Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped bouncing, got up and turned around to face him before dropping down on his dick once more. I was amazed at his stamina. I was amazed at mine. We had been fucking for at least ten minutes and he still was as hard as ever, while I have to admit my pussy was getting a little sore but a good, warm soreness.

As he sat on the edge of the futon, I hooked the back of my knees behind his thighs and as he held my back I began to bounce up and down again. All that fucking had caused a huge amount of fluid to leak down onto him and then onto the futon.

Bobby grabbed my ass with both hands, squeezing them forward toward him and then started to slap me a couple of times more. I could feel the beginning of several orgasms finally building and I was amazed that it had taken this long.

"Yes... oh, God... yes... c'mon, Bobbi, get me off, damn it," I cried out, hoping for that release that had been building the whole time with him.

Still holding my ass, he started pulling me up in the rhythm I had been using and I rose higher and higher only to land harder and harder down onto him.

All I could hear from him now was, "Ughhh, ughhh, ughhh," each time my leaking pussy slammed down on his dick as I clenched my ass tightly.

My soaked sundress was torn away to fall on the floor as he pushed me up and away from him. 'What happened?' I thought.

"Sayomi, get on the futon, doggy style." It was a gentle command but a command just the same and with my new subservient attitude, I felt compelled to obey without delay.

I got up on my hands and knees pointing my ass back toward him. I actually was glad that we had changed positions for the constant bouncing had caused my ass cheeks to burn and now he could do most of the fucking while I could take a break.

Bobbi slipped in without any trouble I was so wet from our little afternoon fun and I felt myself more comfortable than before. He began pistoning me in and out, in and out and I found myself once again saying, "Fuck me, Bobby, fuck me... oh, God, oh, yes, oh, yes, oh, yes..."

Bobby....

I had Sayomi move onto the futon and assume the 'doggy-style' position. I knew she had to be tired from all that bouncing that she had been doing and while I wanted to give her a rest I also wanted to continue fucking her fine Asian body.

For a quick moment I laid my head on top of my Asian girl's incredible ass and inhaled. Her aroma of perfume, sweat and sex filled my mind, hardening my dick even more. Her smooth skin aroused me to the point where I knew I was losing control of my actions.

I slipped inside her wet pussy and started pounding away. 'Damn,' I thought, 'this is one fine fucking woman I have.'

"Fuck me, Bobby, fuck me... oh, God." She had turned sideways and I could see the redness in her face as she pleaded for me to fuck her harder so she could cum.

Twenty times, thirty times... I lost count...

"Oh, my God, yes..." she almost screamed.

I must have plowed into Sayomi at least a hundred times and now I was starting to get a little tired. I should have eaten a better breakfast.

"Fuck, Bobby, you're so good..." she panted as I felt myself finally building to an explosive climax. "I love the feel of your balls slapping against my ass... goddamn it, don't you stop on me, now."

I really was surprised that my little Asian girl had such a dirty mouth. It turned me on even more.

I sped up even more, if that were possible and gripping her hips back tightly against me, finally exploded into her pussy as I made some sort of sound that wasn't intelligible at all but loud just the same.

We collapsed forward onto the futon and rested for about twenty minutes. I decided to find out if she would be this way all the time we were fucking or if it was just the money doing its magic or if it was an afternoon thing.

Sayomi....

After he slipped out, I took some of the slimy mess leaking out of me and rubbed it over his nose laughing and saying, "That was so fucking good. That was great."

"No," he said, 'you are fucking great."

As he lay there, his dick spurted a few more times onto his leg, I moved quickly to the bathroom, soon returning with a damp washcloth and a towel. I tenderly washed, dried and kissed him and carefully pulled his pants back on and zipped him closed.

I brushed my teeth and combed my hair a little after washing myself. Fortunately, I found a pair jeans and a blouse forgotten there when I took the laundry into the house and put them on.

"We're going to have a nice wedding, Sayomi..."

"Come, Bobby," I said, reaching for his hand, "let us meet again with the bank people."

