her depths. I felt a warm rush of liquid on my cock as once again she let loose with an impressive quantity of fluid. It dripped from her pussy and left a huge wet spot on the comforter under her.

I pulled from her and bent; sliding my tongue into the hole I had just vacated and lapped at the salty liquid that drenched her hole. Her juices clung to my face and covered my mouth as I pulled her up and kissed her, letting her enjoy the taste of her pussy's sweet nectar.

Carolyn and I were in the midst of a passionate kiss when I felt a tug on my cock. I looked down to see LeAnne's hand wrapped around my shaft, pulling at me to persuade me to turn my attention to her. Her efforts worked and I moved behind her and jammed my cock inside her, slamming it against the very back of her vagina.

I rammed her with three or four strong stokes and then disengaged myself from her, dropped to my knees and went to work on her pussy. My mouth found her clit peeking from the folds of skin that kept it hidden and I sucked it into my mouth greedily. As I sucked her clit into my mouth my hands went to work on her holes. I slid two fingers into her pussy and one into her ass, stimulating every erogenous zone that I could reach from my position.

My concentrated efforts soon had LeAnne breathing shallow and I could see her scrunching her toes, a sure sign that orgasm was approaching. I discontinued my efforts and stood, placing the head of my cock just inside the entrance to her pussy.

I teased her, sliding a few inches of my cock inside her and when she would move back to meet my advances. I slid back out of her entirely. I knew that this drove LeAnne nuts and would eventually lead to her reaching behind her and pulling me into her. I didn't let it get to that, once I was satisfied that she was getting sufficiently frustrated I gave up the teasing and fucked her like she wanted.

LeAnne liked all kinds of sex in all kinds of ways, but sometimes she just liked to be fucked hard and deep; today was obviously one of those times. I bent my body over her and took a breast in each hand. With my thumb and forefinger I rolled her nipples, pinched them, causing them to grow stiffer.

With her breasts in my hands I pushed my cock as deep inside her as I was able, feeling her stretch to accommodate my size. From this position I was able to hold her in place and still generate the kind of force that she desired. I fucked her with short, deep strokes never taking my cock more than halfway out of her before running it back inside her.

It didn't take long before LeAnne began to make the familiar sounds that indicated her impending trip down orgasm lane. I fucked her harder and faster, driving my cock into her until her body began to shake with torrents of pleasure. She screamed, begging me not to stop fucking her. She needn't have asked, I had no intention of stopping and almost before her last orgasm ended I had brought her to still another climax.

Her body shook and LeAnne collapsed forward, my cock sliding from her with a loud 'sucking' sound. She lay on the bed in a heap, gasping loudly for breath, running her hands through her hair as she fought to recover.

"Impressive," Carolyn said laughing softly. Her sister could only moan in response.

Carolyn turned to me, her mouth upturned in a wicked smile. "Well Mike, with Lee temporarily out of commission what do you say we try and stuff that big cock of yours up my ass?"

After all that I had learned today you'd think I would be immune to shock but you'd be wrong. Here was this slight girl with her long dancers' body and slender figure proposing that I stick my cock in an even smaller hole than the one that was designed for just that purpose.

I shrugged. What else could I do; if she wanted me to try and fit my cock up her ass who was I to argue.

Carolyn pulled a tube of clear liquid lubricant from her dresser drawer and poured a glob of it in her palm then handed the tube to me. She lay back on the bed and reached between her legs, first spreading the liquid over the entrance to her ass and then sliding her fingers inside her hole, lubing herself as deeply as she was able to reach.

I stood there applying the liquid to my penis and watched Carolyn's efforts; if I wasn't already totally rock hard that display would have surely done the trick. Once Carolyn was satisfied she was as lubed as she needed to be, she propped herself back up on all fours and wiggled her ass at me.

For a few seconds I didn't move, I just stood there and admired her amazing body. The slender hips, the tight thighs that didn't have an ounce of fat on them, the round ass that was as perfect as any one would ever find – and I was about to fuck that ass. That realization halted my revelry and got me moving.

Carolyn was looking at me over her shoulder, smiling that same wicked smile, content with the knowledge that she had managed to surprise my once again. As I approached her she moved her hands behind her and spread her ass cheeks wide, exposing her small puckered hole to me.

I placed the head of my cock against the spot and pushed. At first nothing happened, my advances weren't being, well, advanced. But as Carolyn relaxed, her hole started to open and I began to enter her ass slowly. It was so tight in her ass; I could feel every inch of her pressed against my cock as I slid steadily deeper inside.

When I had roughly half of my cock pushed into her she put her hand against my stomach and stopped me. "You're going to have to work your way deeper gradually," Carolyn said over her shoulder, "but if you take your time I think you can get all the way in."

Slowly I pulled my cock almost out of her ass and then just as slowly pushed it back in, getting just a little deeper than I had been. Repeating this motion, going just the tiniest bit deeper with each push, I was indeed able to get every inch up her ass. I began to fuck her as fast as I dared and got a favorable reaction from Carolyn.

She had her hand between her legs and was fingering herself deeply with two of her slender fingers; I could feel them rub against my cock as I drove in and out of her. Carolyn began to cum, an orgasm that started somewhere deep in her and rose quickly to a fever pitch. Each time I pushed inside her she let out a moan of pleasure; her orgasm seemed to last for a seriously extended period of time.

Encouraged I pulled my cock from her ass, poured another large amount over my cock and into her hole, and plunged back inside her. This time I didn't bother to take it easy or be gentle, I just rammed my entire cock into her ass as hard as I could time and time again.

