Sister Act

Story Info
It was dam fun watching the two of them together.
32k words
4.7
161.3k
90
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,461 Followers

Chris looked nothing like her sister Robyn, about as opposite in many ways as they could possibly be. I'd been married to Chris now for going on twenty years, though I'd hardly seen or even gotten to know Chris's younger sister very well during all that time. We were almost more strangers than family, which is also the way it was between the two of them. Chris was ten years senior to her sister, and as such, the two of them had never really been very close, even growing up together. When Chris and I got married, Robyn was still a ten year old kid. Cute, but even then a bit of an obnoxious brat, and very obviously jealous of her older sister. One would have thought that with her older sister out of the house and moving away, she'd be delighted to be the spoiled only child. She wasn't. She only seemed to enjoy that when she had it to lord over her older sister in the way their parents spoiled her. Without having Chris around, she lost all the joy out of being able to do that.

The last time I had in fact seen my wife's sister was two years ago now, at her wedding and just a few weeks after her birthday when she'd turned twenty-five, though even then only briefly. I wasn't at all surprised to hear the hushed whispers and talks about how this marriage wouldn't last. Good thing I didn't bet, because it hadn't. Two years later Robyn was getting a divorce. And worse, she was coming here to stay with us for two weeks, "To get away for a while," as Chris had put it. Trying to put the best face on it that she could, though neither one of us were looking forward to her visit. As we both thought and discussed it, it would be no doubt two weeks of crying, bitching, moaning...more crying, complaining how life was so unfair to her, etc...etc...etc.

I planned on spending a lot of time out in the garage doing god knows what just to stay out of the house while she was here.

Admittedly, Robyn was an attractive looking woman, at least she had seemed to be the last time I had seen her, but then again...that was her wedding day after all. Unlike her sister, Robyn was no more than an inch or two over five feet. And though not exactly petite, she had slightly larger breasts and wider hips than my own wife did. But her height gave her the appearance of being almost "top-heavy" as they called it in the boob department. The last time I had seen her she had been wearing her light brown hair short, with blonde streaks running through it. Once again, an exact opposite of my wife. Chris was nearly as tall as I was at just under six feet. She wore her dark brown hair long, usually in a pony tail. And though her breasts weren't quite as big as her sister's were, they were a nice-sized hand or mouth full, no complaints here that's for sure.

And not that Chris wasn't vivacious and outgoing, she was...and she had a bit of a wild-side in her too, though she usually reserved that for the bedroom. Robyn on the other hand always seemed to run around with a chip on her shoulder...or rather her breast perhaps. One of the reasons she'd been given that particular name. She'd been born with a small little strawberry discolored patch of skin on her chest. As a kid, mom and dad had affectionately called her "Their little Robyn red-breast." As a kid, she warmed affectionately to the nick-name. As a teenager on hormones, she resented it, especially whenever she wore something just skimpy enough to hint at her cleavage. It was hard not to be drawn to that small patch of strawberry colored skin peeking out from inside her bra, or bathing suit cups. Though even as an older teen, she learned how to use that to her best advantage whenever she wanted the attention. Which was often.

"Just try and be civil while she's here Jack," Chris had urged me. "She's going through a really rough period of time."

So would we be, but I gave Chris every assurance I'd be on my very best behavior as we cleaned and straightened up the guest room across the hall from our own. At one time, we'd planned on making that into a nursery, but then came the word that because of getting the mumps at the age that I had, I'd become sterile, unable to have children of my own. Chris and I had discussed adoption, but for some reason, never got around to seriously looking into it. Now...even at just forty, we both had great careers and felt it was a little too late for us to be thinking about starting a family of our own. Mom and dad had once again depended on Robyn to do that for them, now...they were disappointed once again too. Another reason why Robyn had felt it necessary to get away for a while, away from mom and dad. Neither one of them were too happy with the way things had turned out, trying to convince Robyn to give Mat another chance. Fat chance that was...she'd already given him another chance, two of them in fact. Finding him cheating on her three times before now. Frankly I wasn't surprised. Though I'd never found Mat to my liking to begin with, I couldn't imagine being married to her myself. Not with her attitude anyway, and from hearing snippets of conversation between Chris and her mom, Robyn had a nasty way of flirting with everyone. Maybe Mat had found that disarming about her, but once again had it been me, it would have driven me nuts. And to this very day, I still swear she had flirted with me at her own wedding, somewhat drunkenly suggesting that I should have arrived a few days earlier before that, giving her a chance for one last fling herself.

