Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 13

Story Info
Sea Dreams at the Marina.
7.1k words
4.74
12.6k
3

Part 13 of the 42 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13

Sea Dreams at The Marina, Redondo Beach

The silver-gray SUV pulled up to the door and William, one of the two security guards outside, opened my door.

"Good evening, Miss Alessa. I hope you had a pleasant drive in."

"Why, thank you for asking. It's been fine."

Everyone had been so much nicer that evening, even more so than they usually were. Jimmy had been so attentive to me the last several days. Fresh flowers were on my desk every morning, chocolates on my pillow every night.

Jimmy, wearing a new black tuxedo, walked around the car and offered his arm. With my teased out curly golden hair and six-inch heels I had towered over him.

The evening had just started and I was enjoying every moment of it. I moved toward him and they entered the restaurant.

Moving forward to the desk we were greeted by a young woman with the biggest smile I had ever seen except for the one time Jimmy had done me 'doggy' in front of the bedroom mirror.

"Good evening, welcome to 'Sea Dreams'. If you would follow me, please, I will take you to your table."

She escorted them across an already full dining room to a private dining room with a small dance floor.

Two more of our bodyguards waited outside the room keeping a watchful eye while another man was in the kitchen. As quiet as they were there were some glances from the diners who were wondering just who they were.

Our table, the only one in the room, had a view of the Pacific just feet away through the glass. The sun was setting on what had turned out to be a long day on an emotional roller coaster. Several events had taken place earlier that had me upset... It wasn't anything that he had done, especially, it had just been one of those strange days that arrives in every girl's life at some point or another.

The light blue of the sky slowly changed to a glorious red-orange as the sun finally disappeared into the darkness of evening and the coastline to the north was ablaze in light as far as the eye could see.

That view still lives in my heart after all this time.

After helping me to my chair Jimmy sat down and looked at me.

"Your face, your wondrous, glorious face, it's the face I have looked for. I never really understood until now..." he said.

I suppose I was softly lit by the table candles romantically enough for him; light and shadow moved across the table and just looking at him I could see he was aroused.

When I had been growing up I always hoped that I would have that effect on at least one person who would want me and love me but as I had grown older, I began to lose hope until finally I was working for Kevin and felt the chance was gone forever.

I looked around the empty room. "Where are those people you said we were meeting? They seem a little late."

"Oh, I suppose they'll be here sooner or later. Let's find out."

He put his hand up to his ear as if holding a phone.

"Yes, good evening, this is Jim Crowell. Where are you? What! An elephant escaped from the zoo and sat on your car? Oh, my! What, then it ate your wife's orchids in the greenhouse and jumped into your pool!

So, I guess you're not coming, right? Well, see you some other time.

Let's see what the menu has to offer."

I looked at him. His serious look... he could no longer hold the charade and broke up laughing.

There never had been anyone coming. It was just the two of us... for dinner... alone... away from everyone at Malibu. This is the first time we ever had been alone like that.

That had been our first date! He had been so nice to me so those last few days...just as he promised my life would be. Each day had been more...

Looking through the menu I had been unable to decide between a steak and the lobster. The day's earlier events had shaken my emotions so much that the simple task of choosing what to eat seemed beyond me.

I had spent the morning talking to the Gylers, discussing what I should do about so many different things.

I set the menu down, not really looking at it; the words were swimming before my eyes.

After knocking on the entryway to the room, the maitre de came over to welcome us to the restaurant and asked if we desired wine with our dinner. Jimmy nodded for me to choose; he said it was my night and it had to be perfect.

I named the first wine that came to mind and within minutes the man returned with an excellent Chianti for my approval.

Barely tasting the wine I noticed that Jim, behind his usual joyful mood, displayed a nervousness I had only seen that day in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park.

Now, instead of talking he was unusually quiet.

The brave colonel whose exploits had become legendary among the people working with him and almost mandatorily committed to memory by his former military personnel was afraid. He was more nervous than I was.

