Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 22

Story Info
Sayomi has a splendid afternoon getting.
5.4k words
4.63
12.6k
3

Part 22 of the 42 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 22

The perfect loving traditional Japanese wife, Sayomi, has a splendid afternoon getting...

*

Late morning, Tuesday, August 7th

The Nakamura residence

Bobby....

A little after eleven o'clock, a grey Lexus and a white BMW 335xi sedan made the long drive from the street and after parking, two ethnic Japanese men and a black woman walked up the wide black volcanic stone steps to the front of the house. By the time they had reached the top, Kaito and I were looking out the wide picture windows.

The woman knocked on the door and then deferentially stepped back behind the two men.

I stood to one side while Kaito opened the door. The people on the porch bowed in respect and one offered his business card to my father-in-law who I now thought of as my father in fact.

"Daisuke Saito, gentlemen... I am the manager for the Bank of America in Honolulu."

"What may I do for you, sir?" asked Kaito, as intrigued as I was.

"We are here on behalf of the Crowell Corporation in Malibu, California and wish to speak with Lieutenant Robert Osborne and Miss Sayomi Nakamura... I apologize, we know that she is now married, but have no other name for her."

Kaito and I looked at each other in a bit of a surprise. "Please, come in."

Our three guests removed their shoes and slipped on blue plastic shoe covers on their feet the woman provided from her business case. As they sat down in the living room, Sayomi's two aunts appeared with tea and strawberry cookies as a pretense to discover what was happening. Setting the tray down, they served tea to the bank people, anxiously looking for any excuse to stay.

While I appreciated the tea ceremony rituals, my impatience with both the bank officials and Sayomi's two aunts was chewing my mind. Sayomi and her mother finally entered the room and the visitors respectfully rose as one.

When everyone was settled again and courtesies exchanged, the bank manager began to speak. "If we may see your identification, please?"

The two aunts had hovered in the kitchen doorway, anxious to hear what was said.

Saito stood waiting while the woman quickly compared the two identification cards with the computer copies that Mary Tybal had sent her from Malibu. Satisfied, she handed them back to Saito who in turn returned them to Sayomi and me.

"Do you wish to be called Miss Nakamura or Mrs. Osborne?"

Sayomi....

That was something I had never thought of. While I had gladly and rapidly changed honorifics for Bob and myself, what my last name was never crossed my mind. I used Osborne with the jeweler but this was a legal matter.

I leaned over and whispered to Bob, "Anata, what shall I do?"

"Kimi," he answered back, "until it's legally changed, go with Nakamura." He kissed my cheek softly, aware that public displays of affection weren't well accepted by traditional Japanese even if we were our own home. "If you please," he said, "let us stay with Nakamura right now."

I could see my two aunts smiling, as if thinking there was still a chance of breaking us up.

"Will we need a lawyer?" Bobby asked.

I could just sense my aunts listening harder.

"Oh, no. I assure you everything is fine and in order. All the legalities have been vetted by our bank's legal firm as well as the Corporation's.

"Miss Nakamura, in appreciation for the courtesy extended to Colonel Maria Paras, the Crowell Corporation wishes to present you with a small gift for your kindness. If you would please sign here, acknowledging receipt."

I really was surprised that a bank manager and two assistants would drive out to present an envelope. After he handed me the envelope and a small box, I read the enclosed letter:

Dear Miss Nakamura,

I wish to personally thank you for your help in our time of need. While I am sure you would have helped anyone as you did, your phone gave us the opportunity to discover what was happening. From both a corporate as well as a most personal heartfelt thanks, please accept this token of our gratitude for you kindness. Everything's been taken care of.

Alessa Jennifer Lane

Executive Assistant

The Crowell Corporation

I looked inside the small box, expecting to see some jade trinket or a similar token. Instead, I saw a pair of keys and a remote. Keys to a Beemer! Oh, totally sweet!

Although I tried to act in a nonchalant manner, as soon as I reached the front door I was off like a rocket, flying down the steps toward the car. Somewhere behind me, the rest followed at a more sedate pace while my two miserable aunts stayed on the veranda forming a very sour look on their faces.

