Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I forgot to mention that you both will be taking business classes starting next summer. While first and foremost, your duty is to protect her in case anything might happen, I would also like to teach you the business. Why continued protection is necessary will be explained sometime tomorrow. It's all precautionary, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

"Christine, I've seen your service record. You are a very intelligent young woman. In time, maybe sooner than we both know; there will be a position for you outside of security. Do you have any questions?"

"Thank God, I'm getting a little old for this security business. When will I be issued a personal weapon? I honor my responsibilities."

"What did you carry?"

"A 40 caliber Glock 22, in a purse, usually, or on my person when possible."

"That's a good weapon. Most American police forces are now using it. We have the third generation model here. Well, tell you what... today, there's plenty of protection with us, so tomorrow early, we'll get you set up with Philip. Maybe have a little fun with it. How's that? Why the name change with Marisella?"

"Miss Lane, that's a personal choice she made after we arrived here. Things were not well back in Italy... the town's people never... let's just say that this is much better. 'New life, new name', as she put it.'"

"I understand this morning that you had some pretty dangerous boots on. Maybe you won't need a gun, after all... Tomorrow, we'll meet and I'll go and introduce you to the rest of security so that you can work closely with them with no misunderstandings.

"We're a good deal more pro-active here and have a good mix. Everyone in security is a former Seal, Recon or Ranger. You might take a little ribbing coming from the Air Force, but I think you can handle yourself."

"Whatever you wish, ma'am. Thank you."

"Oh, yes, you're welcome. Do you have any other questions?"

I listened as Christine related everything that had transpired in Italy. She emphasized the fact that Jimmy had no idea who Sella really was.

"I will keep your trust. Don't worry. We will make this work for her. Who knows, maybe there will be something more than just learning the business here, for her ...or for you."

I picked up her phone. "Doctor, this is Alessa."

"Yes, Miss Alessa, how may I help you this morning?"

"I don't know how fast this information moved, but in case you haven't heard, we've added two members to the staff and two additional children. One, Marisella... she wants to go by Sella, underwent unbelievable physical and mental trauma about eight years ago."

"Do you know what happened?

"Sadly, it was kidnapping, rape and a knife attack which left her brutally scared. I need you to set up an appointment with them for complete physicals sometime tomorrow, since it's standard procedure for everyone; then have Doctor Runmiller talk with her and see where her head is at.

"Remember to do the same with Christine, so she doesn't realize what we're doing. Let me know when you've an idea. Thank you.

"I'm afraid I have some bad news, which your Paolo has asked me to make sure the little girls don't know about, at least not yet.

"Angelina was killed by the Mafia along with two others. They were found in her burned out car. I'll let you determine when to tell them. I'm sorry."

"Don't be. She was a cheating whore and Paolo was too blinded by love to see it. It was disgraceful and I wouldn't break his heart and tell him. What could I do?"

Before I could give an opinion, Tybal knocked on the door, indicating it was time to leave. I packed my laptop into its case and handed it to her and we all left for Beverly Hills.

*

Copyright @ calibeachgirl

All rights reserved, 2010