Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 37

Story Info
Alessa gives Philip the Christmas gift he was wishing for.
3.6k words
4.71
10.2k
3

Part 37 of the 42 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 37
Life was insane

Copyright @ calibeachgirl
All rights reserved, 2010

Late evening, Christmas Eve

Philip....

Since I was the head of security for the Corporation and travelled everywhere that Jim had gone, I had my own suite of rooms at the North Shore estate. Over the last few years, I had bought a few things to make it mine even though we only came to Hawaii maybe four times a year.

One of the few pictures I had was hanging on the wall, the president, Jim and I on the very beach outside my window. Saving both their lives the day before during the meeting between President Bush and the General Secretary of the Communist Party of China, Hu Jintao was so secret, it never happened. Hanging next to the photo was a plaque expressing the gratitude of the Chinese leader but for all I knew, it said I was a scurrilous Yankee dog.

Bush, on the other hand, felt his handshake was thanks enough. I never expected more, that was what the job was and every member of the Service was willing to die to save the life of whoever lived at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

That was how Jim and I met and how I ended up becoming his head of security. And, here I was, hoping to make sweet love to the woman carrying his baby.

Life was insane and the twists and turns of Fate were impossible to predict or understand.

My room was dimly lit by a small lamp on the nightstand and the bed had its covers drawn back as if waiting for us. I had laid down two large plastic trash-bags on the sheets followed by four towels and another blue silk sheet.

I was anything but calm.

Was it truly possible all my dreams and desires for the last four months was finally going to come true? In my heart, I knew she was even more beautiful than the first day I met her back in July. Her figure had filled out so wonderfully, her curves emphasized by her pregnancy aroused me more than any woman I'd ever seen and I was so hoping that she would not lose them after Jim's child was born and stay the way she was right now. Her five month figure was so erotic I wanted it to continue forever.

My emotional connection with him was even greater than brothers; he had to have known, deep in his own soul that if something happened to him I would be there for her. He knew my loyalty to him would extend past the grave.

Somehow, he had given me someone to fill the emptiness my life had known working for him. Whether he thought we would fall in love, I don't know, probably; what was there not to love?

There was a hushed, almost hesitant knock on the door.

Alessa had showered and made love with Maria just before we met at my room, she confessed later and had decided that she wanted her hair back the way it was. Our actions tonight would mark the end of our mourning and thank God, her wondrous hair, hidden all this time, returned in all its teased out magnificence.

Just looking at her, I became uncomfortably hard as I believed Jim did every time he saw or thought of her.

We came together, an air of expectation on her face and mine, the only sound in the room our deep breathing.

I held her in my arms, gently, tightly, carefully. We stood in the middle of the room, oblivious to our surroundings; there was nothing except the 'here' and the 'now' that we were in.

Walking into the bedroom, we shook off our slippers.

Unbuttoning my shirt, Alessa pulled it out and off, dropping it behind her. Bracing herself against my waist and slowly kneeling down on the rug, she unzipped my pants, allowing them to fall to my feet. I stepped out of them and pushed them away with my foot.

Slowly, almost an inch at a time, she pulled down my underwear and held me in her nervous hands, the only man since she had loved Jim. Leaning forward, resting the side of her head against my leg, she kissed me there; moving again, without a sound, she brought her tongue out, circling me, opening her mouth, slowly taking me in, tasting my warm and slightly damp skin. She drew her head back and it popped out.

She looked up at me, smiling and took it back in, her almost light milk-chocolate hand cautiously moving back and forth along its length.

I could only watch as it disappeared past her lips and into her mouth, her face pressed up against my groin as she unbelievably was able to swallow me down her throat. Oh, Jesus... I could feel the closure of her throat pressing on my dick on all sides and she started to move back and forth, taking a quick breath each time she pulled back.

The feeling of Alessa's mouth and tongue was driving me crazy, her face hidden by her rediscovered frizzy cinnamon hair as she slowly bobbed back and forth, my hands resting on her shoulders, then on the back of her head. I could feel the start of a blistering urgency rushing through my body, so physically powerful that she could feel it, too. My back arched, my eyes closed, I started to tremble.