The white BMW opened with a push of the car's remote as I ran my hand over the smooth roof of the car. Sliding in and sitting behind the wheel, I saw another envelope addressed to me laying on the dash. Tearing it open I found a cashier's check for $100,000...

"Bobbi! Bobbi! Look what I've found!"

Bobby....

I ambled over to the car's passenger side and sat inside with her. Her fingers trembling, she gave me the check.

"Oh, my God!" I exclaimed. "That's amazing! That turned out to be one very expensive phone call."

"Wouldn't have happened without your pushing me to act, Bobbi-kun. Oh, thank you, my husband."

A shadow appeared on the driver's side of the car. It was Ms. Holloway crouching down to meet her.

"Miss Nakamura, the Crowell Corporation has already paid the taxes on this money so that you can have the full amount. Here are your tax forms; we've filled them out for you. Please sign here... and here... and here. All taxes, insurance, maintenance and repair bills are guaranteed by the Crowell Corporation, in care of the bank. Here, for your records, is how to contact us. This is my card. Call me anytime.

"Now, Lieutenant, your paperwork will be a little more complicated. Nothing as fancy as a new car, I'm afraid, but I believe you'll be happy, just the same. May we return to the house?"

This time, the bank manager had possession of a square envelope. He offered it to me with both hands and a great smile. Opening the square envelope, I found a plain white card with a handwritten note. I noticed a company logo on the lower right hand corner, embossed with 'The Crowell Corporation.' I read the note.

"Dear Lieutenant Osborne,

Maria and I are eternally grateful for all you have done to help us. If you ever need anything, let us know immediately."

The signature line was covered by a large red flourish of a capital 'A' and a squiggly line following.

The other man, all this time silent in the background, came forward and handed a business envelope to the bank manager who in turn handed it to me.

I noticed two things: first, the man was carrying a Glock and second, the new envelope was the same type as the one given to Sayomi containing her check.

'Could it be another 100 K?' I asked myself. 'That would be so cool and take some of the pressure off me to find something right out of the Marines.'

I passed the envelope to Sayomiko. She carefully opened it, fully expecting, I suppose as I did, to see a check similar to hers. However, she told me later in the tea-house after we had 'discussed' what to do about the money, when she saw the amount of Five Million Dollars printed across the middle of the cashier's check and all those zeroes she was speechless, and after running her fingers over the numbers, for some reason handed it to her father instead of back to me and collapsed on the couch.

"Lieutenant," the woman from the bank said, "please sign at the indicated marks; all Federal and State taxes have been paid, so when you file, remember the original amount is over the stated figure on the check."

I didn't understand why everyone was acting strangely. I mistakenly thought the excitement from the 100 thousand dollar check was still present in the room and that was what everyone was thrilled about. This second check had to be probably the same amount, maybe a little higher.

"Miss Lane and Colonel Paras wanted you to have a full five million."

At the mention of five million dollars, there was a loud smashing sound as the tea service the two women had been holding onto in the doorway fell to the floor and then the two aunts retreated to their shared bedroom and slammed the door.

"Must have been the wind," Kaito said, dryly, looking in the direction of the bedrooms.

"If you wish," Ms. Holloway continued, "we are prepared to help you open accounts with us right now."

It occurred to me that she was the one doing the talking because the other two must have felt this part of the business was beneath them.

"The safest, most secure method is 'certificates of deposit'. They are at five percent right now for a seven year term. If you have interest accruing in two separate accounts, one for taxes and one for liquidity, you will have your annual expenses covered."

"How much?" I asked. I took it all back. The last few days had been crazier than any Top Gun activity.

"If the rate stays stable, which it will for the seven years these account are in effect, you will get $250,000 annually; that is, of course before taxes. We would have to set up fifty separate CDs and at least two interest accounts, a checking account and a Visa account connected to your liquid funds account.

We have taken the liberty to do just that in case you wish to bank with us."

I had just realized I had been standing ever since we had come in from looking at the new car.

"That sounds very interesting. May I see one of the forms, please?"

Holloway handed me a form from the top of the pile. I carefully read it over and asking for a pen, made several checkmarks on the paper.

