Sister Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old Derek was back, Bob thought to himself.

"I don't know Derek, she might get embarrassed. This is my sister we're talking about here. What do you think Kevin? Should we take Cathy to a strip club?"

"Yeah why not? Besides, I've never been there myself, I'd like to see it. I don't think Cathy will mind."

Bob and his friends arrived at the Fairmont right on time. Using his cell phone, Bob called Cat's room. She said she was ready to go and headed down to the lobby. The three men saw her at the same time, and the same thought crossed each one's mind: WOW! As usual, she's turning heads everywhere she goes, Bob thought to himself. She sure does like to be the center of attention.

Cat was wearing a short black dress that accentuated every curve, stockings, and black high heels. The top half of the dress was open in front, and appeared to simply hang down from the shoulders, draped loosely across her breasts. It was pretty obvious she wasn't wearing a bra, as her entire tit would briefly become visible when she bent over or turned a certain way. Kevin had volunteered to drive, and Bob had insisted Derek sit in the front seat so that he could share the back seat with his "sister". Derek got out and opened the back door for Cat.

"Thanks Derek", Cat said, kissing him on the lips. "So where are we going guys? I'm starved. Hey can we go to Alioto's? I'm dying to try it."

Bob said, "I thought you and Derek went there the other night?"

Derek responded, "Oh, uh, we didn't make it. We had a little incident and the placed closed before we could get in."

"Incident? What kind of incident? No one told me about this."

"Man, you should have seen your sister, she . . . "

"Derek is my hero!" Cat interjected. "He's so brave, he chased off two crooks that tried to rob us."

"Derek Payton? This Derek? You're kidding, right?"

"No Bob, really! These two guys jumped out of a dark alley and wanted our money, but Derek kicked their asses and ran them off. He was wonderful. By the time the police took our statements it was getting late, so we ate at this bar that has great hot wings."

Derek turned around to look at Cat, and she smiled at him and winked. Placing her hand on Bob's thigh, Cat leaned forward and kissed Derek on the lips. With the back of her dress riding up to her waist, Bob got a close-up view of Cat's upper thighs and ass. He had to resist the urge to plant a kiss on her buttocks. He stared, mesmerized by the sight of the stockings, garter belt, and thong his "sister" was wearing, his face less than a foot away. As Cat sat back down, she slid her hand back into Bob's crotch, brushing across his stiffening shaft. Derek saw it, and wondered if it was an accident or done on purpose.

Kevin said, "Hey way to go Derek, you're the man!"

After arriving at the restaurant, the four of them were seated pretty quickly and they soon enjoyed a wonderful meal. Cat had several glasses of wine and was feeling pretty good. Saving their serious alcohol consumption for the club, the guys only had one drink each. Once they paid their bill they were back in the car and, unknown to Cat, headed for the O'Farrell Theater.

"So where are we going?" Cat asked.

Derek said "Its called Mitchell Brother's O'Farrell Theater. They have regular shows all day and special events on the weekends."

"And what's the special event this evening?"

"You'll see."

Kevin parked the car and they walked up to the door.

"A strip joint?" Cat asked.

Bob replied, "Yeah, sorry Cathy, it was Derek's idea. We can go someplace . . . "

Interrupting him in mid sentence, Cat said, "This will be soooo cool! I haven't been in one of these in a long time. Its just the women that strip I suppose? No male strippers for me? Oh look! Its amateur night! This should be fun to watch, lets go inside."

Derek gave Kevin a "high five", then they went up to the window. Ladies got in free so they only had to pay three cover charges. Women also got free drinks all night if they entered the contest.

"Oh look, I can get free drinks if I compete. I wish you guys had told me we were coming here, I could have worn something different. Should I enter Bob?"

Derek gave Bob a pleading look. So did Kevin.

"Its up to you sis. You know you have to strip, at least down to your panties. You are wearing panties aren't you?"

"Of course I am Bob, look!"

Cat turned and quickly flipped up the front of her dress, revealing a brief glimpse of her thong and garter belt. Derek and Kevin got a good look, so did a couple of the patrons walking in behind them. The manager told Cat the contest would start at 9PM sharp. She had to be backstage at least fifteen minutes beforehand so the DJ could have her song ready to go. The only rule was no blatant sex acts were permitted.

"My song, hmm, what's a good song to strip to?"

