Sister Chat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,489 Followers

She looks over and says, "Remember the deal?"

"Huh?"

"I get naked, you get to be naked too. Remember?"

Shit, that's right. I had totally forgotten.

"Uh, Oh, ok." I was suddenly flustered.

I unzipped my jeans and slid them off, threw them beside the sofa and lifted my T shirt over my head. I was in boxers, tenting in front of me. Her eyes, wide, glued to my crotch. I looked up at her.

"I'm hard. That ok?"

She laughed. "I'd be disappointed if you weren't."

I tugged my boxers down, watching my cock bounce straight out and stood facing her at full attention. She bit her lower lip. Did I see that right? Sasha looked at herself and at me. Damn she had tight little nipples, she was no more than five feet away from me and I sat myself down on the couch and grasped my cock, almost out of habit for being naked.

"Sit down, enjoy. And this is absolutely secret. No one can ever know."

Her nipples were so hard and bouncing with each step. She could sense my eyes wandering over her, and raised one of her hands over her breast and gave her tits a squeeze.

"Don't worry."

"Not even hints. This is crazy." She raised her hand to her breast again and let her palm brush her hard nipples. "Can't believe I let you talk me into this. I'm all nipped out again!"

The more I looked, I could see how white her ass was, and the sharp line to her tanned legs. Could also see what a tiny little bikini she wore.

"Where do you tan?"

"Backyard. And for THAT I wear a bathing suit. I'm not a total exhibitionist. Just for my brother. HA. I would never do this with anyone else you know."

Her butt cheeks rose and fell with each step, and the treadmill was speeding up as she began a light jog. Her breasts and buttocks bouncing, her body rising and falling with each step. The way she ran now set her legs in a longer stride and now her little bush was coming into view. She had such a lovely tightly trimmed little bush, and I could see it so much better when she was jogging. Without thinking I began to stroke the length of my cock, and my tip was wet and dripping which made my cock immediately slippery.

That caught my sisters eye, and she watched me as I stroked, her eyes glued to my cock.

"You're in pretty good shape, you work out?" Her voice sounded breathy now.

"I bike."

As I stroked, her hand went down lower and she covered her bush. I watched her dip in a finger, could imagine how wet she was. She held her hand there and I could tell she was stroking a finger inside her lips as she jogged. So it was voyeurism and exhibitionism at its finest. Would we masturbate in front of each other? I wanted to see if she would sit on the couch with me, sit together naked. I did not want to cum yet, but god I was horny, my fingers sliding up and down my cock. This was so wild.

Her breathing was getting heavier as she jogged faster.

"This what you expected?"

I said, "Your an angel." I meant it. She smiled, letting go her bush and held onto the treadmill for a still faster run.

"Here's your show! I can't talk so much."

And there we were, me naked on the couch. We had taken each other up on this little dare, this secret afternoon. My eyes were glued on her, as she stole glances at me.

After about thirty minutes that seemed like five, the treadmill slowed and she was walking. Between pants she breathed out, "I go into a little warm down here."

When she got off she was covered in a nice sheen of sweat that made her glow. Her cheeks were red, and her lips swollen. Honestly she looked like she had just been through a session of vigorous sex, and her smell. Utterly intoxicating, the smell of her body, powdered cinnamon, sweet and pungent. I was going to say something like you look like you just fucked, or something like it but didn't. Her hair disheveled, and her legs and torso shining, god she just glowed. As she stood in front of me, I was provided with the ongoing description of her routine.

"Want to see me do my stretches after?"

"Sure." Now this she was doing right in front of me, right in front of the sofa, at my feet.

She stood with legs apart, chest out, and began twisting her torso back and forth. Not her back to me, but her front. Her little bush tucked between her spread legs. It was more than I could bear. So sweet. I wanted to touch her, but resisted. Her breasts swinging back and forth, her hair hanging over her shoulders, sticking to her cheeks. She smiled as I gawked and stroked my cock slowly.

Next, with her legs still spread, she put her hands on hips and did a few squats down and up. As she squatted down with legs spread, I could imagine what she would look like from behind.

"Uh, turn around."

She met my eyes, with a sudden knowing glance.

She just said, "Pervert." But obliging she actually did turn around with her ass to me.

Oh my God! With each squat I could see her pink pussy lips, like a little clam shell peek out from between her legs.

I gave an audible groan, and began tugging at my cock harder, basically pumping myself.

