Sister and Brother Ch. 04

Story Info
Sis and her CD Brother continue adventures.
2.5k words
4.42
67.6k
34

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up before my sister and quietly slipped out of her room. I wanted to make a little breakfast in bed for us. I was still on cloud nine after the amazing sex we had had the previous evening. When I was done making breakfast I went back to her room with the food and gently woke her up. She smiled at me, wearing her silky pajamas, and leaned over to kiss me.

"Good morning, lover," she said. "What's all this?"

"I wanted to make a little something special for you for treating me to such an awesome experience last night." I told her.

"Oh, that wasn't necessary, it was really my pleasure too." She replied. "But, I won't argue."

She spoke when we were finishing up eating. "I have a feeling that you are still interested in continuing our adventure this weekend, right?" my sister asked.

"Absolutely." I responded.

"Well would you like to get a little more adventurous?"

"What do you have in mind?" I asked, my heart beginning to beat faster in anticipation.

"I'd like to keep that a secret for now. But I promise that you won't be disappointed. You just have to trust me." She said.

"OK, I guess, but how about a little hint? Please." I replied. I really couldn't guess what she might be planning. The sexy lingerie she had left for me to wear the day before, her matching outfit, the blow jobs, fucking and anal sex, on her and me were all beyond my expectations already.

"Nope, no hints. You just have to trust me." She told me.

I agreed that I would trust her. I was very excited at this point and not the least bit nervous. My sister had been so understanding to this point and the sex we had shared had been awesome. I knew there was nothing to worry about.

"Well then I will need to go out for a while, not too long, just to pick up a few things. While I am out you 'beautify' yourself again. I have some other new things for you to wear which I picked up." She went to her closet and presented me with two shopping bags.

"Go shower and then change into these. I'll clean up in the other bathroom and then go run my errands." She said.

I took the bags and went to shower. I promised myself that I wouldn't look at the contents until I was ready to put them on. Taking my shower I lingered under the hot water caressing my smooth skin. I loved the way my legs felt when they rubbed up against each other. The feeling of my hairless balls between my legs was exquisite.

After the shower and a little touch-up work with a shaver I went back to my room to get dressed. As I went into my room I heard the front door close and my sister's car start up. She was off on whatever errand she had planned.

I took the clothes out of the bags my sister had given me and had to admire my sister's taste. She knew how to pick out things that were so sexy, but not trashy. Today's ensemble was different a little different. She had stayed with red again this time. There was a sexy satin and lace bra, lacy 'boy short' panties, and a lacy garter belt with silky red thigh high stockings again along with a silk camisole. There was a red velvet dress to wear and some very high stiletto heel pumps. I put on the lingerie and then the dress. Again the electric feeling in my body was amazing. I could never have imagined that clothes could feel so good. I looked at the shoes and my heart seemed to skip a beat. The heel was obviously over 4 inches, maybe even 5 inches and tapered to a tiny point. They were the sexiest shoes I have ever seen. Yet I didn't know how I would manage walking in them. I reminded myself that the first time I had worn high heels 3 inches seemed like a lot but I learned to walk in those fairly quickly. I put on the shoes and took a few cautious steps. It wasn't easy to walk but by taking careful short steps I began to walk with ease.

I went back to my sister's room and did my make-up. I decided to be more dramatic in my look, to take a step up and be a little more slutty than before. I used more dark eye shadow and eyeliner and used more mascara. I chose a hot red lipstick. This was a look similar to the one you see on many of the girls you see in cum-shot porno. I was getting turned on and could feel the slick pre-cum leaking from my dick, making the area between my legs even more slick.

I didn't have to wait long after getting dressed and made-up for my sister to come home. I was anxious to get a clue as to what surprise she had come up with so I looked out the window when I heard her pull up. I saw her get out of the car and then the passenger door opened. My heart began to race! She had brought someone over. Someone else would know about my sexual habit. But then I realized this would be a threesome! This was a surprise, something I never would have imagined. I looked at the passenger who got out of the car. It was an attractive woman similar in age to the two of us. She looked familiar but I couldn't really place the face since they were still a little far off. I tried to think, where had I seen her before? Was it one of my sister's friends? I didn't think so but I wasn't sure, but the closer they came the more familiar she looked. Then it suddenly came to me: it was our cousin Jess! I couldn't believe it. I was in shock that all of this was happening.

When the door opened I had regained my composure and tried not to look so surprised. My sister and our cousin came in and there was immediate silence. Jess had the same look on her face that I must have had a few moments ago.

My sister spoke up, "Surprise!"

Jess looked at me and said, "Yeah I'll say, I had no idea."

My sister said, "Me either, until about a week ago when I came in on him like this."

"And you didn't tell me?" Jess asked.

"I wanted to make sure he was comfortable with this first." My sister replied.

"I guess that is fair." Jess said.

I looked at Jess and was impressed with what I saw. The outfit was as sexy as what I was wearing: a black leather skirt, black stockings and stiletto heels similar in height to mine and a res silk blouse. I could only imagine what was underneath. Jess was looking at me in the same way. I was sure that our hearts were beating just as hard and fast.

My sister was wearing the black dress that I had worn a week ago during our first "sexcapade".

My sister spoke up, "I guess some things do run in families."

"They certainly seem to." Jess said. I nodded my agreement.

"I guess I need to explain to you, brother," my sister said,. "A while back Jess borrowed my computer. I had been using it to read stories about cross-dressing guys like I told you about a week ago. Jess found the links and talked to me. I was embarrassed but then I found out that he cross-dressed too. That is why I wasn't so shocked to see you dressed up last week."

"Wow." Was all I could say.

