Sister Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna take a shower and freshen up. After the concierge picks up my suit, come on back and talk to me some more."

What Kevin saw, and would remember for the rest of his life, was the vision of Bob's beautiful sister, her blonde hair hanging down to the middle of her naked back, her bare buttocks swaying slightly as she walked away. After they came and picked up the suit, Kevin was hesitant to walk into the bathroom. He could hear the shower running, and Cat was humming something softly. He walked to the bathroom entrance, hovering just outside.

"They picked up your suit. It'll be delivered by 6AM they said."

"WHAT?"

"I said your suit will be back by 6AM."

"I can't hear you over the shower Kevin, come in if you want to talk."

Kevin came in and sat up on the counter top. He could barely see a silhouette through the translucent shower curtain. The water suddenly stopped and before Kevin could bolt out the door, Cat slid the curtain open.

Standing in front of him naked and dripping, Cat said, "Hey, hand me a big bath towel would you? Thanks."

Trying not to stare, Kevin handed her the towel while looking at the floor. He did manage to glance at her boobs, which looked fantastic. He also noticed she shaved her pubic area completely bald. She dried off quickly, then wrapped the towel around herself. Walking back into the bedroom, Cat sat down on the bed. Kevin walked slowly behind her, and was about to dash out into the living room.

"Have a seat in that chair, take a load off."

Kevin sat down quickly, still staring at the floor. Cat stood up and removed the towel. As she began to pull the jeans on over her legs, Kevin stole another look. Damn, he thought, she looks great. What a body, and not shy about it either. He watched her pull the jeans up to her hips, realizing she wasn't using underwear this time. Now standing topless in front of him, she grabbed the tank top and pulled that over her head. Wow, no bra either. She must save a lot of money on not buying lingerie. He thought she had the most beautiful breasts, and the most suckable nipples. After putting on her running shoes, she began combing out her damp hair.

"So Kevin, how long have you known my brother?"

"About five years. You and Bob seem pretty close."

"Oh yeah, we've been close since we were kids. Bobby was always the protective big brother. I could talk to him about anything. Oh this is funny: One time, I asked him about hand jobs. This'll make you laugh. I was dating these two guys and they both started dropping hints about having sex. Well, I was afraid of getting pregnant, so we compromised on the hand job. Except I had never given a guy a hand job before, so I didn't know what to do. So I went to my big brother for help. I told him I needed him to show me how to give a hand job and he freaked out, said I was nuts. I told him to forget it, I'd ask dad. Well, he freaked out even more, told me not to ask dad or I'd get into big trouble."

"So what did you do?"

"Bobby wanted to know how he was supposed to teach me how to give a hand job. I said, duh, you're a guy, don't you ever jerk off? He said maybe sometimes and I said probably more like all the time. So I said show me how you jerk off and I'll get the idea. At first he didn't want to do it, but when I threatened to ask dad to jerk off for me he said ok."

"Wow, so did Bob do it, right in front of you?"

"Yeah, he's so cute isn't he? Anyway, he pulled his shorts off and laid down on the bed. I sat cross-legged right next to him and he started to masturbate. I thought it was the coolest thing. He wouldn't even look at me at first, just stared at his dick. But then I saw he was looking at me looking at his dick, and I think that turned him on. Isn't that wild?"

"Yeah that's pretty wild."

"So there he is, pumping away with his hand, his cock looks super hard, the head was all purple, and he started moaning and thrusting his hips up, like he was fucking his fist. I hated to interrupt him, but I asked why he didn't use both hands. He said he did sometimes and I said show me. So he took his other hand and started playing with his balls, squeezing and rolling them around. Watching his fist wrapped tightly around his cock, jerking up and down, I noticed he was using his thumb to rub the edge of the little helmet. I pointed it out to him and he looked down and said oh yeah, do that when you're giving a hand job, the guys will like it. Do you like that Kevin?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess I do. I never thought about it before."

"Hmmph, guys! When I masturbate, I focus on the whole process, where my fingers are, what they're doing, how fast or slow I'm going, what parts I'm touching. I sometimes put a small makeup mirror on the bed between my legs, right up to my crotch, so I can watch myself masturbate. I like to see the insides of my pussy, all the neat folds, and I love when my clit gets aroused and it pokes out a little, you should see it. I can see myself rubbing my clit or pinching it, how many fingers I have buried deep down inside, and if I'm not wet enough I'll stick my fingers in my mouth and coat them with saliva, then shove them back in, stuff like that. I guess you guys just whack, whack, whack and you're done right?"

