Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sella told me later that of all the tasks she had to do since coming to America, this one was the first that she was really interested in. She asked if they would staying here.

I told them I would make my decision after I spoke with them after we returned to the house.

All the way back, the only thing floating through my mind was the sight of these women at the waterfall, Christine's face buried between Sella's legs, hands under her thighs. Jesus, if I did have them stay, life was going to be very different.

How many lesbians worked for the Corporation, anyhow? It seemed way out of proportion to what even GLAAD said there were.

I wondered what Sayomi would say... probably nothing considering our own love life.

Crap! What if she decided she wanted to try? No... that wouldn't happen... would it?

**********

Christine....

I could tell that Bob wasn't pleased about our being late. I began to worry if that alone was enough to send us packing back to Malibu and maybe out of the Corporation, altogether, or if... no way, there was no way he could have seen or known anything about... Oh, God, that was it.

Well, this job has already given us enough money that we could spend a few years together traveling before worrying about getting permanent employment.

As the helicopters landed and we disembarked, I saw him curling his finger at me, calling me over.

"Christine, I want to see you and Sella in my office as soon as you've put away all the equipment, say no later than five minutes."

Whatever friendliness he had before vanished. He didn't even wait for a reply as he walked away with the governor. The clock was ticking.

Bob....

I told the governor I'd see him in a bit and he walked off in search of his wife and probably Miss Alessa. I decided to play a scene out of the 'Godfather' and deliberately left the drapes closed and turned off all the lights except for the desk lamp I had. I moved the two chairs away to the wall just in time as I heard the knock on the door.

I let them sweat a little.

Sitting behind what was now my large oak desk that Crowell had brought from the mainland, I was satisfied with my 'look' and said as unemotionally as possible, "Come in."

My heart went out to the man. He worked so hard to build something lasting, he fell in love and lost everything is just a few seconds. Although I didn't really know the man, everything I've learned about him made me wish I had and I would pray for him each night.

The door swung open just a little as Christine poked her head around it and seeing me waiting, practically dragged Sella in behind her.

"Close the door, Christine." I waited, hopefully letting the suspense build up. As upset as I was about what they had done, not the sex but the lying, I was enjoying myself immensely.

The two of them stood there, Christine showing all her military bearing and willing to accept whatever was coming her way while Sella was scared enough I saw her hands and lips trembling.

"Christine, Sella... do you know why I've asked you here?"

"Yes, sir, I do... it wasn't Sella's fault, she does what I tell her and it was my decision to lie but with good cause, sir, that I couldn't explain in front of the governor and the other men, sir."

I caught the interesting detail about their relationship and it immediately reminded me of Sayomi's submissive behavior behind closed doors.

"I'm listening."

"We... we were making love at the waterfall and lost track of time and if you can forgive us this one time, I swear it will never happen again. We would like to stay here with you and work on this project. It's something that is not only important but very interesting... sir."

The silence was deafening.

"Ladies, I don't have a problem with you loving one another. Life's hard enough without worrying about what other people think or say.

"I am very disappointed, though, about your lying... you have a Blackberry, everyone here does. All you had to do is tell me you were going to be a little late and say you'd explain later, that's all.

If you want to be part of this project, part of this Corporation, you have to tell me or Sayomi the truth, no matter what, no matter how embarrassing it might be... we are dealing with things here that can get us all killed if I don't know what's going on with the people here.

Is that clear?"

I would like to have said she took it like a man but all things considered that just didn't seem right.

"Yes, sir, it will never happen again." She looked at her lover. "If I can't live up to that promise, Sella and I will leave on our own."

"Sella?"

"Yes, sir, I understand."

"All right, we're done with that. I'm never going to mention it to anyone except Sayomi.

"Now, about the other issue... is this relationship going to public ...or?"

"Whatever you are comfortable with, sir. We are not ashamed of our feelings for one another."

"Fine, do what makes you comfortable. Evidently, there are quite a lot different relationships going on here, so I doubt anyone is going to say anything. I will see you later."

I couldn't let our conversation end on that down-note. "Ladies, Merry Christmas and welcome to Hawaii."

12