She could taste the beginnings of my excitement on her tongue, warm, sticky and slippery all at the same time. She released me with another kiss, saying, "Not yet, not yet."

It was the first time she had spoken to me since arriving.

Still in the center of the room, I helped her up and unbuttoned her soft white dress, one beautiful button at a time, giving each the individual attention it required, then pulling her dress from one arm and then the other, I let it drop to the rug, exposing her breasts, heavy and larger with pregnancy, her areolas seemed bigger and darker than I remembered that one time I had spied them when she wasn't looking, her nipples standing proud. She moved forward, cupping herself in her hands, bring them forward to my face to kiss and caress.

She moved back, telling me to be gentle.

I squirmed, standing there, unable to hide my excitement for her. I worked to control my emotions although I knew I was fighting a losing cause, so much did I desire her, more than anything I ever wanted in my entire life. I would have given my soul to have her.

All she had left on were her translucent yellow silk panties, a soft contrast to her golden honey-colored skin, scarcely hiding her offered secret treasure beneath.

"Oh, God, Alessa... I truly love you." I said softly. The words did not sound like surrender because they were not torn out of me but admitted simply and willingly. Since I had constantly been her companion from the time she had arrived with Jim from San Francisco, I couldn't think of almost anything else except this moment.

If Jim was still alive, I would have honored my commitment to him and never crossed the line with her as much as I might have needed to.

She moved against me, enticing me, taking my hands, putting them on her hips. I looked at her, waiting for her consent. Still holding my hands to her darker body, she pushed them down, taking the last bit of cloth separating us away.

Now, embracing, the tropical Hawaiian heat almost matching our own, I lifted her up and carried her to what was our 'bridal' bed and gently placed her upon the soft-blue silk sheet covering the towels.

In the dim light, she could see my readiness and after all our anticipation and hoping, as much as I respected and loved Jim, I knew Alessa would finally become my woman.

She moved slightly over as I joined her on the bed. I started to say something but she put her finger to my lips and shook her head.

She was right, it wasn't a time for talking, it was a time for doing.

I reached out and held her in my arms, laying her head on my chest, caressing her face, touching her lips, tickling her nose.

Soon, though, I knew I had to kiss her again. Starting with her face, my hands caressing, touching, feeling, moving; my lips moved down to her neck, behind her ear, kissing her throat and stroking her body, kissing a wet path between her oh so friendly breasts. She looked at me in the dim light of the room and I gave her a wonderful smile, a smile just for her, a smile that I hoped warmed her heart, a smile that would never replace her love for Jim but a smile that would compliment that love with ours.

**********

I had bashfully asked Dr. Mayes, her gynecologist what types of sex we could safely do. Much to my astonishment, she told me she had already spoken to Alessa about that when she came to her office the previous week. We could do anything we wished as long as I remembered she was pregnant and winking, she said anal sex would have to wait until afterwards, there was too great a chance of infection from bacteria.

She continued to surprise me when she related that we could have sex almost up to the moment the child was born if we wished. Some men, she said, were either afraid of having sex worrying about the child, refused to have sex because they considered their wives disgusting to look at or just plain stupid.

She asked me if I was stupid.

"NO, doctor... I would hope not."

"Philip, you must remember that Alessa has not had intercourse since Jim left. That's almost four and a half months ago. Even though she'd been with Jim, she was a virgin before that. She's still working through his death in the back of her mind and you must be aware of that.

"She might stop you at the most embarrassing time... if she does, for her sake... and yours, you must stop. I don't want to scare you about that but you might be dealing with a very fragile woman right now. While I personally wanted her to wait a bit, as I told her, she was adamant that she wanted to be with you.

"Philip, pregnant women with their bodies streaming with hormones... they may want to have sex all the time. Make sure that you keep your own health good. As head of security, her personal bodyguard and now her soon-to-be lover, it is vital that you take care of yourself.

"I expect you to be the man you should be if that happens. Philip, you're still her guardian and I hope always will be. Remember that."