"Um, I guess, yeah you're probably right."

"Well anyway, getting back to the story, I've got my face right up to Bobby's crotch, inches away from the head of his dick, because I'm still watching how he's using his thumb and fingers, and I'm fascinated with all the bulging veins and stuff, when all of a sudden, a huge wad of his cum shoots out the tip and hits me right on the forehead. No warning or anything! Reflexively I shut my eyes and opened my mouth to yell, when a second gob squirts out and hits me on my lower lip and chin, most of which goes right into my mouth! He couldn't have done that if he tried! Without thinking, I swallowed and thought it tasted pretty good actually. His cock kept on spraying jism like a fire hose out of control, and it went all over me, my clothes, my hair, on his bedspread, everywhere. I was leaning back trying to avoid further hits when I rolled backwards right off the bed, hitting my head on the floor."

"Oh my god, were you hurt?"

"I remember seeing stars swirling around, but Bobby jumped off the bed and asked me if I was okay. As he's helping me to stand back up, his cock is still kinda hard and its bobbing up and down right in front of my face while he's extending his arm for me to grab. For some reason it looked pretty comical, so I started giggling, then laughing out loud. Bobby saw what I was laughing at, so he started laughing too. Then he noticed I was coated in white sticky goo, and that made him laugh more. We sat on the bed and just laughed and laughed until it hurt. Bobby said I might not want to give a hand job exactly the same way, but I should have the general idea by now. I asked him if he always shoots a huge load like that, and he said no, it was because of the way I was watching him, it turned him on more than when he's alone. So that's how I learned to give a hand job. Bobby let me practice on him a few times after that, just to make sure I did it right. Have you ever let a woman watch you masturbate?"

"Um, nope, never. I've always done it solo."

"Do you think its weird or would it be a turn on for you too?"

"I guess I never thought about it. I don't know if it would or not. I don't think it would turn me on if my ex-wife or sister were watching. They'd both probably think I was crazy, or a pervert or something."

"Hmm, what if someone like me were to watch?"

"Uh, I uh, I don't know, I guess."

"You guess so, or you guess not?"

"No I guess so, I think it would turn me on."

"Wanna try? We still have some time to kill. Derek won't be picking me up for dinner for another couple of hours. Come on, I won't bite . . . . . . . too hard."

* * * * *

Bob and Derek took the elevator back up to the third floor. Their meeting was scheduled to start in five minutes.

"Damn Bob, why didn't you tell me your sister was a knockout. If you were a good friend, you would have set us up before. Man I can't wait for dinnertime."

"Hey, listen, Cathy is my sister, you keep your hands off of her. No hanky panky."

"Oh come on Bob, she's like what, 35 years old? She's a big girl, she can take care of herself. I plan to turn on the Derek charm full blast at dinner tonight. Too bad you have to go home for dinner, otherwise I'd have invited you to come along. Kevin has to go somewhere too doesn't he? What a shame, I'll have to entertain Cathy all by myself, hehehe."

"Actually she's about 43. I'm warning you Derek, its not Cathy I'm worried about, its you. She's a lot tougher than she looks. She chews up and spits out guys like us all the time. Cathy is smart and cunning and knows how to manipulate people, especially men. She'll toy with you for awhile as long as you keep her amused, but when she gets bored and tired of you, she'll pounce and rip your heart out."

"Geez Bob, you make your sister sound like a wild animal or something. She seems pretty nice to me. No offense, but she looks like a cute little blonde bimbo, which is exactly my type. Don't worry, I'll take good care of her, I won't let any harm come to her. I'll protect your little sister Bob."

Bob just rolled his eyes up and shook his head. He thought to himself, the poor guy has no idea what's in store for him. I just hope Cat doesn't blow her cover, I don't want these guys to know she's my internet Cat they've heard so much about. Man, I can't wait to get her alone, she looks so hot. I'm gonna fuck her silly, then fuck her some more. She's gonna get a good spanking, like she's always saying she wants, and I think I'll try anal sex for the first time in my life. After all I couldn't ask for a better teacher. I can't believe she's actually here, in the flesh! Bob walked toward the conference room, a huge grin forming on his face.

* * * * *

"Okay Kevin, take off your pants and lay down on the bed. Let's see how fast you can cum while I'm watching you."

