Sister Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,493 Followers

I soon followed her inside, my hard stiff cock leading the way.

**

Chris held my dick in the shower, soaping it up...making it slick. "I need to come clean with you about something," she told me.

"Funny," I responded back as she continued to manipulate my cock back and forth, using the soap in her hand while doing so. "Keep doing what you're doing...and I'll come clean all over you," I said gritting my teeth, pleasurably so.

"Funny back," she laughed. "Seriously though...I really do need to tell you something, and now seems as good a time as any, especially while I have your undivided attention."

"My cock you mean," I groaned as she continued to work it, without missing a beat.

"In a manner of speaking, yes. But doing this might help in telling you what I need to," she said somewhat seriously. And had she not been doing such a nice job on my very aroused blood engorged cock, I might have heard the subtle concern in her tone of voice. Fortunately for her however, I had more blood in my cock at the moment, than I did inside my other head, which might have alerted me to that fact.

"Go on..." I said pleasurably, meaning both. "Continue."

"Two, almost three years ago now, when I flew out to be with Robyn just before her wedding?"

"Yeah?"

"Well...I'd arrived just in time for her bachelorette party remember? I mean...after all, I was the one throwing it."

"Yeah, I remember," I said enjoying the feel of her hand on me, though it slowed somewhat as she lost herself in thought. "You going to tell me something happened at the party I maybe shouldn't know about? Don't know about?" I quickly amended.

Already I was imagining some male stripper, and though there had been one, and though I was reasonably sure nothing much had happened, it wouldn't surprise me, nor really upset me either, to find out my wife, along with every other woman there, had done a bit of fondling, and perhaps a bit more in fact. Short of Chris actually fucking him however, it wasn't anything I'd have been upset in hearing. In fact...just the opposite, but she already knew that, because she knew me.

"You know better than that," she informed me. "And besides, I already told you what happened, you already know I fondled the guys dick, same as everyone there, including Robyn, who did a bit more than that, but...that's for her to tell you about, not me. No Jack...what I have to tell you about, happened later, after we all got home."

"Ok, so tell me...what happened after you got home that night that you haven't told me about?"

For a moment, Chris quit stroking my dick, telling me in an instant, that this was sort of serious. Not serious enough that I needed to be necessarily worried about it, obviously...but serious enough that she was nervous about telling me, in fear of my reaction perhaps. And that did worry me just a little. Though she then smiled and went back to stroking my slippery cock, putting me at ease a little.

"Not sure how you're going to take this, but...here it is. I finger-fucked Robyn that night."

To be honest, I'm not sure I heard her right. "Say that again? You did what?"

"I fingered my sister. Finger-fucked her cunt. Thought you should know."

"Jesus! Chris? Isn't that..."

"Incest? That what you're thinking? I don't know...maybe it is, a little anyway, but even if it is, even if that's what you want to call it...that's all I did...all we did."

"We? You mean...she finger-fucked you too?"

"Yeah...she did. We did."

"And why is it I'm only hearing about this now?" I asked, though the sudden realization of where this was going and why...suddenly hit me.

"Because I'm considering doing it for her again, and wanted to ask you about it before I do that, that's why. And because I wanted you to hear the whole story before I did, why I did the first time, and why I'm considering doing it again for her now."

"Yeah, maybe you should start at the beginning and tell me why you did that in the first place, maybe then I'll have a better understanding as to why you'd want to even consider doing that again in the second place."

"Before or after you cum?" She asked.

"Better make it before...at least that way I'll still be a little horny here, and a bit more open-minded to the suggestion. Not so sure how I'd feel about it after the lustiness in my balls went away."

"Good point," she said removing her hand.

"Hey! Didn't tell you to quit stroking it, just don't make me cum yet while you fill me in," I half pleaded with her. At least she laughed at that, soaping up my dick once again.

"Ok, here it is. I think during the party, and especially after she'd you know...fondled..."

"What else?"

Chris gave me an eyebrow, but then nodded her head just a little. "After she had fondled the guy's dick...as we all did," she openly confirmed once again for me, "she did suck it off a little. As did a few of the other women there, though not all of us...and certainly not me."

"Ok, I believe you...so, she sucked him off...a while."

