Sister, Brother, Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy, to this point, had merely been gyrating and lightly brushing her nipples through her robe and bra. She immediately began breathing hard, and could not keep her eyes off of my dick. She now began to reach for her pussy. I could not believe what I was seeing. She was now plunging two fingers into her hot, wet cunt.

"How do you know what I look like, Stacy?" I asked through heavy breaths, trying extremely hard to keep my hands off of myself and Jayne's body. It would have been so easy to ignore Stacy and throw myself on Jayne, but Stacy was getting quite nasty now, and it was getting hard to decide who to lust for now.

She breathed, "Ummm yeah. I have often seen you jerking off with your cock in your hand stroking it in the bathroom at night." She kept working her pussy... "I thought it was so hot that I started to try and watch you more and more. You are sooo hot, Scottie! Work it for me now!! Do it. Jerk off for your baby!"

"Not yet. Keep dancing, you bitches." I was getting bold now, ready to jerk off, but not on command from these sluts. I tried to exert some control over Jayne and Stacy. It was not clear who was in control.

"So. You thought I was that hot and you would try and catch a peak. I hope you liked what you saw" I said, breathing hard, and smiling at Stacy. I thought I could say anything I wanted now..."Did you like seeing me cum in my hand, baby? Was there enough cum for you? Did you want to lick it up, gulp it down? Did you feel yourself up later at night thinking about this big hard cock, baby?" I was getting beside myself. Nasty talk began flowing freely, and I could see it was really getting the women hot.

They listened to my filthy, nasty words, and watched my huge dick, fascinated and pleased with themselves. They kept playing with themselves, staring at my cock, and moving to the music. Now, they began to turn to one another, as they must have many times in the past, using their hands to massage their breasts through their bras. Stacy was now pulling for all she was worth on Jayne's nipples while keeping her eyes glued to my cock. Jayne moaned in pain and pleasure, offering her tits to her friend, and looking at my cock. I groaned as I saw wet spots on both of their crotches.

"Oh I think he likes this a little bit Stacy," Jayne said, looking into Stacy's eyes. She now had one hand inside of Stacy's robe, inside her panties. Stacy was squirming on Jayne's gyrating, quickly flicking fingers and hand..

"It sure does look like it," Jane panted, as she looked back at my hard cock pointing into the sky.

They both whispered something to each other. I thought my cock was going to blow when I looked at those bodies and their lingerie and precum started to run from the tip of my cock.

"Oh my I think he REALLY, really likes this," Jayne panted to Stacy as she saw the precum dripping down my cock. Little sister-bitch didn't respond but just stood there with her eyes and mouth wide open panting, and with a look of pure lust in her eyes.

Both of them were just standing there staring at my hard cock with staring, lurid, lewd eyes. It was almost as if they could not quite think of anything more sexy to do to turn us all on. Then......

Jayne started, "Com'on, baby, stoke that big cock for me...let me see you stroke that big dick."

Stacy was now completely heated up. She joined in, panting and leering, working her hands in her panties and rotating her hips... "Yea, baby, work it for us. Show me how you jerk it off. Show us how you jerk yourself off...Do you do it a lot, baby, do you think about cunts and pussys and nipples a lot? How many times a day do you fist that big, beautiful cock, Scott? Who do you think about when you jerk it? It's SO gorgeous. I want to see it working...FUCK IT, BABY! Fuck it with your hand, stroke it with your big strong fist...Come on, Scottie baby, fuck...fuck..fuck.. (This in unison with my strokes.) FUCK that cock, you son of a bitch! Fuck it, you bastard fuck toy!...I want to see your hot, hot cum....I want to lick it up...I want that cock sooo bad....It would feel so good down my throat, in my hot pussy....fuck it, Scottie. Do it for us...."

My fist went to my cock and began furiously pumping, up-down, up-down, tugging it in circles, the veins were popping, the tip was cherry red, and I was making the most of the whole scene, I wanted to be as sexy, as nasty as I could. I wanted the girls to enjoy the sight of me jerking off my big, big dick. My cock was the centerpiece of the whole room, my fist was pumping harder, and I began to encourage them, "Show me what you like, sluts, show me what you do to each other...suck...fuck...suck it....SUCK IT UP, suck it up, bitches....."

They both jumped near me and got on their knees... Jayne began making sucking noises, just to tease me, and Stacy just got very, very close, putting her face right next to the pumping fist and hot cock...I knew she smelled the musk of cock and cum, I wantedher close. I wanted her to eat my dick...She was going to eat it all up, I knew it. I could have two bitches sucking me any second!.They were both still working themselves up to a frenzy with their hands and fingertips all over their bodies...

"Do it, Scottie, I LOVE IT!...Do yourself, baby. Show us what you like...show us....I love seeing you doing yourself. I always have loved watching you jerk off," she panted. "I always would watch when I heard you jerking off in the bedroom. I have jerked my pussy off watching you so many times, dreaming of sucking that gorgeous thing into my mouth while doing myself. I thought how it would feel so, so damn good in my mouth, in my pussy...in my hot, hot, cunt, waiting for the day it would be deep inside, reaching all the way in, probing my pussy, grinding deeper...Do me, do me, I whispered to myself at those times..NOW!...I want you to fuck me.... Fuck me baby, fuck it hard, baby boy, ....Do it, do me. Fuck me, fuck my cunt, fuck my hot, pussy, Scottie. Work that cock, you fucking cock toy! You boy-toy! What a cock! What a beautiful cock...look at it, Jayne! Look at him work that cock! Fuck....fuck....fuck me...do it, Scottie, baby!"

I kept my fist tightly grasped around that big, strong cock. It was for them, now, not for me, that I was jerking it....

"Go....go....go....fuck it. Fuck it bigger....work it...work it, Scott-boy. Show me what you got, cock-boy...I love it...I love it. Do it...Do yourself...do it, do it, do it.", Jayne panted, urged, as she worked her own pussy and nipples with each hand....

It was all too, too, much. The lingerie, the bouncing breasts so near, the hot flesh all around me, and the nasty forbidden sex...From my sister and her slut friend. I was lost to the decadent opportunity of all it all. I could have my wildest fuck fest tonight...I was already, actually. My cock couldn't take all this anymore. I could feel my balls start to contract as I felt the cum quickly rise from my balls to my cock and shoot up into the air and falling back down onto my chest. Spurt after sprut gushed from the big red cock everyone was watching...It was marvelous to watch their faces in awe. They could NEVER do this! Only I! Only I could spurt real cum in front of their faces and decorate us all. Some hit my face. Some got in Stacy's hair...Jayne was trying to catch some as it flew forth! They were beyond lust. They were, with me, totally lost in the decadent sex and lust of it all. It was as if each of us were trying to outdo the other in the nastiness of the moment.

All of us were then, as my spurting slowed down, just watching in amazement as my hot jism slowly started flowing down and off my chest. Some had reached my face. Some was on the couch. They both instantly began squealing in delight and started licking it up, Jayne was taking it off of my chest when she diverted to my left nipple and began sucking it for all she was worth, biting and pulling on it, while, with her right, she reached for my spent cock, and began to pump it herself, making even more cum ooze from the tip. Stacy busied herself with her face on my dick, her whole face. Her mouth took my dick, slowly softening, into her mouth, and began to pump more jism from me, sucking loudly, trying to get every drop from it. Her lips were fantastic, she was licking and slurping...her hand was still pinching her nipple... of a sudden we heard a car horn....The girls stopped suddenly...and looked up towards the window.....

To be continued...

12