Sister Finds Brother in the Fog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you Noel darling, I want you."

"Same here my little sister," he said. The sound of small feet pattering up forced us apart. Four school boys were soon on the platform chasing each other. We got down and cycled not back to the city as I thought Noel would but away to the top of a hillock. It was a steep climb; we were breathless when we reached the top. There was an unfinished and abandoned concrete structure at the top. It was a large bare hall with what appeared to be a large scenic window opening on to the Pacific clear and blue below speckled with sails. Noel told me that the army had constructed it during World War II as a gun turret. The gun was supposed to thwart invading Japanese vessels that never appeared. We were the only visitors. I was bold to the point of recklessness. I hugged my brother at the turret opening in clear view of those in the boat far below and we kissed with passion. We found a secluded corner against the wall on the outer side and I spread my coat on the grass and leaned on the rock. We kissed and fondled. Soon I was laying face up and he was on top. The moment I was waiting and praying for had arrived.

"I am safe," I said. "My periods stopped only the day before." As I said that I lifted up my skirt. My brother's eyes were on my vulva now in full display for I spread my thighs wide. I looked down at my vulva and then up. Our eyes met and brother smiled a beautiful shy smile. I raised myself slightly to kiss him on the lips. I undid the buttons of his pants. He now took over. He was naked below the waist and his penis stood up with its famous upward curve. I ran my finger along the curve.

"I always wanted to explore that curve," I said.

"How did you know it had that shape," he asked. When I told him he patted me on the cheek and said 'Naughty.' I lay back ready to receive my brother into myself. I held his penis and took it to the entrance of my vagina. He pressed. Something gave way and he was in. I moved my pelvis this way and that and he was in up to the hilt. Brother taking sister's virginity is the greatest event in the universe. To have that in the open in full view of a mighty ocean with the cold breeze playing on bare bodies was something out of this world.

I could feel his penis stretching my little vagina. It was a glorious feeling. I was so wet that when he moved his penis in and out it did so with a smooth glide. And then he speeded up; my pelvis was vibrating too and then we had it at the same time. He ejaculated in spurts with the upward thrust of my pelvis coinciding with each spurt of his. I could feel a lot of semen inside me. I was exhausted at the end of it and so was he for he lay limply on me. We lay like that for a while and then he got up in some hurry. He suddenly recollected that were in a public place. I was still on my back with thighs spread.

"What a lovely sight this mess you are in," he said giggling and pointing the way a brother would have done if his little sister had spilled milk on the carpet. I lover could not have said that with that intonation. Only a brother can. It was lovely. There is an extra dimension to having a brother for lover that is indescribable. I looked down. It was indeed a mess. My wetness had spread to the lower abdomen up to the umbilicus and my upper thighs were sodden too, and from my vulva white semen was dripping. It was indeed a lovely sight. Using wads of paper I had collected in the coffee shop Noel cleaned me. I watched with amusement as he spread my leaves and gently cleaned with no discomfort at all. I did the honour for him and soon we were dressed and ready to receive visitors. I saw a group far away on the slope.

As he was returning from the garbage bin I noticed a spreading grin on his face.

"Did I say that no cannon ever fired from this turret? If I did here is a correction. Cannons have never ceased firing from here. I saw a condom in the bin and no doubt there are more underneath."

"But never in anger," I said and Noel doubled with laughter.

We cycled back to the city and after lunch took a room in a motel. What followed was sixteen glorious hours of pleasure. Except for the few minutes we spent having dinner we were in the room with no clothing on us. We explored each other and experimented the way I think all honeymooners do. The doggie was no good at all. Woman on top was good for a change. As I was light and Noel strong he held me by the hips and lifted me when I pumped. The clitoris makes excellent contact in this posture and both of us with an effort could share the thrilling sight of the penis in the vagina. Licking and nipple sucking were pretty routine but though I took his penis in my mouth both of us did not want semen in anything but its ordained holder. We slept in snatches throughout the night but nothing more. Next morning I had to take the bus back to Memphis.

The Greyhound station was crowded. One kindly looking senior lady of seventy was often darting glances at us. When I made eye contact she did not avert her eyes but smiled. This occurred several times. The lady apparently wanted to make conversation with us. She was standing in front of us when my eyes once again met hers. This time she spoke.

"Good morning," she said.

"Good morning," I responded.

"Sister and brother?" she said. I smiled as I nodded. We had sufficient resemblance for others to think of us as siblings. "It is great for sister and brother to be in love with each other." she continued.

"How do you know?" I became tense for the lady was entering dangerous territory

"The love light is unmistakable," she said. "Sibling rivalry and familiarity from nursery days prevents the affection sisters and brothers have for each other from developing into love. But occasionally it happens and when it does it is a wonderful thing." She paused. "There are dangers though."

"Dangers?"

"Yes dangers. Society, religion and law stand in the way. More often than not it ends in tragedy. I had the mental strength to face it but my poor brother did not and he took to drink and went to an early grave." She paused. A distant look came into her eyes. She sighed. "You two must stand firm. From the strange language you speak I assume you are immigrants from some distant land. With very few or no relatives about you can work it. This country is good for you. People in this country do not pry into the affairs of neighbours. Have a baby soon to seal the union. The sooner the better." She pulled me to her and kissed me on the cheek and hurried to her bus that was loading.

My brother tightened the grip on my hand.

"Have you any doubts that we will succeed Meru?" he asked.

"None at all." I spoke with conviction.

"Neither have I," he said. We kissed and we parted. I saw him standing watching me waving till the bus turned the corner. In my mind's eye I could see him still, my darling brother.

12