Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 29

Story Info
Angelina learns how hot it can get.
5.4k words
4.57
12.1k
3

Part 29 of the 42 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 29

...What have you got to say for yourself?

Saturday, September 1st

Villa of General Paolo Vincenzi, USMC (ret), Southern Italy

Paolo...

I was sitting in the shade of the villa's vine-covered patio, nervously drumming my fingers on the table. Keeping twenty-five year old Marisella with my family was continuing to cause problems. Even with my reputation, the village's women constantly scorned and humiliated her and the men followed her around like wild dogs on the scent.

I had to get her out of Italy and to somewhere safer for her own sake. She would need some place to live and even with money from home and her own personal bodyguard, I knew the outside world could snatch her up and swallow her whole.

Deep in my broken heart, I recognized I was completely responsible since I had asked her to come and help Angelina with the two girls. After my first wife had died, I returned to Italy and married a beautiful, young woman thirty years younger. I saw a lush, classic southern Italian beauty and she saw a good life with no wants, or so I thought.

We had two children soon after.

In the back of my mind there was the evil knowledge the girls weren't mine, neither of them resembled me or Angelina, for that matter. I uneasily accepted that fact, realizing that I only occasionally was physically able to perform in the bedroom and a quick check of the calendar proved me correct.

My Angelina had a lover, possibly several. It was my own fault. I should have never married such a young woman who had desires that I couldn't satisfy. Was I foolish enough to think that she would live like a nun the whole time?

I had once considered killing her and her lovers but I was unable to discover who they might be so eventually I gave up the search but not the thought. Possibly, I really didn't want to know who it could be. I don't know. I know why she would betray me in such an intimate manner but it still crushed my self-esteem and my heart.

As long as she treated me with respect and lived with me in a loving manner, I had decided to live with it... or, so I had thought.

One morning two weeks ago, sadly, I was going to Rome to arrange the selling of next year's grape harvest when I realized I had left my cell phone back at the villa. It took me almost an hour to return and I parked the car on the approach so that I could leave easily.

Thinking that I had most likely left it in my office or bedroom I went upstairs and then heard the unmistakable sounds of my wife, someone else and the bed creaking harder than it had when we were together.

I so carefully opened the door to see my Angelina fouling our bed with Tomaso, that bastard. He was putting it up her ass, something that she had never allowed me to do. Obviously, she was enjoying it, the bitch, for her moans increased as he continued to pound into her. I saw him stiffen and gasp as he held her hips tightly to him and then shake two or three times.

I backed out of the room; they hadn't even noticed which was fine with me.

With Marisella, Christine and the two girls out of the way, I would be free to take care of Angelina, one way or the other.

Poor Marisella had only been with us three days when it happened.

For the last six years, she had been with my family, no longer sleeping around all of southern Italy.

Living in my house, even with her needs seen to by my staff, she felt sometimes as if her life was unreal and part of a very long sad dream.

The doctors had said that erratic sexual behavior often occurred following violent abuse. For my niece's own good, it was time to go. A new start somewhere else...

So, two months ago, I made the call, hoping the time difference between Italy and California would not be an inconvenience to my friend.

**********

"Bona sera, Giacomo ... it's me, Paolo. Ho un favore enorme per chiedere di lei. {I have a huge favor to ask of you}."

"Sì, Generale. Che posso fare, è il vostro. {Yes, General, whatever I can do, it is yours.}"

Jim listened as I described what I hoped to do. He interrupted me a few times, asking enough questions so that there would be no misunderstandings.

"I can take care of this for you in a few weeks, say, at the beginning of September... have her dress conservatively... a dark blue business suit should do it... oh, and have her hair done up, you know, like you see those librarians have it so that she doesn't attract attention... she will be accompanied, naturally?

Don't worry, amico mio... after all that you have done for me... this is a pleasure for me. Let me know if there are any changes. Ciao."

**********

Finally, after several hours just staring out at the workers harvesting the hillside vineyard, I turned to my younger daughter playing with her coloring book and told her to send Marisella out to the patio. I loved that little girl, mine or not.

