Sister Act Ch. 3

Story Info
The sisters take on another tennis superstar.
1.6k words
3.84
56.3k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is just fiction.

* * * * *

It was Wednesday morning. Two days ago the Williams sister had seduced Jennifer Capriati and now they were waiting for the next letter of their blackmailer.

Serena went to the mailbox and found a letter without a sender like the last two of the blackmailer were. She showed it to Venus who came to her from the kitchen. "Come on, read it", she said.

Dear Ladies:

I'm very proud of you. Your intermezzo with Ms Capriati was highly satisfactory and I'm sure your next will be, too.

Exactly like the last time you have to put the tape in locker No 426 until 9 a. m. tomorrow morning.

The third actress in your next movie will be Martina Hingis.

Good luck and see you

A HAPPY FAN

Serena looked at Venus. "Do you again have a plan?" Serena asked. "Repeat last time?"

"I think that won't work. Do you know where she stays this week?"

"In a apartment three doors beside us. What do you think of?" Serena wanted to know.

"We will force her... We will attack her, blindfold her, tie her up and force her to sleep with us."

"Blindfold so that she cannot recognize us?" "Yes, and she won't notice she gets filmed. Therefore it is important that we don't mention our names, ok?"

"I see. But how will we get into her apartment without being seen by her?"

"We... we disguise me. Like a girl who brings her flowers from a fan or something like that. We just have to give her no time to recognize me. She openes the door. I'll go in and then I'll have to overpower her."

"Ok, sounds not so bad. When will we visit her?" "I'd say in the afternoon. I think she has to give a TV interview this morning."

It was 3 p. m. when Venus and Serena Williams were heading to Martina Hingis' apartment. Venus was dressed in something what looked like a uniform and wearing a baseball cap. In her hand she held a bunch of flowers.

Serena held the video camera and hid beside the door so that Martina couldn't see her if she opened it. Venus rang the doorbell.

"Who is it?" You could hear a voice from inside the apartment. "Flowers for Ms Hingis", Venus answered.

"Leave them outside." Martina shouted back.

Serena looked at Venus. "And now?", she whispered.

Venus shouted to Martina: "I'm sorry but you have to sign the receipt."

"Ok, wait a minute."

The door opened and Martina Hingis appeared only wearing a bathrobe. Venus, who was standing close to the door pushed the Swiss back into the apartment and went after her. Serena followed her sister and shut the door.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Ms Hingis shouted at the sisters. Without answering Venus grabbed her arms. Serena took one of the scarves they had brought with them and blindfolded Martina.

Then Venus ripped off the bathrobe and pushed Martina to the bedroom. Serena tied her arms and feet to the bed.

The whole time Ms Hingis was screaming like crazy, Serena bent down to her: "You better shut up immediately or we'll kill you, got it?" The Swiss stopped screaming and slowly nodded her head. Tears were running down her face.

Serena took the camera and started recording. She watched at Hingis' body and led the camera up and down on her.

Martina Hingis was lying on the bed, naked, tied up, totally helpless. Her big tits now seemed to be very small because she was on her back. Her legs were spread apart so that you could see her hairy cunt easily. She had very muscular legs and she was not as tall as the Williams sister were.

"What will we do first?", Serena asked. "I'll shave her pussy, so that it'll have a better taste", her older sister answered.

Venus went to the bathroom and got shaving things. She creamed Martina's pubic hair and then very carefully shaved her hairs. Hingis was crying. "Please, be careful. Don't hurt me. Please." "You should better not move, bitch."

Venus used a washcloth to wash away the rest of the shaving cream.

She looked at her little sister who was still holding the camera, taping everything. "Who's first?" Serena placed the camera on the table next to the bed. "We'll do it together."

Serena joined her sister on the bed. She began stroking Martina's tits, squezzing them with a little force. Then Serena took Hingis' nipples between her lips, first using the tip of her tongue, later her teeth.

In the meantime Venus Williams was leading her lips around the Swiss' belly button. Her hands were strokinng Martina's inner thighs.

