Sister/Brother Always/Forever Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman laughed as she picked up her purse that had fallen to the ground when she had been grabbed. "Oh very well Mr. Macho Man. It is just a few blocks down this street."

Alex glanced back at the unconscious man against the wall. Alex considered calling the police, then decided that the splitting headache the man will be feeling for the next few days was enough punishment. Alex followed the woman out of the alley. Alex glanced at her with the intention of checking to see if there were any visible injuries, but the more he looked the more it was impossible to not notice how nicely shaped her body was. Her breasts pushed against the fabric of the dress due to her strained breathing, making it obvious that her breasts were in fantastic proportion to her clearly athletic body. What really gave him pause were her purple eyes as well as the silver strands of hair she had on the right side of her face. It was weirdly almost like looking in a mirror. Something tugged at his memory.

They walked silently for a few seconds until the woman said, "Thank you for what you did back there. My name is Laura, by the way."

"It's okay, I am just glad that you are not seriously hurt. Please, call me Alex." Alex realized that they had arrived at the art gallery that he was originally heading towards. "Is this is where you were going?" he asked.

Laura shrugged, "Yeah, my friend had set me up on a blind date that I was supposed to meet here a little bit ago. Most likely the guy left thinking that I was standing him up."

Alex's mind started putting things together. "By any chance is Chris the name of this friend of yours?"

Laura looked surprised, "Her name is Claire, but Chris is the name of her boyfriend."

The puzzle began falling into place in Alex's mind. "Well, I think I can guarantee that guy does not think that you walked out on him. My friend Chris set me up on a blind date as well and told me that I was supposed to meet her here a little while ago. If I had to guess, I think we are each other's date."

Alex was amused as Laura instinctively gave him a quick look over. Apparently his dark blue button-up shirt with dark grey slacks, matched with a black belt and black dress boots from Guess, met to her satisfaction as she blushed a little bit. Alex glanced outside the gallery to a nearby café. "Well, after what just happened, I think we both deserve a drink."

The next two hours passed by like a blur for the two of them. After ordering drinks Alex asked about Laura's kickboxing background; Laura was intrigued with Alex's jiu-jitsu experience. Laura told Alex the story about how Claire had called Laura a few weeks ago to blab how a really cute stranger named Chris had randomly talked to Claire at a club and promised to teach her how to tango if she would meet him the following weekend. Alex told Laura how apparently the very next day after meeting Claire, Chris frantically searched the whole city for a Latin dance instructor so he could learn how to do the tango so that the girl from the club would have no idea Chris had never tangoed in his life. Alex talked about his love for music and some funny stories from touring around the country; Laura talked about how she played the violin in high school but always wished she would start it back up.

Eventually, Laura mentioned that it was getting late and she needed to get home. Alex asked her where her car was. "Actually, my car is at home. I am supposed to call Claire, and she will come pick me up."

Alex shook his head. "Let Claire know I am going to drive you home. I am going to make sure you get home safe."

Laura opened her mouth to argue with him, but something inside her told her that she could trust him. Plus, being around this interesting and hot guy a little longer was not the worst thing in the world. Laura decided that tomorrow she would blame her impulsiveness on the wine. After she had texted Claire about the change of plans, Alex offered her his arm which she tentatively wrapped her hands around. She could feel his firm arm muscles against the fabric of his shirt, and a jolt of electricity went up her spine. Her breathing picked up slightly, and she was aware how warm her cheeks were feeling.

They walked in silence to the garage, and Alex opened the passenger door to his car. Laura stared at his black Audi R8 and the front license plate spelling "TORNADO". Something deep in Laura's memory dinged in recognition, but the exact memory would not come to mind. Laura slipped into the passenger seat. Alex closed the door and walking to the other side got into the driver side. Laura told him her address, which he entered into his car's GPS system. The car growled as Alex pushed the accelerator and the car began moving.

Alex turned on the radio and Sarasate's "Carmen Fantasy" played softly as they went through the city. He looked over and saw Laura's eyes tearing up. "Are you sure you are not hurt? The hospital is not far from here, we can have a doctor check to make sure everything is okay."

