Sister Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck my cock again," he ordered, massaging it and then holding it out to me. I was such a bitch, wasn't I? My hands smoothing down his chest, I squatted and snapped it up. "Yes, Alex," he whined happily, "You are such a sweet babe. Oh suck..." Deep into my throat his penis sank, scraping my teeth so that he experienced tantalizing tickles. My tongue wrapped around it carefully. He rolled his eyes for an instant, soared to paradise, a million miles far away.

"Cut!" Kirby's raving voice thundered out of the blue, making my hair stand on its end, "This is way too gross. Candy, what has happened to you? Porn is all about unbridling lust—banging the way animals do. You're not showing me lust. You are practicing dull lovemaking."

My mouth dangled open and my eyes stretched wide. I was making every effort here, exhausting my muscles until feebleness was reducing me to nothing. This was what I deserved to hear, right? My face puckered and my hands shook. I asked, "What do you mean by saying this, Kirby?"

"You are fired. First, you showed up here late. Second, you always talk to us impolitely like we are your slaves or something. Third, you have no respect for me. I am the head here; you every time gash me with insults and call me all sorts of bad names. I was waiting for this moment to tell you that this will be your last ever time working with us."

Reeling I was, I felt my strength sapping away from my knees. "You are firing me? I don't believe you."

"We are going to replace you with fresh talent. I'm sorry: Your discourtesy has been too much for us to put up with."

"Are you speaking on behalf of everyone, or this is just your own decision?"

"They all casted their votes before I reached this decision."

My eyes fluttered from one corner to the other. Only three women confronted my gaze with courage. The rest (all men) hung their heads and stared down. They were doing this to avoid the flare in my sore eyes! "Well," I mouthed, "in that case, I have no business left to finish here." I got up on my feet and wrenched my clothes back. Brady seemed paralyzed with everything that was going on. He was snuggled up on the floor, his hands unfolded behind him, his palms pressed onto the cold floor. While I wrested my gaze away from him, my eyes moistened with instantaneous tears.

The cameraman checked me as I was slipping my clothes on, nestled on a plush convertible sofa bed. He swapped sunny gazes with Kirby and grinned from ear to ear. They had not yet won! This was not the close of my career. I would go somewhere else and make a fresh start. I was certain that I would make it even this time. Before I tramped out of the room, I stood before Kirby and lifted up my weepy eyes to him.

"This is not the end of me. We will meet very soon," were my final words. I glowered one last time at the mute cameraman. He challenged me, grimacing back and folding his hands across his chest. I pursed my lips and stormed away. "Don't fail to remember that you owe me a lot more than you are able to pay back, Kirby. I will return to collect all my dues," I yelled as the door squealed open. With a loud bang, I shut it and jogged out on tremulous feet.

Outside, it was appallingly cold. A light wind ghosted from the distant hills and beat me helplessly. I had carried a jacket with me, and so I put it on, stroking my hands together and leaping up and down; I presumed that this was going to restrain me from hardening into a carving of ice. Brady suddenly surfaced behind me, attired in Levis and a button-up shirt. He trotted forward, closing my way, and finally placing a gentle hand on my shoulder as he came to an abrupt halt. "Candy," he addressed me, "I'm sorry about what happened back at the hotel."

My eyes wandered away from him. "Kirby has never appreciated anything I did for him," I bemoaned, "We'll see how far he goes without me. As for myself, I have nothing to worry about. I can find work this very same night if I feel like it. I have enthusiasts who will forever stand with me no matter how cold the state of affairs get."

"You don't have to look for work anywhere else. I earn a living at Verga Productions. We are in search of an accomplished actress. You are that unique person. I will refer you to the head. He has always dreamt of working with you. He is a fan of your movies what's more."

I gave Brady an awkward smile. "Thanks, but I can't promise anything. When I reach a decision, I will ring you up, okay?"

"No problem. The sooner you let me know your decision, the better."

"I shall contact you. Goodbye." I planted a warm kiss on his forehead and loped away. No one between us had spotlighted how shocking it was that we had stumbled in the course of a porno shoot. We had screwed like we didn't even know each other. Of course, I had enjoyed every moment of sex with him! Even though my happiness was now wrecked to extinction, my heart pulsated with new hope.

Gentle light sneaked into my bedroom gradually—a marked gleaming lemon that put the darkness sprawled in every corner to instant flight. Before long, the sun showed its face, beaming poorly at first, but building up intensity as the minutes wore on. I stood by the window, companionless. I was lost in bitter thoughts that led my eyes to overflow with tears. Taking out my handkerchief, I brushed them off quietly and consoled myself that I was brave enough to undergo this.

My cell phone clinked; I shook like a reed swept by a whirlwind; my eyes sank onto the flickering screen. I realized it was that unthinking bastard, Kirby, phoning me. Damn him! He could go to hell if he wished. He was a good-for-nothing, wasn't he, so irresponsible and so dishonest? Consumed with anger, I responded to his call, narrowing my eyes and squeezing my lips into a hard, fierce line.

"I don't want to talk to you, Kirby. Stop troubling yourself and leave me alone. Don't you ever call me again, do you hear me?" I frowned and cut off his call. Turning around with great caution, I sent twines of fine blond hair behind me, and then I ran to dump my phone inside my chest dresser, plucking out its battery in the process. This was the only way to stop that idiot from perpetually bugging me.

The large mirror gummed to the wall threw back my loose hanging boobs into my eyes. In alarm, I breathed out and snatched a towel to veil my nakedness. Thus I set off for the shower—gently unwrapping it as soon as I had bolted fast the door. Steaming water splashed on me, damping my long hair and dripping all the way down to my feet. My hands stretched for Lux. I massaged it on my smooth thighs and breasts, gradually sniffing in its scent, and becoming all smiles at thinking back to last night when my brother and I had fucked very hard.

His tongue, slow-moving and galvanizing, had snaked down my abdomen, delaying to slide further than my navel, where his teeth came forth and gripped my flesh for an extended time. These memories were still entrenched in my mind. Nothing could rub them out, it so seemed. Into my yawning pussy, Brady had stuck his fingers, rubbing my clit and touching it lightly with his lips. The excitement that subdued me was inexpressible. My cunt tingled deep inward in sweet pleasure.

As Brady's penis pierced into my vagina, his back buckled, allowing him to slant down on me. His lips pressed against my mouth and his tongue forced its way through. Flown by an orgasm into paradise, my lips helplessly split open so that I groaned and moaned in every language I understood. Using up all my energy, I squeezed his butt once he had begun scattering gummy semen into my womb. My mind shut down on its own up till the wrapping up of my orgasm. All that I felt was I was sinking down the waves of amusement.

By the minute I was through with washing, I had come to this conclusion: I was going to telephone him and tell him that I wanted to be employed at Verga Productions. If it was possible, we should have sex again.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
Tricking My Sister Brother tricks sister into blowjobs and then even more.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories