Sister Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agnol
Agnol
1,627 Followers

Gabe often thought that it was as if he were truly married to his sister instead of Jenny. That idea had begun to weigh heavily on his heart and each night when he crawled into bed with his wife he felt a growing guilt. Not towards Jenny though, but to Stephanie. She deserved him, all of him. Not just the secret part they shared when no one else was around. He'd made up his mind to say something when everything changed.

"You're what?" Gabe asked incredulously. He was thankful that Jenny had left the house already so he didn't have to keep his voice in check.

"Pregnant," Stephanie answered dully. The little stick still was in her hands, the window clearly showing a plus sign.

"How the fuck did that happen?" he asked, his hands pulling at his hair.

"I think the usual way," she answered non plussed, looking up at him worriedly. She'd known for a week, had taken the test every day since she suspected. Each one came up positive. For a second she had considered taking care of it quietly. The thought had passed though, her brother would never forgive her if he ever found out. Besides, it was the one thing she could give him that she couldn't.

"Are you sure it's -"

"Finish that sentence and not only will you never see me naked again, I'll make sure you lose everything in the divorce."

Gabe flinched. His sister had never spoken to him like that in his entire life. He swallowed hard, realizing that he was about to accuse the woman he loved, who loved him, of cheating on him. A couple of years ago it wouldn't have been hard to imagine that Steph had a guy on the side, but not now. The old Stephanie was a memory.

"Right," he said at last. "What do we do?"

"Well, are we keeping it?" she asked tentatively.

"Yes!" Gabe said loudly, rising up from the couch where they'd been sitting. "After all this time of trying you think I'm going to give it up?"

"What will we tell Jenny?"

"We'll think of it when the time comes. For now let's just be happy."

They kissed tenderly, their fingers entwined. Stephanie felt her love for her brother blossom, feeling more protected and wanted than ever before. She was happy, truly happy, that she could give her brother a child when he had thought for so long that he couldn't have one. Breaking their kiss she led him to her bedroom, closing the door behind him as he sat on the bed.

She pushed him on his back and undid his pants, pulling his underwear down around his thighs to free his growing manhood. Taking him into her mouth, she sucked his cock until he was fully hard. Climbing onto the bed, she pulled up her sweater dress, revealing her satin bikini briefs. Peeling back the panel of her underwear that covered her pussy, she held his cock steady as she slipped the head into her entrance and then sank onto him fully.

"Fuck me daddy," she whispered. "Fuck the mommy that's going to make you a father."

With a growl Gabe attacked her, flipping her onto her back and controlling the pace at which they fucked. Plowing between her legs, feeling her soft thighs gripping his waist, his nostrils flared as he bore down on her. Stephanie loved the feeling of being taken, being used for his pleasure. She was cumming steadily within a minute, her juices coating him liberally and spilling out onto the bed spread beneath.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum in you again," Gabe said, suddenly aware of the power of his ejaculate.

"Cum in me! Cum inside my pussy baby. I want all your babies, I want to have all your babies!"

Afterwards they lay in contented silence, drifting off to sleep for a time. Gabe woke when his cell phone rang. Rummaging through his trousers he finally pulled it out and opened it.

"Yeah? Yeah, taking a personal day, sorry for not calling earlier. Tell Jake to cover for me. I'll be in tomorrow."

"I think I'll take the day off as well," Stephanie said, motioning him back to bed once he hung up the phone.

Stephanie had followed Jenny's plan. She had contacted all kinds of beauty salons and left samples all over Los Angeles. Within three months the calls started coming in, they were moving product at a growing pace. At the end of the third month they had a website built and a growing number of clients who were ordering online.

Most days Stephanie spent her time making phone calls concerning product inventories, driving out deliveries and managing the online payments that were coming in. She was working on breaking into the department stores, Jenny working on finding the right contacts to make it happen.

In the evenings the two women worked side by side while Gabe was at work. As the baby grew inside Stephanie, so did her gloat. She held her tummy as if she were pregnant, even though she hadn't started to show. Jenny gave her odd, questioning looks from time to time, but her sister in law just laughed her off.

"The skin cream seems to have done wonders for you Steph," Jenny said one night as they sipped coffee at the dinner table. "You're absolutely glowing."