Derek managed to get them a table right next to the stage. They watched the regular dancers do their numbers, occasionally putting dollar bills in their g-strings. Even Cat placed a few bills in the girls' underwear. She was observing closely, getting ideas for her own performance. She had a thing about winning, and fully intended to take first prize, which in this case was $500. When it came time for the amateur contest, the house was full, and there wasn't an empty table or chair anywhere in sight. Cat stood up and circled the table, kissing each one of her escorts on the lips. Then she went backstage.

The first eight women were pretty good. All of them were probably between 18 to 35 years old at most. They stripped down to their panties and gyrated around for several minutes each. At least three of them stripped completely naked, which didn't seem to be against the rules. Then Bob heard the song: Girls Just Want to Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper. That had to be Cat's song. Sure enough, once the music started, Cat came out on the stage. She was dancing and swaying to the rhythm, her hair flying all around and into her face. As she approached her boys' table, she winked at them and, smiling seductively, suddenly pulled Kevin up onto the stage. He was extremely embarrassed and tried to get back down, but with the crowd cheering her on, Cat wouldn't let him.

She whispered, "Come on Kevin, you might as well play along, I'm not letting you leave. Just unzip my dress and pull it down off my shoulders. Then you can go back to the table."

Turning her back to Kevin, Cat pushed her butt into his crotch and slid it back and forth across the front of his pants. She could feel him getting an erection. Kevin fumbled with the zipper, but finally got it to work. Then he pulled the top half off her shoulders, allowing the dress to drop to the floor. Now Cat was on stage wearing only her thong, garter belt and stockings, and high heels. Her bare breasts fully exposed, Cat slowly turned around so that everyone in the audience got a good look. The crowd was cheering and whistling, shouting for more.

Just as Kevin was about to run off, Cat grabbed one of his hands and twirled herself into his arms, her bare butt again resting against his crotch. Holding her hands over his, Cat pulled Kevin's hands up to her breasts and made him massage them in front of everyone. Still holding him, she then slid his hands down her sides to her hips as she continued to grind her ass into his lap. While looking directly at the crowd, Cat slowly brought Kevin's hands around front. As the cheers got louder, Cat brought them closer and closer to her crotch. Finally, placing his right hand directly on the front of her thong, Cat used it to rub her pussy through the lacy material. The crowd was roaring and clapping.

Cat spun around again, this time facing Kevin. Placing her hands on the sides of his head, she guided his face down to her chest. Whispering, "Suck my tits", Cat brought Kevin's lips to her left nipple, and he obediently sucked it into his mouth. With the crowd cheering them on, Cat brought Kevin's face over to the other nipple and he sucked on that one. Kevin was dying from embarrassment, so Cat decided to let him off the hook. She twirled around and pushed Kevin away, dismissing him with a wave of her hand. He didn't waste any time and leaped back to his seat.

Standing on stage with her hand on her chin, Cat surveyed the audience, appearing to be deep in thought. Several men were shouting "ME! ME NEXT!" As Cat walked around the circular stage, she would stop in front of a table and point to her garter belt. The first guy understood immediately, and reached up to undo one of the grips attached to the top of the stockings. Using both hands, he placed one on her leg and used the other to release the grip. As he pretended to fumble with it, he slid his other hand up Cat's inner thigh, until he reached her ass. Rubbing one hand all over her bare butt he finally undid the grip, leaving the strap hanging loose. Cat shook her finger at him as if admonishing him, then leaned down and kissed him on the cheek.

The next guy she stopped in front of looked familiar. It was Paul, the Stanford guy from the airplane! He looked up at her and exclaimed, "Oh my god, its you!"

Putting one finger to her lips to shush him, Cat turned around and squatted in front of him, her bare butt less than an arm's length away. Cat reached back with one hand and smacked her own ass, then looked at Paul. He didn't do anything, so she got up and walked over to Bob and squatted in front of him in the same position. Bob understood what she wanted and swung his arm, smacking her on the butt. With a look of pure joy on her face, Cat blew Bob a kiss, then went back over to Paul's table and squatted in front of him again, sticking her ass out as far as she could. She turned and looked at Paul, pouting her lips as if she were disappointed. Paul finally understood and reached out and spanked Cat's ass. With the same look of pleasure on her face, Cat stood up and blew Paul a kiss.

