Sister & Brother

Story Info
Older sister is taken by her brother.
3.8k words
4
315.3k
72
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
a2loveyou
a2loveyou
8 Followers

Ahmad was 21 year old. He had a small loving family with his parents and his elder sister. They had a small house and he and his sister used to sleep in one bed with him. His elder sister's name was Shazia. Shazia was 22, very fair, white skin, 5'3", 34 - 24- 34 and roundish face with dimple cheeks. She had beautiful eyes and wore skirt and T-shirt. She had boys chasing her day and night.

One night, around 12:30, Ahmad suddenly got up from his sleep, as he was feeling something heavy on his legs and with the sounds like "Ahhhhhhhh" and "Huuuuuun". He opened his eyes and saw that his sister spread her legs widely, folding the knee joints. As there was not enough place, her thigh was resting on his legs. Her thighs were totally naked and they were very beautiful. She was moving her hands between the inner thighs. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning.

His dick got erect with that very erotic scene. He felt his body temperature raising and his breath became heavy. He slowly moved close towards her. Now his face was near her big boobs and he could feel the aroma of her sweat from her opened armpit, which was hardly one inch near to his nose. That was the greatest smell he had ever smelled. He was really exited and forgot that she was his own sister.

Then he took a daring step. He put his hand in her thigh, pretending to happen accidentally. It was very smooth and silky. Shazia got shocked and instantly checked his eyes whether he was sleeping or not. She couldn't able to confirm as he was acting to be in sleep. She moved uncomfortably but she failed to take his hand off as her thigh was in between his leg and hand. Few minutes passed and he dared further. He moved his hands close to her pussy. He didn't get any response from her and he was sure that at this moment, she was helpless. He got lot of strength with this thought and he slowly started moving his hand further and could feel her bush now. He stopped his fingers to wait for the response as he was still a bit scared to do this. But she was lying there simply closing her eyes.

Now he started moving his fingers on her pussy. Her pubic hair was so silky and outer lips were so smooth! He felt the wetness of the pussy. He pinched on the juicy pussy with out a second thought. She screamed with low pitch, "Aaaaah," and He started fingering her cunt. His two fingers were moving in her juicy pussy and she opened her legs more widely and started moaning. He started biting her boobs, which was near to his head. She started pressing his head hardly towards her breast. The game stopped there and they got up.

He took off her top. Her breast was very big and they were really firm. He kissed on her pussy and started tasting her sour juice. He sucked the erected black nipples. She had gone mad and pushed him back and kissed very hard. Their tongues fought for some time and she pulled out his hot muscular rod out and shook that with her hand. She started a wonderful blowjob. She sucked his dick with tight strokes. He played with her beautiful boobs, pussy and with her ass. Suddenly they heard a noise from their parents' bedroom and they immediately stopped.

From the next day, Ahmad and Shazia got closer to each other and they realized their temptation for each other. The next day, she started giving him more sweet views of her beautiful body. She started scratching at her pretty boobs or if nobody was looking at her, she started rubbing her groin, always staring in his eyes while doing all those. But as his parents were around, they couldn't do anything. They both were very excited about the expected chance of being alone at home and finish the unfinished business of the previous night.

In the mean time, Shazia went to Kitchen for making tea for their dad. Shazia was standing at the kitchen counter, while he entered in the kitchen to get water from the refrigerator. Shazia was wearing cotton Salwar and shirt with white shameez underneath. She was not wearing any brassier and her beautiful boobs were jiggling due to her movements. Shazia immediately came in front of him and embraced Ahmad. He felt her body mashing his. His already hard cock was her pubis. Very slowly, she moaned, "uuuummmm." Then she started moving her pubis up and down in slow moves and he was feeling like cumming at that very spot. Shazia started rubbing her pointy boobs on his chest. His hard dick was pressed between her thighs. It was very difficult for him to control himself from gripping her and to fuck her right then. But he knew that his parents were still at home.