Remembering back on it now, the doctor had said Alessa visited her the week before... she had been thinking of this even before we ever left Los Angeles!

**********

I slid slowly off the bed, gently moving her to the edge of the bed as I knelt between her thighs, putting the back of her knees over my shoulders. I licked and kissed the inside of one silky smooth thigh and then the other honeyed one with my eager, hungry lips and tongue, blocking out my own needs, attending to her new desires while her body answered my attention with a side to side rocking movement and low moans. I reached the glorious smooth junction between her thighs and began to worship at the altar of her femininity, mouthing, kissing, sucking, teasing her open and trusting soul.

My tongue darted out again, thrusting in deeply. From far within, she trembled, shaking in response to some primal need reaching far back to a time before evolution put its mark on humanity. My lips caressed her again, drawing her in.

She arched her back, pulled her legs against my shoulders and lifting her body off the bed, forced herself into my face. My hands moved below her thighs to hold her from falling away from my hungry, unsatisfied lips. My tongue moved constantly in and around, searching for some recognizable yet unknown treasure, deeper and deeper, longer and longer.

She held my head, her fingers tightly wound in my hair, keeping me between her legs as she pushed up again and again into my face.

"Oh.... Philip, oh, God, baby, please, don't stop. Please, don't stop... please don't stop." Her voice faded away into softness, probably heard now only in her own mind, for all I heard was her moaning and the sound of her almost violently pushing against me, seeking a hoped for but still unfulfilled realization.

I was getting frustrated; why didn't she cum? It seemed like forever and then I remembered she had already made love with Maria. It was going take more to bring her off. I would have thought it was the other way but as I was to find out, Alessa was a very unusual person.

Over and over, I kissed and tasted her delightful liquids, searching with my tongue as her excitement made her dripping moist and her hands continued to pull against the back of my head, holding me tightly against her, tightly between her legs now wrapped around my shoulders, around my neck, pulling, pulling, pulling me down.

My complete attention to her needs brought her once lightly, twice harder, and then explosively the third, fourth, fifth time; each time she held my face down harder and harder, trying to push my face into her very mystery as far as she humanly could.

I could feel her movements against my face, like a car on a bumpy road, as she quivered and moaned with each new orgasm, bringing me a glorious satisfaction of making her pleased with our first time together.

Finally, she moved further than before, almost hurting my neck, and with a very long moan, Alessa rested and though her body continued to make small shakes and shivers as her legs finally, she joyfully released me from our firm embrace. My face lay upon her left thigh, watching, joyful for loving her, caressing her right thigh with my fingertips.

Thank God... I wasn't able to hold my breath any longer and felt like I was drowning in a sea of sexuality.

Heavy breathing, almost gasping for air, filled the shadowy silence of the room.

"Oh, Philip... please love me like this forever. It's been so long. I... I can't believe that I could feel like this, again... that I would ever feel like this emotionally, again... I don't know, I can't even think of the right word... Philip, I love you."

Eventually, she moved to the center of the bed and I joined her there, embracing her from behind, my arms caressing her, her head resting against my chest, our breathing still heavy, our heartbeats still racing.

We slept.

Sometime after four in the morning, she awoke and nudged me. I opened my eyes with a smile, looking at a golden head of hair that was tickling my nose. "Alessa..." I said in the morning stillness.

"Philip, my love... Merry Christmas. I have wanted you for such a long time."

"Me, too... I just didn't want you to think of me like... I wanted you to like me for me and the memory of Jim..."

"Silly boy... yes, we will always remember Jim, I will always love him and I will always love you..." She moved on top, kneeling above me, once more offering her warm, heavy breasts to kiss. My now well-rested tongue reached out and stroked her dark chocolate nipples, first one and then the other. A shudder moved her against me as she gasped with the sensation. She kissed me with a deep and probing kiss, caressing my face with her right hand. I sat up, facing her, holding her waist with my left.

She whispered so softly, I almost missed it. "After Jimmy's baby is born, I want your baby, Philip." She kissed me, her tongue exploring once again. I felt my hardness getting even stronger, if that was even possible.

"I've been waiting and I'm ready, I've been ready..."

