Sister Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,839 Followers

"I think we are going somewhere new for dinner," Gloria said. "Your sister came out to the car tonight. You should have seen her shaking her little slut ass for me. I was a bit jealous that you'd never done that for me, but then I remembered what you were ... my own personal slut. All I need to do is get you a little training."

To Janeen's horror, they pulled into a strip club. Once inside and seated, Gloria told Janeen, "I want you to watch these girls carefully, I expect you to be able shake your little slut ass at least as good as these girls."

It was unnerving to say the least. In a strip club for the first time ever. A club where she and Gloria were the only female customers. Where the men watched them almost as much as the women stripping on stage. Even the strippers eyed the two lone females.

"Hi, I'm Debbie," a woman tight gown said. "Can I interest you in a table dance or lap dance?"

"We'll start with a table dance," Gloria said.

Janeen didn't know what to do when Debbie pulled gently her knee. She thought briefly that the woman was going to do something sexual to her right there in the busy club. But it turned out she just needed a step to get on the table. There were empty seats, but the method she choose was certainly the most provocative.

Janeen felt a little uncomfortable watching the woman strip for her while everyone in the club seemed to be watching her. Gloria wasn't helping matters.

"See the way she squats down? Heels close together and her knees wide apart? Watch how she rocks her hips so you can see the shape of her pussy even through the thong?" Gloria whispered. "I want you to be able to do that. Here, give her some money. Hold it in your mouth, just like this. Watch, this'll be fun."

Then to Janeen's horror, the stripper smiled as she bent down and sandwiched Janeen's face between her large breasts and retrieved the five dollar bill.

"I won't expect you to do that," Gloria laughed.

There was a whoop and the clapping. Janeen blushed as she realized the older men were clapping for her. Then a fat middle-aged man came by and handed her several large bills. She sat and stared dumbly. Gloria was quick to take the money and gave the guy a nod. She showed one of the twenties to the stripper and then shockingly she reached beneath Janeen's skirt.

Janeen was so startled, she caught Gloria's hand.

"Who does this pussy belong to slut?" Gloria warned.

You, Janeen thought. She reluctantly relaxed her grip on the hand. Shifted her thighs apart so Gloria had access. It wasn't as bad as she thought, Gloria merely placed the twenty dollar bill in her panties. Then she saw the hungry eyes of the stripper, that smirky little smile. Oh God!

The stripper straddled Janeen's seat planting her crotch right in the young girl's face. She didn't just reach into Janeen's panties to retrieve the money. Oh no. That would have been too simple. She made a show out of it. She started by reaching into Janeen's sweater, then beneath the cups of her bra, tweaking a hard nipple, then down further. Down in her skirt....feeling up her sex. To get it over with, Janeen had to shift her hips up and spread her thighs, letting the stripper into her panties, otherwise the woman would have felt her up all night.

"Somebody's wet," the stripper said, smiling, crooking her moist tongue out the corner of her mouth. "So very wet."

Janeen blushed a bright crimson as the stripper ran her soft fingers over her sex. Priming her until she was gushing. Ignoring the twenty dollar bill for what seemed like an eternity. When she retrieved the bill, she didn't just stuff it into her g-string. She held it up for the audience. Showing them how it glistened in the light. Exposing Janeen's secret humiliation for everyone to see. Her cheeks burned red. Her heart raced. It was almost too much to bear.

There was cheering and more clapping. Even more so when the stripper ran her tongue over the face of the bill. It was too much for the audience. More money was brought to the table. Gloria happily took it.

"Please..." Janeen whispered in vain.

Gloria put the bills in Janeen's bra. Her panties. Her pockets. This time some of the other strippers took notice. An asian girl and a redhead named Liz joined Debbie. They gave Janeen a going over. Surrounding her. Searching her. Feeling her up. Fingering her. Riding her face. Humping her. She somehow lost her panties and bra in the fracass. She vaguely was aware of cheering and as the strippers proudly displayed undergarments like trophies...the audience whooping and hollering for more...only she didn't realize they were her undergarments. Then just when she thought it couldn't get any worse, Liz flicked a fingertip over her clit again and again.

"Please...stop...no....no...not like this...oh God..I'm close...so close..." Then by then it was too late. She had an orgasm while the audience cheered.

Janeen will still coming down from her orgasm while the redhead took her and Gloria's hands and walked them back to the champagne room.