"A little," she corrected.

"Did he cum?"

Chris hesitated, but shook her head again.

"A lot," I re-corrected her.

"Ok, she did a lot...for a little while."

"Whatever...where you going with all this?"

"Point being. After the party we came home, she was having second thoughts..."

"About what she'd done?"

"No...about what she was about to do. As did everyone else for that matter. Hell Jack, you know as well as I did, we were all second guessing her marriage to Mat in the first place. Needless to say, as much as she wouldn't admit to it, it was making her rethink things as well, especially after she caved in so easily in sucking that guy off...some guy she'd never met until that night. Using the excuse of the party as her last fling if you will."

Suddenly another unshared observation came to mind, though I sort of figured that now was not the time to bring that one up with my wife at the moment. "Go on...and then what?"

"She was scared...nervous, had almost decided to back out of the wedding that very night, and probably would have, had it not been for mom and dad pressuring her to go through with it. After all, they'd spent a lot of money on it...on her, the dress, invitations and what not. The list went on and on."

I could see it in my mind, the pressure from my wife's parents would have been enormous to carry through with the wedding, regardless.

Chris quit stroking my cock again, staring me straight in the eyes. "She was scared shitless Jack, scared to death she really was making a big mistake. And as we all now know...including mom and dad, even though they've continued to press her into making it work...she was right, as we all were. They never should have gotten married to begin with."

"Ok, ancient history. We all knew that, including your own sister apparently. But..."

"I'm getting to that," she said cutting me off. "She was upset, horribly so, asked me to stay with her that night, in her room...in her bed, with her. So I did. We talked...we cried, we laughed a little. And then..."

"And then?"

"And then we kissed."

"You kissed? What do you mean you kissed? You two kiss all the time."

"Not like sisters kiss, not that night. We kissed, we tongue-fucked one another, and that led to the other thing. Before I knew it, realized it...I had my hands on my own sister's cunt, and then I was caressing her, trying to sooth her, somehow quiet her crying, her fears, her anxiety, and maybe even my own. But as I fingered her, played with her, she calmed down...relaxed, began to enjoy it. As I was."

"Holy shit Chris...you enjoyed fingering your sister."

"Yes I did, and I enjoyed it when she fingered me in return. I mean, it just happened, we never did it again after that night, nor did we do anything else either. Just that...just finger-fucked one another. But...we did. And it seemed to help, both of us. Robyn went through with the wedding, though obviously as it turned out, it was still a big mistake, but at least she got through it, as we all did. Anyway...I've heard her crying, heard her again last night, long after we'd come back to bed. She's still going through a lot Jack, and probably will be during her stay here. So...I was thinking, just in case, just in case we ended up in a position like that again, in case it happened again, that you should know. I'm not opposed to doing that for her again if it should help her get through this. Strange as it may sound Jack...I do know my own sister, and I know that a little stress relief helps. And not the kind you give yourself either. Obviously, she's been doing that. And maybe that helps a little, but not nearly as much as the love and affection from someone close to her."

"Like you."

"Yeah...like me."

To this day, I'm not sure of what my answer would have been had my wife not been holding onto my cock at the time. Especially if I'd already come before then.

"Ok."

"Ok? You're ok if I do that for her...with her? If...she even wants me to, or allows it."

"Yeah, I'm ok with it. IF, you honestly think it will help with all this, though I'm still not sure why it's necessary for her to finger you too."

"Because Jack...it also helps her to give back affection in an intimate way, as well as in receiving it, that's why. Not to mention the fact, we're about as different as night and day, something you sure as hell well know. And having done that, brought the two of us a lot closer, ever since that day. You know as well as I do, we never really used to speak on the phone at all. After that night...we did, at least once a week, and more after her divorce. So...that's why."

"Ok," I said again.

"You're sure? You're ok with this?"

"No, I'm not sure...but yeah, I'm ok with it. I trust you. I trust your judgment. Always have, always will. If you honestly think this will help your sister get through this, and as long as it doesn't backfire on either one of us...yeah, I'm ok with it. Only one thing I will ask you though."

"Which is?"

"She knows...that I know, and agreed to let you do it."

"That's it?"

"That's it."

"No problem."

"Oh yeah? And whys that?"