Stephanie could only smile, wondering how Jen could be so oblivious. She'll know the truth soon enough, she thought.

Another month passed and Jenny and Stephanie had finally had a breakthrough meeting with the buyer of a smaller department store chain. They only had twelve stores in the south land, but it was the start of something big, both women felt it. Now all they had to do was put in the order for two hundred fifty cases.

Jenny and Stephanie returned home, both heady with excitement. Popping the top on a bottle of champagne, Jenny poured two glasses and offered one to her sister in law.

"Come on, have a drink with me," Jenny prompted. "What's the matter?"

"I just don't think I should," Stephanie said, her hand sliding over her tummy once more. The gesture was not lost on the other woman.

"Are you, are you pregnant?" Jenny asked, amazed. Gasping when Stephanie nodded, she continued, "How far along?"

"About six weeks," Stephanie answered.

"Oh my god! How wonderful! I didn't even know you were seeing anyone. How could I have been so blind? Well, I guess I need to drink two glasses!"

Gabe came home to his wife laughing giddily and staggering about. Stephanie just shrugged when he gave her a questioning look.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"Oh baby! We have such great news!" Jenny said loudly. "We sold to Farthingston! They are going to carry our product in all twelve stores. They ordered two hundred fifty cases!"

"Wow, that is wonderful! We'll be rolling in dough in no time." Gabe hugged his wife and then his sister, though she held him tight longer than he thought prudent. When he shot her a warning look she only shrugged.

"Wait! There's more!" Jenny announced, her voice still way too loud. "Steph's preggers!"

"Oh shit," Gabe cursed, shooting a look at his sister. "Why the hell did you tell her?"

She only gave him that same noncommittal shrug. What was she playing at? Gabe wondered.

"Did you hear me, babe? Stephanie's going to have a baby!" Jenny appeared not to have noticed their exchange. "Isn't that wonderful?"

Gabe watched as his wife went to the kitchen for another bottle of champagne.

Whirling on his sister he hissed, "I thought we decided to tell her when you were showing?"

His angry whisper didn't phase Stephanie though, she kept her face still, trying not to let the grand smile she felt show.

"She guessed," Stephanie answered, unfazed by his intent look. "She kept pushing the champagne on me. I couldn't drink it. It didn't take Sherlock Holmes."

"What's gonna take Sherlock Holmes is finding out who the father is," Jenny slurred as she came back into the room, the open bottle sloshing wildly. "Did you know she was seeing anyone, Gabe?"

"Uh, no. No I didn't."

"When do we get to meet him?" Jenny asked.

"Well, I don't think that is going to happen actually," Stephanie said slowly.

"Why not?" Jenny pressed. Gabe tried to hold her back, his hand grabbing her shoulder warningly. "What? Why shouldn't we meet him? What's so secret?"

They could see the hurt in Jenny's eyes. Tears were being barely held in check as she struggled wildly, finally pulling free from Gabe's grip.

"Who was it? Who is the father of your baby?" Jenny stared at her accusingly, the anger plain in her face. "Some guy, huh? Some one night stand you can't even remember. You probably can't even picture his face. I thought you had changed."

Stephanie took a deep breath, ready to unleash hell on her sister in law. On her tongue were months of anger at the neglect she showed Gabe, the way she took him for granted, the way she treated him like an unwanted dog to be kicked when she had a bad day. All of this was about to spill out, but Gabe came between them. He pushed Stephanie into the kitchen before he wheeled on his wife.

"You have no right to treat her that way. She's done everything we've asked, she's been a god damned saint while she's been here."

"Winding up pregnant with no man in sight? You call that a saint?" she spat.

"She's not sixteen and you aren't her mother. If she wanted a baby she doesn't need our permission."

"She doesn't deserve it! She's a whore!" Jenny screamed.

Gabe didn't plan to slap her, his hand was just moving of its own accord. The glass shattered on the tile loudly, causing Stephanie to flinch wildly in the next room. Jenny's mouth hung open in shock, her hand touching her stinging, reddened cheek.

"You son of a bitch," Jenny whispered softly. "How dare you hit me? I'm your fucking wife. You know what I can do to you?"

