Sister Act Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her neck from behind as I continued to rub her nipples, feeling them stiffen even more. We could hear Emily moaning louder as she fingered her wet pussy. Sam gasped quietly as I rubbed her nipples, and I realised that she had slid her hand up her t-shirt to finger her clit.

'Oh god!! I can't believe this...it's so naughty! God I can't believe how wet I'm getting...oh god!!' Sam whispered, 'Shit I'm getting so fucking horny listening to my sister fuck herself...oh shit...I'm so bad!!'

I slipped her t-shirt up over her head, throwing it to the side, leaving her naked and kneeling below Emily's window, fingering her wet clit. I slid my shorts off, releasing my stiff prick, and discarding my shorts on top of Sam's t-shirt. I gently grabbed her hand and guided it onto my cock, while I replaced her hand with my own, rubbing her soaked hard clit in small circles..

As she grabbed my cock, she whispered, 'Oh you naughty boy...this turns you on as well!! Mmmmm!! Fuck we are bad!!'

I fingered Sam's slit, which was dripping wet, sliding first one, then two fingers inside her. She stroked my hard cock, teasing my cock head, which was slick with pre-come, with her thumb. We could hear Emily moaning loudly; even hear her wet pussy sounds, through the window. Suddenly she went quiet, and we thought that she had stopped before coming. But the fun was just beginning. A low buzzing sound filled the air, and Emily began moaning again, and also began to dirty talk. Sam and I looked at each other, and by unspoken agreement, we both lifted up to look in through the window.

'Mmmmm yea fuck me harder!! Fuck my pussy deep and hard!!' Emily moaned loudly as she slid her large blue vibrator in and out of her slick pussy. 'Oh fuck I'm gonna come!!' Her second hand was a blur as she rubbed her clit frantically. Her eyes closed and she was arching her back as she got closer to her ecstasy release.

My cock was like a rock in Sam's hand as she slowly stroked me, while I could feel her juices running down my hands as I stroked her soaked pussy. It was so hot masturbating each other while watching Emily fuck herself silly. 'Oh shit baby I'm coming on your cock!! Oh fuck...God...SHIT!!! I'm fucking coming baby...oh god!!! Oh Ben you're making me come so hard!!! I love your cock inside me Ben!!!' Emily had arched her back as she was moaning, plunging the vibrator deep into her pussy and rubbing her clit.

I was shocked to hear her scream my name out as she began to come. I looked at Sam to see her face with the same look of shock on it, but her eyes were still burning with lust. I plunged two fingers inside her wet pussy suddenly, and she buried her face in my shoulder to stifle her moans as her pussy clenched on my fingers and her juices flowed down my wrist. Her body trembled as an intense orgasm washed over her.

Hearing a noise from inside, I peeked a look in through her window, to see that Emily hadn't finished her self-fuck session. 'I'm gonna fucking ride your cock til I make you come!!'

I nudged Sam and she sneaked a peek too. 'God I knew she was pretty sexual, but I never knew she was such a horny slut!! Fuck this is hot!! Oh god this is naughty...but I can't fucking help myself!!'

I turned my view back to the window to see Emily had kneeled up on the bed and was riding the vibrator, which was propped on the bed. She was moaning as she rode the toy, her head thrown back in pleasure as she played with her stiff nipples. Her tits were bouncing as her body bounced on her toy.

'Oh yea, Ben! Do you like it when I ride your big hard cock?!' she moaned, as she rode the vibrator, 'Fuck you feel so fucking amazing baby!! Oh yea play with my nipples, mmmm, fuck that feels good baby!!'

I felt Sam's hot mouth engulf my hard shaft. Her hot wet tongue swirling around my cockhead, tasting my pre-cum. 'Oh shit Sam that feels good baby. Please don't stop.' I whispered.