With the warm Mediterranean sun, I was spending most of my time outdoors these days, although today seemed much hotter than usual. Maybe that had to do with what I was going to say to my niece. Within minutes, the young woman humbly approached me.

"Si, Zio Paolo? Che cosa?"

"Sit down... please; remember that I want you to use English as much as possible. I have a... a situation that I want to speak to you about, and want to know how you would feel about it.

"I know that living here has been extremely uncomfortable. I have arranged for you to go to America and stay with my best friend, Colonel Jim Crowell, that is, if you wish to do so."

Marisella....

"What do you want me to do there? ...College? ...A job?" 'Thank God, I can finally leave this wretched place... America!'

"Why, I expect you to become his lover and then his wife."

"What?!!!" 'What the hell! He's got to be joking!' I angrily jumped up from the chair and turned to leave.

"Marisella, please sit back down and hear me out. When those evil men took you, I didn't have the ability to get you back by myself. The Italian police were useless against the Mafia.

"I had to call my friend for help. He came immediately with ten men, men who were Marines and Navy Seals and they discovered where you all were, but not in time to stop the horrors they did against you.

"I am sorry for that, it breaks my heart, and I have never forgiven myself for that.

"He had personally brought the ransom that they wanted. As you know, while we're very comfortable here, I don't have that kind of money. That money, along with American technology, was used to find where they were holding all of you.

"That night, the Americans moved against those evil ones. There was a terrible fire, I don't know, it might have been an accident.

"When he realized that you were still in the building, he ran back into the flames and found you, wrapped you in a Kevlar blanket and gave you his helmet. While leaving, he was severally wounded, twice in the leg and one that grazed his head by the exploding ammunition in the fire.

"When you were safely handed off to the medics, he collapsed. He had a serious concussion from the bullet wound, and while shielding you from the blast, he took the force of the explosion.

"Unconscious for three weeks, upon waking, he remembered nothing that had taken place. It turns out that concussions, serious enough, can cause amnesia of recent events.

"Today, he still walks with a slight limp."

"What happened to the money?" It was a stupid question but the only one that came to mind.

"All the money was lost, destroyed, burnt. Later, when he learned that everyone was safe but the money was lost, he said 'don't worry about it, it's all good'.

"My wife and children are alive because of him. You... you are alive because of him. I want you to have a good life with him; you deserve that, at least."

I looked at my uncle with amazement. After staying with his family all this time, this was the first time he had asked anything from me... and yet, it was a huge, uncomfortable, unbelievable request, even if it meant going to America.

"I had hoped to leave that life behind, Zio Paolo. What you ask..." 'Does he expect me to be some wealthy man's mistress, a putana again? I can't believe it.'

I began crying, tears falling down my face. He turned his head, unwilling or unable to face me.

Paolo....

My mind was working fast. Was she willing to fulfill my request? Damn it, I knew this is all wrong but I have to get them out of here. My plan for Angelina was falling into place and I didn't want them involved.

"My friend is a man of the greatest honor. He was engaged to be married and the girl was killed a few days before the wedding in a horrible auto accident... drunk driver, only got four years.

"As I said, his work, his lifestyle, his sadness... no opportunity for love and a family.

"Credo che questo sarebbe la buona fortuna per lei... e lui. {I think that this would be good fortune for you... and him.} Remember, he does not remember anything from that night, and, selfishly I have kept it that way. He will not know who you are, other than you are a relative of mine."

Marisella....

'If I stay here, my life will continue to be miserable. I love this family, yet I am unable to do anything outside the villa. Everywhere I go; the people look at me as if I were a leper, a putana. It wasn't my fault. There is no charity here. I have to leave; I can't live here any longer. This is my chance.'

He began to stand up, but I spoke, heartbroken that my life could be anything other than what he wished, for me to whore myself out once again, so softly that he had to listen carefully to what I was saying.

"I will do as you ask... you have done so much for me and although the doctors explained why I did everything to be disgraceful and unworthy of any respect, your family supported me and got me the help I needed.

