Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 11

Story Info
Running, running, running.
3.4k words
4.68
13.1k
3

Part 11 of the 42 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11: Running, running, running

Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I felt I would be fighting the effects of my late night conversation with Sue Anne all morning. Since meeting Jimmy, it was the first time I slept alone and it actually felt strange to wake up without him touching me somewhere.

I put on a pair of shorts, sports-bra, a T-shirt, thick socks and my new running shoes. Walking toward the elevator I joined several more people all heading downstairs. Caught up by the crowd I headed down the stairs with them.

At least I'm not running upstairs back to the 18th floor! How many people work here, anyway? I need to find that out as soon as possible... this 'vacation' isn't going to last more than a day or so more and I need to learn what I need to do.

I don't need him to think I'm a total fool... think, girl, he doesn't or he would have never talked to you in the first place. Damn, eighteen flights of stairs is taking forever.

Jogging out of the building I joined hundreds of people all running in place. In the morning coolness at precisely 6 AM the National Anthem played joined by hundreds of voices around the buildings.

The starting whistle blew and the runners headed uphill on several well-worn paths. By chance I took the one that rose up through the small canyon to the south. Next to the path a small bubbly stream had steeply slashed its way down from the mountains.

At this early hour the sunlight was beginning to filter through the trees. The air still smelled of sweet menthol from the eucalyptus. The trail crossed the stream over footbridges several times as the water meandered back and forth heading toward the ocean.

After about fifteen minutes my deep breathing became even heavier and my feet began to hurt. I refused to give up in front of everyone and knew that I needed to gain his or her respect even at this if I was to do whatever Jimmy wanted.

My thoughts of him pushed the pain out of my mind. I fell headlong into an almost mindless euphoria and one foot before the other was able to keep up with the slower runners at the back of the pack.

Jimmy... my Jimmy... if my dreams are true...

At the halfway point of the morning's run everyone stopped for a five-minute break at the large picnic area. Years earlier someone had built a dam creating a waterfall and a large pond.

Buzzing of insects flew through the still air. Emerald-colored dragonflies hunted their less wary cousins just above the calm waters.

The whistle blew sooner than I had hoped but it was downhill from there. Although my feet continued to burn with each new step I continued back toward the compound although starting to straggle behind the rest.

Damn Friday the 13th... my feet are burning...

Sue Anne slowed down to run next to me.

"Hey, girlfriend! How are you doing? Don't worry, the first few days are the hardest and then your body gets used to it and soon you'll actually like running. I'm not kidding. My first week I thought I was going to die, I threw up in the bushes twice I felt so horrible. I thought of quitting at the moment but then I thought about what I would be leaving behind so I stayed and I'm grateful for everything the colonel has made possible.

Look at all these people. They're all in great shape because of this. We're probably going to live an extra ten to fifteen years. Besides, you've seen the food here. Imagine what we'd look like if we didn't run it off!"

"Do we do this every morning? I thought I was exercising back home but nothing like this."

"Yes, although sometimes we run at the beach. That's fun because it's on the wet sand and the water is cool. When we're at the beach it's always in the late afternoon and we take the children and have a big bonfire and picnic in the evening.

Some days we stay inside and do push-ups and things like that. This is still more fun than a treadmill. If you'd like we can run together each day."

"Thanks, I'd like that very much. Ahhhh, we're back. My feet are killing me. What do you suggest?"

"Well, first off, we're going to the clinic and have Dr. Riner take a look in case you've serious blisters or something.

"Well Alessa, it looks like you have a couple of nice blisters here. We'll just put some of this salve on here and wrap it up. I don't want them to get infected. This will fix it up by tonight. It's something we've been working on here and it really works.

In a couple of months we expect to put it on the market and the colonel has given us a 60 percent share in the profits.

What we've been able to accomplish here would have been almost impossible without the funding. We've been using it to heal burns and it will be a great help in emergency rooms.

Now, tomorrow, I want you to run a little slower even if it means you're staying at the end of the pack. By next week you'll be running circles around them. You're in pretty good shape, your legs and feet are strong, good lung capacity.

Alessa, if you're still hurting tomorrow morning come and see me right away."

We walked over to the gym and the trainer, Carla Lindley, showed me the various exercise machines, the weights and the ropes and rock wall. There were several stations where people could pull on large rubber bands building up the shoulder muscles and improving their posture.

Before we left she gave me the doctor's approved diet guide for women my age and height. I promised to try to follow it.

"Usually what we do is go back upstairs, wash up and change into the day's clothes and then we have breakfast. I will see you later, Miss Alessa. This place doesn't stay together by itself."

I took the elevator back up to the 18th floor, swiped my room card hanging from my neck and went in.

My shower took a little longer than it should have because the need I had been pushing to the back of my mind had surfaced with a rush. I sat down on the shower's molded support and soon had all the fingers of one hand inside my pussy moving in and out.