"Because I told her yesterday out by the pool that I think you'd agree to go along with it before I did it. Told her I wanted to discuss it with you first before we did anything. She said she wanted to make sure you were indeed ok with it, before we did anything. She really does love you Jack, and doesn't want you to be worried about anything, or think ill of her in anyway. And that's also why I told her she should come up, leave the door open a little bit while she showered and then pleasured herself. But not before she was sure you were peeking in on her."

I stood there staring at my wife. "You're kidding me right?" Chris just smiled. "You set me up? Set this up?"

"Thought it might be a good way to broach the subject with you yes...not every day a husband hears that his wife wants to finger-fuck her own sister."

She had a point there.

"OK, so now what."

"Now I make you cum. And you can even think about the two of us fingering one another while I do that."

Chris was right. I did.

**

It's amazing how things changed after that. Not rapidly mind you...gradually, slowly. But in hindsight, looking back now, it was probably the best thing that could have ever happened.

After my nice slick, soapy hand job there in the shower, where I came in what felt like gallons, so intense my orgasm, standing there, imagining the two of them, my wife and her sister, fingering one another, well yeah...admittedly, it was a turn on, wicked as it really was.

We had soon after dressed, heading off to the beach. Chris didn't wear the same skimpy bikini she felt far more comfortable wearing out by the pool, though the red one she was wearing was still revealing enough. And thankfully as well, Robyn didn't wear her next to nothing black one either, though the one she did wear, was just as revealing as her sister's white one was. Go figure. Still, laying there on our towels situated between the two of them made me grin with pride (and a little knowing lust) as many men walked by periodically, gawking at the three of us, or rather the girls anyway, who seemed to enjoy the attention.

"I'm going down to stand in the surf for a bit," I stated, catching a grateful wink from my wife upon saying that. I sort of figured she wanted a moment to discuss things with her sister, let her know I was now ok with the two of them...comforting one another so to speak.

I'd barely gotten a few yards away when they rolled towards one another in whispered conversation. Standing in waist deep water shortly after that, looking back at the two of them as they looked at me, waved, and then kissed.

"Women!" I said laughing to myself. Wondering as I did, how many other men were getting off on seeing that as much as I was.

**

I walked back up to where the girls were and plopped down on my back lying between them, both laying on their tummies, wearing dark sunglasses so there was no way of knowing if their eyes were open, sleeping or otherwise. I then felt my wife's hand suddenly reach over molding itself around my somewhat flaccid cock through my trunks.

"Chris!" I chortled pleasantly. She laughed.

"No one's looking," she laughed again squeezing me. For the moment at least, we were somewhat alone, the closest people to us having wandered down to the water leaving their towels behind still a reasonable distance away. With the sun starting to wane, many had already picked up and began leaving the beach, though it had been our intent to remain there and watch the sunset together.

I then noticed the wine we'd brought with us for our picnic we'd had earlier was gone, as was the second bottle we'd brought too. "You're drunk," I stated simply.

"That...and horny," she replied squeezing my cock again, feeling it begin to stiffen in her hand. I looked over towards Robyn, but she remained as she was unmoving. I figured her to be sleeping for sure.

"So?"

"So what?" She asked.

"So...did you tell your sister?"

"About what?"

"You know damn well what...that I said, ok." She giggled.

"Oh...that. Of course I did."

"And?"

"And we discussed it."

"And?"

"Well...we sort of came to a decision."

"About what?"

Looking towards my wife, I didn't notice Robyn or was even aware of her until suddenly I felt her hand likewise reaching over, now resting alongside my wife's hand. The two of them now simultaneously cupping my prick together.

"What the fuck?" They both laughed.

"Told you he'd be surprised," Robyn commented squeezing it alone now as Chris removed her hand, leaving her sister's there to fondle and caress me by herself. She reached up holding my chin, rolled over and kissed me.

"We both decided it would be a lot more fun and exciting if you were to be included," she told me. I noticed then she had pulled her bikini top down, exposing one breast though it remained partially hidden between us as she lay there on her side grinning at me.

"You're horny."

"Very, and so's Robyn."

"Very!" She likewise giggled.