Thank God Chris hadn't overheard her say that, or she'd have been looking for another maid of honor on top of tending to a black eye knowing my wife.

No...it wasn't going to be a happy or welcome visit. One in which I certainly wasn't looking forward to at all.

**

I was sitting in the den watching the game on TV when I heard my wife's car pulling up into the driveway. She'd gone to pick up her sister from the airport alone, figuring that would at least give them some time to discuss things on the way back without my being there. Steeling my resolve, I quickly entered the kitchen area knowing they'd soon come in from the backdoor connecting the garage. I pasted a friendly, welcoming smile on my face and stood there waiting for the door to open, which it soon did moments later.

"Hi Jack," Robyn said demurely as she stepped in. It was evident by her swollen eyes, along with my wife's, the two of them had been sharing a cry with one another on the way home. I allowed myself to genuinely smile back at her, welcoming her here as she suddenly took three quick steps and gathered me up into her arms. "Thank you Jack...thank you for letting me...for allowing me, to stay here with you for a while."

That was totally unexpected, her attitude, at least for the moment anyway, was pleasant, and I found myself almost immediately warming and surrendering to it. "You're welcome...anytime," I then added, seeing my wife's eyebrows raise in surprise at the admission, though she smiled at me a second later, giving me her own personal private little "thank you", upon hearing me say that.

"Yes, well..." I said stepping back breaking the warm affectionate hug that had just then began to make me feel a little uncomfortable. "Can I fix you guys something to eat? To drink?"

It was already promising to be another hot somewhat windy day with the Santa Ana winds blowing through the valley.

"A drink would be nice yes," they both announced, "Out by the pool perhaps," Chris suggested then, though I had figured it wouldn't be long before they would be out there. Though I myself had no intention of joining them. Not today anyway. With them both still having blood-shot eyes, I figured they'd still have lots and lots of shoulder crying to do, and the last thing I wanted to do at the moment, was be a part of that.

"Alcoholic? Or non?" I asked.

"Mix us a batch of Long Island Iced teas," Chris informed me with a look that said they indeed still had a lot to talk about. I was more than happy to do just that as they both headed off to change while I began mixing....purposely mind you, a rather strong batch of the drink. If anything, it might help her sister to get a good night's sleep. Though I also had my own ulterior motives. Chris always got exceptionally horny after she'd had a few drinks, provided she didn't have too many of course and pass out instead. Something I reminded her quickly about overdoing when she finally came downstairs once again minutes later. She was wearing my favorite bikini too, looking damn good in it as I immediately reached out, tweaking one of her already hardened little nipples through the thin white material of her bikini top.

"Hey buster...watch it!" She teased spinning away from me. "Mind your manners...or you won't be getting any later," she added with a wink.

"Mind your drinking," I challenged back. "Or neither one of us will be," I admonished her myself. Taking her drink along with her sisters, she soon strolled outside, leaving me to stand there looking at her through the window as she made her way over towards one of the lounge chairs out by the pool. Bending over to place their drinks down on the table, I was lost in the vision of my wife's near perfect ass when Robyn came up from behind me quite unexpectedly.

"You joining us?" She asked pleasantly enough. I had jumped. Knowing now that she had startled me a little, giggling then...looking out the window to see what it was that had so captured my attention. Chris, had already settled down into her lounge chair, but even then it was hard not to notice her beautiful tan body against the stark contrast of the skimpy white bikini she was wearing.

"Maybe later on this evening," I informed her, only then turning, getting my first really good look at my sister-in-law. I nearly bit my tongue off. If I thought Chris's bikini was skimpy and daring, it was nothing in comparison to the little bit of black nothingness she was wearing. Most, if not all of her beautiful full breasts were exposed, save for a thin triangle of material just barely covering her nipples. That, and the thinnest of strips running up between her obviously shaved pubic mound. When she turned heading outside, her twin ass cheeks were even more exposed than her breasts had been. Had it not been for the sliver of material around her waist, and a similar one across her back, I'd have sworn she wasn't wearing anything.

