Sister Gets Hers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few hours later, they were woken by a ringing phone. Michael spoke to the voice on the other end and a devilish grin appeared on his face. Kaylee was beginning to regain her senses and for the first time, realized the gravity of the situation. What had she done? She looked at her brother who was still on the telephone. She saw the bulge of his dick through the bedsheets. Against every ounce of judgement and self control, Kaylee reached down and began to gently jerk her brother off, looking adoringly at his face.

Michael quickly hung up the phone and smirked as he saw his once proud sister worship his dick. "Well Kaylee, that was dad. Apparently, mom has a bad case of food poisoning and is laid up for a few days. They can't fly back home until Thursday. So it's just you and me for a few days. Isn't that great?"

Kaylee never quite understood why but she reponded to Michael by calling him "daddy" and said, "Yes, Daddy, it is great." She then lowered her mouth onto her brother's pulsing dick and eagerly slurped away as she fingered her once again sopping wet hairy pussy. Michael simply tossed his head back and played with his sister's hair. He had done it. He ruined the life of the one person who couldn't possibly fail. He laughed and closed his eyes.

The next four days were spent much like that Saturday afternoon. Michael didn't just fuck his sister. He fucked the shit out of her. Kaylee was used and abused in every which way you could think of. And as each day went by, she moved further from her old life and into the arms of her own brother.

12