Then, kissing me again, her right hand moved down past my stomach and held my dick again. Its smooth hardness throbbed in her hand as my heart beat faster. She reached for the baby oil, generously slathering it upon me.

Still holding me in her hand, she took and rubbed herself against it, moving slightly forward and back. As I felt her body responding, the oil and her own wetness allowed me to enter her and she slowly lowered herself down onto my almost too hot penis. A slight twinge crossed her face and then she fell all the way, gasping at the once familiar and now welcomed feeling of fullness.

She knelt there on me for a while, getting used to the throbbing heat, welcoming the latest sensation filling her, welcoming her sensitivity of me filling her completely.

I remembered what the doctor had said. I held her tightly with my arms, letting her take the lead. This was one of the most important times in her life, and I had no wish to make her nervous or uncomfortable. I wanted her for the rest of my life and silently made a promise to Jim that I would never let her cry again.

She wiped her hands on my chest and then grabbed my shoulders and leaned to me, offering her amazing breasts once more to my kisses.

Then, almost barely felt, she began to move. Lifting up and slowly, so slowly moving forward and down again, then back and upwards, she looked nervous but continued.

Alessa moved slightly faster and new warmth spread up through my body, my mouth tingling as I continued to caress her breasts with my lips and tongue.

I was trying my best to control myself... as she stirred, as she squeezed me, though, it became more and more impossible. I knew I was on the edge, needing only a small push to fall over into the abyss of her heat.

"Wait... wait... oh, Philip, wait for me." She was now moving much faster, trying to scratch an itch deep inside I knew only she could feel. Her body shook, shook, and shook again. The bed rocked back and forth, slight squeaks giving voice to her actions as she pushed harder and harder against me.

That was all I needed. A hot rush ran through me and I erupted deep within her, wave after wave of life-giving fluid pouring forth, some flowing down between us as she continued to move forcefully above me.

Her continued movements caused me to throb again and several times more, I filled her, her body responding to me anew, muscles squeezing me, forcing me to empty myself more and more into her dripping heat.

Alessa collapsed against me, her arms now around my neck, her eyes closed, breathing rapidly, finally slowing. I held her so carefully, kissing her face and mouth and neck, trying to completely, physically express the love I had for her, burying my face in the warmth of her breasts, celebrating the consummation we had anticipated for so long, to become as one body and soul. I held her as she slowly, slowly stopped moving.

Later, she looked at me, smiled the biggest smile she ever had for me and rolled over onto her back. I moved next to her, finally holding her from behind, my right arm caressing, my legs pressed to hers.

We slept again.

The warm Pacific sun finally woke me and I noticed that is was mid-morning, Christmas Day. Alessa had given me the best gift she ever could and I hoped that she would be just as joyous as I was following what we had finally done.

I had moved carefully over her body, kissing her on the neck again. I found she like being kissed under and behind her ears. She arched her head back, exposing her honey cinnamon skin to my lips.

As I continued kissing her, her right hand reached down and held me once again, still morning hard and smooth and now so damn hot, again. She moved her hand slowly, tightly, up and down, up and down.

I moved between her legs and she put her arms around and gathered me to her. She moved her thighs apart, held me in both her warm hands and rubbed my dick against her moistness, forming a low moan between her lips. As soon as she became slippery enough, I pushed myself, a little in, a little back until I had buried himself entirely inside my love.

Pulling back until just the tip was in, then pushing back in, she moving up to meet me; we soon found a rhythm that worked, both together. While this time, she did not seem to be at the same high level of excitement as before, she was laughing and smiling, "do it, do it now, don't wait, give it to me," she said; I felt myself ready and moved my arms beneath hers and held her shoulders tightly as I gave a mighty thrust and exhausted myself in one last scorching rush.

She wanted me and held me tightly inside, wrapped with both her long, still slim legs, not wishing to lose a single moment.

One day, there would be the chance of creating a new life, a life made from both of us, a sign of our love.

This will always be the Christmas to remember! Thank you, God, for this woman, and thank you for the baby we'll be bringing into the world.

12