Sister & Sandra & Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" I sputtered, looking down at my chest. Piss was still running down my skin in little rivulets. She'd sprayed half her body-weight in urine on me! The strong smell wasn't unpleasant, though. Just unexpected. And avoiding the stinging in the eyes would have been nice.

The taste? Well, let's just say it's not for everybody. But I've come to understand that it is a nice treat for a lot more people than I ever realized!

That was the day I understood that I liked piss, too.

(Sister! You say, what about your sister?! I haven't forgotten her. Her part will come. This is all part of a chain of events. One leads to another to another. And besides, there's a lot more to tell about this girl, too.)

"I'm so sorry," came a small voice from the carpet beside my bed. "Don't hurt me, please."

"Fuck!" I said again, stretching out to look down over the edge of the bed. She was sneaking a peek at me out of the corner of one eye. I noticed the backs of her legs and her feet were wet. I suddenly wanted to lick them, and just like that I wasn't mad. I was hornier than ever.

I reached down and gently stroked her side. "Here," I said, holding out my other hand. "Come up here and let's finish."

With wide, disbelieving eyes she let me pull her back up to the bed. Straddling me once again, she paused to look back at me. "Wh—what about your bed?" she whispered. "It'll get wet."

I laughed and bit at her inner thigh. "Hey, it's already wet!"

She didn't laugh, but she did turn back to my cock and started sucking again. I commenced licking and sucking at her juiced and salty cunt, now ready for what was to come. After another moment, she pulled off me again and said, breathlessly, "OK—" and she pissed again.

Never in my life had I thought urine could be so hot and so much. She peed forever, and I left my mouth open and let it run in and overflow. Every now and then I swallowed, and every now and then I moved my face around to wash in it. It was the biggest sexual high I'd ever known in my life to that point. And it felt so right for me. Had I taken time then to think about it, I'd have probably committed myself, but who thinks when his dick is hard?

All I knew was that a very kinky and horny and beautiful nineteen year-old girl had left the house where she was a sex-slave and had come to see me just so we could fuck. The fact that she liked to cum as she pissed, of course, now meant I wanted to keep her. And it turned out that I did, for another two years.

After she finished pissing, her sucking increased in speed and pressure. Nothing prepares a man for cumming like a woman who knows how to change tempo on his dick at just the right moments. I exploded like a man who hadn't cum in weeks. I was half-convinced I was going to die right then and there.

She sucked me a little more, then licked all up and down my shaft, very lightly. She made no move to get off me, and I was content just to lie there as my cock softened and flopped in her fingers. She didn't weigh all that much, and I was starting to really like having her close. She cleared her throat, then whispered something.

"What?" I said, staring at her dripping pussy.

She whispered only barely louder. "Can you give me some now?" And I knew what she meant.

As I grunted and let my urine flow, I knew she wasn't going to miss a drop. Her lips were velvet on my pissing cock, and I lay back, closed my eyes, and groaned till I was empty.

Please send comments to the email address in my profile.

12