Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued. "I promise it would be worthwhile financially... I can start by offering you one hundred thousand and then regular bonuses, full room and board with your own suite of rooms, full medical and some business opportunities once you get situated.

It can be a lot of fun... or not; you know how it is."

He gave me a huge silly grin, which I found both funny and endearing.

"What do you say? Is that acceptable? Would you like to come to Los Angeles with me and start a new life? Would you take a chance with me?"

A hundred thousand a year! ...and he's worried if security, flying around the world and some lousy hours would make me turn this offer down.

He really did sound like he's proposing marriage! And my answer had to be...

"Yes, Jim... that would most acceptable. I never expected to make a hundred thousand dollars in my lifetime, let alone a year!"

A look of embarrassment crossed his face. "I'm sorry; I didn't explain myself very well, sometimes my mind is moving faster than my mouth. The Martins told me that I assume people already know what I'm talking about.

That's why I desperately need a very intelligent executive assistant, someone like you to keep me on track. The hundred thousand, that's for the month."

"Oh, my..." There was a silence on the table, I couldn't get my head around it for a moment. "Oh, Jim, thank you... I don't know what to say."

"I'll take that as a 'yes', then."

"Oh, God, yes."

12