Slowly she moved her hands to Hingis' pussy. Her fingers were touching her most sensitive skin. Venus felt some cunt juices running over her hand. "Hey, that slut is enjoying it."

"I know. Look at her nipples. They're fucking hard. She really likes it."

Venus now took two fingers and inserted them into Martina's hole. She threw her head back and you could hear some "Ohhs" and "Ahhs" from her.

The older of the Williams sisters raised the movement of her fingers. "Oh yes, yes this is fantastic."

Ms Hingis was highly aroused. "Come on, I need something to suck on. Please, put a finger in my mouth, please."

Serena immediately pushed her forefinger between Martina's lips in her sweet mouth. The Swiss began sucking on that finger like crazy.

Venus looked at it and had to smile. "That looks so damn hot. She's so fucking horny. I'll push her over the edge now."

"Wait a minute", Serena said. The one hand was still at Martina's mouth, with the other hand she opened her blouse and grabbed her left breast out of her bra. Then she bent herself over Martina's head, put her finger out of her mouth and led her breast to Hingis' lips.

"Oh yes, that's even better." The Swiss was in total ecstasy now. "Now push me wherever you want", she moaned.

Venus concentrated back on her task. Her fingers were sliding in and out of Martina's cunt becoming faster and deeper with every move.

Serena's breast was full of Hingis' saliva when she stopped sucking. She felt so hot and knew it wouldn't last long until she would reach an uncredible orgasm.

Venus finger fucked the Swiss' love hole faster than anybody before and finally she climaxed and her juices flowed over Venus' hand.

Martina was breathing heavily and the sisters gave her a moment of rest. Both stood up and went in front of the bed. They French kissed each other and then undressed themselves.

While Serena went to the table to take the camera back in her hand Venus untied Martina from the bed. But only to tie her hands behind Hingis' back at once. "Time for us now." Serena said.

Venus pushed Martina on her knees. She took her head in her hands and led it to her sex. "Let's go, start working, baby."

Venus pushed Martina's nose to her skin so that the still blindfolded Swiss would find Venus' cunt. Martina let her tongue running up and down the opening.

Serena knelt beside Martina and had a perfect view for her recording. She held the camera in her right hand and with her left one she very slowly started finger fucking herself.

Venus enjoyed not only Martina's tongue and watching her little sister masturbating, she also began massaging her breasts.

"Go on, baby. Lick my pussy. Suck it." Venus was getting hotter. "Ohh, that bitch is a fucking good cunt licker."

Venus pinched her nipples 'til they were hard. Martina moved her tongue to Venus' clit which was already swollen.

Hingis was working excellent with her lips, even without seeing anything she knew exactly what to do.

Venus bit on her lips and her knees were feeling weak when an intensive orgasm ran through her body. She made three steps back and had to sat on the floor.

"Come on, take the camera. It's my turn now." Serena couldn't wait any longer.

She went to the place her sister had stand moments ago still holding the camera. At once Martina started sucking on Serena's cunt. Martina moaned quietly as she noticed that Serena was already wet.

Venus went to Serena to take the camera. "No, I'll hold it. I'll film it this way." "Ok, no problem with me", Venus answered.

She knelt down behind her younger sister and began massaging her buttocks. Her fingers and her tongue were running across Serena's ass.

Serena moaned loudly. She felt hotter and hotter while her pussy became wetter and wetter. Martina's lips then found Serena's clit and additionally Venus used two of her fingers to penetrate her sister's fuck hole.

"Oh my God, what are you doing? I go crazy. Oh my Goooood." It was now hard for her to hold the camera but of course she didn't care.

The two girls kneeling in front of her pushed her closer and closer to the most amazing climax she would ever have. She was moaning and screaming, waiting to become released.

Finally after what seemed like hours to the young girl, her body was shaking in lust and her pussy juices flooded Martina's face. "That... that was fantastic. I can hardly believe what just happened. Oh my God."

After a few minutes of resting the Williams sisters were dressed again. They laid the still tied and blindfolded Martina Hingis on her bed and untied her just that much that she could free herself. Then the sisters took their camera and ran back home.

Later that evening Serena drove to the tennis court and put the cassette into the locker.