Sister Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,852 Followers

"How big? Tell me. What's it look like?" Tracy asked.

"I think...oh God...Tracy...please stop. It's about twelve inches. It's so thick I can't wrap my fingers around it. Mmmmmm....so big. She made me spread wide for it. Made me beg for it. Her bitch in heat. Make me back into it. Made me fuck myself on it....oh please Tracy - please ...before something happens..."

"Is that all she's made you do?" Tracy asked, not pulling quite so fast on the ring else she not learn what she wanted.

"No. She...she's ahhh...." God she was getting close to coming. This wasn't going how she expected. Not at all. "Now she's making me replace my clothes after your stunt three weeks ago."

"You mean when I showed her my new schoolgirl outfit?" Tracy smiled. She thought for sure she would have seduced Gloria that day....but to no avail. "The day I had my hair in pig tails."

In the beginning, Gloria required Janeen to wear sexier and more contemporary clothes. Janeen had to admit the extra attention had been nice. Who doesn't like an appreciative stare now and then. But once Gloria got a load of her sister's little school girl outfit, her demands changed. Became more demanding. Much more demanding.

"Yes...but the next day I had to wear an outfit just like it to college. My hair in pig tails. Oh God. Ahhh - Tracy...I'm not like you. I want to be taken seriously. The whole day everyone stared at my nipples...at my legs. I could see it in their eyes.. they didn't respect me. The didn't see me. They just saw....what I was. Now it's even worse, now I have these damned nipple rings that are visible if I'm not wearing a bra. Oh God Tracy, please stop..."

"Stop what?" Tracy said with a smirk. "Tugging your little ring or seducing your lover?"

"Both," Janeen gasped, then caught her lip between two rows of perfect white teeth. Her brow wrinkled in her concentration.

"What's wrong sis?" Tracy teased. "I'm your sister. What on earth are you doing? What sort of slut would get off from her sister?"

What sort indeed. The question made Janeen's shame ever worse. Made the lightning spread through her loins. Oh God no! She tried..oh how she tried to resist. Yet still her body betrayed her. "Please Tracy .... I'm begging you - oh God no - oh - oh - no - no..."

Looking at her older sister as she came, gasping, moaning, hips humping, it was clear to Tracy that she had at last shown her superiority over her sister. She might not be able to seduce Gloria, but looking at Janeen struggling to stay on her tip toes as she road out her orgasm, she knew she had won already. She was the best sister. The number one sister.

"Okay slut," Tracy said. "For you I won't try to seduce Gloria anymore. But you admit that I could if I wanted to right?"

Janeen new Tracy could never seduce Gloria, but nodded her head anyway. It was all she could do.


"And you are a slut aren't you?" Tracy teased. "Admit it."

"Yes..." Gloria admitted. Not a slut like her sister, but a slut nonetheless. Gloria's slut.

Tracy was good to her word. She didn't try to seduce Gloria after that day. Her relationship with her mother improved. Now the two of them would talk conspiratorially about Janeen. About the slutty clothes she was wearing. The piercings. The hickies on her neck when she was never seen with a boy. Then one day Tracy led her mom over to Janeen's bedroom door. Held her finger to her lips and motioned her to listen.

Janeen's mother listened aghast as she heard things she would have never imagined. The girl that had once been the good daughter getting spanked. Then promising to be a good girl. Promising to lick Gloria's pussy right. My God, promising to take it up the ass like a good slut.

Janeen's mother had almost burst into the room right then. Demanded that Janeen either leave home or stop seeing that dreadful woman. She thought back to every slumber party her daughter had been to. She wondered what sorts of perverted things had happened under the roof of her own home. How she had pretended to be the good daughter all the while engaging in these unnatural ... ungodly activities. At least Tracy was a proper slut. She would probably end up pregnant, but then she would get married - to a man.

Not Janeen. Dressing like a slut. Now in her bedroom, doing who knows what with her new 'friend'. Oh she was going to put a stop to this right now.

However, Tracy interceeded. Explained it would just drive Janeen into Gloria's arms. The best thing to do would be to wait it out.