He went to his room, took off his shirt and went inside the bathroom. He was feeling to jerk off but decided to wait for Shazia. He just took off his trouser and left his underwear on his body. His dick was standing like a flag pole inside his underwear. After a few minutes, he heard his door open and heard Shazia saying, "Ahmad, Your tea." He slowly opened the door and saw Shazia standing at the door of bathroom with a naughty smile on her face. He whispered, "Where are mom and dad?" She answered, "Both are getting ready to go to office." After hearing that He immediately came out and grabbed her. He hugged her tightly with his body, which was only in underwear. He kissed her on face. He felt her trembling in his arms. Then he kissed on her lips. Her lips were so soft that he kept on kissing her lips. Then he felt her open her mouth and he probed his tongue inside her mouth. That was a sweet sensation he was having!

He was French kissing her and she was doing the same thing. They were practically sucking each others tongues. He moved his one hand to her round and right ass. His other hand sneaked towards her sexy boobs. Then he felt her one hand rubbing his back, her other hand moved to his underwear. He felt like in heaven! He took her lips in his mouth and started sucking her lips. She got very excited and she took hold of his hard dick from the underwear and started rubbing it. He got hold of her right breast in his hand and started rubbing it, still sucking her lips. She was trembling now with excitement.

Suddenly Ahmad felt the presence of their mom in the next room. Immediately he got off Shazia. Shazia went to the kitchen again and he went to the bathroom - no need to say for what.

Finally, the golden and memorable moment of their lives arrived. Their parents announced that they were living for the office. Like always, they instructed Ahmad to lock the house from inside in a good manner and also instructed him to take good care of Shazia. By hearing this, both thought they will have the best care for each other. Shazia giggled in a naughty way. After that Ahmad went with them to lock the door. He closed all the windows and doors and started running upstairs to his room. He knew he had the whole noon to take care of her elder sister in a special way.

He reached to his room and opened the door. He was glued at the door step. Windows of his room was covered with a heavy curtain. Main lights were turned off and only side lamps with low power bulbs were on. Shazia, his sweet elder sister, was lying on the bed in her new nightie of sky blue color, which had buttons on the front from upward to bottom. She was starting at the door with a lustful look in her eyes and a wonderful smile on her face. Her head was lying on the pillow and her thick black hair were piled there. She was really looking like a Goddess.

Shazi was rubbing her breasts in slow moves. He was frozen at the door step while looking all those. Then Shazia whispered, "Are you going to stand there till night? C'mon your sister is waiting to love you." After saying this, she winked in a naughty way. He couldn't control himself and started moving towards the bed. Shazia got off the bed and stood up. She started moving towards him. She was having heavy breaths. He went near her and took her in his arms.

Then they were kissing each other. He started kissing her face from her forehead. Then his lips came to her beautiful eyes and kissed there. Then he came to her sexy nose and kissed there lightly. Then the lips went to her white creamy soft cheeks and kissed there. In the meanwhile, they were feeling each other with their hands and both of them were trembling with excitement and passions. Then he started kissing her on her luscious full lips. They hugged each other tightly. They started French kissing. They were exchanging their salvia in each other's mouths. They kept on doing that for more than 10 minutes. Then he moved his lips towards her sexy ears and started licking her ears. He took her ear lobes in his mouth and started sucking them.

Shazia was moaning, "AAaaaaaaaaaHmmmmmmmm." He was feeling her breasts moving up and down a bit faster. Then he came to her long neck and started kissing there. He was feeling her nipples poking in his chest even from inside their clothes. Then he heard her screaming, "Ooohhhh Raju, I can't take it any longer. Please hurry." He laughed. Then she started taking off his clothes with trembling hands. Soon He was standing there only in his underwear with a tent of one pole. He made her stand in front of him. He started French kissing her. While kissing her, he started opening the buttons of her night gown. When he opened two buttons of her gown, he moved his mouth from her lips to her chest and started rubbing his mouth there. In the meanwhile, he kept on opening the buttons of her gown. Very soon, she was standing almost nude in front of him.

She had nothing but a black panty. Below her long and slender neck, she had a pair of the most beautiful boobs. Her breasts were full and round. They were topped with light brown nipples. They were quite small but looking very hard. Below her breasts, she had a tight and flat tummy. She had white pair of legs, with no hair on them. She didn't have a single dot on her body. He couldn't control himself after watching such a beauty and picked her up on his arms and took her to his bed. He laid her there very slowly. He kissed her lightly on her lips and moved to her inviting boobs. He took hold of her one breast in his hand and took the other one in his mouth. Firstly he kissed that. Then he took it in his mouth and started sucking it. He was rubbing her other breast with his hand. What a feeling they were having! Shazia was moaning, "...ooohhhhh...."