"We have been enjoying each other sexually for a while now. I have wanted to expand what we do but didn't know how. Then I walked in on you and I knew just what to do." My sister explained.

"So, are you up for some new experiences?" my sister asked.

Jess and I responded at once, "Yes."

"Then lets go."

My sister started things off by grabbing me and Jess and pulling the three of us together for a three way kiss. Our lips moved from one to another and our tongues flicked wildly around each other's mouths. My sister gently nibbled and tugged at my lip and my cousin flicked her tongue around my sister's and my lips. I was in ecstasy again already. I could feel my cock leaking pre-cum all down my legs.

My sister broke off the kiss and led us into her room.. First she began by stripping off the tight jeans and halter top she was wearing and laying down on the edge of her bed. She was again wearing lingerie like what I had on. I responded by pulling off my dress as Jess wiggled out of his clothes.

Now I could see that Jess was also wearing sexy lingerie: black merrywiddow and stockings with black panties. I was so turned on. He had also concealed his dick back and behind his legs. When I looked at the panties I could see a shiny moist spot. I knew that Jess was oozing pre-cum too.

My sister made he wishes known right away. "I want one of you licking my pussy while the other sucks my tits."

We responded without hesitation. I went down between my sister's legs and pulled her panties off. She spread her legs wider so I could get in and get started. Jess went to her tits and pulled her bra to the side. Jess started sucking her nipple in and out of his mouth, licking around the areolas. My sister started to squirm a little and moan slightly.

I began to give attention to her cunt. I inhaled deeply and smelled her snatch. The scent was intoxicating. I began to spread her pussy lips and felt that she was very wet. She was obviously as turned on as I was. I spread her pussy lips and moved in and began licking her clit. I slowly ran my tongue up her clit and my sister responded by arching her back, raising her hips towards my face. I flicked my tongue around her clit and rubbed her pussy lips with my finger slowly.

"Don't tease me!" my sister demanded. "Suck my cunt till I cum!"

I sucked her clit between my lips and ran my tongue over the end of it. I massaged my fingers around her cunt lips and began to massage her anus with my other hand.

I could hear my cousin continue to suck her tits. My sister was responding incredibly. She was moaning, "Don't stop, don't stop. Oh, suck it, lick it."

At once I thrust my fingers into her cunt and ass and began to rub her from the inside. She thrust her hips up into my face and let out a loud squeal. "Yes! That's it! Harder!"

I sucked her clit and massaged her cunt and ass harder. Almost instantly she began to cum. Just as before her hips rose up and her thighs squeezed together. This time she was much louder. "OH GOD! YES! I'M CUMMING! KEEP GOING! DON'T STOP! DON'T EVER STOP! SUCK MY TITS! LICK MY CUNT! GOD YESSSSS!" My sister was grinding her cunt into her face and her legs had a strong hold on my face. I kept licking and sucking and fingering her cunt and ass. I could feel all of her muscles spasm rhythmically as she moaned and squealed in pleasure. With my head held so tightly between her legs I could barely breathe but I didn't care I just kept pleasuring my sister. Her orgasm began to subside but then I heard Jess starting to suck her tits again. My sister began to orgasm again and I sucked her clit and finger fucked her some more. She let out a loud scream and her hips thrust up high. "Ahhhh. Yessss!" she screamed.

Her orgasm continued for what seemed like minutes. Her hips were thrusting and her pussy and ass muscles kept squeezing my fingers. Her orgasm faded and she said it was enough. "Oh God I can't take any more." I eased up on sucking her clit and fingering her.

"God, I have never cum like that in my life." She said, barely able to catch her breath. "I owe you both!"

My sister rested for a few moments to recover from her orgasm. My cousin and I moved up the bed and pressed our bodies against hers.

"I hope you are ready for your turn." She said.

Jess and I looked at each other and nodded to my sister.

"OK. Then sit up. Face each other and kneel down and relax." She told us.

My sister got between us and put her hands down our panties. My cock instantly sprang out, covered in my pre-cum. Jess's dick came out and was also covered. My sister grabbed one cock with each hand and began licking each, alternating back and forth between us. She transitioned from licking to taking each head in her mouth and sucking lightly. While she was sucking she was also stroking the bases of our rigid dicks. The view of her sucking my cock had me getting more and more turned on. I looked across at Jess and decided to kiss while my sister was sucking us off and giving us hand jobs. I had never been turned on by the thought of two guys kissing. On the other hand seeing pictures of lesbian kiss and get it on always got me turned on. When I leaned in and began to kiss my cousin the thought of two guys kissing didn't cross my mind. The image I had was of two hot girls getting it on. I kissed my cousin passionately and Jess kissed back. Our tongues intermingled and explored each other's mouths. With my sister still massaging and sucking my dick and my cousin passionately kissing me and all three of us dressed in sexy lingerie and high heels my climax was coming on quickly. I felt my balls tighten up and my back began to arch as my semen began to shoot from my throbbing cock. My sister kept stroking the shaft of my dick as my cum kept spurting out but she stopped sucking and let my jism shoot out and hit my cousin's stomach.

Since she had stopped sucking my dick while I came my sister dedicated her attention of her mouth to my cousin's cock. A moment after I began to orgasm Jess began to cum too. We were still locked in a passionate kiss. When Jess started to cum my sister released his dick from her mouth to let Jess' cum splash on me. Jess shot stream after stream of hot liquid. The shots hit me on my belly and dribbled down to my groin. As our orgasms subsided my sister led us back to lie down on the bed. My orgasm had made me lightheaded and a little dizzy but it was again an awesome feeling. My sister lay between us, looking back and forth at us and smiling. I looked back and smiled at her and my cousin. This was turning into an amazing weekend.