She turned at me while still bent over. "I take it you like?"

"Oh God you have no idea." She was thrilled.

Still turned away, she put her feet together and began bending over and touching her toes. When she bent down at an angle to touch each foot with both hands, the twist gave me a little show of her anus. I melted.

"This is my last one."

And then I noticed her juices leak out of her pussy, running in a little rivulet down her thigh. I almost came right there, and let go my cock. I swear I could have cum without touching myself if she kept doing that.

"Just a sec." And she was gone. When she came back she had a hand towel and wiping her face and neck, and sat down at the end of the sofa. "I'm a sweaty mess. That's the show. We have about a half hour." And eying my cock, "I can tell you liked."

"Sis, you have no idea. Thanks."

"Least I could do after all the indulgences you've given me, our terrible chats. You make me crazy you know that?" She settled onto the leather sofa. "We should not be doing this. Any of this." But her words belied what she was doing.

She lifted her foot up on the sofa, and lay her knee at the back of the sofa opening her legs to me, and she made no attempt to cover herself. Completely exposing her pussy, legs pulled so wide her lips parting and I could see her shining slit open up.

"No one will know. Ever. Our secret." And I grasped my cock once again.

In response to my movement, she lay her hand over her bush.

Silence. I watched her finger slide lightly through the center of her slit. Rubbing herself in long delicious strokes, and then circling her clit and back down.

She cooed, "Horny?"

"Yes. You?"

"I been horny all week. Want to watch something else?"

She dug her finger deep into her slit and began sinking it into her hole, and up around her clit. The movement opened her dark bush and her white clit came peeking out, so swollen. God I wanted that. Her hand moving faster, she began to slide her fingers back and forth over her clit, faster and faster, and plunging two fingers into her hole.

I was sliding my hand up and down my cock, running along the slippery lubrication, as my sister watched my hand working. And then I had an inspiration.

"Got any of that chocolate cake left."

"Yes."

"You hungry for cake?"

Knowingly she got up, and in a moment was back with a thick slice of chocolate cake.

She held the cake in one hand and took a bite, with the other she stroked herself. "Mmmmmm." Cake crumbs dropping and sticking to her tits and tummy, sticking to her sweaty skin, chocolate smearing to her lips. God this was too much, our absolute perfect fantasy. It had been building for months. She began to masturbate again.

Her finger working up and down her slit, and squirming to her touch, soft moans as she held her mouth open touching herself and holding the cake. As I continued to stroke my cock, I stood up and moved toward her.

Her eyes widened, "Ah. Ah. Ah. You can't touch me!"

"I'm not, not with my hands."

And I stood with my cock pointing at her, pumping my cock, slippery with precum along my shaft. I was going to cum on her, she realized right away.

As I positioned myself between her legs she took a dollop of chocolate frosting, and smeared along the length of my cock, gripping my cock as she did.

As I watched the bells going off! My god. She touched me! I stood with a line of chocolate smeared along the underside of my hard cock. As I again grasped my cock and began to pump realized the frosting was lubricating my shaft, and I could pump myself faster. Covering my cock with melting and slippery chocolate.

And I realized something about my sister. She was so turned on by my chocolate covered cock, by being dirty, by the food on her body. Naked and sweaty, dirty, cake crumbs and frosting. She was totally turned on by the idea of me cumming on her, my little slut who loved to be dirty was about to get VERY dirty, covered in my cum dirty.

"What are you going to do?" Her knowing smile.

"Nothing. Keep going."

She knew. "Your going to make a mess?"

"Your already a mess."

She literally moaned and leaned back into the couch, "So are you," facing forward now she curled her knees up and set her feet on the front of the sofa, spreading her legs wide, as I moved between her knees. My cock was pointing right at her breasts, lift it a little and right at her chin. The cake was gone and she was licking her fingers, frosting smeared on her fingers, she tossed her long hair to one side with her fingers working her cunt nonstop. She held her mouth open, panting and moaning now reaching her fingers deep into her cunt. Her eyes were glazed looking up at me.

"What you gonna do?"

"Spray my dirty cum all over you."

"Oh shit."

She took her frosting covered fingers and began to draw lines of frosting across her breasts, and on her her front.

"Ooops. I spilled some."

Oh God, our game. The I lick it off you game.

"I could lick it off."

"But you can't touch me."

"Oh yeah, well then I can't lick it off." And as I said that leaned over her and with my tongue licked a line of frosting off her breast.