Carolyn came again, her hands dug into the covers and she shoved her head into her pillow in order to muffle the screams. Their nearest neighbor was about a half mile down the road but judging from the amount of noise that she was making they probably would have thought someone was being violently attacked and call the police.

As Carolyn's orgasm slowly subsided I simply held myself inside her, buried up to my balls in her ass. I ran my hands over her tight ass and looked down at the scene before me, committing it to memory as this was one experience I never wanted to forget.

LeAnne was lying next to us on the bed, looking intrigued. "Carolyn, I didn't know you were into anal."

"Oh yeah," Carolyn said as she moved her face away from the pillow. "It was Brian's favorite and we did it so much that I began to really enjoy it. After we broke up, I didn't miss our relationship at all, but I missed having his cock up my ass."

"Doesn't it hurt?" LeAnne asked, clearly intrigued.

"A little, a first. But if you use lube and keep reminding yourself to relax it stops hurting and starts feeling good, really good. There is nothing quite as intense as an anal orgasm."

LeAnne looked surprised. "Really?"

"Really. Why don't you give it a try? I'm sure that Mike would be willing to help." She looked back at me over her shoulder and smiled. "Wouldn't ya Mike?"

"O sure," I said picking up my queue, "always glad to help!"

LeAnne looked unsure. "What if it hurts too bad?"

"Then you stop," Carolyn suggested. "Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

I looked at LeAnne and smiled, she smiled back. "Ok, let's go for it."

Carolyn gave LeAnne a few more bits of advice and suggested that for the first time she lay on her back and spread her legs wide. Not only would it allow her to open herself as wide as possible and due to the angle I wouldn't be able to get too deep inside her.

After wiping my cock clean I reapplied lube to myself and then helped LeAnne get herself adequately lubed up. When she was ready she pulled her legs back and opened her ass to me for the first time.

I placed the head of my cock against her entrance and pushed. Surprisingly her ass offered little resistance and I felt myself slip inside her. Going slowly I worked my way deeper and deeper inside her backdoor, taking my time to make sure that I didn't cause her any pain. LeAnne didn't appear to be in any discomfort; rather she seemed to be concentrating on staying relaxed.

Once I was sure that I wasn't hurting her I began to work my way in and out of her. It was slow going at first, me making sure to be gentle, but after stopping a couple of times to apply more lube I was able to work up to a steadier rhythm.

The expression on LeAnne's face also began to change; from a look of studied concentration to a look of enjoyment and finally to a look of pleasure. My cock was as deep inside her as the position allowed and I was fucking her ass with as much force as she could handle.

Suddenly LeAnne released her hands from her legs and latched them onto my arms. Her ruby red nails dug into the skin on my biceps fiercely and her back arched up off the bed. I kept pushing into her and when I looked into her eyes she had that far away look that she gets when she's about to cum.

Carolyn was sitting there on the bed next to us and saw that he sister was on the edge of orgasm. Without prompting she put her hand between LeAnne's legs and rubbed her clit with her fingers.

That was the last bit of encouragement LeAnne's orgasm needed. She shivered and shook, her eyes rolled back in her head and she let out a long moan. Even though she had started cuming I never stopped thrusting and I continued to fuck her through her entire orgasm. When her moaning stopped and her fingers released my arms, I slid myself from inside her and looked down at the hole I had just vacated; LeAnne's previously tight ass hole was now stretched and gaping.

Both girls lay on the bed and looked at me. "You've both gotten to cum, so now I think it's my turn," I said to them. They agreed and told me I could cum anyway and anywhere that I wanted. I excused myself and went to the bathroom, grabbed the soap and cleaned my penis; I wasn't about to do what I was going to do to them without taking the time to wash up. Cleanliness, right next to godliness.

Upon returning to the bedroom I got the sisters into the position I wanted them. I'm not sure they were totally comfortable with my arrangement but they complied anyway. LeAnne lay on her back while Carolyn lay on top of her, putting the sisters face to face. In the position they were I could fuck one of them, pull out and with a slight adjustment slide right into the other one.

"I'm going to cum in your pussy," I said.

"Which one of us are going to cum in," LeAnne asked.

I smiled like the Cheshire cat. "Why, in both of you of course." And with that I entered Carolyn's tight pussy.

For a few minutes I pounded in and out of Carolyn's pussy. Then I slid from her pussy and pushed into LeAnne. I fucked her for a while and then switched back.

Back and forth I went, alternating between both pussies until I couldn't take it anymore. I told the girls that it was time and I shoved inside of Carolyn one last time. The feeling of her tight hole against my cock caused me to lose control; a huge stream of cum shot from my cock and splashed deep inside her. Before I let lose another blast I quickly withdrew from Carolyn and slid into LeAnne. I made it just in time as another jet of cum flew from my cock and this time landed in LeAnne.

I deposited another shot of cum in LeAnne and then moved back into Carolyn where I finished depositing the last of my load. "See, I came in both of you," I said holding myself in the depths of Carolyn.

When I slid myself from her I collapsed on the bed. Both girls took turns alternately sucking my cock, lovingly cleaning the remnants of my orgasm from the shaft. Once they were satisfied that I was sufficiently clean, they slid their bodies next to mine. My right arm slid around LeAnne while my left arm held Carolyn close.

The three of us lay there naked and fell asleep. It was after dark when we awoke and we decided to take another dip in the pool. Without bothering to put our suits back on we ran outside and went skinny dipping. After our dip in the pool we went back inside and dried off, then fucked each other until we could physically fuck no more.

For the rest of the weekend, none of us bothered to put any cloths on. We figured 'what's the point?' It's not like we would have kept them on for long anyway.

12