"It's my turn now," Gloria said, handing the girl a fifty. Telling Janeen: "Watch her close slut, you are going to do this for me next."
Janeen watched as the stripper straddled her lover. Watched the stripper bump and grind against her. Watched as she let Gloria unzip her. Watched as she took off her gown seductively. Watched as she took Gloria's daiquiri and hold it against her nipples until they hardened. Then she turned around, once again placing her legs outside of Gloria's, leaning forward, she began to hump her ass against Gloria crotch.

Dear Lord, she was going to be expected to do this? In the position stripper was in, the thong did little to protect the strippers modesty. Not that she had any to begin with. Then thin strip of fabric was so tight, the crater of her ass was clearly visible between those pale pink moons. The lips of her sex had swallowed the fabric in the front. She had to know how much of a slut this made her look. She just had to. Yet the stripper didn't blush not one bit. Just looked back and plumped her fat lips up and gave Gloria a mock kiss with a dreamy look in her eyes.

"You want me to go longer?" the stripper asked, holding her hand out.

"Not yet hon," Gloria said. "My girlfriend thinks she can give me a better show. I'm tempted to find out."

"Oh can she now?" the stripper looked at Janeen with a look that said there's no way this girl can give a better show than me, as she sat down next to Gloria. "I'd to see this."

Janeen knew she was going to be expected to dance for Gloria. But she wasn't expecting this. Not here. Not now. But there was no hope for it. Worse, was the warning Gloria whispered in her ear. If you don't give me a better show, I'm going put your slut ass on the stage. Maybe next week I'll get you up there with your sister? I bet you would be popular. Make lots of money."

Janeen began to dance. She wasn't clumsy. But it was obvious that her shyness was holding her back. She had good reason to be shy. Her panties and bra were in some old guy's pocket. She was totally naked underneath her sweater and skirt.

"Do you think it would be possible for my friend to dance on stage tonight?" Gloria asked the stripper. "I think it will help her overcome her shyness. Besides, she's always wanted to."

"I'm sure she can," the redhead said. "But we'll have to find her a g-string. It's the law. She can wear mine."

The exchange sent a thrill of fear down Janeen's spine. No. She wasn't going to go on stage. Dear God, no. She made up her mind. She was going to win this. She was going to dance better than this smug red head, if it was the last thing she did. She thought back to the other stripper - Debbie. Remembered how seductive she was. If she could just become Debbie, she could win this.

Janeen's movements became less shy. There were some other customers in the room, but they seemed busy. Fuck it. She took off her sweater and straddled Gloria. She offered up her pert breasts. Even turning her nipples between forefinger and thumb until they grew hard as pebbles. Janeen took a mouthful of her vodka tonic, kissed Gloria, and let her drink from her mouth. Next, Janeen took an ice cube between her teeth. God, she could believe she was doing this, as she passed the cube to Gloria. She ran her already hard nipples over the icy surface, sending chills up her spine. Turning around and straddling Gloria, she assumed the position the redhead had been in earlier. Legs wide, bent at the knee, leaning forward from her hips, and the arching her spine back up. It left her feeling so helpless - so exposed. Even more so because unlike the stripper, she wasn't wearing a thong, her short skirt riding up so far, it did nothing to protect her modesty. Her cheeks bloomed a bright red. She looked around. The other customers had their eyes on her now. Her shame grew more intense. She could feel the air cooling against the wet lips of her sex. She steeled her nerves. It was going to get colder still. She knew she had no hope of out dancing the stripper. The girl did this for a living. But she could do things the stripper wouldn't. She thought back to one of Gloria's favorite lessons. A slut should be spread...wide.

Janeen reached beneath and placed her hands on her nether lips. She spread them. So pink. So wet. So open. So very vulnerable. Blushing furiously she looked back at Gloria and ran her tongue seductively over her lips - then she spread her cheeks as wide as they would go. She could tell by Gloria's reaction she was winning the contest.

"I'm so hot," Janeen breathed. "Do you think...you could cool me down."

She reached into the glass Gloria held and took out another ice cube. Large and square. Then she placed the cube against her nether lips, holding it there and waiting. It burned already. God it was colder than she realized. Could she do this? Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all.

It was too late for recriminations. She felt Gloria's hand take the ice cube. Janeen gave a moan as Gloria pushed it home. Oh God. It was so cold it almost hurt. Yet, it made her tingly all over.