"What? Are you not going to sleep with me more? Kind of hard to cut me off anymore than you already have."

"Oh? Is that what this is about? You wished you would have married some tramp like your sister?"

Gabe reached back to slap her again, satisfied when she covered up to protect herself from the impending blow. Lowering his hand he just spun around and headed into the kitchen. "Go to bed," he called over his shoulder.

Gabe and Stephanie stayed in the kitchen, afraid to talk openly for fear that Jenny would hear.

"We're fucked," Stephanie whispered. "Everything is taking off, but its all in her name."

"What do you mean?" Gabe said, confused.

"The face cream, Farthingston, all of it! They've ordered two hundred fifty cases, that's worth over a hundred thousand dollars to us, not to mention the growth it will mean. It's all for nothing," she whispered.

"I don't know about all of that," Gabe said lamely, "but tomorrow you and I will go. We'll pack our things while she's at work. We'll go to a hotel until we can figure things out." He hoped that by that time Jenny would have sobered up and calmed down. He could smooth things over and make this work. He had to.

"I don't want to wait that long Gabe," Stephanie said. He could see the fear in her eyes. "She hates me. Hates me because I'm carrying a baby. I'm going to be a constant reminder of what she can never have."

Gabe knew she was right. They had to leave tonight. The decision he'd been dreading for months, the line he hadn't been able to make himself cross, it had been forced on him. Stephanie was scared and rightfully so. What would Jenny do if she guessed that her baby was his? He shuddered at the thought, unsure of what his wife would be capable of in the face of such betrayal.

"Wait here," he said and then he stole down the hall.

Keeping a keen ear on any sound coming from his bedroom, Gabe grabbed the empty suitcase in Steph's room and filled it with clothes, hoping he'd grabbed enough of everything to make it work for a couple of days. When he was done he grabbed some of his clothes from the hamper and then he tiptoed back to the kitchen. Like thieves in the night they slipped from the house, driving off in his pickup truck.

"I feel like our new life is starting tonight," Stephanie said as they drove down the city street.

Gabe looked at her and smiled, taking her hand in his and squeezing it tightly. They found a motel and checked in. Gabe ushered her into the tiny room, grateful that it was at least clean. For a long time they huddled together on the bed, Stephanie clinging to him as he wrapped her in his protective arms.

"Let me see your hand," she said. "No the other," when he offered his right. "You don't need this anymore," she said, wiggling his wedding band. "Take it off. Tomorrow I'll buy you a new one. One that's from me."

"We can't get married Stephanie," Gabe said plaintively.

"Why not?"

"Because you're my sister, or have you forgotten?"

"You are Gabriel Henricks," she said slowly.

"Uh huh," he agreed lamely. "What's that got to do with anything?"

"Well, why can't Gabriel Henricks marry Stephanie Johnson?"

Gabe couldn't believe his sister. She had kept her married name from her last divorce. Had she planned this for so long? His mind swam with the thought.

"Would anyone guess that those two people were related?"

"I guess not," he whispered, pulling her in for a kiss.

***

"Gabriel Henricks?" the stern voice on the phone said.

"Yes?" Gabe answered, his nerves shaken from the tone of the man on the line.

Two weeks had passed since they had left the house. Jenny had called him once, wondering if their marriage was truly over. She didn't seem to upset when he said that it was. He and Steph had found a tiny apartment. The empty rooms reminded him of his early years with Jenny, it seemed an appropriate start with Stephanie.

"The Gabriel Henricks married to Jennifer Stall Henricks?"

"Well, not for much longer," Gabe answered with a huff.

"Sir, my name is Special Agent Barnes and I'd very much like to talk to you concerning your wife's financial dealings."

Soon he was in a plain office, a bottle of water set in front of him by a smartly dressed woman as two men in dark suits waited patiently for her to exit the room. When the door closed they opened a file and placed on the table a number of balance sheets and log books.

"Do you know where your wife got the money to invest in your sister's company?" Agent Barnes asked.

"She said she had a trust fund she could borrow from," Gabe answered slowly.

"Did she say what trust fund?"

"No."

"Had she ever mentioned a trust fund before this?"

"No," Gabe said, worried that he was going to be dragged into this mess. "I thought maybe her aunt or her grandfather had set something up for her."