Laura shook her head. "No, that guy did not injure me. It just gets so tiring having to be so strong when I am not strong at all. My last boyfriend broke up with me a while ago and I cried for weeks. Now that guy snuck up on me out of nowhere and who knows what would have happened if you had not been there to help, and now you probably think I am just some crazy girl that just spills her guts out and cries a lot!" Laura turned towards the side window, her voice breaking up into soft crying.

Alex hesitated a moment, surprised at her emotional outburst of very private information. He sensed that he needed to do something, so Alex put his right hand on her left leg in an attempt to comfort her. "That is not true at all. I think that you had the strength to handle a situation that not a lot of women or even men would be able to handle as well as you are. To be able to go through that as well as handle a blind date? That is amazing, if you ask me."

Laura did not say anything for a minute, looking out the window. Eventually the crying slowed down. "Are you just saying that?"

Alex smiled. "I promise I am being completely truthful."

A moment later Alex became very aware that his hand was not just on her leg, it was on her upper left thigh. He became even more aware that due to how Laura had shifted to face her window, her skirt had raised enough that while his palm was on top of her skirt his fingers were touching her bare skin. Alex started to feel his temperature begin to pick up. It felt wrong to have the thoughts he was having when she was still obviously emotional, and yet something about her was overwhelming his reasoning.

His fingers began lightly massaging the areas of her skin that they were touching. Alex was aware of Laura becoming really still. He was ready to stop the moment she said "no", but she did not say anything. After a minute Alex slowly moved his fingers upward, her skirt being slowly moved upwards as well. Her skin felt so smooth, so soft, and so feminine. Alex could feel his body coming to full attention, and his crotch began to aching with need. Alex glanced at her as his fingers started moving around to her inner thigh.

Laura could barely breathe. His fingers felt so good on her skin. It had been so long since she had felt anything remotely as erotic. Whether it was the wine still in her system or maybe it was the feelings about him that she could not identify, she was not sure which it was. All she knew was that for whatever reason, she felt completely safe with this man.

Almost without her realizing it, her legs opened a bit more, giving him better access to the burning center between her legs. Laura could sense Alex's breathing was getting faster, and glancing at his pants it was becoming more evident by the second that he clearly desired her. She could feel his fingers move slowly but surely up her inner thigh, and a small moan escaped her lips.

She was aware of every inch of skin his fingers lightly touched until soon he was stroking her pussy lips over her panties. Laura groaned as her body shook a bit. It felt so good! He had to be aware how soaking wet her panties were becoming, but sensation was so erotic that Laura could not even concentrate on how embarrassed she was. She needed more! After a minute of amazing torture, on instinct Laura moved her feet up onto his expensive car dashboard, moving her legs even wider apart to give him complete access to her most intimate area.

She heard Alex chuckle, and then the only thing in the world she was aware of was his hand slipping under her panties and his palm coming in contact with her cunt. Laura began moaning loader, everything felt amazing and good. "Why does everything feel so right with this man I just met tonight?" she wondered.

Then the tip of his index finger slipped inside her wet slit and Laura stopped wondering. She stopped thinking period. This felt so hot and deliciously naughty, and also somehow familiar. Right now she did not want to be that strong person that had to hold back the tears during the day or had to fight off that attacker earlier that night. She could let herself go and be a vulnerable woman with this man whom she felt a connection that she could not yet understand.

"Please, please!" She uttered.

She heard Alex reply, "Please what, Laura? Tell me what you want. Tell me exactly what you want."

Laura began panting at how hot her body felt. "Please, I need to feel you more inside me. Please!"

Laura groaned as her plea was immediately granted, his finger slowly sliding deliciously the rest of the way inside her. Laura could feel her insides being slightly stretched, being filled up. Alex started moving his finger slowly out to the very fingertip, then back inside. Then almost completely back out, and then completely back inside her. Laura was going wild! He was beginning to speed up a bit, his finger moving in and out of her wet cunt relentlessly, over and over.