"Put the next one in her ass..." the stripper whispered.

Janeen's eyes widened in alarm. Gods no!

"Let me get that fifty back," Gloria said.

With growing horror, Janeen watched the stripper hand over the fifty. Then scooted closer to Gloria, directly behind Janeen.

Gloria took out another cube. "Don't keep me waiting," she said.

The other cube was still hot and numbing her inside. Her skin covered in goosebumps. Her nipples so tight they hurt. Gloria bent down and arched her back preparing for the new sensation.

"You spread so nicely before," Gloria teased. "Don't you think so Liz?"

"Yes...spread for us again," Liz said.

Gloria reached beneath...took hold of her lips. They were wet and dripping from the ice and her desires.

"No," Gloria said. "It's not going there this time. It's going someplace else. And where is that?"

Janeen reached her hands back behind her, her face crimson from her shame. She slid her short skirt up and out of the way. She took hold of each cheek of her skinny bottom. She stared at the floor so she didn't have to witness her humiliation from the eyes of the other customers.

Gloria placed the freezing cube against Janeen's tight opening. Making the young girl flinch and squirm. God, so cold. Would this feel like the last? Why had she done this? Her teeth began to chatter. Gooseflesh covered her all over.

"I don't think I should do this..." Gloria said. "Look she's cold. And her adorable little asshole...see how it clenches and frets at the thought."

"Do it...please...." Liz's voice was breathy. Janeen glanced back. The stripper had her hand in the front of her g-string. Masturbating.

"You poor dear," Gloria said. "You are in such a state Liz. And you are losing money from your g-string. Why don't I help you with that." Then reached for a bill from the dancer's string, but Liz caught her by the wrist.

"You should take this ice Liz," Gloria said. "My fingers are beginning to get cold. I may accidentally drop it."

Liz took hold of the ice. With her other hand occupied at her crotch, she could do nothing as Gloria helped herself to one bill after another.

"Don't...." Liz begged huskily.

"Then you better hurry little slut," Gloria suggested.

Faster Liz rubbed. Her finger a bluer on her button. She slapped the mouth of her sex with the flat of three fingers. The sounds wet. Inviting. Her cheek burned. This stocky bitch was stealing her tips. She had earned that money the hard way. Displaying her body for a bunch of lecherous old men. Grinding against them in the champagne room. But she couldn't stop herself. Couldn't stop from running the ice cube over this sexy bitch's hot asshole. So vulnerable. She was cold. Her opening growing red. It was cold. It must hurt. Yet despite her flinching and an odd gasp her or there, she remained obediently spread and available. Why would someone so young and pretty submit herself thus. She could have anyone, yet she chose this stocky bitch to be with. She felt herself peaking. Oh Fuck. Fuck. Fuck ....yeah!

She pushed the cube home. The crater widened then closed after. Liz followed the cube with her finger. Loving the way that tight sphincter gripped her digit. It felt like velvet. God, what she would do for a piece of this ass. Moaning and squirming on the sofa...all her bills liberated from her g-string....it hit her as to what she had done for a piece of that fine ass.

"Good girl Janeen," Gloria said. "Now come here slut and get your hand down my pants. I'm hot as hell." Janeen turned around and mounted Gloria. Ignored the redheaded stripper who was by now oblivious to all that happened, as she lay basking in the glow of her orgasm. Janeen wriggled her hand down the Gloria's slacks. She rubbed her Mistress's engorged clit as she moved up and down. Panting needfully in her ear, "Did I win Mistress? Did I win?"

"Oh yes slut," Gloria moaned as she came from those expert fingers. "God yes."

The Confession

Janeen had tried to hold onto whatever little amount of dignity she had left. As far as her mom knew, Gloria was just a friend. And her sister was still under the impression that she and Gloria were lovers. Not knowing about the recording of she and her sister, Tracy was in the dark and assumed her sister had decided to keep seeing the security officer to spite her. What Tracy didn't know what that their relationship was much different than that of ordinary lovers. It wasn't a relationship of equals, her sister was Gloria's very own personal slut. And all of Tracy's attempts to seduce Gloria, only served to make Janeen's life ever the more difficult.

Janeen had kept the secret from her sister far too long. Anyway, it was her sister's fault she was in this mess to begin with. Surely she'd understand. Surely, she wouldn't keep on doing this once she knew.

