Sister Act Ch. 2

Story Info
The Williams sisters play with their first victim.
1.6k words
3.95
59k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is just fiction.

The next morning Serena went downstairs to the kitchen. Venus was already sitting there having breakfast.

"Hi Hon, slept well?" "No, very bad. Couldn't forget about the letter." "Me too. I thought about it all night. ... We had a letter in the mailbox this morning. I think it's from him. But I haven't read it yet." "Then open it, we have to, sooner or later."


Venus opened it and read.

Dear Ladies:

It is Monday and time for my pleasure. As I wrote you yesterday I want you to tape your happy moments with your colleagues.

You will put this tape in locker No 426 by the court. I will control the locker at 9 a.m. tomorrow morning. If there isn't what I want I'll keep my promise and the tape I showed you yesterday will be sent to the press.

If you try to find out who I am, it's also going to the press.

The first girl I want you to sleep with is Jennifer Capriati.

How and where you both do it I don't care.

Good luck

A HAPPY FAN

The sisters faced each other.

"It could have been worse, or?" "What do you talk about? Our situation or Capriati?"

"I thought about our situation all night", Venus said, "and I have a plan how we can handle this. Wanna hear?"

"Sure."

"OK, listen. ..."

Five minutes later the telephone in Jennifer Capriati's hotel room rang. The player herself answered it.

"Hello, Capriati."

"Hm, hi Jennifer. It's Serena. Serena Williams."

"Oh, Serena. What a surprise. Why are you calling?"

"Ahh, my sister is feeling really bad this morning and I would like to hit some balls on the court and now I'm searching for a partner. Are you interested?"

"Sure, this afternoon?"

"Yes, how about 1 p.m.?"

"OK, meet you there", Jenny said and ended the phone call.

"All right, first step finished", Serena looked at Venus.

"Then I will go to the city now and buy a video camera and some tapes. I'll be at the court around 2 p.m."

"OK,bye."

"Bye, be careful and good luck."

It was quarter past two when Serena Williams and Jennifer Capriati had finished their training lessons and left the court. They were heading for the locker room.

"Hope the water is hot today, not as cold as yesterday", Serena said.

"Yeah, that was awful... . What about your sister? Will she continue playing this tournament?", Jenny asked.

"I think so. She just felt uncomfortable today."

Jennifer began undressing, Serena watched her out of the corner of her eyes. Under her Shirt she wore a white bra. She opened it and Serena could see Jenny's lovely breasts.

They were small, but not too small. Round with sweet, pink nipples.

She took off her skirt and panties. Serena could see that Jenny had shaved her cunt totally.

"Hey, what's up? You won't take your shower dressed, will you?" Serena awoke out of her day dream.

"Oh, I was just resting for a moment", Serena answered and looked down on the floor. Jenny smiled.

Serena undressed herself quickly now and followed Jenny to the showers.

The younger one of the Williams sisters had a perfect athletic body with long and beatiful legs. Her breasts were larger than Jenny's and she had a small stripe of pubic hair over her pussy.

When Serena entered the showers Jenny had already finished. Serena became nervous because of the plan she and Venus had. She had to improvise. "Will you join me in the whirl-pool?"

"Sure. Why not? I'll wait there." Serena drew a deep breathe. She hurried and then went to Ms Capriati.

They sat facing each other. Serena admired Jenny's body. Maybe it wouldn't be that bad to sleep with her. She just waited for Venus' sign to start her seduction.

Venus had watched the situation for a few minutes. She placed the video camera so, that it would tape all the action in and close around the pool. Then she pressed the "Record"-button.

Venus entered the room so that only Serena could see her and gave her a sign that everything was ready.

"May I ask you something personal?"

"Yes, sure, everything you want."

"How do you handle the loneliness on tour, you know sex and so?"

"Oh hey, that's really personal. Well, I... sometimes I meet fans. I have had some good experiences. And sometimes I meet people spontaneous and have fun with them. And what about you?"

"I? Well, I don't really meet other people. I do... I... well I... ."

"You masturbate. Hey, that's ok. I also do that. I think everyone does. It's normal. I mean, travelling the whole year you have to do something like this."

"How old have you been when you did it for the first time?", Serena wanted to know. "Masturbate or meeting fans?" "Masturbate."