What was he afraid of? Afraid of me? Or, afraid of something he wanted to do... needed to do but couldn't come out and just say it

"Would you order for us? I seem to be a little light-headed at the moment."

He smiled at me as he had done all week but I could tell it had become somehow different now, more personal, more intense, saying to me 'all is right with the world, you have nothing to worry about.'

Yet, I could still feel the tension between us.

"Well, Jordan," Jimmy said, "what do you suggest? We're a little hungry tonight but I don't think we want anything too heavy."

He glanced in my direction, seeking an approval.

I nodded in agreement, not really listening, lost in my own emotional world.

"Let me take care of it, Mr. Crowell, Miss Lane. I am sure that you will be most satisfied this evening and for many evenings to come."

If only that had been true my life would have been complete.

With the mention of my name I looked at the maitre de strangely. How had he known our names that night?

Jordan looked nervously at me then at Jimmy seeking some guidance. The colonel, I sometimes still think of him that way, motioned for him to leave. Gratefully the man left the table and headed back toward the kitchen realizing the huge mistake he had made.

Surprised, I now looked at Jimmy who had regained his composure and said, "I suppose he remembered from the reservations. But why did he just leave? But how did you know his name?"

And then I remembered, Mary Tybal said they never made reservations in their own names because of security.

Then, I knew something was going on that night but naively I just didn't understand what.

While I continued to wonder about it, fresh, hot sourdough bread was brought to the table still steaming from the oven. With it were balls of butter nested on a bed of shaved ice in a shallow silver bowl.

Glasses of water filled with crushed ice arrived, just the way I liked. How did they know? I asked myself at the time.

Jim had broken off a piece of bread, buttered it and then carefully offered it to my lips. Entranced by such an unexpected and romantic gesture I parted my lips to receive the warm buttered morsel.

Whether it was what he had done or the taste and texture of the bread or perhaps a combination of everything that was happening, I found myself reacting with a low, almost silent moan of satisfaction.

"Oh... please excuse me. I don't know what came over me just now."

Fortunately, my questions had been pushed aside, at least for the moment, by the arrival of the salads. A good mix of California's best, the crispness of the lettuce nicely complimented the thick and creamy bleu cheese dressing. Large bits of bleu cheese rested on top covering the tomatoes, olives and croutons.

I found it a very simple salad yet wonderful in its own understated way.

"They make it right here."

"What?"

"The salad dressing... it's made here. More control of the taste."

Our conversation drifted from one silly topic to another purposely staying away from anything that remotely resembled business.

Every time I looked at him, he had this goofy grin. The only time he had looked that incredibly happy was when we made love that first night... and the next day and the days after that.

"So, what do you think of this place? It seems to be very popular from what I can see."

"I'm sorry... Oh... yes. It's lovely. The daytime view must be fantastic and if the rest of the food here is as good as the bread and salad I would like to come here again, maybe a lot."

"I'm glad you feel that way. I like it a lot, too."

He offered me another piece of hot buttered bread.

Out of the blue, he said, "I think your glasses are perfect... they match the intelligence I knew, well, you know what I mean, you have."

He looked to see if anyone was coming into the room.

"Alessa, they are so fucking erotic... keeping those laughing eyes just for me."

Wow! As much as I knew he was so sexually attracted to me, I had never expected him to find my 'granny' glasses to be a source of erotic interest for him.

I smiled at him, that smile that he told me had somehow become his whole life.

I remembering telling him that night, "You have made everything possible. Yes, you've worked me harder than anyone ever could since I've been with you but you believed in me and no matter what might happen, I will never forget that."

I sipped some water, my mouth as dry as the Mojave desert.

The conversation wound around life.

"...waited for marriage with the right man was as much a part of me as breathing. I've want a man who loves me for me; I want a family with children; I want to grow old with them. And so, here we are, now."

I leaned toward him.

"Jimmy, where are we? You said you love me and want to marry me. Do you still? I need to know."

He looked at me shyly, one hand under his chin.