"Yeah...me too," I now said reaching over to finger my wife's bare nipple as Robyn continued to manhandle my now very rigid prick through my trunks. "Maybe we should go back," I said nervously as the other couple began heading back towards their beach towels, the sun just then getting ready to make its final descent into the ocean. Even as they did, glancing over towards the three of us, Robyn continued to play with my cock, which was now clearly obvious.

"After it sets," Chris moaned pleasurably as I tweaked her nipple. "And after you've eaten my pussy," she then added letting me know her intention.

"And mine," Robyn tossed in.

"And hers," Chris confirmed.

"Fuck me!"

"Later..." they both said simultaneously.

**

There was barely a moon, so dark now that it was hard to see anything except for outlines and shadows. Much to my surprise, the couple remained behind us sitting on their towels some twenty or thirty yards away.

"I don't think they're leaving," I whispered thinking that there was no way I was going to be doing anything to anyone until they did.

"Maybe they want to watch," Chris chuckled and then removed her top completely, likewise lifting up her legs, slipping off her bikini bottoms a moment later, now totally naked.

"Jesus Chris!" Normally a bit more subdued, though she did have a wild side, I was nevertheless surprised at her boldness out in the open like this.

"Eat me," she said simply. "Come on Jack...you're as excited as I am, admit it."

"What if they..."

"What if they what? Want to come over and join us? Watch? Let them...they might learn something!"

"Yeah, come on Jack...eat my sister, because then you're going to eat me too."

"Maybe, he should eat us simultaneously, side by side," Chris suggested.

"Now that... sounds like a great idea!"

Unlike Chris, Robyn stood. And though it was fairly dark, there was no mistaking, even at this distance that she had completely removed her swim wear before settling back down on the beach towel laying next to her sister as I sat there kneeling in front of them, looking down, and then looking back up and over towards our willing voyeurs. In doing so however, it became obvious to me they were doing something as well, though it was hard to see exactly what. The movements they were making however assured me they were momentarily at least, lost in their own private pleasures.

"Damn!" I finally grinned, and then looked back at my two luscious naked ladies. The moonlight just painting their voluptuous naked forms laying there on the sand. Erotic shadows now displayed, the sculpture of their respective breasts, partially showing in the moonlight, partially hidden in the dark. I'd never seen anything more sensual or more beautiful in all my life. "Eeny, Meenie, Miny...moe, catch a woman by the toe," I had grabbed each of theirs within my hands pulling on them.

Each was giggling, though Chris finally sat up reaching towards me, grabbing me by the head and bringing me towards her as she fell back onto the sand. "Enough with the teasing!" She said loud enough for our nearby friends to hear. "Fucking eat me!" she added hotly. "Now!"

Chris spread her legs obscenely as I finally caved in, diving between them. I could feel my hard stiff cock almost burrowing into the still warm sand beneath me as I did so, lapping away contentedly at her wet sloppy split. Glancing up, I could just make out Robyn's hand as she reached over, softly circling my wife's right nipple with her finger tips, causing her to moan even more than she had been.

"Oh fuck that feels good," she groaned audibly, loud enough I was sure, that even with the sounds of the waves still coming in, she'd been easily heard. Suddenly, the thought of that no longer bothered me, if anything...it aroused me even more. Lifting up slightly to peer over towards our audience, they...now sitting up, looking towards us. Though in that brief look, I noticed, without clearly seeing, each one had their hands in the other's lap, and just like these two were, the woman was obviously naked. I smiled and went back to work, licking and sucking my wife's precious pussy. "Now her," Chris said moments later. "I don't want to cum yet...not until we get home."

I sat up again, sliding over, repositioning myself, taking another glance over Robyn's prone form as she likewise spread her legs, bent at the knee prepared to receive me. I chuckled. "Looks like they're doing what we are," I informed them both. All three of us looking backwards them towards the other couple. Sure enough, she too was on her back, legs likewise spread obscenely, as her lover lay between her legs doing to her what I'd been doing moments ago, and about to soon be doing again. Only this time...to Robyn. To my wife's sister...my sister in law. I couldn't believe I was about to actually do that either, even as I settled myself, leaning forward, and then ran my tongue up Robyn's equally wet slit for the very first time.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,493 Followers
123456...9