Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening the trunk of the car, I pulled out my Remington pump I had brought from America and loaded it.

It was a good day for killing.

Walking back to the villa I noticed things that I had overlooked before: the sound of birds singing, the wind gently blowing through leaves, the crunch of small gravel on the side of the road as I walked by.

I approached my house from the east side where there were very few windows and away from the bedrooms. Once a Marine, always a Marine, even on a mission like this. Before entering, I took off my boots and put on my house slippers that I had left there earlier in the morning.

My mind, heart and soul were set on doing what I knew I had to... and as much as I understood Angelina's deceitful actions, she did not have to do it in our bed. It was disgusting enough that I had been sharing my wife with another man; I should not have had to also share my goddamn bed.

The upstairs hallway was empty and as I approached the bedroom, I could hear the sound of my wife's laughter as she derided my inability to satisfy her. There were two different male voices. One I recognized immediately as Tomaso's, the other one... I didn't care; he was as good as dead, anyway.

My finger on the trigger, I reached for the doorknob only to find it was locked. It only paused me for a second as I blew out the lock and kicked in the door.

The look of surprise was gratifying as the two men, I recognized the other one, now, he was Giovani, her goddamn fucking driver, turned toward me. Both were naked. Gio had his dick in her mouth and she was busy pumping it while Tomaso had been slamming her pussy.

There was just a tiny moment of silence and then they realized that it was me and I had a shotgun pointed in their direction.

BLAM! BLAM!

Gio caught it in the face and upper chest while Tomaso got it in the lower back. There was a bloody mess everywhere and while Angelina was screaming in the last panic attack she would ever have, I walked over to her.

She was bleeding from some of the pellets that had spread out and hit her.

"Angelina... Angelina... you fucking cunt... what have you got to say for yourself?"

Her eyes were as wide and white as a full moon and her mouth started to open for what I thought was going to be another incredibly loud scream. The problem was, there was no one else in the villa. In her selfish lust, she had told the house servants to go into town and enjoy a film at the cinema so she would be alone with her lovers.

"Shhh... shhhh... shush... oh, Angelina, what am I going to do with you?" Of course, I had already made that decision. Once she had disrespected me that much, entertaining her lovers in our own home, our own bedroom, our own bed, her fate was cast.

If she had fucked her lovers somewhere else, anywhere else, would my reaction have been the same? I honestly don't know but I probably would have been willing to live with that if I had to, if just for the children who weren't mine but were.

I rolled Tomaso off the bed and onto the floor. I was astonished... Tomaso was still alive and groaned as he hit the floor next to his dead friend.

I turned to Angelina. "You move, you die." I stared at the naked man bleeding at my feet. "So, Tomaso, you bastard, couldn't keep your dick in your pants, huh?"

I kicked him in the ribs and I could hear the crack. "You fuck, why did you do me like this? Couldn't you respect me enough to mind your own goddamn business? What the fuck's the matter with you? Answer me, you shit!"

All I could see was the terror in his eyes and the pain on his face. "What, you're not man enough to explain yourself?" I kicked him again, this time much harder as my anger grew by the second.

I lifted the gun in his direction and was gratified to see him cry like a baby. "Who's the man, now, shithead?" I put the end of the barrel two inches from his nose. "Goodbye, motherfucker."

BOOM!

I admit it was a lot messier than I had thought it would be... for a Marine to make a mistake like that was really stupid and I realized the cleanup was going to take longer than I originally planned. Not that I was going to do it. That was why Angelina was still alive, the bitch.

I tossed their bodies out the window onto the grass below and walked her into the bathroom to get plastic trash bags and towels and set her to work cleaning up the floor and the bedding. At another time, the sight of her naked body would have excited me to no end but now, it was just disgusting and painful to watch.

When she was finished, I took her downstairs to the kitchen and bound her with the duct tape we kept in the drawer. I didn't care whether it hurt or not. Wrapped up like a Christmas gift, I carried her out to the car and threw her into the trunk. After the two bodies were put in on top of her, I closed the lid and went back into the house to see if I had forgotten anything. It looked good to me, all the damage had been in the bedroom and the bathroom.

Taking the hose, I washed down the grass where there were a few bloodstains, got in the car and drove back to where I had left my own back in the trees.

I opened the trunk, took out the two bodies and arranged them in the front of the car as if one was driving and the other was a passenger. Ripping the duct tape from Angelina's mouth, I asked her one last time 'why?'

She must have realized the end was near, for she looked defiantly at me and tried to spit but her mouth was so dry from fear there was nothing there.

"Angelina, one last chance to walk away from all this. Why did you treat me like this? I've always given you my love and I could have forgiven you even this, but in our own goddamn bed, Angelina? Do you hate me that much? Are either of the girls mine?"

The anger in her eyes was all the answer I needed. Without caring whether she was hurt or not, I put her in the back seat of the car and went back to mine to get the gasoline, or benzina as the Italians call it. Five cans of gas and one of diesel... that's going to do the trick, I figured. Hot enough and none of the investigators would be able to tell a thing other than they burned to death. The shotgun pellets... well, the Mafia was still out to get us from what happened during the first kidnapping.

"I'd kiss you goodbye, puta, but I saw where your mouth has been, bitch."

I put the gasoline everywhere and let it soak into the upholstery of the seats. She started to shake. Burning to death was probably the worst way to die and I had a date with the parish priest to talk about the upcoming festival. Unlike my whore of a wife, I wasn't a liar.

I put the gasoline cans into the trunk of the death car and pulled out one of the many souvenirs I had 'liberated' when I retired from the Corps. No one ever came down this road; it was all private property... my private property. It would only take me five or so minutes to reach the parish rectory so I set it for ten. The timer had been designed to completely destruct under the right conditions and this was one straight out of the books.

I looked one last time at my once beautiful wife who was now struggling to escape. "Try harder, bitch," I said as I drove down the road back into the village.

The priest and I had just settled down at the village square when there was a mighty WHOOOOMPH and a huge ball of black smoke rose into the sky outside of town.

"Holy shit!" I yelled, "What the hell was that?" If the priest was shocked at my language, he said nothing and a few minutes later, the village's fire truck went screaming by headed out toward the fire.

I tell the priest was itching to see what was going on so we rushed to my car and drove as quickly as possible toward the fire that had now set the poor grove of trees on fire as well. I felt badly about the trees.

When we finally arrived, the car was still burning like a torch. It was impossible to get any closer than about twenty meters or so.

"That's my car!" I screamed and headed for it, fighting the firemen who were holding me back. I had gotten close enough to see that all three bodies were indeed there and the frantic and futile struggles of my now dead wife had indeed been in vain.

"Generale, please, stay back, there's nothing you can do!"

I actually did collapse and started to cry, not for that lying bitch of a wife of mine or the fact that the two little girls that I loved as my own were without a mother but that she had destroyed what life I had and the fantasy that I had chosen to believe.

The doctor had arrived and they told him to see to me since there was nothing else to be done. He gave me a mild sedative and took me back to my car. The priest didn't know whether to pray for the dead or for me and decided that an all-inclusive prayer to God was the best.

The Carabineri arrived from the next town, asked a lot of questions but when they remembered what had happened during the kidnapping, decided it was just a revenge killing and closed the case.

I went home and slept the sleep of the dead on one of the girls' beds.

*

Copyright @ calibeachgirl

All rights reserved, 2010

12