I could only stand there gawking at her as she went outside, though she did appear to turn her head looking back in my direction...smiling at me when she did.

I poured myself another Long Island Iced Tea, and headed back to the den to watch the game.

"She's gonna be trouble!" I told myself. And decided there and then I was going to mention my concerns to Chris. The last thing I wanted or needed, was to spend the next two weeks dodging Robyn's flirtation bullets.

**

Half an hour later I headed back into the kitchen to fix myself another drink. If anyone needed to slow down, it was me. Though I promised myself I'd nurse this one until dinner time. Glancing out the window towards the pool, I nearly tripped over myself. Chris was sitting up in her lawn chair, Robyn sharing it, sitting behind her, though she was rubbing lotion into her sister's bare back. Thing was, not only had Chris removed her top, so had Robyn. And even from the side, sitting the way that they both were, I had a clear bird's eye view of their bare breasts. Robyn's definitely larger, fuller...though Chris's somewhat smaller breasts seemed a bit perkier, giving me a rather sexy smorgasbord of differing titty-flesh to stand there looking at.

What surprised me the most was the fairly large, somewhat darker coloring of Robyn's nipples. Even at this distance I could clearly see the hard little points of her nipples as she moved about. Once or twice, seeing them graze the back of my wife's bare back, almost as though she was doing it on purpose. Without initially realizing it, I suddenly looked down, my hard cock pressed fully and tightly against the front of my beige shorts. Worse...a small but growing wet spot beginning to emerge. I knew then I'd soon have to head upstairs to change. But for now at least, I was content to stand there and allow my voyeuristic tendencies to run rampant. I knew better sure. Wasn't I just moments ago reminding myself to stay the hell away from any of Robyn's flirtatious teasings? And now...here I was teasing myself as I reached down slipping my hand down the front of my shorts, openly fondling myself as I stood there watching the two of them.

Playfully, I watched as Robyn completed the oiling of her sister's back, suddenly reaching around in front, cupping her own sister's breasts momentarily in her hands. Chris of course immediately reacted, though not in the way I first might have thought. She leaned back into her sister, her own hands coming up to close over her sisters, momentarily holding her hands within her own against her breasts. It was but a moment, but she then looked over in my direction, standing as she did, forcing Robyn to release her hold on her. Robyn too turned looking towards the house, that sexy little birthmark angling down towards her nipple, not quite reaching it. I stepped back away from the window, though I'd been cautious enough not to have been standing too close to it in the first place. Mentally my mind raced, trying to remember in the past what I could see from their vantage point. I felt reasonably safe they hadn't seen me, especially as I had stepped back even further into the room seeing my wife suddenly turn long before Robyn had. But now, Chris grabbed their two empty glasses and began heading my way.

"Shit!" I exclaimed yanking my hand out of my pants tempted to turn and run from the room. And I would have with plenty of time to spare had I not at that very moment knocked my glass off the counter top, shattering it on the floor. "Fuck!" I now added realizing my dilemma, already stooping to begin picking up the larger pieces of glass just as Chris entered in through the door. "Don't come in any further!" I called out to her, freezing her in place. "I broke a glass!"

She wasn't barefoot however, and quickly determining it was safe for her to enter further she did so. "I'll get the broom," she informed me. Moments later she joined me, sweeping now, though I made effort to remain stooped over as I was, looking for additional shards of glass. When it became obvious I was more in her way than helpful, I stood. And sure enough, Chris almost immediately spotted the now slightly larger wet spot I'd created on the front of my beige shorts. "Spill too?" she now asked, though she chuckled to herself when saying that.

"I came in for a drink," I said lamely.

"And looked out the window."

"Yes...and looked out the window."

"And saw us."

"And saw you," I mimicked back, still more flustered than rational, repeating her every word as though that was the most sensible thing to be doing as she continued to lead me.

"And liked what you saw."

That one stopped me however. Though Chris didn't give me time to respond, turning to gaze back out the kitchen window herself, forcing me to look as well as she did so.

"She does have nice breasts doesn't she?" I felt it prudent not to answer that.

"So do you," I said instead seeing the smile on her face broaden upon hearing that.