"Have I told you how much I like your hair like this? I don't know why but it fascinates me. It just seems to float out there by itself.

You fascinated me ever since that afternoon I met you. Your hair reminds me of an angel's halo. It's the perfect highlight for the beauty of your face."

He slowly, gently stroked my loose curly hair which I had teased out further while dressing for dinner.

"Can you smile for me? You look like a deer caught in the headlights of a big truck."

There was movement at the entry and a polite knock.

"Oh, here's the main course."

And with that, he had successfully changed the subject, leaving me wondering what was going on. Like I had said, I had been so naïve in so many things of life.

Two of the staff brought steak and lobster combinations to the table.

"Medium rare for the lady, medium well for the gentleman. Miss, here is your A-1 sauce, just as you like it... and lemon for your lobster.

Would you care for anything else? Is there enough butter for your potato? Another bottle of wine, perhaps, or something from the bar?"

"No, thank you. Everything is wonderful... please tell the chef for me."

The sizzle and smell of the steaks set my mouth watering and all chance of conversation had to wait until at least two bites of the Angus beef had been savored.

I whispered to him, "How does he possibly know how I like my steak? We've never been here. Did you call ahead? You did, didn't you?"

He deftly took the conversation where he wanted it go that night.

"When I threw myself into becoming a Marine and I admit to you now I took some pretty stupid chances over the years with them.

Naturally, you know about the Kosovo incident but not the reason why. No one does, except now I'm telling you.

Yes, I did rescue the Americans pinned down... yes, in doing so we got over two thousand people caught there out... yes, it's the story that legends are made of."

He laughed at what he said, but I saw that he wasn't really happy about it.

"Truth is... I wanted to die. I had for a long time. My heart was dark... I didn't care. Thank God, though, my craziness served a purpose, saving all those people.

After that I believed God had used me for a purpose that I didn't understand, yet did.

I had lost 25 million dollars two years before doing something for a friend of mine. I still don't remember what happened but the general said he'd owed me everything he had. As you can imagine, I was working hard to make up the loss.

I met Miriam in '02... She had just graduated from USC with a biology degree in genetics and I took her on as a lab assistant.

We fell in love and seemed to be perfect for one another. We did all the things you would expect, simple dating at movies or going out for a hamburger.

I didn't have very much money then with the loss and most everything being put back into the company.

We respected each other. Not because of any social or religious conviction but because we loved one another we would wait. We knew it would be difficult the first few years but figured that once we had the company going...

It was very hard for us. Not only did we wait, the Gylers weren't a little too happy about the fact that I was Italian Catholic and not Jewish.

They think the world of you. I don't know what you did or said but they think of you as their new daughter.

I think they finally realized how much Miriam and I loved each other and we were going to be married.

The week before, she was killed by a man driving under some kind of influence. I don't remember whether he was high on drugs or just plain drunk.

I wanted to kill him and would have done it but he was out of reach safely in prison.

Last night I looked at the news film again. I almost killed those men, didn't I? I was going to..."

He stopped... I looked at him and saw the deep emotions boiling just under the surface.

I remembered thinking that conversation wasn't such a good idea but to this day I still don't know how we had gotten there. Ah, what had I done? I didn't want to ever make him sad.

"I took care of the arrangements with her parents. I left Los Angeles the day after the funeral and just drove around the country for several months.

Over time they have come to consider me their son that they would have had and now I've been helping them financially. But you know pretty much the rest, I guess."

There was a flash of emotion on his face and then just as quickly, disappeared.

"After that I wondered what I could do that would help the world. I needed an outlet for my frustration.

I thought of becoming a teacher but there are too many rules and restrictions. When I really looked into it I found that the schools were forcing students to learn things that had no purpose in life unless they were going to become professional mathematicians or journalists or Shakespearean scholars. It's no wonder that teenagers hate going to school.

So I took a personal interest again in the company which had been running without me and we made our first billion a few months after she had died.

The money kept coming in and just grew each month and now, we're worth what? Close to thirty billion? It's something like that. It's hard to keep that close a watch on it; it changes so fast. You know that from just your short time here.