"You say that this man is honorable and while I find the situation so very... uncomfortable, I will do this for you. I am grateful that I can be of service to the family, and... him."

I looked at Zio Paolo, hoping for some response but all he did was fold his hands under his chin.

"When the psychologists explained to us why you were acting as you were, we did everything we could to help you out of your depression.

"Unfortunately, the people around here are more 'unforgiving' than would be expected, even though Padre Giovanni spoke about it in church.

"I honestly believe," he continued, "that you will not regret this. It may be the most important thing you have ever done in your life.

"I am always just a phone call away. Here is my platinum card in case something unforeseen happens and you need to return. If that happens, the matter will be closed and we will never discuss this again. You will have a new life in America, with a position of respect."

I knew I was going to be sick to my stomach as soon as I could get away from him. 'I hope to God that I don't regret this, but it has to be better than living here.'

"Grazie, Zio Paolo... I will... do as you ask; about your friend and what he has done, I will make him happy. When do I leave?"

'And, Zio Paolo... I'm never coming back. I would rather die than return here to this God-forsaken place.'

"You, Christine, Delfina and Mimi will be leaving tonight after dinner... so pack lightly, just a carry-on. They will take care of you in Los Angeles. Christine will escort you all the way, and return when you are safely met and settled in.

"It will be a long flight to New York, and then to Los Angeles, and you should be able to sleep on the plane.

'Who was he kidding? Sleep on the plane! He made it sound like I was going on holiday instead of being a sacrificial virgin on the altar.' I smirked, realizing that there was nothing 'virgin' about me since the kidnapping. 'Virgin'? Hell, I was a slut for over two years.'

My uncle continued but I no longer cared about what he said.

"Here are some notes explaining his background, a photo, and what his businesses are. Please be reasonably acquainted with it by the time you land in Los Angeles. Share the information with Christine."

While I was still packing upstairs with Christine, Zia Angelina came in.

"I don't know exactly what Paolo has told you, but I do know this: Signore Giacomo, or Colonel Jim, since you're going to America, is the most honorable man I have ever met and that includes Paolo, even more so than Paolo. He is the most unselfish, kind, gentle man... and yet, as I have seen, quick and fierce to protect what matters to him.

"If you are staying with him while attending university there, you are very blessed. If you are offered a job with his company, even better, take it.

"I know the people in this little shit of a town have been more than cruel to you but keeping you here in this house for the rest of your life will not work, either.

"Remember, we love you; I love you... I am just a call away... but, just in case, you might need this."

She could no longer speak, and crying, held me in her arms.

"It's not the old days, when going to America meant never seeing your family again. We'll be here for you. This amount will allow you to enter the United States without having to declare the money and or break American customs laws.

Zia Angelina gave each of us nine thousand dollars in hundreds and showed me how to hide the money under my clothes.

**********

Early morning, Sunday, September 2nd

Big old jet-liner... coming to take us away

Christine, my nieces, Delfina and Mimi and I gratefully left the damp New York terminal and boarded the plane to Los Angeles. At the last moment, Zio Paolo strangely told us we were taking the two girls with us. Neither Christine nor I understood why he decided that at the last moment but what could I really say?

I was excited; this was my first flight across America and I had left Italy far behind... physically, at least; whether it was going to fade into a bad dream and then disappear, I didn't know.

As I entered the first class cabin of the United jet, at first, I didn't understand all the complaints about aircraft seats then I glimpsed the other seats farther back in the plane. The people were going to be packed in like sardines.

Christine took a walk down the aisles looking for anything that seemed out of place. Satisfied for the moment, she returned to her seat as the seat belt sign lit and the plane began to back away from the terminal.

Pulled far enough away, the big jet turned on its own and moved toward the runway. Blasting down the runway, the jet lifted into the still dark-gray sky and headed west to my new life, whatever it might be.

We were dressed as flight attendants, a perfect camouflage in the flying world, escorting two young girls to Los Angeles. Men might notice women flight attendants, but rarely remember who they were looking at since they hardly looking at the woman's face. Women, however, were usually envious of the look and lifestyle they imagined the attendants enjoyed, not realizing what a demanding job it is.