"Oh god, no, you so bad!" She was working herself so hard. "You promised." Digging her fingers hard into her cunt, arching her back. I licked her again.

I say, "You're the tease."

"Oh," I straightened back up, quickening the pumping of my cock. Her eyes languid, "This is wild. We don't have much time."

"I'm almost there, tell me what you won't do to ME." I could barely talk.

"Well, I'm not going to wrap my mouth around that beautiful cock of yours and drink your cum."

I could feel the cum rising.

"I'm not going to turn around give you my pussy to fuck, and let you see my pink slit creaming with your cum."

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I said, "I'm not going to press you into that couch and fuck you, fuck you, fuck you! Oh God, yeah!"

And with those words my spunk began to spurt out onto her, spraying lines across her body. My sister smiling and watching as ribbons of cum ran across her breasts, I pointed higher and sent a stream across her red lips, just touching beneath her nose and across her cheek. I got my spunk in her hair, and watched it run down her belly. My sperm coursing across her skin, crossing the lines of chocolate already on her body.

She began moaning and her body spasming between my legs causing her to involuntarily buck forward. The contractions of her thighs as she gripped her cunny, rubbing herself furiously. Her legs spreading wide and her fingers shoved up deep inside, as she arched herself back crying out, "Oh Fuck. Fuck yea. Oh god!" Watching her orgasm was the most amazing thing I had ever seen. Nothing could have prepared me for it. She was leaning back, wide open, still spasming, with her eyes closed.

When she finally opened her eyes, little sparkling slits shining up at me, "Shit, that was intense."

We were still naked, which for some reason I had suddenly become fully aware of again and I drank her in completely. Exquisite, open, naked, female, so female. I keep saying that but she was the essence, of a goddess. That moment is probably the most memorable thing that I retained or will ever ever remember.

Her eyes beginning to focus, she was staring at my cock again, covering her cunt with her open palm. My cock still semi stiff and covered in chocolate.

"We are idiots." She was laying her other hand across her eyes like she was covering up from seeing us, or any of this. "This is so fucked up!" And she was laughing.

I began to step away, when she says, "Wait! Just a second." I stopped, standing there before her and her eyes fixed on my cock. She moved her feet to the floor and leaned forward. Leaning slowly toward me, I froze.

My cock sticking out, not quite hard but still stiff. I could feel her breath, and she licked the underside of my cock. Taking me with one hand and pressing it to my abdomen, as she began to lick the chocolate off.

Her eyes looking up at me as she did, "This ok?"

I could only nod. Opening her mouth she pressed the head of my cock into her throat and sucked me in. Her tight little mouth wrapped around my head, pushing it deep into her mouth. I could feel her teeth drag along the the base of my cock and I moaned, my legs almost giving out. It was too much.

She let my cock drop out of her mouth long enough to say, "Got to clean you up."

She held my hips now and pumped my cock in her mouth, sucking me, sucking me in deep. Pumping my cock and I could feel myself getting harder and I began to meet her movement and thrust into her mouth, hold the back of her head, gripping her hair. She slowed, and once again let it pop out of her mouth. Began licking it, like it were ice cream or a popsicle. Long delicate licks. Looking now, tracing the chocolate that was left, literally licking my cock clean. She licked by balls, licked the chocolate out of my hair, she licked up onto my abdomen. She licked the crease between my cock head and shaft.

And when she was done, lay her palm over the length of my cock and pressed it to my abdomen.

"There now, all clean and nice."

She was still covered in my cum and chocolate, leaning herself back again.

Finally, I stepped from between her legs and sat down right next to her. Our thighs touching, she hooked her one foot around mine. She shook her hair out like a mane and laying back on the sofa facing me, made a a cup with her hand and scooped along her tummy capturing a line of my cum, brought it up to her mouth and licked it. I about came right there watching her lick my cum off her body.

"God Sasha." I moaned, reaching out and lay my hand over her breasts, smearing my shiny cum around her tits, squeezing and rubbing her sweaty body. "What a mess."

Silently, we touched each other. Her hand reaching out stroked my belly, and drew her fingers along the length of my cock.

I let my hand slide down over her belly and her abdomen, over her hips. I brushed my fingers through the hairs of her bush but did not plunge my fingers into her slit. Running my hands over her body, loving the feel of her slippery sweaty skin. Rubbing my spunk into her, smearing the chocolate and then softly running my hands over her breasts again, squeezing and rubbing, sliding on her skin.