More men were gesturing at Cat, trying to get her to come over to their table. Following the same procedure as before, she went from one table to the next, another man releasing a garter strap and then copping a feel on her ass, her thighs, her flat stomach. At one table, three guys worked on the remaining three grips together, running their hands all over her legs and butt. One guy was bold enough to rub the front of her thong. Cat placed her foot on his shoulder as if giving him better access to her crotch, and when he reached up, she pushed him backwards, knocking him to the floor. The crowd roared with laughter.

Finally all six straps were undone, and Cat returned to Bob and his friends. Cat lowered her chest towards Derek, her tits hanging down to his face. He thought she wanted him to kiss them like Kevin did, so when he stood up, Cat grabbed his arms and pulled him up onto the stage. The crowd was cheering loudly again, and Derek looked like he wanted to crawl into a dark corner and hide. With Derek standing, Cat lay down on the floor on her back and held one foot up to him. Derek got the idea and removed one of her shoes. She switched legs and held the other shoe up for him to take off. The audience was clapping and shouting "GO! GO! GO!"

As Derek stood there holding both shoes, looking down at Cat laying on the floor, she spread her legs wide and placed one hand on her crotch. With the crowd still cheering, Cat simulated fingering herself, a look of intense pleasure on her face. Derek didn't know what to do, so he just stared as Bob's sister pretended to masturbate in front of a live audience. Suddenly Cat jumped up and whispered in Derek's ear, "Sit on the floor and roll my stockings off," and then she kissed him on the lips.

Derek sat cross-legged on the floor and Cat stood above him, her legs spread wide, with one foot on either side of him. With her crotch practically in his face, Derek reached up and slowly rolled one stocking down her leg, pulling it off when she lifted her foot. Then he did the same to the other one. The crowd was roaring again, and began shouting "MORE! MORE! MORE!" Cat looked out into the audience and smiled, blowing them a kiss. Then she looked down and saw Derek sitting there staring up into her crotch. Putting both hands behind his head, Cat pulled his face into her thong covered pussy, mashing his nose against the material. The crowd was going wild, the music completely drowned out by the screaming.

Just as Derek was about to put his hands on her ass, his face still buried in her lap, Cat pushed him away and walked over to the other side of the stage. Realizing he had been dismissed and was being ignored, Derek slid off the stage to the cheers of the audience. Several strangers patted him on the back and shook his hand.

"Damn Bob," Derek shouted, "You're sister is wild! Did you know she was like this?"

"Um, nope, I had no idea. I sure hope mom and dad never find out."

"Too bad she's your sister, otherwise you'd be next. It sucks to be you huh? At least you got to spank her one time. Hahahaha!"

"Yeah, too bad she's my sister. Oh well, I'm glad you . . . "

Just then Cat came back to their table and, crooking her finger at Bob, she indicated she wanted him up on the stage. Bob shook his head no, but the crowd began to cheer and clap, and a few strangers pushed Bob towards her. Derek was trying to explain to the other men that Bob was her brother, but the noise was so loud again, no one could understand what he was saying. Bob was boosted up onto the stage, and Cat took both his hands and pulled him to the center.

"Hi sweetie, are we having fun yet?"

"Geez Cat, the guys still think I'm your brother. Isn't this going to seem a little weird?"

Chewing on his earlobe, Cat whispered, "Well, you should have thought of that before bringing me to a strip club. Now you're gonna have to play along or this crowd will probably lynch you. So be a good boy and do what I say, okay?"

"Damn Cat, you always have to be in charge don't you? You always have to win."

"Yes I do Bobby boy, I always win. But I don't think you and your boys are suffering too much do you?"

Before he could answer, Cat spun around, propping her back against Bob's chest and stomach. She then placed both of Bob's hands on her hips, hooking his thumbs into the waistband of her underwear. Rocking her hips from side to side, Cat pushed Bob's hands down, bringing her thong down with them. The crowd was going crazy, screaming and cheering and calling out, "LOWER! LOWER! LOWER!!!!"

Derek and Kevin were just staring, not saying a word. They couldn't believe what Bob and his sister were doing up on stage. Fun is fun, Kevin thought to himself, but this is getting a little too kinky. Derek was thinking Bob and Cathy are way closer than he imagined. Even if my sister was as good-looking as Cathy, I don't think I could do that!