"Tracy," Janeen said. "You've got to stop trying to seduce Gloria."

"Why sis?" Tracy said. "Are you scared of a little competition?"
"No. " And then Janeen told her sister. Told Tracy about the blackmail. Told her what happened after her little strip tease. Of her embarrassment in the strip club. Of going out to regular clubs in four inch platform pumps and performing for Gloria's enjoyment. Not just dancing..but working her body like some slut ....some poor wannabe stripper.

Then she told Tracy about the time her sister had shown Gloria her new tongue piercing, and told her how much her lover had liked the feel of it against her clit. Tracy had thought her sister was competing with her for Gloria's attentions when she showed up the next week with a tongue piercing of her own. But it wasn't a choice. Janeen had to get it else the video would be given to everyone she knew.

"Bullshit," Tracy said. "You are just scared that I'm this close to stealing your girlfriend."
There was no help for it. She had to make her sister understand. The piercings had been the final straw; after getting them Janeen knew she had to tell her sister. To throw herself on her younger sister's mercy. Janeen blushed a bright red and she slowly took off her top. Showed her sister the rings through her nipples and the stud in her belly button.

"There's more," she said. Slipping down her tiny panties, she lifted her skirt. Showed the ring through her clit. There was a small ball bearing through the ring that moved and tugged, always keeping the young woman on edge. Even taking her over the edge and into oblivion if she wore tight clothing. Always reminding her she was another woman's slut.

Now that she had started her confession, talking became easier. "Sometimes she ties fishing twine to it and leads me around by my - by my," Janeen stammered.

"Clit." Tracy said.

"Yes my clit. As if she were walking a dog. God, it's so humiliating." Janeen squeezed her thighs together. Dear Lord, the worse part of all this was how it seemed she was always in a state of sexual excitement now. Always turned on. Always wet. Always reminded she was truly a slut.

Tracy unexpectedly took hold of the ring and pulled up, causing her sister to go up on her tip toes.

"Tracy! Stop it," Janeen said. Almost shocked speechless by new indignity from her very own flesh and blood. "Let me go!"

"You are so lucky," Tracy told her sister. "I bet she fucks you rotten. Does she give it to you?"

"Stop it Tracy," Janeen pleaded. She was already wet. And the ring through her clit had made her so much more sensitive now. It wouldn't be long before... "please..." she begged, no longer fighting or ordering anyone now.

"Then tell me how she gives it to you," Tracy said giving the ring a little tug. Not a short tug like before, but a bit harder, to show her older sister who was boss.

"Ouch! You are hurting me. Mmmmm...she has a ....she has a strap on dildo." Janeen stammered. Images of the night before invaded her mind. Gloria had put a collar on her bitch. But the lead? It wasn't attached to the collar, which would have been bad enough. No, it as attached to the ring in her clit. Then she led her around the house by her makeshift leash. Had taken her into the back hard. Janeen had balked at the back door. What if someone could see?

A few tugs and she went meekly, albeit with red rosy cheeks. But worse humiliation was still to come. Gloria ordered her personal slut to squat down. To spread her legs wide. Her next suggestion sent a thrill of fear through Janeen.

"Do your business."
"What?" She couldn't surely mean it, could she?

"Pee."

"I can't." And truly she couldn't. Not even if she wanted to.

"What did you think we were going on walkies for?" Janeen asked. "If you aren't ready we can go to around the block?"

"No - no I'm ready," Janeen gasped. Would she dare walk her around the block. She didn't think so, but dared not find out. She tried not to think about it. Just tried to relax. So hard to relax. Someone could be watching from the second floor of the other homes. Gloria certainly was. Don't think about it. With burning cheeks, Janeen relaxed. A hot stream shot from her cunt. So humiliating. Worse, her embarrassment was prolonged as Gloria gave a little tug of the leash.

"Hurry up girl," Gloria said, persistent in her tugging of the leash, causing Janeen not only stop , but to move forward until her feet were buried in the warm puddle before she was able to start again. This was repeated several times before she could finish.

However, Janeen didn't tell her sister this. She told what happened when the went back inside. When Gloria took off her clothes and strapped on a monstrous dildo. God, it was so big. Huge.

Then Gloria had tugged the twine tied to Janeen's clit ring once again- made her back up, to impale herself on that big cock.

Couture
Couture
3,839 Followers