I will admit now that my curiosity at last got the better of me and looking at the middle finger of my left hand I decided to do it. Leaving the shower, dripping on the floor towel, I took the KY from the nightstand and hurried back into the steamy bathroom.

Getting back in, I put a lot of the lubrication onto my finger and rubbed it around my anus trying to push it in. Just when I was going to stop, it slid in by itself and sunk all the way to the palm.

Oh, my God! It was so much different from anything we had done since we met. I moved it around a little getting used to the strange feeling, savoring the experience.

I pulled my finger out slowly and for some reason felt quite empty. I put more KY on my fingers and now put two inside stretching it open just a bit more.

My other hand had moved to my pussy and was moving once again in and out as my thumb rubbed my clit. My pelvis began to shiver and I moved my hands faster, finally inserting three fingers up into my ass.

My head was on fire and the heat moved down through my breasts into both my pussy and my ass and I came, easily at first but then with a shaking that almost made me slip onto the shower floor.

Damn! I had thought. That was SO fucking good, I couldn't believe it. It was so much better than the times I had masturbated before I met Jimmy.

The water kept showering on my head as I came down from my rush and I sat there for the longest time.

I washed my hands several times.

I dressed in a white blouse and a light blue skirt, along with a pair of house slippers. Back downstairs I had a small breakfast of shrimp omelet and orange juice and a couple of aspirin to take the edge off my sore feet.

Ever since flying down to Malibu I had known that I was going to have to get to work and I took the elevator down to the office floors.

Now, I had thought to myself, to have a look at my office... my office... wow, just a few days I had been a legal secretary and now, I... well, I was whatever I was.

I swore I was going to make this work even if I had to spend all night learning how. I'd show him that he had made the right choice and someday soon...

I rode the elevator down to the fourteenth floor and walked into my office and the poor woman sitting behind the outer office desk jumped up.

"Good morning, Miss Lane. I'm Mary Tybal, your secretary. May I show you around?"

She noticed the house slippers but said nothing.

"Yes, please do. I am very interested in learning whatever you can show me. Thanks."

They walked into the corner office. Two walls were floor to ceiling sheets of heavily tinted glass overlooking the Pacific to the west and south.

My desk, diagonal to the room, faced the two open walls and sat in front of a long set of floor cabinets that stretched fifteen feet along the east wall and turned the corner several feet along the north.

On the desktop was a 21-inch monitor and keyboard. The computer tower itself, along with color and black/white laser printers, scanners and two terabyte external hard drives, was on the long cabinet behind the desk. On the left side of the desk was a new laptop.

Mary booted both computers and stood back.

"This computer is triple password protected... it is slaved to the one that the colonel uses for business so files can be transferred immediately both ways as well as your laptop in your top left drawer.

The colonel is a fanatic when it comes to our laptops and you, the major, my assistant and I must have them with us at all times when we're off the property.

I'll step over there for a minute while you put in your passwords. Security is extremely tight, here. No exceptions, no excuses."

Mary walked over by the windows and looked out at the Pacific.

Hmm... let's see... OK, first password... I know, Aliotohalibut... then, GoldenGatePark and finally Drakeshower. That'll do it, nobody will know those.

"OK, I'm done... ah, here's the main screen."

My secretary walked back and said, "We're going to spend today going over the different programs. Most of them have been 'tweaked' to improve their functionality by us as well as have the most efficient firewalls the military has made possible.

Your computer will scan itself completely every three minutes running in the background. If it detects a problem it can't fix it will shut down immediately.

Now, here is a list of all the different enterprises we have. They're cross-referenced by country, by division, by gross and net income, by product.

In fact, you will be able to change the settings and set it up to other parameters once you know what you are looking for.

The colonel told me that along with being his personal assistant you will be overseeing several new projects with him; the most important, his newest, the Ventura project... it looks very interesting, a whole new city... well, town, I guess.

He also said that other than him you would eventually be the final approval signature on all major business expenses as soon as he is satisfied that you're ready.

He must really trust you to give you this much power. We're talking about billions of dollars each year.

Did you know each other before? In college?"

How do I explain all this? That we just met would be ridiculous to say. My God, billions of dollars, this is insane.

"Something like that. We, uh, we spent some time together in San Francisco. What's the best way to download information to the laptop?"

"I've always used the portable terabyte drives. The laptop has the same programs but they take up a lot of memory.

You can use a patch cable and transfer information that way but you'll quickly run out of memory on the laptop itself if you try and keep the files there.

Major Maria Paras' assistant, Louise Tunturin, and I have to work closely together as to calendaring events and meetings and now that you're here... you know because of the separate offices and all.

I believe that the colonel is going to depend on us for more and more of the commercial work; the military work is increasing ever since the War on Terror started.

It will just be the two of us working together controlling this division.

Anytime you leave the property unless it's something you and the colonel might ... well, whatever, I'll be with you. With the two of us we will have a redundancy of information, which is very good considering the scope of what we will do.