Just as Cat's bare pussy was about to come into view, she stopped and looked out onto the crowd. She shrugged her shoulders and waited for a reaction. The crowd went nuts.

"TAKE IT OFF!!!! TAKE IT OFF!!!!"

Placing her hands back on top of Bob's, Cat pushed her thong to the floor. She stepped out of them and bent over at the waist to pick them up, exposing her bare ass and pussy lips to the audience. The cheering and whistling never stopped. Cat put her thong over Bob's head with the now damp crotch covering his nose. Bob inhaled deeply, filling his nasal cavity with the woman's musky scent. Taking advantage of Bob's momentary distraction, Cat undid his belt and zipper, pulling his pants to the floor. Bob was now standing there in his boxers with Cat kneeling in front of him. Cat grabbed his rather prominent boner and began massaging it along the outside of his underwear. She pulled the waistband out and peeked inside, mimicking a shocked look on her face.

With every man in the room up on his feet, their eyes glued to the action on the stage, Cat stood up and kissed Bob full on the lips. Derek stood there watching, shaking his head in disbelief. Kevin was watching as well, completely enthralled. Cat gestured for Bob to lay on the floor on his back, his hard-on poking straight up from inside his shorts. Now wearing nothing but her garter belt, Cat sat down on Bob's chest, facing his feet. She leaned forward, sliding her knees back toward his head, until her naked pussy was directly above his face. Cat then placed her mouth over Bob's cloth-covered cock, holding the tip with her teeth. With her palms flat on the floor on either side of his hips, she proceeded to simulate performing oral sex.

With the crowd shouting EAT HER! Bob was tempted to do just that. But he was afraid the manager would disqualify her, so he leaned up and kissed just the outer lips, darting his tongue along the soft flesh for just a second. The roar of the crowd threatened to bring down the roof. After a few minutes, Cat jumped up and raised her hands above her head, her legs spread wide, and slowly turned around to face the entire room. Realizing they were done, Bob stood up and, grabbing his pants, jumped off the stage and got dressed. Kevin and Derek had gathered up Cat's clothes, and were holding them for her. Cat leaned down to get her stuff, smiling at her three guys, and then walked off stage to the back room to get dressed.

Needless to say, Cat won the contest hands down. Several men approached her on the way out and asked for her phone number, which she politely declined. The manager offered her a full-time job, with benefits. She said she'd think about it. Then a group of distinguished-looking men walked up to her in the lobby.

"Hi, my name is Gary. I'm a neurosurgeon here in California. These are some friends of mine, and they're all physicians too. We're having a medical convention in town next month and were wondering if we could hire you. We're on the entertainment committee and we need to put together some kind of show. We'd love to book you if your available. Money is no object, just name your price."

"Well I'm not sure, Bob is my agent, and you'll have to clear it through him. I'll do anything he asks me too, anything at all. Same goes for his two assistants, Derek and Kevin. Why don't you give him your business card and I'm sure he'll get in touch with you."

Riding in the car back to her hotel, Cat said she wanted to donate the prize money to a worthwhile charity in San Francisco, and asked Bob to find one for her. Kevin and Derek were quiet, still stunned by Cat's intimate acts with her brother. And they were trying to figure out if she was serious when she told the docs she would do anything Bob asked her to. And where did his sister learn to do a striptease like that? She was absolutely amazing, they both thought.

When they got to the hotel, Cat said she was still pretty wound up from her performance, and asked them to come up for a drink and maybe watch a pay per view movie with her. The three of them escorted her up to her room and she told them to fix some drinks.

"I'm going to get comfortable, kick your shoes off and find something to watch on TV. Make me an Amaretto sour please?"

Cat disappeared into the bathroom and when the guys heard the shower running, Derek confronted Bob.

"Holy shit Bob, what was that back at the theater? You and your sister were ready to do the nasty deed, the only thing that stopped you was the fact you were in front of an audience."

"We were just playing around for the crowd Derek, it was all an act so Cathy could win."

"An act my ass," interjected Kevin. "You guys have been fooling around since you were younger. Cathy told me all about it."

"Told you what?" asked Bob

"Yeah Kevin, what's the scoop?" Derek wanted to know.

"When I took Cathy back to her hotel on Thursday, she told me how you taught her how to give a hand job to her boyfriend. Said she used to practice on you all the time."