Laura was panting hard; the window next to her was starting to steam up quickly from the heat her body was generating. It felt so amazing! Laura reached down with her right hand and started to rub her clit as Alex kept fingered her. Her need was growing fast now, everything felt so amazing and right and fucking erotic. Laura began rubbing her clit furiously. She wanted to cum. She needed to cum. She had never wanted anything as badly. Her stomach was starting to shake with need, wanting a release.

Suddenly Laura could feel an orgasm about to rip through her body. "Fuck me, fuck this pussy with your fingers, I need it so bad, please finger fuck me, give it to me now!" Laura cried out.

At that moment Alex slid a second finger inside her, and Laura's world exploded. Laura screamed out as an intense orgasm slammed through her body, causing her body to spasm for what seemed like forever.

As she started to calm down, Alex slowly took his fingers out of her. Laura groaned at the feeling of his fingers exiting her. She could not even form words. Thankfully, right at that moment Alex had barely managed to pay just enough attention to the car GPS directions well enough to where he had turned onto her street. Laura pulled her feet back down onto the car floor and quickly covered her legs back up with her dress as Alex parked in front of her apartment building.

"Would you like me to come up?" Alex asked.

"No thank you," Laura answered hurriedly and politely as possible. Opening her car door, she grabbed her purse and stepped out, walking quickly to the door. Without looking back she entered her code and went inside, closing the door behind her and then leaning against a wall.

"Why did I do that? And why did it feel so right?"

********************

Serenity felt like she was going crazy. She still wanted more, and it had only been two hours since their fun in the stables. Even when she had taken a shower in her chambers and rubbed her clit, her mini-orgasm had not been enough. She wanted Daemon again. Even though she had loved and depended on him her entire life, Serenity had never before ached for him this constantly.

Freshly washed and wearing a new green dress, Serenity went to Daemon's chambers. Opening the door and looking inside, she could see Daemon sitting down and eating at his private table. He obviously had bathed again; his wet silver hair was glistening in the sunlight. He had taken to wearing a simple white shirt with grey trousers, the shirt partially clinging to his still somewhat moist chest. Daemon looked up as she entered the room and closed the door.

"How are you feeling?" she asked shyly.

Daemon grinned, "I feel like someone took advantage of me and ravished me silly. I am not complaining, though."

Serenity giggled as she walked over to him, and moving behind his chair she wrapped her arms around his upper chest. Daemon's eyes rose questioningly. "You seem like you have something on your mind. Out with it."

Serenity leaned her mouth to his ear. "I want more."

Daemon turned to meet her eyes. "More?"

Serenity moved a hand down to his crotch, gently yet firmly rubbing his manhood over his pants. "Much more."

She reached her hands down inside his pants and freed his cock, marveling at his beautiful member. "I want this, I need this." Serenity kept teasing him as she ran her fingertips over his length. "I want you so much, you do not even know the naughty thoughts I have about you when I try to fall asleep at night." Daemon moaned in response.

The sound of armored footsteps was suddenly heard outside the door. Daemon and Serenity froze. With that many soldiers, it could only mean that the King was walking to Daemon's door under escort of the Royal Guard, probably only a couple of feet away from them! Without thinking Serenity moved aside the long table cloth and dove under the table. Before Daemon could force his hardened cock back into his trousers, the door started to open. Thinking quickly, Serenity grabbed the edge of the table cloth and threw it on top of Daemon's cock as Daemon grabbed his fork and starting eating. When their father walked into the room a moment later, Serenity was sure that it would look like Daemon was simply in the middle of eating his meal.

She could hear their father ask, "Have you decided to quit objecting to this union I have made for you?"

Serenity could see the muscles in Daemon's legs tensing; obviously, he still felt as outraged by the situation as she did.

"Father, I will always strive to be a good son and do as you command, but surely there are other matches, better matches, that you can make for me that will help the kingdom just as much."

She heard the King sigh. "There may be other matches worth looking at, but none that will increase our military strength as this match will."

