Sister Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"WHAT!!! I never did that with Cathy."

Just then Cat came into the room. "Never did what with me?"

All of a sudden it was quiet. Cathy was dressed in a thin cotton half tank which barely covered her breasts and loose fitting girl boxers. She was in the process of drying her hair when she overheard Bob yelling.

"Well? What did you never do with me Bob? And may I have that drink please?"

Derek handed Cat her drink and said, "Kevin says you told him about Bob teaching you how to give hand jobs when you guys were younger. Bob said it didn't happen."

Downing her cocktail in one gulp, Cat handed the glass back to Derek and said, "Delicious! How about another? Come on Bob, the cat's out of the bag. It's nothing to be ashamed of, so we played around a little bit, what's the big deal? Besides, I rather enjoyed it. Maybe you just need your memory jogged."

Cat walked over to where Bob was sitting and kneeled in front of him, between his legs. She undid his pants and pulled them off, then yanked off his underwear. Bob just sat there stunned, unable to move. Resting her elbows on his thighs, Cat began to stroke Bob's semi-erect cock with one hand while cupping his balls with the other.

"WHOA!!! Hell yeah, this is getting good." Derek exclaimed, sitting down next to Bob on the couch.

"Oh yeah, I'll say its getting good. I knew it was all an act Bob." Kevin said, standing on the other side watching the action.

Then Derek stood up and removed his pants, letting his dick spring loose, and sat back down again. He started stroking his own cock while watching Cat stroke Bob. Kevin took the hint and removed his own pants, freeing his massive hard-on, running his hand up and down the shaft.

Cat could tell Bob was getting close to ejaculating, his thick member oozing pre-cum. Reaching over to Derek, Cat began to pump his dick with her left hand. Lowering her head, she inserted Bob's huge dick into her mouth, sucking him into her throat. Reaching up, she found Bob's hand and placed it on her head. Bob complied, placing both hands on the back of Cat's skull, forcing her face down into his crotch. He grabbed a handful of her hair, and pulled up hard, then pushed back down again, repeating it over and over, jerking her head up and down, faster and faster.

"OH GOD CATHY . . . I'M GONNA CUM . . . RIGHT IN YOUR MOUTH . . . OH, FUCK YEAH!!!

Bob spurted gobs and gobs of his jizz directly into Cat's mouth, mashing her face into his crotch. Cat swallowed as best she could, but streams of the stuff ran down onto Bob's balls. She thought he must have been saving this up for weeks, this couldn't be his normal load. Once Bob's spasms stopped, Cat pulled Bob fat cock out of her mouth and began to lick his balls, which were covered in white creamy goo. She was still pumping Derek, never missing a beat.

Standing and watching the whole show while jerking his meat, Kevin knelt behind Cat just as Bob was ejaculating. Kevin ran his hands between Cat's thighs, finding her cunt with his fingers. She was soaking wet and obviously turned on by the blowjob she was giving her brother. Pulling the loose boxers aside, Kevin inserted his cock into Cat's pussy, ramming it in to the hilt. He started fucking the horny woman, pistoning his dick faster and faster.

As soon as Cat finished cleaning up Bob's nuts, she turned her attention to Derek. She felt the sudden insertion of Kevin's prick into her ready and willing cunt, and immediately put a lip lock on Derek's knob. Wasting no time, Cat engulfed his entire cock, deep-throating him while rolling his nuts around in her free hand. She pulled his rock hard pole out of her mouth for a second and, turning to Kevin, she said, "Spank me."

At first Kevin didn't get it. So Cat stopped sucking Derek's cock again and said a little louder, "I said SPANK ME!"

Bob interjected, "Kevin, my sister wants you to spank her ass while you're fucking her. Just take my word for it, she loves it. Here, I'll show you."

Bob walked over and smacked Cat on her left buttock. Kevin and Derek were both still shocked at Bob's sex play with his own sister. However, Kevin got the idea and, while still in the middle of screwing her, he smacked Cat on the right buttock. Then Bob smacked her again. Then Kevin, then Bob, until they had a good rhythm going. Cat was in ecstasy, enjoying the stinging pain on both sides of her ass, and climaxed within a few minutes. Kevin was ready to pop also.

"OH GOD CATHY I'M CUMMING!!!!"