Following Cat's instructions, Kevin took off his pants and underwear, and sat on the bed with his back propped up against some pillows. He couldn't believe he was doing this with Bob's sister. Cat sat cross-legged on the bed, just as she had described in story she told him earlier. He's got a nice cock, Cat thought, watching it slowly harden. Kevin grabbed his penis in one hand and began to masturbate slowly. He was looking at Cat's chest, admiring the way her large breasts pushed out the thin material of the tank top. Due to the hip hugger jeans and short top, her entire midriff was exposed, showing off her flat stomach. Cat just sat and watched as if completely absorbed in what Kevin was doing. He really had never done this before, and it was becoming a huge turn on.

"Don't you use your other hand to play with your balls?" Cat asked.

"Actually no, I've never tried that."

"Really? I'm kinda shocked, I would have thought all guys did that. Why don't you try it, see if you like it. Do you like me watching?"

"Oh yeah, it's a turn on alright. I wish I had tried this before with someone."

"Do you feel anything building up?"

"Uh, mmmmm, yeah, I think, uh, uh . . . "

Kevin was stroking his shaft faster and faster, and was furiously squeezing and pulling on his nut sack. Cat pulled her top off, exposing her tits, then she leaned her head over his lap, her face close to the action. Kevin was staring at Cat and when she removed her top and leaned over him like that, it was too much for him.

"OH GOD!!! I'M, I"M, CUMMING! LOOK OUT!"

Keeping her face close, Cat allowed Kevin's spunk to shoot straight into her mouth without ever actually touching him. He squirted three good loads before the spasms began to subside. She caught the first one and swallowed, but the other two hit her in the chin and neck. Good thing I took my top off, she thought with a smirk. Finally, when his spasms began to subside, Cat lowered her face to his cock and, placing her lips over the tip, sucked the remaining fluids into her mouth.

"So, I guess you do like jerking off with someone watching huh?"

"Oh god Cathy, I've never cum like that before. That was fucking unbelievable. I was so horny I thought my dick was going to explode. That was the best orgasm I've ever had. But its not just anyone, its you Cathy, you turn me on so much."

"Geez Kevin, you're a fuckin stud. I've never seen a guy cum so hard and fast. You're the fuckin hottest guy I've ever met. This is the most beautiful cock I've ever seen, I love your cock. Mmmmm, god you're my kinda man. Now, I've gotta get cleaned up before Derek gets here. I can't wait until we go out this weekend. You are still gonna join me and Bob right? I hope so."

"Hell yes, I'll be there babe. Maybe we can ditch your brother and you and me can play some more."

"Mmmmm yeah that would be nice Kevin. Now, put your pants back on before I rape you. I'm gonna wash up and put my shirt back on. And you need to leave before Derek gets here, we don't want to make him jealous. Oh, listen, do me a favor. Don't mention this to Bob okay? He's normally a peaceful, easy-going guy, but when it comes to his little sister, he gets real overprotective, and if he thinks someone did his Cathy wrong, he'll shoot first and ask questions later, if you get my drift.

* * * * *

Derek arrived at the hotel right on time. He called Cat's room from a house phone and she told him she was on the way down.

"Damn", Derek whispered to himself, "I was hoping to go up to her room first and get some alcohol into her. I'll have that little honey eating out of my hands in no time . . ." Then grabbing his crotch and giving his balls a quick squeeze, he said, ". . . and polishing my knob, hehehe".

When Cat walked out the elevator doors, Derek's jaw nearly dropped to the floor. She was wearing a little spaghetti string top with a plunging neckline and no bra, hip hugger blue jeans that looked like they were painted on, and a fringed buckskin leather jacket and matching boots. Her midriff was bare and there was some extreme cleavage on display. With her long blonde hair hanging straight down, the only other accessory was a small purse suspended from her shoulder.

"What? Is this too casual for the restaurant you're taking me to? I can change into something more conservative."

"NO!!!!! Uh, I mean no that's fine, it looks . . . great. You look fantastic! I can't believe Bob never introduced us before. C'mon, Cathy, you're chariot awaits you."

Laughing, Cat said, "Thank you kind sir, I've always wanted to ride in a chariot."

Just outside the hotel front doors was Derek's Corvette. He bought it a year ago, after his last divorce was finalized, figuring it would make a great chick magnet. Holding the door open, he watched as Cat slid into the passenger seat, getting a good look at her tits. Damn, I can almost see her nipples from this angle, he thought.

