Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lieutenant laughed and walked over to Jimmy and saluted.

"I am Lieutenant John Hobart, Colonel... good afternoon, sir," he said and shook Fiscelli's hand. "82nd Airborne, now California National Guard and of course, San Francisco Police..."

Colonel!!! I was so far out of the loop that I was totally lost.

They had a short conversation, checking the facts as he knew them. As Jimmy talked with him, the officer grinned more and more. During the colonel's description, the lieutenant glanced over at me.

Jimmy showed him a few moves but said he had spent several years learning them so that they would happen instinctively.

"With you keeping the money for evidence, we're going to need a ride back to the Drake downtown."

"I'll take you myself. Don't worry about it. My detective car is very, very nice."

"When the trial is over, just give the money to the policeman's fund or something, OK? When you call my lawyer, Kevin Sales, tell him what you need to know. Here's his card. Do you want to talk to him right now?"

"Oh, no, sir... We've got it pretty much wrapped up here. It seems that these losers were out on parole so they're going directly to the jail ward of the hospital and then back to prison until trial.

The trial will be fun, that's for sure. Given what took place I'm pretty sure that you're going to have to return unless we can get them to roll over. It's possible that their friends will show up at the court. Will that be a problem?"

"I don't think so... I've a few friends of my own."

"Yes, I suppose you do."

He walked over to me. Still wearing his sports coat, I moved tightly against him and rested my curly golden head on his shoulder. The warmth and aroma of my body as he embraced me began to awaken his feelings as I felt him harden against me. He inhaled my hair. I didn't mind, I figured he had a hair fetish or something but it was getting me hot.

"Yes?"

"What do you have planned for tomorrow? If it's like this, I need to plan my wardrobe a little better... maybe some blue jeans and a plaid shirt."

He held me tightly to him, his left arm keeping me to him, his right brushing back my loose soft curls. I could sense him wanting to kiss me.

The way his dick was pressing against me convinced me he was wishing he could make love to me here and now... or maybe just fuck me... I didn't care, I was up for anything right then.

The police were starting to finish up.

"Hey, Loo, we're going to need another bus, here. This idiot's got some seriously busted up ribs."

"Sure, why not? Let's waste some more taxpayers' money."

We sat in the back of the detective's car.

Jimmy was holding my hand but somehow his other hand had drifted onto my leg moving in a loving yet very possessive manner toward my thigh.

My skirt, which I had taken so much care to pick out that morning, had been almost destroyed during the attack in the park and his fingers were now able to caress the soft smoothness of my inner thigh.

Of all the skin on my body, I thought it was the nicest there.

My breathing became erratic; I closed my eyes and my right hand had moved over his and pushed it between my legs.

I immediately closed my thighs tightly capturing his hand and willed it to move against me as I pushed and pulled with my own.

Finally arriving at the Drake we said goodbye to the officer. Jimmy got out and looked at my tattered clothes. I knew the boutiques around the hotel were already closed and the only stores still open at the late hour were out in the suburbs, too far away.

As I slid over the seat toward the car door, without hesitation Jimmy picked me up in his arms and carried me into the building. I tightened my arms around his neck to keep from falling, the scent and feel of my golden hair filling his senses as I welcomed his strong hands holding me, caressing me... his actions betraying his strong emotions.

Several heads had turned after seeing the police car. Watching our entrance into the lobby and the condition of my torn clothing only added to their interest.

12