Working for an airline had lost all its glamour and excitement for Americans and had become as common as taking the bus... and just as crowded. I had seen pictures of people flying in the 50s and early 60s. People were dressed up in suits, the stewardesses... flight attendants... wore stylish clothes that hinted a promise of sexuality. Sometimes, I think it's just the idea of the uniform that men think women are there just to 'service' their needs.

The early morning flight raced across the country, trying its best to stay ahead of the sun. As soon as the plane reached cruising altitude, the plane's real attendants started to serve breakfast, quickly passing out the plastic wrapped food and offering drinks to the still sleepy passengers. I still hadn't much sleep and was running on pure adrenaline.

I suddenly stood up and walked to one of the plane's attendants. Christine and my nieces were still fast asleep. There wasn't much she could have done, anyways, at 35,000 feet.

"Would you like some help? I could push your cart for you."

The already weary woman looked at me. "Honey, if you do that for me, you'll be my friend for the rest of the day."

Then standing right behind me was a very upset Christine, who now had no choice but to play along. In a short while, we had settled into an easy routine and for the next half-hour, with me pushing and Christine serving, passengers were being fed and given drinks.

"Well, if California doesn't work out, we could always do this." As much fun as it was under the present circumstances, Christine knew better than to answer and even I knew the hard work would soon lose its appeal.

We returned to our seats and I watched the two girls looking out the window. Far below was the Ohio River, making its own journey between unknown lands. The grey-green of the water contrasted with the dark green of the tree-covered hills, interrupted occasionally by low white clouds.

Throughout it all, the steady hiss of the plane's ventilation system served as a companion to the hum of the huge engines hanging from the wings.

By the time the plane was crossing high over Texas, lunch was being served and I rose again to help out, dragging along a peeved Christine, laughing.

We had eaten standing up in the plane's galley while the girls enjoyed a wonderful lunch served to the first class passengers.

We had looked forward to our steaks but now we were going to eat sandwiches with the rest of the crew.

Christine leaned over to me, "You owe me big time, little girl."

Some of the first class passengers were downright rude the way they treated the attendants. One, in particular, pushed the call button and as it happened, Christine was the one asked to answer. She walked up the aisle to him. He didn't even recognize her; we were sitting across from him most of the morning.

"What?" she demanded, no longer in a very good mood.

"Well, miss... what is your name? Oh, I see. Christine. Well, Christine... my friend and I were just talking about what a waste it would be for...."

"I know the two young ladies that were sitting there aren't going to be able to eat them, so I figured we might as well eat them. Would you be so kind as to bring their steaks out?"

Christine gave them the 'evil eye', the Italian sign of bad luck and just glared at them.

"I swear, when we get off this plane... Now, you listen to me, you big piece of sh..."

Before she could finish, she was interrupted by another of the first class passengers, who also seemed to forget that just a few hours earlier Christine was sitting in front of her.

"Do you think I could have some wine? I don't know what's come over me, but flying always makes me thirsty. I always told Hubert, rest his soul, that flying always makes me thirsty... now that he's gone I just have to look out for myself. A girl can't be too careful, you know."

"Yes, ma'am. I'll bring some out for you right away," and with a glower at the two men who wanted to eat our lunches, she walked back toward the galley.

"Do you think she's going to do something?" I heard one ask the other.

"I don't know but she was pretty feisty. I like feisty women but this one is a spitfire. Maybe we went too far?" He gave a worried look at his seatmate.

"Nice thinking about it now."

**********

Paolo....

"Angelina, I'm going to meet with the priest about the upcoming festival. I'll be back sometime late afternoon. Would you like me to pick up anything while I'm there?"

"Si, Paolo... thank you for asking, would you get some gelato for tonight? I'm just going to work around the house, you knw, straightening some things up and then do a little sewing. Ciao."

She came over and kissed me on the cheek. I wasn't even worth the trouble to kiss me on the lips anymore. When that had started, I don't even remember. I left the house, drove down the road about a half-kilometer and pulled behind a small grove of trees.

12