************************

Back in the house...

Bobby....

"Thank you for waiting." I looked at my wife while she sat next to her mother trying to look like the sweet young girl she seemed to think she was.

If anyone noticed she was dressed differently than almost an hour earlier, they said nothing.

While she was able to sit still, her breathing was a little faster than what I thought was normal and her red face indicated that something more than talking had taken place.

"My wife and I would like the following changes made so that it reads like this, in trust for her parents in case something happens to us." I handed the manager the paperwork who in turn gave it back to Holloway. "Sayomi will keep Nakamura as her middle name, last name will be Osborne. We want the transactions dated for this coming Friday so that we can legally change her name in the meantime. Are you able to hold the check until then?"

"Lieutenant, Mrs. Osborne, this check is better than gold. The Crowell Corporation is completely rock solid; it is privately held by General Crowell and run by his personally picked management team. Don't worry about a thing; we will deposit it in an escrow account. Will there be anything else?"

"Yes, if you can, please make an appointment for us to have a civil marriage tomorrow morning, say about eleven or so? We will have a formal wedding as soon as Sayomi and her mother can arrange what they want."

"Yes, that will be easy. The bank knows many important people. If you like, we can do it here so that you can avoid the going downtown. May I use your phone? Our cells don't seem to work out here."

"Yes, of course... Sayomiko?"

My petite five-foot-four wife went over and brought the portable handset to the man who quickly made several calls. I decided then and there I would ask Sayomiko to wear high heels when ever were alone.

As Saito hung up, he smiled. "I called the governor. He is a very good friend of General Crowell and he has agreed to perform the ceremony here tomorrow just before noon. I also arranged for flowers to be delivered, a gift from the bank.

May we return then? We can have the papers dated tomorrow and you can sign them all afterwards. Is that acceptable to you both?"

I replied it definitely would be and thanked the bank officers for their courtesy...

**********

Outside in the garden...

Bobby....

That evening, I sat outside the tearoom watching the stars track across the sky. Life had never been so good. 'It's too bad Mom and Dad aren't here to see this,' I had thought. 'They would have liked Sayomi and her parents. Probably would have killed those two witches, though.'

I sat back against the wall of the small outbuilding, some forgotten song playing in my head. You know how it is, the tune is just out your mind's grasp and you 'hear' enough of it to bother you but never enough to identify what is was or even who was singing. I knew I would waste a lot of time on the 'net trying to find it.

It was quiet in the shadowy valley... and then, it wasn't. I could hear rustling in the nearby tall koa trees and then saw some ferns moving about ten feet from the path. Picking up the lantern, I walked down to see what it was, thinking it was probably some of those damn wild pigs running around...

As I came closer, the grunting of the feral pigs became obvious. The animals were rooting around in the Nakamura's family garden destroying their new mangoes and bananas. I tried to scare them off but the mean old boar was guarding several sows and piglets and showed no fear of me, its evil beady eyes shining back my lantern light.

I decided then to ask Kaito if he had a rifle. This was ridiculous; the food was being wasted by those pigs that didn't even belong on the islands. It was time for a little target practice a little later in the week. I'd convince Kaito about it and get some Marine Recon boys over here. It was a good time for a luau.

Standing there, staring at the marauding beasts, I decided I had enough and putting the lantern down, picked up a baseball-sized piece of reddish basalt, took careful aim and let fly. Even in the darkness, I was able to hit the largest pig right in the snout. The immense pain was sufficient to drive the swine away for the night and I returned to the teahouse.

'For some reason,' I wondered, 'Sayomiko is becoming very submissive in our relationship. Something happened while we were together in the tearoom. I don't know if it's a Japanese thing or what? I'm going to watch what is going on.'

Reaching the porch of the teahouse, I put the lantern down but not before pretending to be Green Lantern, pulled my slightly muddy shoes off and went inside... inside, where Sayomi was waiting on the futon.

*

Copyright @ calibeachgirl

All rights reserved, 2010

12