This was so hot; kneeling outside Emily's window, watching her masturbate herself to multiple orgasms, whilst her sister was sucking my hard cock. This after coming herself, whilst watching her sister come. I wasn't sure that I could hold on too much longer, and I told that to Sam in a whisper. She removed her mouth from my cock, to my disappointment, and lifted her lips to my ear to whisper, 'This is so hot!! Fuck me while I listen to Ems fuck herself. Fuck I'm a naughty bitch...but god this is making me so wet!!'

With that she knelt over in front of me, grabbed my hard cock, and guided it into her sopping pussy. I heard her gasp as I slid deep into her, and I looked up expecting Emily to have heard through her open window. However, Emily was in her own world of ecstasy.

'Oh Ben I'm getting close baby!!' Emily moaned loudly. 'Fuck me hard babe!! God I love it...I want your come all over me Ben!! I want you to cover my face and my big tits with your hot come!!! Oh fuck Ben...oh please give it to me!!' Her wonderful tits were bouncing with her body, one hand rubbing her stiff nipples, and the other frantically rubbing her soaked clit.

I was fucking Sam quietly but deeply, slowly guiding my cock deep into her soaked pussy with each thrust. With my cock enveloped in her velvety tunnel, and watching through the window as her sister rode her vibrator, I knew that I would soon reach my point of no return. Sam was gasping quietly, with her hand pressed tightly over her mouth to prevent her crying out.

Emily moaned loudly, 'OHHHH BEN...God I wish this was your real cock!! I wish I was riding your hard cock now...like I bet my sister did earlier!! Oh fuck!! That makes me wanna come even harder!! Oh god yea I'd love to sit on your hard cock and watch my slutty sister ride your face 'til she came so hard...I'd come so fucking hard watching that!! My pussy juices would be drenching you if that was happening...oh fuck I can imagine it now...'

As Sam heard Emily's confession about her threesome fantasy, she paused for a split second, before lifting her head high enough to see through the window. She grabbed at her breast as she thrust herself hard back onto my cock, exploding into a violent orgasm as her pussy muscles clenched on my cock. Her legs trembled and gave way and she fell forward, rolling onto her back and moaning into her hand. My slick cock was sticking straight out like a steel rod, having been so close to coming as Sam's tight pussy orgasmed around my shaft. I was looking down at Sam trembling in her orgasmic bliss showing off her soaked pussy and wonderful tits. My own cock was trembling with pleasure, glistening with Sam's come.

'OHHH BEN I'M GONNA COME!!' I heard Emily scream, having momentarily forgotten about her I looked up to see her in the throes of her own orgasm. With her tits bouncing wildly and her head tilted back in pleasure, her mouth open in an 'O' shape, Emily tipped over the edge into another orgasm.

'Oh god Ben give me your come...I want it in my mouth!! Cover my slutty face and tits with your come...I want it all over me!! Cover your whore!!' She reached a finger down to where my come was still sitting on her right breast. She scooped it up with her finger and put it into her open mouth. 'OHHH GOD YES BEN...your come tastes so good!! I'M FUCKING COMING...OHHHHHH FUCCKK...SHIIIITTT!!! OH MY GOD...FUCK YOU'RE MAKING ME COME SO HARD!!!!' She pulled the glistening vibrator out of her pussy as she rubbed her clit frantically. She was so wet that her pussy juices were flying everywhere as she rubbed her pussy. I could see little dark spots on the duvet cover where her come was spraying everywhere.

With my cock being so turned on, watching Emily come had made it impossible not to come. To my surprise, I could feel the tightening in my balls as I prepared to release my load. I was so turned on and so sensitive I was going to come without even touching my cock again!! Looking down at Sam still writhing on the ground, I could feel the come travelling along my shaft. My cock swelled and released the first spurt of come, which hit Sam on the back of her hand covering her mouth. She stopped moving as she looked up at me with her eyes wide, watching my rock hard cock come without being touched. Again and again my cock jerked and spurted, covering Sam's face, tits and belly with my hot come. My orgasm was so intense it was all I could do to not cry out and draw attention to us.

I looked up to see Emily still shaking on her bed. I ducked down out of view and lay exhausted next to Sam.

To be continued...

12