"Miss Holloway, how easy is it to make some changes? Are you able to do that here or would it require going to your office?"

"We can make whatever changes you wish and have them here within an hour by messenger. Would that be acceptable?"

"If you would be so kind as to wait, I would like to speak with my wife." It sounded so natural coming from my lips, yet Sayomi's head snapped to attention hearing my words.

Sayomi....

Even though I had emotionally accepted our relationship, I knew full well that he could walk out the door and never be seen again since our agreement was not legally binding. My insecurity had risen to the surface again and just as I had shamefully doubted his sincerity that morning at the jeweler's I was again treading into deep water.

He tightly grasped my smaller hand in his and almost pulled me off my feet, rushing me back to the teahouse where we had been sleeping. I guess I hadn't been moving fast enough; he picked me up in his arms and carried me the rest of the way.

Putting me down on the futon and standing next to me, I could see his broad smile.

I tried a joke to break the nervousness I had. "What do you have on your mind, sailor boy?"

"It's Marine Corps fighter pilot, if you please... but, we have to talk..."

I tensed; those words had terrified men for years and now I understood why. The emotional uncertainty hung in the air over my head. Once again, my insecurity would lead me emotionally to disgrace myself.

"What?" I could barely say it. "What, Bobbi-sama?"

"What I want to know, what I need to know is... how do you want your name on these accounts?"

'That's what he wants to talk about?' I had so shamed myself again. There I was, thinking he was going to say he was leaving me. I had been so unworthy of his love then. He called me his 'wife' and I almost forgot it. He said he was fully committed to making our marriage work and this proved it.

Why was I always wondering about him? Why was I afraid? We had already slept together and it had been my idea! That was it for me...

I already had broken his trust Sunday at the jeweler and Bobbi told us anyway what I was so embarrassed to mention.

Was it those damned women at the hospital, sowing dark seeds of doubt in my mind? Did those jealous bitches have that much power over me? Was I that weak in spirit?

What had my aunts done to me all these years, blaming me for being gang-raped by the man they picked? Telling me for years I wasn't worthy of a Japanese man now that I was 'ruined.' Damn them! They had made sure as well as they could I would be alone forever like them until Bobbi came roaring into my life and made me choose a new life with him. They are such bad karma...

I vowed right then to have nothing to do with them ever again...

Bobbi and I would live out here, if we had to... or just leave for somewhere else on Oahu. Now, we could afford it.

I looked up to him with shameful tears in my eyes. "Can I keep Nakamura as a middle name?" I asked between my sobbing.

"Kimi, why are you crying? You can do anything you want with me. I realized I haven't told you enough that I love you. You are everything I have ever desired."

"Bobbi-sama... I do so love you... I now realize what my lonely life would be like if you were not with me. I... I..." I had not been worthy of him or his love. Every time he had spoken to me, I was reminded of that.

I couldn't bring myself to say it but I swore to treat him finally as he deserved, not doubting everything he would think or do but to become the perfect wife... the perfect loving traditional Japanese wife devoted to her husband... no matter what he wanted... no matter what he wanted.

"Bobbi, you can do anything you want with me... anything, my husband."

I pushed him back onto the futon and while kissing him my hand unzipped his pants and dropped them down. His dick popped up into the air and with one hand holding his balls I used the other to stroke him a few times before I started licking its shaft. I dragged my tongue up to the tip and opening my mouth I took it in, still grasping it with my right hand.

My mouth stayed at the head of his dick and as I moved my head around I began to slowly stroke him again. By this time, my right hand had cupped his balls again and I held them in my fist while I could hear him say, "That's good, baby, that's so good."

I moved my head back, pulling my lips around and away from his shaft before sucking in its head again and stretching it as far as I could without hurting him. I bobbed my head several times up and down, putting my whole body in motion against him while he began to play with my hair, still looking wildly unkempt.

Looking up several times to see his grateful smile, I continued to suck his dick into my mouth. Using just the two fingers of my right hand I stroked him again and again and then stuck out my tongue and licked my way up and down its shaft once more.