He started teasing her one nipple with very slow biting. He was feeling her nipple getting more and more stiffen in his mouth. Then he switched over to her other breast and did the same thing there. She was now bucking off the bed. Her both breasts were wet with his saliva. He started moving down from her breasts. He kissed and licked her flat tummy for a few moments and then started teasing her navel with the tip of his tongue. While teasing her, he started rubbing her thighs with his both hands. She was bucking like a fish without water. He could smell the aroma of her cunt juices in the air.

Then he took hold of her panties and started to take them off. His hands were shivering. The panties started sliding on her silky body. His sexy sister was lying totally nude in front of him. Her thighs were on both sides of his body, while he was sitting in between them. Even he could see her sealed lips of her sweet cunt. He stared at her and she just blushed and covered her face with her hands. He couldn't control himself and covered her body with his. He came over her. Then he realized that he was still wearing his underwear. He immediately adjusted himself and yanked his underwear immediately. She was still hiding her face with her hands. Again he came over her and got hold of her hands. Now they both were stark naked. Their bodies were pressed together, glued to each other. Her nude breasts were poking in his bear chest, his stomach was pressed to her flat tummy and best of all, his hard dick was lying on her virgin cunt. Even He was feeling her virgin pussy throbbing with excitement. She felt his dick smashing against her throbbing pussy in excitement. His excitement was getting higher and higher just thinking that he was doing it with his OWN SISTER.

He took hold of her hands from her face and took them away. Her eyes were closed and the corners of her lips were shivering. She was taking heaving breaths. He couldn't stop himself and kissed her on her juicy lips. Then he moved himself a little and started rubbing his hard dick on her tight cunt opening. He was feeling wetness on his dick. He again kissed her. Then he started moving down on her body. First on her neck, then on her sexy boobs, then on her tummy. Then he was lying in between her thighs. Her virgin pussy was inches away from his mouth. He could smell the scent of her oozing love juice. That was a great sight! Her sealed lips were oozing pearl white liquid.

He couldn't control any more and glued his lips to her tight, hot and virgin cunt. He heard her long moan, "uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh..." He just held on her both hands with his both hands and started kissing her cunt. He was feeling her love juices touching his lips. First he kept on kissing her for two minutes. Then he realized that her cunt was oozing more juices. He couldn't control himself and started licking her virgin cunt. The moment his tongue touched her cunt, she moaned very loud, "uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh.. " Then he felt her having her first orgasm. He glued his mouth to her pussy and kept on sucking her love juices. It was such a strange and sweet taste - a bit salty but very pleasant! Then Shazia was relaxed. Ahmad immediately took her love button. He took it in his lips and started sucking her. Very soon she was again moving her hips on the bed crazily. He then changed his position and now he was lying on the bed and she was sitting in between his legs. She got hold of his dick with her both hands and rubbed it very hard. Then he gripped her one hand and started masturbating himself with his sister's hand. Then he removed his hand. She giggled and started doing it in a right way. Ahmad got relaxed and lied on the bed. Now she was stroking his cock with her soft hands.