On the way to the restaurant, Derek did most of the talking, and it was mostly about himself. He was in high gear, running at top speed, hoping Bob's sister would find him as irresistible as most of the air heads he dated. Flashy car, fancy dinner, lots of booze, all the ingredients Derek needed to get laid. He had some big plans for baby sis, that's for sure. "I just hope she can keep up with Derek the Dynamo", he wondered to himself.

Once they arrived at the restaurant, Derek had to make a decision. Aliotos in Fisherman's Wharf is one of the best and most well known seafood places in the world. They had valet parking only and Derek hated letting those pimply-faced teenaged attendants drive his car, but the only other option was to park about a block away. Then he had a brilliant idea.

"Listen Cathy, I'm gonna park down the street, that way we can take a nice romantic walk along the water. Sound good to you?"

"Mmmmm, yeah, that sounds wonderful Derek. I love romantic walks, especially with handsome men. You're not planning on taking advantage of me are you?"

"No way!! You're Bob's sister and I promised him I'd protect you and take good care of you. I would never violate his trust, or compromise your honor."

"Damn, that's too bad. I was kinda hoping you would."

Derek stopped and looked at Cat, trying to figure out if she was serious or just making fun of him. She had a genuine smile and such an innocent look, he figured she must be for real. Yes sir, the Dynamo's gonna get lucky tonight, oh yeah.

As they walked along the sidewalk, they came to a section that was poorly lit and there were several dark alleyways running perpendicular to the street. Derek happened to notice there were no other people around at the moment. All of a sudden, two figures appeared out of the shadows and confronted them.

"Hey motherfuckers, give us your money man or I'll blow your fuckin heads off."

Stuttering, Derek said "Whaa . . .?"

"Shut the fuck up man or I'll blow your brains out. Now give me your fuckin wallet. And we want the bitch's purse. Hand it over."

Derek started to reach into his back pocket to retrieve his wallet, saying "Okay bud, take it easy. We'll give you the stuff, just don't shoot anybody okay? Cathy give him your purse."

Suddenly Cat said, "Are you out of your mind? This is a Louis Vuitton bag; I paid like $350 for it. I'm not giving it to this numbnuts."

"Cathy come on, what are you doing? Give him your purse so he doesn't kill us."

"Yeah Cathy, give me your fucking purse so I don't kill you and your boyfriend."

"Umm, I don't think so. Why don't you guys go play in traffic or something."

Nervous and losing his cool, Derek shouted, "What the fuck is wrong with you? Give the man your purse!"

Pointing his gun directly at Cat's head, the robber said, "Listen Annie Oakley, give me the purse or I'm putting a hole in your head."

Reacting quickly, Cat grabbed the barrel of the gun and held it tight. The robber tried to pull the trigger, but it wouldn't fire.

"You don't know much about guns do you sweetie? See, in order for it to work, the thingy on top has to slide over the thingy on the bottom. No slide, no fire. And this is the magazine release . . . "

Cat pushed the button, causing the magazine to drop to the ground.

"And now, if I slide the top thingy back like this . . . the little bullet thingy pops out and now its empty!"

The robber stood there stunned, watching as Cat unloaded his gun in less than three seconds. As he bent over to pick up the magazine, Cat kicked him in the face, knocking him onto his back. Then a second kick to his crotch left him rolling around on the ground gasping for air.

"Now you really are a numbnuts huh?"

The second robber pulled a knife from his belt and took a step towards Cat.

"You fucking bitch, I'm gonna cut your tits off."

"Listen sweetie, I like my tits, and so do a lot of other people, so I'm not gonna let anything happen to them."

Lunging at Cat, he managed to make a small cut on the sleeve of her jacket.

"Son of a bitch, this is my favorite jacket. That's it, I'm not playing anymore."

Cat kicked the robber in the wrist, sending the knife flying out of his hand. When he turned to get it, she kicked him in the abdomen, knocking the breath out of him. Two quick punches to his nose and throat left him sprawled on the ground, unconscious. The first robber was still moaning, clutching his balls.

"Come on Derek, let's go have a nice dinner."

"Are you serious? What just happened here? Who are you, Catwoman? You just beat up two guys with guns and knives. Where did you learn to do that? Holy shit, I don't believe this. We have to call the police."

"Do we have to? I'm really hungry."

After the police took their statements and hauled the robbers away in handcuffs, it was too late for Cat and Derek to eat in Aliotos, so they found a bar that served chicken wings and beer all night. When they finished, they walked along the wharf for awhile. Cat had to be at the Ames Facility by 8:30AM and it was already nearly midnight.