If the colonel is off the property the major and her assistant will always be with him unless, as I've said... I don't know what happened with San Francisco; she should have been there. So, for most of the time it will be the five of us and security.

Sometimes I wonder how businesses got along without computers but times were much simpler and things were just done, I guess.

Several years ago there was a company that tried to have the contract modified saying the agreement wasn't what was said during negotiations.

We had recorded the whole meeting and I guess they forgot. The colonel canceled the contract altogether and blackballed them in the industry, sending a DVD to every other company we had been doing business with. He explained exactly what had happened, included the original video and the assertion that we were wrong.

They lost a potential two billion dollar annual profit with just us as well as whatever might have happened with everyone else. When he's angry he plays serious 'hardball.'

Slowly, quietly, we bought up all their outstanding stock until we controlled the company. After an intense investigation we kept the people that were innocent and hard-working and let the rest go. Then we moved the entire company to San Jose.

I sent out a letter to the remaining stockholders which included some of the people who were let go. It stated that there were to be no more dividend payments. Ever. He made the stock worthless to anyone except him but since we already owned the firm there was no need to buy anyone out but he made a one-time offer at the going exchange price.

They lost hundreds of millions of dollars. He won't put up with dishonesty either in business or whatever else he is doing. The colonel... he doesn't take prisoners.

Always tell him the truth.

Since that... unpleasantness... we now make offers to companies we are interested in or quietly buy them through the stock market if the board of directors is suspect. If the company's board of directors are honest and knowledgeable then we keep them on as a division of the commercial ventures.

You will see a lot of that. A lot of the commercial work is government contracts so it makes the security of proprietary patents easier.

The colonel's gift is ideas. He dreams up possibilities and then finds the people that can make it happen. He can jump from A to Z just like that although it sometimes leaves us guessing what was skipped over.

It will happen to you.

It's what makes him so valuable to the military intelligence operations we have here. I don't know what he will tell you about them... I don't know that much, Maria is his military liaison from the Marine Corps and usually spends most of her time in the other wing.

You will not be able to enter that part of the complex without your final DOD clearances. The Colonel told me that he's waiting on that."

"Are you cleared?"

"If I told you, I'd... sorry, I couldn't resist. Yes, it was a requisite for working with him at this level. I don't have access to any classified information but it allows me to travel with him.

I'm positive that he already had you checked out before even talking to you in San Francisco.

Now this is our first and most important commercial division, Vingenetic. This is the colonel's bioengineering group which he started in 2003.

Five years earlier he had worked on bacterial and fungal mutations and in '03 he designed, I guess you would say a bacterium that would eat oil in salt water and then dissipate and decay with the oil turned into harmless water and carbon that would sink to the bottom where it could be safely collected.

After that the money started flowing in and that bankrolled the other projects. Right now, we're doing about 20 billion a year with about a quarter of that pure profit which he uses to support projects like Ventura.

The company's reserves are somewhere in the area of fifteen billion right now. No one knows what he has personally but he owns everything outright except the personal ventures he does with everyone so I guess you could say he's worth all of it.

Everyone here is making plenty. The colonel laughs and says it comes in faster than we can spend it so he is very generous with everyone he comes across.

Don't say anything but I think he's like a kid in a candy shop. Our overseas operations also participate when it is appropriate.

That's why he decided to bankroll partnerships with people here. If you come up with a good idea and it seems reasonable or he's interested in it even if doesn't make a profit he'll put up the money and give you half interest.

Everyone here is a millionaire most many times over because of the colonel's goodwill and respect for us. He's a good man, a very good man. People worship the ground he walks on.

However you've come to be here you are very lucky, if I may say so."

"Mary, I have thanked God every moment since I've met him. I'm going to do the best anyone possibly could. I am grateful for your help and I hope that we will have a very pleasant working relationship.

In another lifetime I was a legal secretary so I understand most of what you are doing. You let me know if it gets too much, whatever you are doing, and if I can I'll jump in and help you, OK?"

"Yes, ma'am, although I usually get someone from the pool."

"Please, I guess we'll go with Miss Lane in public but with just you and me let's just make it Alessa, please... OK?"

"Sure. Thank you but I'm telling you this, Maria Paras is a major in the Marine Corps, worked hard for it and calling her Major is about as friendly as she's going to get. Behind her back, people call her 'the Ice Queen.'

Think of her as your equivalent on the military side so maybe she'll be a little friendlier with you.

There will be times when the two of them will be gone for weeks at a time on some super-secret mission.

At one time everyone thought there might be something there but the colonel is a 'by the book' officer and it's been a while since they've gone anywhere together so if there is anything going on they've done an excellent job of hiding it from everyone here."

Mary looked at me searching for some reaction to that but seeing none that she could discern continued.

"Now over the next week we're going to go through the company division by division until you are conversant with everything and the main people. To meet his deadline it's going to require some long nights. So let's get started...

It wasn't until much later I realized I hadn't seen him all day.