He felt her other hand tickling his balls, still stroking his tool with one hand. He started watching her. What a lovely sight! Such a beauty sitting stark naked in between his thighs and playing with his dick! She started moving her head towards his cock. Then she kissed the tip of his cock with her full lips. She got bolder. She just opened her mouth and took the head of his tool in her mouth. What a great sensation it was for her brother! He moaned, "ooooooohhhhhhh my dear sis!" She stared into his eyes. While looking at him, she got more of his dick in her mouth and now he could feel the wetness and the warmth of her sweet and sexy mouth on his tool. Then she started moving her mouth up and down on his dick. He couldn't stop himself and started moaning, "oohhh ohhhh ooooohhhhhh..". Now she started the tempo and tried to get more of his dick in her mouth. But it was too big for her to take fully inside. So she started licking the full length of it with her lips and tongue. Very soon his full dick dipped with her saliva and he was feeling like getting closer to cum. She kept sucking his dick and he just got relaxed and started feeling her lips and tongue swirling around his dick. Soon he was feeling getting closer. He moaned, "AAAAAaaahhhhhhhhhhh..." and started shooting his cum inside her mouth. She started sucking his tool like a vacuum machine and he was feeling her drinking his cum. She really tried her level best. But as he was cumming like never before in his life, he was shooting loads and loads of cum in her mouth. Though she was gulping it as much as she could but it was too much for her. His cum started coming out from the corners of her mouth and started moving on her chin. That sight was too much for him! He kept on shooting more and more cum in her mouth. Then of course, he had to stop. They both were breathing very hard by now and were fully covered with sweating.

Then he opened his eyes and looked at her. She was staring at him with a big smile on her face. Then she started taking off his cum from her chin and took the fingers in her mouth. Though he was just discharged just a few moments ago, he started feeling a new life in his soft and limp dick. She looked at it and smiled. She took his limp dick in her mouth and again started sucking it. He was again hard like rod. Then she took off his dick from her mouth and started licking his balls.

He immediately made her lie on the bed. He was crazy like any thing. He moved to her sexy and virgin cunt and started licking and lapping her tight and hot cunt. He kept sucking and licking her cunt and applied as much saliva as he could, in and out of her virgin cunt, as it was her first time to get fucked and he didn't want her to get more pain from that. But that was too much for him. He couldn't think of anything else anymore but to have his lovely sister as his wife. He took both her legs and kept them on his shoulders. He held both of her hands in his both hands. Both of them were staring in each other's eyes and he was rubbing his hard dick on her virgin cunt. Then he adjusted the head of his hard dick and kept it on the hole of her virgin and tight pussy with his hands. Then he pushed his dick head a bit and she moaned higher in pain.

Now the head of his dick was between the petals of his sweet sister's virgin cunt. Then he left his dick and again took both of her hands in his hands. Her legs were on his shoulders and he was keeping his weight on her legs and on his knees. Then staring in her eyes, he started pushing his hard dick inside her tight and virgin cunt. She started crying with pain. He kept on increasing the pressure and soon quarter of his hard, thick and long dick was wedged inside her hot and tight cunt. She started crying with tears. He started sliding his dick in and out, even though he was not fully inside her cunt. He was also shivering due to too much delight.

Then it was the moment when his mind stopped thinking anything else but his own pleasure. He held her hands tightly and shoved his dick with full thrust. There was a loud cry from Shazia's lips and more than half of his dick was inside her tight pussy. He still couldn't penetrate as there was her hymen. He stopped himself for sometime and took Shazia's nipples in his hands and started rubbing them. Tears were flowing from her eyes and she was breathing very hard. Shazia was like bathing in sweat. Even there was small beads of sweat around her lips and on forehead. Ahmad took out his dick and started rubbing the head of his dick on her throbbing pussy. He started rubbing her clit with his dick. In the mean while, he kept on rubbing nipples of her breasts with his hands.

After a few moments, she was ok and started taking deep breaths. He knew that she was ready now. So without saying any thing, he again held her hands and started to push his hard dick in her tight cunt. After moving the head of his hard dick inside his cunt for few moments, he took a deep breath and with a powerful thrust, he pushed all of his dick inside her hot and tight cunt. She cried quite louder this time. He tore her hymen and his full dick was inside her pussy. He kept on moving his dick in and out of her tight cunt. He was feeling extra lubrication around his dick. But he knew that this was her blood.

Finally he was fully inside his sweet sister and was fucking her with long thrusts. After a few moments, she also stopped crying and started enjoying their first fuck. Ahmad was fucking her own sister crazily. The bed was bouncing with huge noises. But they were least concerned as they knew that there was no one in the house. Shazia was now responding to his fucking thrushts. While he pushed his dick inside her, she was also pushing her tight and hot pussy to meet his thrust. The room was filled with the aroma of their sweat and her cunt juices. They were now just staring at each other and he was fucking her with full thrusts.

a2loveyou
a2loveyou
8 Followers
12