And leaning in I sucked the nipple of her breast into my mouth, suckling her. Licking the chocolate and salt and cum. Licking her breasts, kissing her breasts as she held my head and hugged me to her body. Running our hands over each other. She held my thigh briefly and gave a final squeeze.

"Times up," She said. "Seriously. They come home soon, you got to be gone. I got to take a shower."

But we didn't move. We did not want it to end, our bodies leaning together silently exploring every nook and cranny.

"What you expected?" She cooed.

"No."

"Me either."

We sounded like lovers.

She stood on unsteady legs, and picked her panties and bra up.

I slid across the sofa and began to dress.

"No one knows."

I looked at her like, obviously.

"You going to be online tonight?"

She was growing distracted. I believe worried her roommates might show up. She was looking at the door, listening.

"Yeah, probably."

"K."

"I'll let myself out."

--------------------

When I got home I had this email from my sister:

I am fit for a fondue now....having just melted. You did this.

You have a cute butt by the way, hahaha. Standing above me, OH! What are you doing?

Mmmmmmmm

Yes.

Cum for me.

Cum ON me.

Best shower of my life. Sooooo dirty.

I gotta go. Have to get dressed.

Hey, you said you would dress me?

Next time.

Holy shit, it all came back to me.

---------------

And later that evening I was trolling for my sister, and she came online.

B: hey

S: I thought you'd be here

B: You wanted to chat?!

S: You got my email

B: yes i did

S: *blush*

S: I was still in a post orgasmic glow. Delete it. NOW!

B: It was sweet

S: I'm so embarrassed

B: don't be

B: I'll remember to dress you next time

The screen was silent awhile

S: We got to be careful.

B: We were. I'm not telling anyone.

S: Well we weren't. You know what happened tonight!

S: My roommates want to know who I was with today!!

B: How would they know that?

S: The SOFA. It was covered in chocolate, your cum, and my pussy juice.

S: We didn't clean anything up!!

B: Oh shit.

S: So now they think I did the nasty with my boyfriend, who I have not done it with.

S: What else could I do.

B: Nothing.

Shit.

S: It got out of control, for me too.

B: But. You liked it though, right?

S: Yes. Yes. But you are my brother.

B: Your email.

S: My brain is kicking in. I mean, I sucked you off!

B: Not complaining:()

S: I haven't had any for awhile and I been getting teased by this boy

B: You told me, yeah.

S: Well, teased by two boys now!!

B: harmless fun, right?

S: yeah well, some harmless fun! could have been incest. God, I was tooooo horny

S: for my own good. Now my roommates know something happened.

B: We need to be more careful

S: WE need to cool it.

S: Maybe AFTER I get laid, HA

She was running this stream of words.

B: I understand> I think

B: I'm sorry

S: No. Not what I meant to do at all. Not guilt you.

S: don't, God. It was....I don't know. I DON'T FUCKING KNOW. You are learning all my fetishes

S: and that was pretty much ALL OF THEM

B: HA. Lets see, exhibitionism-check

B: voyeurism check.

S: Stop!!!!

B: Food fetish-check

S: food on my body-check

B: masturbation

S: Sucking cock

S: bukkakke

B: what's that?

S: Being cummed on

B: Ahhhh, Dirty Dirty girl. So that's why you like the work out naked.

B: I want to smear chocolate on you.

S: MMMMM - Stop.

B: Getting you all sweaty and dirty.

B: Loved the frosting

S: Mmmmmm. God damn it. You are a bad boy.

B: I liked watching you. So wet.

S: I just took my pants off

B: We can still chat ;)

B: All those things I WON'T do to you

S: Be patient.

Fucking shit, what a night we had.

------------------

Once you experience something you want it again, in fact you want it again more, more, more intensely. Sex is definitely like that. The true nature of an addiction. But sex with your sister?

I was feeling quite addicted. It was truly like crack, nothing was like what I had done, in what was now one week ago.

To then be relegated to chatting again was hard, and I kept pressing for more. Like going from full color to coloring books. I wasn't being obnoxious but steady, she knew what I wanted. My drip drip drip that is not fixed or able to be turned off. And she still was not getting any because I would check on that. Weirdly that was like my in. It was my one true invite back to that leather sofa, and my sisters naked ass. To be near her like that again, to be naked with my sister. Stand over her and cum on her.

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,489 Followers