"Do you know how much money she invested into the company?"

"Twenty thousand dollars," he answered.

The two men whispered, one gesturing towards the spreadsheet. After a minute they turned back to him, their jaws set firmly as they considered him.

"Mr. Henricks, if we have reason to believe you are lying to us you will be implicated in this mess. Now, are you sure it was only twenty thousand dollars?"

"Look, I have the books she used for the business. I can show you how much she put into it."

The men looked very surprised at his words.

"You have the books? The ledgers she kept?"

"Yes," Gabe answered shakily. "I can get them for you."

Within half an hour they were at the apartment, the agents very excited to be holding the accounting ledgers Jenny had kept. As they pored over the pages, Stephanie pulled Gabe aside.

"Did they say what this is all about?"

"Not yet, but I think Jenny made a very bad mistake. One that may help us out." Gabe shot her a bright smile and then kissed her on the lips.

The men looked over the notes for a while and then they needed to head back to the office, Gabe was to come with them.

"I'll be home soon," he said, her hand clinging to him as he stepped out the door. His eyes darted down, looking again at the diamond engagement ring around her finger. "I love you," he said before he left.

***

"Jenny, they know."

The words hung in the air and for a moment he thought she might have hung up. He was back in the offices of the FBI. They'd provided him a script to follow, the points he needed to cover with her. Gabe didn't think she'd listen, but it was his best hope.

"Who?"

"Your firm, the SEC, the feds. They know you embezzled the money and they have all the proof." Gabe had to fight to keep his voice steady. So much was riding on this phone call, he'd never felt such pressure.

"You're lying. If they did you wouldn't be on the phone with me." Haughty. He could almost hear the sneer in her voice.

"Look Jenny, you got one chance to stay out of jail. Turn yourself in, sign some papers and tell them where the other eighty thousand dollars is stashed. Do all that and you might only get probation."

"Bullshit," she snapped. "They don't have jack, which is why they are using you to get to me. Well, sorry Gabe, I'm not playing this game either."

The phone went dead in his ear and he set the handset on the base. Wiping his hand through his hair, Gabe exhaled loudly, unsure of where this left him.

"Don't worry Mr. Henricks. She's scared. Now she'll make a mistake."

Gabe wasn't so sure, but he hoped they were right.

That night as they ate take out in their thread bare apartment the phone rang. Gabe answered, his eyes coming to life excitedly as he listened to the agent.

"Thank you. Thank you so much!" he gushed and then hung up.

"What is it? What happened?"

"Jenny tried to move the money! She had the other eighty thousand stashed in a self storage unit. They followed her and when she came out they pulled her over on a traffic violation. The money was on the seat next to her."

"My god, how stupid can you be?"

"It's beautiful though! She signed the papers. ALL of the papers!" Gabe shouted ecstatic.

"What papers?" Stephanie asked slowly. There had been no mention of papers before...

"The annulment papers and-" Gabe started to say.

"She admitted the marriage was a sham? You aren't married to her anymore?" Stephanie joined him in his excitement. Suddenly their future was free and clear.

"Not just that, she signed over controlling interest in the business to you!"

"But why?" Stephanie asked, stunned. "She hates me, why would she do that?"

"Part of the package that I set up with the feds. She had to sign it or she'd go to jail, it was an all or nothing deal."

Stephanie jumped up and kissed him deeply.

"Do you know what this means?" she asked as she broke the kiss. "We can get married tomorrow."

"Mm, I think we should go to bed and celebrate. What do you think?" Gabe said as he pressed his lips to hers once again.

"I think it's bad luck for the couple to fuck on the night before their wedding," she giggled.

"Don't think of me as your fiance, think of me as your brother."

***

"Here you go Ms. Stall. Gabriel left this last bit for you after you signed all the paperwork." The agent slid an envelope on the table towards her.

Jenny picked up the envelope, eyeing the man with distrust, expecting some last twist of the knife. Ripping it open she pulled out a single sheet of paper folded in half. She read it quickly.

"God damned whore!" she screamed, her fist clenching and crumpling the paper.

The agent picked up the paper, unable to control his curiosity, he smoothed it out and read:

The baby is mine. G.

Agnol
Agnol
1,627 Followers