But it was so hard to do the right thing. Not when she could hear Gloria calling daughter a slut - her slut. Telling her to lick it good. After the moans...there were grunts and groans.

"Such a big dildo," she heard Gloria's muffled voice through the door. "And such a tight ass. It must feel awful. Go ahead and cry out. You know you want to. Mom is just downstairs. If only she could see just how big a slut her big girl is. See just how big a cock she can take up her ass."

God, how she wanted to make them stop, yet she knew Tracy was right. She looked over at her younger daughter...her proper daughter. She didn't like the look in her eyes. So bright. Almost laughing. "Get away from this door. You shouldn't be listening to this filth," she said. With quiet footsteps the two walked back to the kitchen.

It should have been enough for Tracy. Her sister being blackmailed into being a reluctant lesbian sex slave. Becoming the favorite daughter. But she had this idea in her head. Once she thought of it, she dreamt and fantasized of it every night. She promised not to try to steal Gloria. But this idea...it just wouldn't die until she did something about it.

It was a month later when she greeted Gloria. This time Tracy looked less slutty, more like a regular girl. For some reason she didn't feel the need to show as much skin anymore.

"I've got something to show you," Tracy said, then she turned around and lifted the back of her shirt. She wasn't a big fan of the tattoo, but it would be worth it. "My mom is so mad. She calls it a tramp stamp. But I like it is so cool....what about you? Do you like it?"

"It's pretty..." Gloria said. She felt as attracted to Tracy at that moment as she had ever before. She even contemplated fucking her.

"My offer still stands," Tracy said. "My boyfriend even wants to watch the two of us together. How would you like that?"

"Fuck off..." Gloria said. She was a fool for thinking this trash had changed.

"Suit yourself," Tracy lowered her shirt and walked away. Her steps powerful and almost challenging. Her smile wicked. She didn't look back.

The next week Janeen stood in front of the mirror, her hair wet, and a towel wrapped around her. There was a tattoo on the small of her back. It said Gloria's sexy girl. It was bad enough. Her new outfits made it easy for anyone to see. She could only guess what people thought of her when they saw it. Her mother - God, her mother had thrown a fit. Called her a dyke. Told her to keep it covered...but she couldn't. Gloria wouldn't allow that. In addition, Gloria went through her closet and drawers on occasion, tossing anything that didn't meet with her approval. More and more, that meant, short, small, tight, and flashy.

Her mother only knew the half of it. She had only seen the tattoo on the small of Janeen's back. There was one more. Thank God, it could only been seen when she was naked. Gloria dropped her towel. The silver rings through her nipples and the matching one through her clit advertised what she was. And if that wasn't enough, her shaven sex made it clear. Kinky slut.

But there was a new addition. Another tattoo was there just above her sex. It was written in reverse, so that she could read it every time she looked in a mirror. Answers to: Small Tits. Property of: Gloria Rider If lost:please call 234-555-5656.

Janeen should hate it...knew that she should have refused to go to that tattoo parlor and and ask for it. Knew deep down that the tattoos were permanent. Knew that this was worse than any embarrassment or humiliation that she would incur if Gloria released the video of her and her sister.

And yet she had done it anyway. Mistress Gloria wanted her to have the tattoos and Janeen found it increasingly impossible to say no to her. College wasn't going well. She was flunking out. No one talked to her. Even her mother had disowned her for all practical purposes.

She had no one left but Gloria. It was Gloria who loved her. Loved her more than anyone. Had chosen her over her sister time and time again. Sometimes her relationship with Gloria...the things that Gloria asked her to do were terrifying, yet doing them made her so incredibly hot. A state she was in most all the time now. She gave a tug of the ring through her clit. She wanted more, but knew she wasn't allowed to cum without permission. She knew better than to try to sneak one in .. Mistress would know.

Besides she had to get ready for tonight. Who knew it took so long to look like a proper slut. The stocking seams just perfect. The hair. The fake eyelashes. The makeup. The heels. The bracelets. The bangles. Mistress Gloria would punish her if anything was out of place. But nothing would be, Janeen was an expert now. She was better than her sister had ever been. She was a hot slut and Mistress Gloria loved her more than ever.

Couture
Couture
3,852 Followers