"I think I was about 12. After the training under the shower." "And what 'inspired' you?"

"I don't know. I think it was a hard training and I wanted to relax and felt the hot water all over my body."

"12. Wow. I was 15."

There was a short break. Serena's eyes wandered over Jennifer Capriati's body. Up and down, doen and up. "You are looking so fantastic."

Jenny's face turned red. "Thank you, you are looking good, too, but... ."

"Please, don't... don't understand me wrong, but have you ever been with a girl?", Serena looked shyly.

"No, never, why are you asking?" "I would like to... I really would like to... you know... with you."

"Oh, I don't know." Jenny hesitated. "Why not? I mean, do you think it would be that bad?"

"You really want to try it, or have you already? Well, normaly I'm open for everything new, but... I don't know."

In that moment Venus appeared. She was naked standing behind Jenny so that she couldn't see her at once. Serena moved closer to Jenny and touched her breast very softly.

"No, we shouldn't do that." Jenny spoke very quietly.

Serena's mouth found her way to Jenny's nipples. She moaned loudly. Venus got in the pool on Capriati's other side. Immediately Serena's older sister started kissing Jenny's other breast.

"Oh, Venus. Where... where... oh, don't stop doing that. It feels fantastic."

Venus was alternating kissing Jenny's breasts and her lips. They French kissed deeply.

During that Serena was stroking Jenny's belly and inner thighs. Then Serena slowly inserted a finger in Jenny's fuck-hole. She moved her finger in and out very carefully looking at her face how Jenny reacted on her treatment.

Serena put her hands under Jenny's butt and lifted her crotch out of the water. Serena's lips were now kissing Capriati's slit.

Venus changed her position so that she was still kissing Jenny's tits but Jenny also could kiss Venus' big brown boobs.

Serena's tongue was now rubbing Jenny's clit while two of her fingers were sliding in and out of Jenny's pussy.

Serena could taste how wet and horny Jennifer became. Jenny's low moaning at the beginning increased now and her breath got faster.

"Oh my God. Don't stop. Please. Push faster. I like that. Oh that feels so good. Oh, oh, yes, yes. It's so good. Yes, oh yeeeeeeeees. Yeeeeeeeeeeeees."

Jenny's whole body was trembling. Her fingernails were deep in Venus' back. She was screaming so loud the Williams sisters were afraid others could hear her.

"Wow. This was amazing." Jenny seemed happy and exhausted. "Thank you so much."

"I think I have to give something back." She looked at Serena.

Jenny and Serena moved closer. Their lips met and their tongues played with each other. Serena laid on her back beside the pool. Jenny spread Serena's legs apart. Her tongue penetrated Serena's cunt and she could already taste some of her juices.

Now Venus took place on her little sister's face. Her pussy was direcly in front of Serena's mouth. She stuck out the tip of her tongue and let it ran up and down Venus' slit.

Venus threw her head back. Her hands were cupping her tits and then pinching her nipples. She could feel an orgasm building up in her body.

Serena also was close to heaven. Her body was melting away under Jenny's treatment.

"I'm close, baby. Go on with that. Make me come, don't stop", Serena was yelling.

"Don't you stop", Venus whispered to her sister who had taken a break from licking her sister's cunt for a moment.

But Serena was ready for her climax now. She started moaning and screaming, her crotch was shaking and finally her juices flooded Jenny's face.

Serena laid on her back, she was breathing heavily.

"Hey, what about me?" Venus asked. "Turn around. I'll take care of you." Jenny moved between Venus' thighs.

Jenny could see it wouldn't last very long 'til the other Williams sister would climax.

She began running her tongue along Venus' pussy.

Serena started French kissing her sister. Jenny inserted her tongue into Venus' wet dripping cunt.

The tip of her tongue touched Venus' clit and she exploded. "Oh, great, fantastic. Wow, you're unbelievable", Venus stumbled.

They sat togehter at the pool, exhausted and coming to breath. "I need to take a shower again. Someone coming with me?" Jenny asked.

Serena nodded her head. "Yes, just a second."

When Jenny had left the room Venus went to the video camera and stopped the recording. She dressed, took the camera and left the dressing-room.

Exactly like ordered she put the tape through the slit of locker No 426 and left the facility.