He started to shake just a bit and I hoped that he would cum already. I was learning that Bobbi was able to fuck for a very long time before cumming himself. His ability allowed me to orgasm multiple times before he did. I still don't know how he's able to do it.

With my left hand around his butt and my right braced against the front of his thigh, I swallowed his balls one at a time. They felt like large meatballs to me. He tensed.

I think he was just a little afraid, not sure what was going to happen. I knew what I wanted to happen but was just as unsure as he was whether it would work or not.

I rolled each one around in my mouth as best I could. He was an American fighter pilot and I was a small Japanese girl, well, woman, but when I was having sex with him I felt so young again. Everything was new, everything was exciting, everything was so erotic. There wasn't as much room as I had hoped but whether or not he fit comfortably in my mouth, I did know that he fit more than that into my pussy.

He massaged my face with his hand, saying, "Wow, Sayomi..."

I took his dick in at least five, six times leaning forward and pushing it as far back as I could to where I was starting to gag even as I grabbed his ass and squeezed as hard as I could. My left hand was holding captive his balls when for some reason I decided to put my right index finger inside my pussy, got it so wet with my juices, then put it against his asshole and push.

I could feel him jump up a few inches as my finger moved around inside his rectum and he came in my mouth, filling it with his thick, salty semen. My tongue rolled the liquid around my mouth against all my taste buds. It was a taste that I admitted I could develop a taste for. I knew that my continued dishonorable behavior required me to adjust my thoughts about how to act for and with him.

I slowly swallowed the thick liquid, savoring every last drop. I couldn't believe it, within a few days of sleeping with Bobbi I had become such a slut with him.

I smiled.

Continuing to fondle him as my lips moved over the tip, I was trying to do my best to please him. I promised myself never to shame myself again and fervently wished he would never know what I had done.

I went down again and took one of his balls back into my mouth. The clean smell of his crotch pleased me. "Do you like it?" I mumbled with my mouth full.

"Oh, baby, I love it... please, don't stop."

Moving back up to the head again, I bobbed my mouth up and down over just the top two inches, over and over. He grabbed my hair again and this time had caught a lot into his grip. Moving my head faster and faster against him, he was fucking my face as I desperately tried to keep up with his actions and keep my teeth away from his dick.

Bobbi decided to take the top of my sundress down and slipped it below my small, as Bobbi said, very firm sweet breasts. His hands travelled to them and he began to massage my nipples, occasionally putting them between his thumb and finger.

I was going insane trying to lick his dick as much as I wanted. He had swollen larger in my mouth and whether I imagined it or not, he seemed to be as hard as I've felt him since our first night together. He appeared even more energized than ever and I continued to stroke him up and down wondering if he was ever going to come in my mouth. His hair tickled my nose.

I tilted my head back and up stretching his dick as far as I could with my movements.

Suddenly, he sat down on the futon, grabbed me by the waist, and turning me around so I was facing away from him, tore my panties off and brought me down, spearing me right up my pussy. I began to bounce on his dick and could hear the slapping of my thighs against him each time I dropped down, taking him in even deeper as I spread to accommodate his size.

"Oh, fuck, that feels so good," I said and for some reason he decided to slap my ass. After a few I began enjoying it and sped up my vertical motions trying to achieve that elusive orgasm that seemed right on the edge to burn me up.

My beautiful new sundress had fallen to around my waist and it followed my movements just a half-second late. I knew I was going to have to wear something else when we returned to the house.

I must have bounced at least forty, fifty, a million times hearing myself call out to God and everyone else. For a Buddhist, that's quite an accomplishment.

Where I was getting the strength to continue moving up and down I had no idea but I felt if I started thinking about it I would lose the moment.

The heavy slapping sounded like a car with a flat tire and most of the sounds we made were as primitive as could be. I had reached the point where moving myself up and down with just my thighs wasn't working; I was getting tired and my butt was a little sore from all the bouncing and spanking.

I used my feet to push me up and then fall down. His dick almost came out a few times but I could feel it start to slip away and quickly dropped myself down on it to stop its escape.

The futon's creaking protests as we slammed up and down was the only sound except for the sounds of our heavy breathing filling the room. Even I, in my state of almost zen-like fucking, was aware of it.

12