Serenity silently fumed; Daemon belonged to no one but her. No other woman had any claim to him. From only hearing the sounds of their father walking around the room, Serenity guessed that the guards had stayed outside. At that moment Serenity could not help but notice that as angry as he seemed to be, Daemon's cock was still hard and pointing right at her. Serenity had a very, very naughty thought.

Serenity carefully crawled forward until the tip of his cock was inches from her lips. Her mouth started to water. He looked so tasty. Serenity stuck her tongue out and barely gave a quick lick to the underside of the head of his cock.

"Father, you do not even need worry about that, our relatives have found new land and people to be conquered across ... across ... across the sea."

Serenity waited as there was a brief silence. After a moment or two, the King continued rambling. Serenity sighed. Father had not noticed anything. She leaned in again, licking around the magnificent head. Daemon had tensed up but did not make a move to stop her. Serenity started licking to her heart's content. He tasted so good. She started running her tongue under his length.

"Mmmm," she thought. "So tasty. So perfect. All mine."

Her nipples were straining against her dress, and she was very aware that her pussy was absolutely drenched with arousal. Needing even more Serenity opened her mouth and leaned towards his cock.

"Father, the best chance that we have is through superior naval forces! Doubling our ground troops will not help us to sack that kingdom. What we need is to force ... to force ... force our ships in ... Oh God." Daemon gasped.

Without warning Daemon could feel the sweet hotness of Serenity's mouth surrounding the head of this cock, and the heavenly feel of her soft lips and wet tongue wrapping around his raging cock nearly made him lose control right there on the spot.

The King turned to look at Daemon. "Are you feeling well?"

"Yes," Daemon answered shakily, trying to appear normal. "I just strongly think this is the wrong approach."

"One day you will become King, but you are still naïve," the King responded. The King turned to look out the window as he started lecturing about how his own great-great grandfather had conquered this island with his army and without the help of the magical beasts controlled by relatives that lived on another island.

Daemon could feel his sister's soft lips begin moving up and down his shaft, making it halfway down his cock before she moved back up in order to breathe. Daemon fought for every bit of self-control he could muster. He should be focusing on convincing his father that the marriage pact with this family from across the sea was not the right decision; at the same time, Daemon felt like he would cut off the head of any man that stopped Serenity from worshipping his cock with her mouth like she was currently doing.

Daemon discretely moved a hand under the table cloth and moved it to the back of her head, slowly taking charge in moving her head up and down his aching cock. He could feel Serenity submit to him, to allow him to move her head at the speed that gave him the most pleasure. The King suddenly turned around to face Daemon, and in response Daemon kept his arm very still, thereby forcing Serenity's mouth to stay still with her lips halfway down his length. Serenity was making barely audible choking sounds and was trying to pull back, but Daemon could not move or else the King would know something was amiss.

"Are you paying attention?" the King asked.

"Every word, oh yes am I listening. Every, every word," Daemon replied, knowing he sounded bizarre but not able to help it. The King frowned and turned back to look out the window, continuing his ramble.

Daemon quickly eased her head back a bit. After letting her catch her breath for a few seconds, he had her mouth down deep on his cock again. He began moving her hot mouth faster up and down. She felt so good, the way her tongue was moving around his excited member was like Heaven to him. He could tell from how his cock was twitching that he could only hold out a few more seconds; her sweet mouth and wet tongue were just too erotic!

"And so you agree to rethink your position on this matter?" the King asked, gazing at the ocean outside the chamber window.

"YESSSS!!!" Daemon barked emphatically, his free hand hitting down on the table while the other hand kept her head almost fully down on his cock. His fresh, warm cum was shooting down into her beautiful throat, and he could sense Serenity doing her best to silently swallow every single drop.

After a few moments, Daemon let go of her head and brought both hands on top of the table. The King sighed and turned back around to face Daemon.

"Good. We will discuss this more about later."

Daemon watched as his father walked to the opening door and walked through it. The door closed, and the fading footsteps told him that his father and the guard were leaving. After a few moments, Daemon lifted up the table cloth. Serenity was smiling and licking her lips.