Do I still hold a place for her in my heart? I would be lying if I said I didn't but as much as I still love her, I know that she is gone and that...

well, I believe God has done me a great favor bringing you into my life. Maybe it was a 'thank you' for Kosovo, I don't know. Does that sound crazy?"

"No, but something's been on your mind these last few days. I can tell."

I began to cry.

He rose from his chair and lifted me gently from mine. He held me tightly as my crying shook my body, my heart, my soul.

"Alessa, please don't cry, please forgive me."

As my crying stopped I looked at him wondering what was next. I couldn't understand why my extreme emotions had been making me so unsure of myself. Of course, I found out the answer to that question soon enough.

"Are you breaking up with me?"

My body trembled, afraid of his answer.

He stepped back and looked directly into my eyes.

"Oh, God, no. I have other plans for you... and me."

He led me to the mirror of a dark window and turned me to face it, standing behind me, tightly pressing against me.

His shaking hand was holding a long white box. Alessa looked at him in the window's reflection. He set it down on the table, opened it hesitantly and carefully lifted out the one-hundred-diamond choker he had gotten days earlier in Beverly Hills.

Gently he put it around my neck.

"Oh, sweet Mother of God..."

I was unbelievably shocked with the gold and diamond choker, completely overwhelmed when he deliberately held me close again and kissed me on the side of my neck between my ear and my chin, the erotic, no, the loving kiss that I had hoped for.

I lost myself in his kiss, feeling his arms holding me tightly, not wanting to let me go. I started to say something; I didn't know what to say. I put my head against his shoulder, tears flowing down my face.

Oh, my God! I screamed in my mind. What had he just done? God, I had prayed, please help me.

My breathing had been rapid, shallow; I leaned against him with my eyes closed, not wanting to lose the moment I had already treasured in my heart.

I had looked at myself in the window as if it were a dream. The gold chocker holding the four rows of twenty-five one-carat-diamonds sparkled bright lightning back at me. It was real yet impossible.

In the window I saw myself touching the choker, still unbelieving.

In the mirroring window, I noticed the reflection of one of the waiters. I didn't know which one and honestly I didn't care. All I saw were the other pieces in the case.

I was clutching one gift at my neck and the other in my heart.

"You're going to make the most beautiful bride."

Jimmy pulled out the bracelet, sixty matching diamonds also in four rows of fifteen each. He slipped it over my wrist and locked the clasp.

I still stood leaning back against the glass. He looked at me and got down on his knees.

My heart began racing when I began to finally comprehend what was happening.

Oh, God, oh, God, oh... my... God. What was he doing? Was it what I thought it was? What I had longed for since I met him?

He reached for and held my hands in my lap.

"Alessa... when we first met in San Francisco I was smart enough to recognize your abilities and know that you were wasted there. You were dying in your soul, just as I was.

I was lucky enough that you said 'yes' when I asked you to come with me to Los Angeles.

Life's never been the same for either of us, I know.

I cannot stop thinking of you; you fill my thoughts during the day even when you're right next to me, my dreams at night even though we're sleeping together. I can't get anything done.

I know that you have held me in your heart this whole time.

I want us to be together emotionally, lovingly, intimately. I was going to do this at Christmas in Hawaii, but I just can't wait anymore. I can only ask you this:

Will you marry me? Will you say 'yes' to me, again, like you did before?"

The words I longed to hear since that first insane day and unbelievable night in San Francisco washed over me like the waves on the dark beach outside.

There was something special about my sensitivity to his emotions, I didn't know how but knew it had to do with my love for him.

The room became slightly out of focus; I felt dizzy. He moved fast to hold me from hitting the floor. Carefully sitting me back on my chair he reached for a napkin, dipped it into the ice water and softly patted my face.

I went to see the doctor the next morning... I had been feeling faint and slightly nauseous for a number of days and couldn't understand why.

About a half-minute later, I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was his worried, panicked face.

12