Robyn was again laying back in her lawn chair, completely oblivious to the situation inside. I however wasn't oblivious to the fact that my wife was standing there next to me bare breasted, nor that she had obviously seen my wet spot and knew immediately what I'd been doing, or at the very least, what my cock had been obviously doing. Leaking.

"Wish mine were as large as hers are," she added turning back to face me, a smile on her face as she reached down, cupping her breasts holding them together.

"They're big enough," I responded tearing my eyes away from the window. Tempted to reach out and fondle her offering.

"She is a tease isn't she? Even around me," she added knowingly.

"Yeah, that was ah...a bit interesting to say the least," I openly admitted. "Surprised she did that."

"I'm not," Chris told me. "Even as a kid before she came into her own, she was always jealous of my having breasts, and was constantly walking in on me when I dressed. She'd always take that opportunity to ask me personal intimate questions about myself, wondering when she'd finally grow some...things like that. When she finally did, years later, she even made it a point to show them to me whenever she could, as though flaunting the fact hers were now even bigger than my own. Thank god she grew out of the jealousy thing, though by then of course, it was a pride thing for her for some damn reason. Now at least...she seems to have gotten past that as well. She even went so far as to tell me out there that she thought my breasts were more beautiful than her own. And I think she actually meant that."

I couldn't believe I was hearing this, though to make matters worse, I was getting hard again too standing there looking out the window at my sister-in-law, along with my own bare-breasted wife standing next to me.

Robyn sat up looking in our direction.

"I'd better get back out there," Chris said refilling their glasses. "I've already been gone too long as it is. She'll be wondering," she giggled. "No doubt wondering if we're not standing here even now...fucking in the kitchen."

The look in my wife's eyes told me she was actually considering that. Like I said, when Chris had a few drinks, she got pretty horny, and it was evident she was now. Her own nipples had crinkled up into an amazing hardness. She always had had pretty thick protruding nipple-points whenever she became aroused, her areolas, though smaller and not nearly as dark in color as her sisters were, were nevertheless just as alluring. And especially now as she actually reached up and tweaked them with her own fingers. She laughed looking down at the bulge in my shorts. She turned heading back through the door, drinks in hand, opening it with her back as she turned briefly towards me before stepping outside once again. "And don't you dare do anything with that," she grinned. "Save it for later." And with that she was gone, once again walking out towards her sister who now spun around in her chair, reaching up accepting the drink Chris offered her. I saw her look past Chris towards the house, curiously. Though I had remained back well within the room still watching. Chris took her own seat, facing her sister, breasts now pointing towards one another, my wife's nipples still clearly and obviously erect. Even Robyn noticed that looking directly towards them. For a moment I thought she might actually reach out towards one, though she didn't, tossing her head back in a laugh instead as they shared something.

"Fuck this!" I said unzipping my shorts. No way in hell was I going to pass this moment up, an opportunity like this might never present itself ever again.

It felt wickedly perverse standing there jerking myself off over the sink, staring out the window, though by now both girls were laying down again. Even so, the sight of their heavenly breasts pointing skyward was enough to get me off. I shot my spunk into the sink, feeling even more wicked as I did so, though once the lusty edge had given way, I felt sheepish again. I quickly washed away my pleasure, ensuring there remained no trace of my wanton act, and then headed back upstairs to change.

I chastised myself on the way upstairs, shaking my head. Robyn hadn't been here even twenty-four hours yet, and already she'd become a complication for me. It was going to be a long...a very long two weeks if things continued at this rate.

**

Later that evening well after dinner as everyone finally retired for bed, I lay there in our bed waiting for Chris to complete her nightly ritual as she removed the little bit of makeup she wore, brushed her teeth, brushed out her long glorious hair. I smiled inwardly. The wine we'd had with dinner had been just enough to sustain the day long buzz she'd been nurturing. The twinkle in her eye, and her mischievous grin as she got ready for bed, confirmed the fact she was still horny too. Moments later she emerged from the bathroom, though wearing a simple pullover camisole which looked sexy as hell on her, I knew then she wanted what I did. And I made a point out of showing her my own arousal, the sheet fully tented upwards over my hard erect cock.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,461 Followers
123456...9