Sister Gets Banged Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We slowed down and came back to the senses. Angelina was still getting fucked while she has come twice but this black hunk was fucking her like a whore who is born to be fucked...

Man in front of her was replaced by Rob who was not getting pleasure of getting sucked, Neha also joined her and now both Neha and Angelina were sucking Rob wildly. Neha also started stroking my dick with her hand and I started groping boobs of both the sluts.

Black hunk fucking her was now high and on the verge of Cumming ... with a big push he came ohhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... With big globes of semen in her pussy ... Slowly his strokes came down and he took his dick out of her pussy... Being a real sissy cuckold I jumped between the legs of my sister Angelina and started licking her pussy clean of Marks cum,,,,, it was warm and bit salty ... I was in haven ...

Neha came onto me and started sucking my cock ... There was no end to this orgies.. I was sucking Angelina, she was giving a head to Rob and Neha was sucking my cock... Angeline kept caressing my head and pushing it deep into her pussy and started shouting ... ah ahhh my litter brother clean my pussy from cum of a stranger ... I want you to eat me clean ahh ah hog gwad in am cumming iiiiiii aggggg ammmm cumming ... she came again ... I has licked the entire pussy clean ... I and Rob came onto the faces of these Sluts ...

We has sex again and again throughout the night ... It was clear that Neha and Angelina were the favourite whores for all to fuck ... Both have fucked or Sucked all that guys present there and were the last girls available till morning who were fucking ...

When we planned in the morning to call it a day and return back, I asked Angelina and Neha that what was there score in fucks and sucks.. Both has more than 10 guys fucked and more than number who have come in their mouth... They were more than Sluts , and no one can even image when they would be serving on plane as Air Hostess that these women are cock hungry Sluts...

We came back home ... I again like a sissy brother licked clean both the pussies and got enormous blow job... We all had warm water bath in the tub and played with each other naked body.

I thanked both of them for getting me so much pleasure and sex and best was allowing me exploring there sexy bodies which I have dreamt for so long ... We slept all naked in each other's arms

Next episode will be more sex adventures with them and how I managed to fuck Ritu as well.

12