Kevin ejaculated, pumping his seed into Cat's cervix. When he finished emptying his ball sack, he withdrew his cock, and sat in the recliner, sated. A few minutes later he fell sound asleep. Derek took the opportunity to replace Kevin, shoving his dick into Cat's sopping cunt. He started thrusting rapidly, already over-stimulated from Cat's oral skills, and was unable to hold back any longer.

"OH SHIT . . . MY TURN . . . OH MAN HERE IT COMES . . . OH FUCKGODDAMN . . . AHHH CATHY . . . OH YEAH BABY!

Filling her cavity to overflowing, Derek shot his load into little sister's twat. When his spurts subsided, Derek withdrew his shrinking fuck stick, and lay on the floor. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep also.

Cat got up off the floor and, winking at Bob, indicated she wanted him to follow her into the bedroom. Cat told Bob to lay on his back on the bed. Using her talented mouth, Cat brought Bob's erection back to full attention.

"Damn Bob, did this thing grow another inch or two in the past hour? Geezus, you're almost too big for me to handle. I love your cock, I want to keep it all for myself. Can I take it home with me?"

"I wish you could Cat. I'm still not sure if I'm dreaming or not, are you really here? God I wish this night could last forever. Maybe you should think about moving out here. I know Derek and Kevin would love it."

"Oh Bob, you know that's not going to happen. But I'll come visit more often if you'd like. Who knows, maybe I'll do the medical convention party. I'll just have to figure out how to keep putting off marrying Kevin and Derek. They both want to be your brother-in-law you know. I suppose I could just tell them I can't possibly choose one over the other. Anyway, are we gonna let this lovely hard-on go to waste? Don't you want to fuck your little sister one more time?"

"I want to fuck my sister till she's unconscious. I want to see my fat cock stretch your pussy wide open. I'm gonna cum so hard, my sperm is gonna shoot out your mouth. Come on you prick teasing bitch, sit on my cock till you can't take any more. I want you to beg me to stop. Oh fuck yeah."

Straddling his waist, Cat lowered herself onto Bob's huge member, embedding it deep inside her. She started out slowly rising up and then easing down. She picked up the pace, bouncing up and down, faster and faster, riding Bob's plump sausage. Bob had both hands on Cat's impressive tits, squeezing and mauling them, pinching her nipples between his thumb and index finger. Cat was riding him like a wild stallion, threatening to break the bed frame.

"OH . . . OH BOB . . . I'M FUCKING CUMMING . . . OH GOD . . . SHIT . . . OOOOOOOH!

As Cat's climax intensified, her vaginal muscles squeezed around Bob's cock. The sensation was too much for him, and Bob began spraying his spunk all over her insides. As her spasms subsided, Cat collapsed forward onto Bob's chest. Once Bob's dick softened a bit, Cat rolled off of him onto her side. Bob turned over also, throwing his arm across Cat's chest, cupping one of her breasts. They both fell sound asleep in the spoon position.

The next morning, when Bob woke up, he discovered he was alone in the bed. Grabbing a towel from the bathroom, he wrapped it around his waist and went in search of his playful internet lover. He saw Kevin and Derek still fast asleep in the living room, right where they had collapsed hours earlier. But Cat was gone, so were her suitcase and clothes. Damn, Bob thought, always the mystery woman. He found a note on the desk:

Hey Bro,

Thanks for showing your little sister a good time. You and Derek and Kevin are the best, I love you guys soooooo much. I can't wait to come for another visit, I hope I have an open invitation? Don't forget to donate my prize money to a good charity. Tell Kevin and Derek I still can't decide which one to marry, so we'll have to wait on that one. Give them my email address, maybe they'll want to chat with me sometime. Who knows, maybe I'll even write a story about them. Love ya!

Your Loving "Sister"

Cathy

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife in Vegas finds Two Black Men Wife trapped in Vegas by snow storm - They meet.in Interracial Love
Emma's Pool Party Ch. 01 Emma and her girlfriends invite a male guest to join them.in Group Sex
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
College Sweethearts Meet Jerome Peter & Sarah experience the thrill of black cock.in Interracial Love
Black Security Young white wife fucks two old black men security guards.in Interracial Love
More Stories